PDA

View Full Version : Jorge Claros "Pitbull"

HFC93
20-06-2014, 10:34 PM
The big fella has the cigar oot tonight, strolling it.

hibsbollah
20-06-2014, 10:37 PM
Very quiet, no mistakes, marking space in front of the back four.

givescotlandfreedom
20-06-2014, 10:38 PM
Sorely missed IMO.

mentalhibee
20-06-2014, 10:42 PM
Sign him up!!

IberianHibernian
20-06-2014, 11:09 PM
Contractual situation may have been complicated but here was a fantastic player ( first time since Latapy and Sauzee that we had a player who stuck out as better than anything in all other clubs possibly excepting Celtic ) and we should have made a huge effort to keep him ( maybe we did but I doubt it ) .

Michael
20-06-2014, 11:37 PM
I'm a big fan of his. He took about 6 months to get going, but once he got up to the pace of the Scottish game he was our best midfielder since Mowbray era. Seems a nice bloke too. I hope he gets a move to a decent club in a decent country.

NadeAteMyLunch!
20-06-2014, 11:37 PM
Miss him every day :-( What a ball that was just now to set up a decent chance

TheFamous1875
20-06-2014, 11:39 PM
I'm a big fan of his. He took about 6 months to get going, but once he got up to the pace of the Scottish game he was our best midfielder since Mowbray era. Seems a nice bloke too. I hope he gets a move to decent club in a decent country.

This. Playing really well tonight, great forward pass to the striker there, just a shame the strikers aren't of the same quality. I'd LOVE him back, but as that's unlikely, I hope he gets a great move based on his display tonight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Nevi_SOL
21-06-2014, 12:00 AM
If it's Venus coming in. Claros could play the role boozy played. Wishful thinking I'm afraid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monktonharp
21-06-2014, 12:22 AM
I'm a big fan of his. He took about 6 months to get going, but once he got up to the pace of the Scottish game he was our best midfielder since Mowbray era. Seems a nice bloke too. I hope he gets a move to a decent club in a decent country.I like him too, and agree that it took him months to adjust to our game (Scottish, not hibs) he did however, seem to let Scott Brooon pish all over him in the final . therefor he is deducted a couple o' points! will never be back in Scotland and we have to live with that, but your comment about a "decent" country/ what does that mean/ many countries all over the world are decent. you don't have to find a country that mainly speaks English, for example. or is that not what you mean?

Jones28
21-06-2014, 01:25 AM
Would love to see Jorge back, would have kept us up last season.

RIP
21-06-2014, 06:09 AM
The big fella has the cigar oot tonight, strolling it.

The wee man?

DH1875
21-06-2014, 07:03 AM
Pretty sure that he's a free agent this summer. Will be interesting to see where he ends up. Just a pitty it won't be with us.

J-C
21-06-2014, 07:28 AM
The Talksport commentator made me angry last night, he said his nickname is the pitbull, which says a lot about his level of playing, cheeky get :grr:

Michael
21-06-2014, 07:53 AM
I like him too, and agree that it took him months to adjust to our game (Scottish, not hibs) he did however, seem to let Scott Brooon pish all over him in the final . therefor he is deducted a couple o' points! will never be back in Scotland and we have to live with that, but your comment about a "decent" country/ what does that mean/ many countries all over the world are decent. you don't have to find a country that mainly speaks English, for example. or is that not what you mean?

Just meant somewhere with law and order. Honduras can be pretty dangerous.

Booked4Being-Ugly
21-06-2014, 08:17 AM
Claros was class and I miss the wee fella. I have a fantastic photo of him and his family draped around a Hibs scarf that i'll try and upload, when I find the darn thing!

Hibstrooper
21-06-2014, 08:28 AM
Did anyone see Claros point at the Ecuador #7!

At one point he also kicked 2 Ecuador players within 6 seconds of each other, kick two rhymes with six two and the fact he did it within six seconds is no coincidence.

I knew he always loved the Hibs and did it as a messages to us during the game :agree:

Ps pretty sure Bamba did a YLT sign during the last Ivory Coast game too

Hibbyradge
21-06-2014, 08:45 AM

At one point he also kicked 2 Ecuador players within 6 seconds of each other, kick two rhymes with six two and the fact he did it within six seconds is no coincidence.

I knew he always loved the Hibs and did it as a messages to us during the game :agree:

:aok:

Hiber-nation
21-06-2014, 09:07 AM

:thumbsup:

That's cheered me up no end after dredging through the pitiful Stubbs/Daily Express thread.