PDA

View Full Version : Season Tickets

Leith_Hibee
20-06-2014, 12:54 PM
Is it poor form if I go and buy a season ticket now and steal some disgruntled punters seat as they are waiting on the new manager to be announced. I've never had a season ticket before.

I'm thinking not as you should support your club through thick and thin but its bothering me slightly.

Hibbyradge
20-06-2014, 12:57 PM
They come with added benefits this year.

a) you get to take the moral high ground over anyone who hasn't backed the club by buying one

b) you get to moan about the price you paid for Championship football

iwasthere1972
20-06-2014, 01:49 PM
I'm waiting on an email from Leanne to confirm my upgrade to one of the nice reclining leather seats in the upper FF where the posh fans normally sit. That's the advantage of renewing early.

KdyHby
20-06-2014, 02:06 PM
IWT, I was also offered waitress service as I got the cup top up....

iwasthere1972
20-06-2014, 02:09 PM
IWT, I was also offered waitress service as I got the cup top up....

I've already had the waitress service. She was around last night.

Keith_M
20-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Is it poor form if I go and buy a season ticket now and steal some disgruntled punters seat as they are waiting on the new manager to be announced. I've never had a season ticket before.

I'm thinking not as you should support your club through thick and thin but its bothering me slightly.

Only if you don't buy one for me while you're there.

FWIW, if you buy one now, before the new Manager or Signings are announced, you are fully entitled to call yourself an Über Fan

:thumbsup:

SouthamptonHibs
21-06-2014, 12:40 AM
They come with added benefits this year.

a) you get to take the moral high ground over anyone who hasn't backed the club by buying one

b) you get to moan about the price you paid for Championship football

A) sorry but absolute nonsense you will never have the moral high ground over another Hibs fan that refuses to pay to watch crap while there club is run into the ground. Stand up and be counted, what has happened to Hibs is a f ing disgrace...

B) fare play

Ps I was there in 1999, you can get to f..... with your moral high ground, hubs are a shambles just now. Big picture....tut.tut

Jones28
21-06-2014, 01:13 AM
I've already had the waitress service. She was around last night.

I've had multiple waitress services...fat ******* that I am

Greenworld
21-06-2014, 06:22 AM
Go and buy 50 tickets the more the better

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

I'm_cabbaged
21-06-2014, 06:41 AM

Don't think the deadline has passed yet. Maybe wrong.

NORTHERNHIBBY
21-06-2014, 07:01 AM
Valid reason to hold off until the new manager comes in. If the new guy has the same football style as Butcher, you don't want a seat to near to the ground, so that you can rule out repetitive strain injury, having to look up all the time.

Ringothedog
21-06-2014, 01:23 PM
A) sorry but absolute nonsense you will never have the moral high ground over another Hibs fan that refuses to pay to watch crap while there club is run into the ground. Stand up and be counted, what has happened to Hibs is a f ing disgrace...

B) fare play

Ps I was there in 1999, you can get to f..... with your moral high ground, hubs are a shambles just now. Big picture....tut.tut

Wooosh!!

lord bunberry
21-06-2014, 01:45 PM
Don't think the deadline has passed yet. Maybe wrong.

It has, I swapped my seats yesterday to seats that were unavailable when I first bought them in march.

TornadoHibby
21-06-2014, 05:35 PM
It has, I swapped my seats yesterday to seats that were unavailable when I first bought them in march.

No-one should be surprised at this news despite the fact we are playing in a different (lower) league than the Club believed it would be in when the ill thought out ST campaign was launched, that we haven't had a supported and committed football manager on board nor do we have a clue who will be playing for us next season!

Why is it reasonable to expect people to pay more than the going rate for the leàgue we are in despite the Club not addressing that very important issue directly with the fan base to secure as many STs as possible from those who have bought in the past!

davhibby
21-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Why can't you renew online?

lord bunberry
21-06-2014, 05:54 PM
No-one should be surprised at this news despite the fact we are playing in a different (lower) league than the Club believed it would be in when the ill thought out ST campaign was launched, that we haven't had a supported and committed football manager on board nor do we have a clue who will be playing for us next season!

Why is it reasonable to expect people to pay more than the going rate for the leàgue we are in despite the Club not addressing that very important issue directly with the fan base to secure as many STs as possible from those who have bought in the past!
You're partly right with that but one of the reasons that there wasn't much availability in the famous five in March was that lots of people bought child season tickets the previous season for £25 in order to secure a cup final ticket. It's why the famous five never looked full even though it was showing as sold out.