PDA

View Full Version : Let's be positive thread...

John_the_angus_hibby
23-06-2014, 06:55 PM
Looks like we are getting a new manager tomorrow. Not a job swapping SPFL / BBC pundit but a respected coach from a top half EPL side.

A mad Evertonian who works for me believes he is a great developer/coach of players.

We probably have a tense number of weeks of new faces etc. may be some surprises. Who knows?

We have a busy busy CEO who seems to be willing to communicate and I certainly don't think she is Petries puppet.

If we look at last season we have a hell of a lot to be miserable about. We should not be in this league. But we are.

Let's stop being so ****ing miserable and start looking forward to a rather exciting league this season.

To be honest opinions are fine, it's what boards are for. But a lot of what I read are purposeful/wilful attempts at stirring.

GGTTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonnyboy
23-06-2014, 06:56 PM
Looks like we are getting a new manager tomorrow. Not a job swapping SPFL / BBC pundit but a respected coach from a top half EPL side.

A mad Evertonian who works for me believes he is a great developer/coach of players.

We probably have a tense number of weeks of new faces etc. may be some surprises. Who knows?

We have a busy busy CEO who seems to be willing to communicate and I certainly don't think she is Petries puppet.

If we look at last season we have a hell of a lot to be miserable about. We should not be in this league. But we are.

Let's stop being so ****ing miserable and start looking forward to a rather exciting league this season.

To be honest opinions are fine, it's what boards are for. But a lot of what I read are purposeful/wilful attempts at stirring.

GGTTH

Seconded :aok:

nribs
23-06-2014, 06:57 PM
I have total faith in LD to deliver I'm not saying she will be an overnight success but I get a good feeling about her.

225-EasterRd
23-06-2014, 07:12 PM
At last a positive thread, yehhaaaaaaa.
Lets support the team the new manager and the CEO
We are Hibs we have had time to get over last season, I have renewed and we are on the up.

The_Horde
23-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Good luck. This site is more likely to be HIV positive than anything else. There's an absolute reek of the gorgie disease on here the now.

Stax
23-06-2014, 07:34 PM

GGTTH

Well said fella

Golden Bear
23-06-2014, 07:36 PM
;4073691']Good luck. This site is more likely to be HIV positive than anything else. There's an absolute reek of the gorgie disease on here the now.

That's the impression I'm getting tonight. Beware the enemy within is another thought.

Peevemor
23-06-2014, 07:36 PM

GGTTH

:aok:

easty
23-06-2014, 07:52 PM

GGTTH

good post. :agree:

Lucius Apuleius
23-06-2014, 08:21 PM
I'm with you but cannae see it catching on. :-)

rcarter1
23-06-2014, 08:28 PM
Look forward to a new manager, and some signings, and then lets get stuck in to next season. :take that

Eyrie
23-06-2014, 08:29 PM

GGTTH

Very sensible, which means that a lot of people will ignore it as it doesn't fit with their pre-conceptions.

Hibby Gav
23-06-2014, 08:32 PM

GGTTH

This !..well said mate
ggtth

Turkish Green
23-06-2014, 08:41 PM

GGTTH

:aok:
Win the first two games of the season and all the bad things from last season will disappear.

Scouse Hibee
23-06-2014, 08:43 PM

GGTTH

Great post but will be sadly lost on here.

Gerard
23-06-2014, 08:43 PM
Seconded :aok:

:wink:The power of A PMA.
:top marks

rcarter1
23-06-2014, 08:47 PM
Great post but will be sadly lost on here.

Not if we keep replying to it… :greengrin

Aldo
23-06-2014, 08:48 PM
Well done to the OP. No negativity in sight!!

John_the_angus_hibby
24-06-2014, 02:20 PM
Ping!