PDA

View Full Version : Classic

calder45a
20-06-2014, 07:20 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gct1tJzA7mQ

Mon the Tartan Army!
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gct1tJzA7mQ)

drumatic44
20-06-2014, 10:25 AM
What a complete and utter twat !! , are we forgetting that this " character " created by Russ Abbott , was basically taking the piss out of the Scots with all that ' see you jimmy ' stuff. Seriously hope he's not a Hibby, would have thought we had a bit more class !!
allez les vertes originales !!

TowerHibs
20-06-2014, 10:26 AM
What a complete and utter twat !! , are we forgetting that this " character " created by Russ Abbott , was basically taking the piss out of the Scots with all that ' see you jimmy ' stuff. Seriously hope he's not a Hibby, would have thought we had a bit more class !!

settke down mate, he sleep with your missus ir something

Waxy
20-06-2014, 10:35 AM
A bit drumatic is it no?

CropleyWasGod
20-06-2014, 10:44 AM
A bit drumatic is it no?

It's a cymbal of the pain we're all feeling just now.

Hibbyradge
20-06-2014, 10:46 AM

I promised myself that I'd keep away from puns, but you've snared me with that one.

Springbank
20-06-2014, 12:49 PM
This could be any old tom, kick or harry

JohnStephens91
20-06-2014, 12:52 PM
His own national team can't qualify, about as close as anyone is getting to seeing the Scottish national side in a World Cup for a while...

TheSouthMoroccan
20-06-2014, 07:23 PM
Come on that was magic. In the pub last night the whole place fell about laughing when the camera scoped out the crowd and there was that radge. Paper says he has been out in Brazil delivering strips to orphanages, so he he gets my vote every time. And by the way I no SNP lap dog, I just happen to have a sense of humour :greengrin

hibee
20-06-2014, 07:46 PM
Don't think he was the only one there!

Hibernia Na Eir
20-06-2014, 07:51 PM
a jock havin a decent pop at the saxons?
don't see an issue.
Great stuff.

Pretty Boy
20-06-2014, 07:51 PM
I'm not one of the ABE brigade but the guy was in Brazil doing a bit of good for charity and apparently went to South Africa during the last world cup and supported Uruguay there so just a bit banter imo.

Hibernia Na Eir
20-06-2014, 07:52 PM
Don't think he was the only one there!

That's a classic photo!
so many worrying people in such a small photo!!

GreenLake
20-06-2014, 07:55 PM

Like being caught in a snare.

hfc rd
20-06-2014, 08:04 PM

Where's your sense of humour?

Mr White
20-06-2014, 08:06 PM
Like being caught in a snare.

He'll get some stick for it that's for sure. Should be able to brush over it though.

Peevemor
20-06-2014, 08:11 PM
I thought the "see you Jimmy" sketches were pretty funny. The Scots are as good at taking the piss out of ourselves as much as we are of anyone else. It's one of our national traits that I like.

Tricla
20-06-2014, 08:13 PM

Calm doon hen

Aldo
20-06-2014, 09:38 PM
What a complete and utter twat !! , are we forgetting that this " character " created by Russ Abbott , was basically taking the piss out of the Scots with all that ' see you jimmy ' stuff. Seriously hope he's not a Hibby, would have thought we had a bit more class !! allez les vertes originales !!

Dear o dear.... Brilliant if you ask me and why not. Getting right into the 'ATMOSPHERE' of the World Cup. And celebrating the demise of the Auld Enemy.

Baader
20-06-2014, 10:01 PM
Cringeworthy.

Springbank
20-06-2014, 10:09 PM
Cringeworthy.

You're pretty sensitive, take care out there on the Internet.

And don't talk to any cybernats or football fans whatever you do

Baader
20-06-2014, 10:13 PM
You're pretty sensitive, take care out there on the Internet.

And don't talk to any cybernats or football fans whatever you do

You're wrong - sensitive and Hibs don't go right now!! Would just prefer to see Scotland there than supporting teams we've nothing to do with - bit embarrassing if we keep defining ourselves as not being English. Did you ever see Uruguay in 1986?

My_Wife_Camille
21-06-2014, 02:29 PM
I'm not one of the ABE brigade but the guy was in Brazil doing a bit of good for charity and apparently went to South Africa during the last world cup and supported Uruguay there so just a bit banter imo.
Hibs top behind the goals in the Uruguay/Ghana game in South Africa

Chuck Rhoades
21-06-2014, 02:33 PM

Settle down.

The_Horde
21-06-2014, 02:38 PM

None other than hibs.net's very own sideshow bob - Ee.

iwasthere1972
21-06-2014, 02:45 PM

I liked Russ Abbott and the Jimmy wig. :agree:

Franck Stanton
21-06-2014, 03:00 PM
Seems some folk cannae take a joke. Good on the boy in the Scotland top is what I say. Class act. It's football banter. Oh and by the way , doyou know it takes 32 facial muscles to frown but only 4 to smile ?

cabbageandribs1875
21-06-2014, 03:09 PM
what a tizzy the engerlish are getting in to :greengrin stoked by the media of course, they have to blame someone don't they so may as well be some guy in a see you jimmy hat :faf: shock horror OMFG close the border

my english bro inlaw thinks it was funny btw :)

Persevere80
21-06-2014, 03:36 PM
A big thumb's up from me :) It's like something you think about but never actually do.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

Persevere80
21-06-2014, 03:37 PM
Good spot

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

offshorehibby
21-06-2014, 03:56 PM
The boy only went out for a pint o' milk as well.

What you or the boy.

blackpoolhibs
21-06-2014, 03:59 PM

FFS man, calm down or you will cause a bit of an atmosphere on here.

Deansy
21-06-2014, 04:06 PM

Whereas Gary Lineker, wearing an Italy-shirt, and opening MOTD with the line 'WE'RE ALL supporting Italy today' is a jolly-good wheeze, I suppose ??

Newcastlehibby
21-06-2014, 04:11 PM
He'll get some stick for it that's for sure. Should be able to brush over it though.

He might get drummed out of Brazil