View Full Version : Stubbs to be announced tuesday ...

23-06-2014, 04:11 PM
According to the Granton courier.Must be true.

23-06-2014, 04:46 PM
We're signing Messi according to the metro

23-06-2014, 04:48 PM
The delay is probably Alex Salmond's fault.

Going by the Daily Record, he's to blame for practically everything nowadays.

nribs
23-06-2014, 04:50 PM
Which Tuesday??

23-06-2014, 04:52 PM
Which Tuesday??

which year:wink::devil:

23-06-2014, 04:52 PM
The delay is probably Alex Salmond's fault.

Going by the Daily Record, he's to blame for practically everything nowadays.

He's a prick, I blame him too!

23-06-2014, 04:53 PM

I will second that ... A complete and utter waste of oxygen

23-06-2014, 04:55 PM

Can i join in to,hes a phannie !

23-06-2014, 04:59 PM

Me too. Hearts b******

23-06-2014, 05:00 PM

Exactly, jambo b******

Berwickhibby
23-06-2014, 05:01 PM

I concur Alex Salmond is a prick

23-06-2014, 05:02 PM

Hate him with a vengeance.

Now then - what were we talking about again?

Kaiser_Sauzee
23-06-2014, 05:05 PM
King Eck is a legend.

Yuillsy
23-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Exactly, jambo b******

Fat jambo *******!

23-06-2014, 05:11 PM
King Eck is a legend.

Don't you mean a Bellend?

Steven_Hibs
23-06-2014, 05:13 PM

No doubting he's a Jambo ******* however he's brilliant for Scotland! Vote YES everyone!

23-06-2014, 05:18 PM
No doubting he's a Jambo ******* however he's brilliant for Scotland! Vote YES everyone!

No thanks.:na na:

Berwickhibby
23-06-2014, 05:21 PM

It's a HUGE NO THANKS from me

23-06-2014, 05:23 PM

Nah

23-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Does this have to turn into an independence debate?

23-06-2014, 05:27 PM

Never . This is all about bagpuss Salmond .. Him and his cronies have wasted over £100m in their time in power. I wouldn't trust him with a piggy bank .

23-06-2014, 05:35 PM

There's no debate aboot it - the yes mob are simply wrong.

23-06-2014, 05:37 PM
It's a HUGE NO THANKS from meEnglish citizens don't get a vote, thank f/ck. keep your ukip/tory/lib/ newlab attitude where it belongs:wink:

23-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Never . This is all about bagpuss Salmond .. Him and his cronies have wasted over £100m in their time in power. I wouldn't trust him with a piggy bank . I disagree, so lets debate

23-06-2014, 05:40 PM
I disagree, so lets debate

Thats fine but could everyone please not debate it on a Hibs Net thread re Alan Stubbs! Thank you.

23-06-2014, 05:41 PM

Yes of course. Not a fan of him but he's better than David Cameron.

So Stubbs tomorrow then..

23-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Never . This is all about bagpuss Salmond .. Him and his cronies have wasted over £100m in their time in power. I wouldn't trust him with a piggy bank .are you referring to keeping people alive, by giving free prescriptions, free education to our children,free bridge crossings for our industry and people that go to work via a bridge every day or what is Salmond actually guilty of?

Northern Hibby
23-06-2014, 05:42 PM

No one expected the Scottish independence inquisition :wink:

but it'll be a yes from me :aok:

1st thing we do is get rid of salmond :agree:

BarneyK
23-06-2014, 05:44 PM

Apparantly, aye. Like there's no already a thread in The Holy Ground for this...

....that said, Yes all the way :na na:

I've 2 young kids.
They are growing up 52 miles from an arsenal of nukes that would wipe out the central belt.
They cost more than the whole nhs in Scotland
We don't need them
We are better than that
When my grandchildren say "why did people vote no"
I'll say "they didn't like a guy called salmond"

"who?"

"exactly"

Personalities are irrelevant but the future is priceless
I'm yes

Thats fine but could everyone please not debate it on a Hibs Net thread re Alan Stubbs! Thank you.I am absolutely fine with that BROG, but why are you picking up on my comment all of a sudden? do refer back to the post(s) that embroiled the YES vote in the current discussion of Stubbs, if you don't mind.

23-06-2014, 05:47 PM
I disagree, so lets debate

Ok .. £13m wasted on forth bridge tolls which were built then Destructed by Salmond and the SNP, could have left them and reduced the charge to 50p nobody would have complained and it would have been money in the coffers for dualing the A9 for example.

The money wasted on security around their white elephant at Holyrood, just another excuse to fuel their importance.

Council tax should never have been frozen. Even raising it by 1/2 % every year would have put more money into the funds for eg. The health service or keeping public services.

And that is only the ones that are obvious there are a lot more they have wasted money on .. No prescription fees . Not sensible for those that could afford it even if it was reduced to £3 a prescription the money could have gone to the NHS

Defend these idiotic policies if you can .

Berwickhibby
23-06-2014, 05:49 PM
There's no debate aboot it - the yes mob are simply wrong.

English citizens don't get a vote, thank f/ck. keep your ukip/tory/lib/ newlab attitude where it belongs:wink:

I don't live in England, I live in Malta but as a UK Tax payer who is registered at a Scottish address I will still vote no and keep your Cybernat attitude where it belongs :greengrin:flag:

23-06-2014, 05:50 PM
Ok .. £13m wasted on forth bridge tolls which were built then Destructed by Salmond and the SNP, could have left them and reduced the charge to 50p nobody would have complained and it would have been money in the coffers for dualing the A9 for example.

The money wasted on security around their white elephant at Holyrood, just another excuse to fuel their importance.

Council tax should never have been frozen. Even raising it by 1/2 % every year would have put more money into the funds for eg. The health service or keeping public services.

And that is only the ones that are obvious there are a lot more they have wasted money on .. No prescription fees . Not sensible for those that could afford it even if it was reduced to £3 a prescription the money could have gone to the NHS

Defend these idiotic policies if you can .

think you are confusing the independence vote with local government elections. Vote yes then vote for Labour, Green party or whoever..

23-06-2014, 05:50 PM

Defend these idiotic policies if you can .tell all this to your gardiner. visit barn park in westerhailes, or pilton community centre, and see the real world for half a day

23-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Cheese!

newmarket_hibbee
23-06-2014, 05:52 PM
I've 2 young kids.
They are growing up 52 miles from an arsenal of nukes that would wipe out the central belt.
They cost more than the whole nhs in Scotland
We don't need them
We are better than that
When my grandchildren say "why did people vote no"
I'll say "they didn't like a guy called salmond"

"who?"

"exactly"

Personalities are irrelevant but the future is priceless
I'm yes

Two would wipe out the central belt, and if we ever had to use them, it probably wouldn't matter where your grandkids lived, there lives and everybody elses, would be pretty much over.

HNA12
23-06-2014, 05:55 PM
There's a long running thread on the Holy ground for the Indy debate, let's try and stick to the important stuff here, fitba.