PDA

View Full Version : Scotland fan

stevie-bee
20-06-2014, 05:51 AM
Did anyone else see the the Scotland fan in the crowd with his Scotland top and see u jimmy hat on when Luis Suárez scored his second goal

Scouse Hibee
20-06-2014, 07:49 AM
Did anyone else see the the Scotland fan in the crowd with his Scotland top and see u jimmy hat on when Luis Suárez scored his second goal

No mate, I don't think anyone on here noticed him, it's not been mentioned so I doubt it........................what did he do when they scored?

PeeJay
20-06-2014, 08:32 AM

Didn't see it myself, but the German commentator over here said at some point: "There's a Scotland fan in amongst the Uruguayans...." - maybe he couldn't get a ticket for the England end?

marinello59
20-06-2014, 08:50 AM
No mate, I don't think anyone on here noticed him, it's not been mentioned so I doubt it........................what did he do when they scored?

Handed out free Big Macs.

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-06-2014, 10:24 AM

Aye, I spotted him, new Scotland away top and waving a Saltire flag. Just after 89.5 mins. Theres nae need for a Scotsman to be wearing a Jimmy hat though.

danhibees1875
20-06-2014, 10:40 AM
Yeah, thought it was quite funny. Here's one of worst articles I've ever read but it's about him:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-27939845

Scouse Hibee
20-06-2014, 10:40 PM

Haha WHOOSH

yeezus.
22-06-2014, 02:54 PM
I don't think the BBC covering this fool is appropriate.

CapitalGreen
22-06-2014, 03:25 PM
I don't think the BBC covering this fool is appropriate.

Eh?

yeezus.
22-06-2014, 07:40 PM
Eh?

It's pathetic. Both the coverage and the fact the guy did it.

Geo_1875
22-06-2014, 07:43 PM
It's pathetic. Both the coverage and the fact the guy did it.

Going to a football match and celebrating when a goal is scored is not acceptable?

yeezus.
22-06-2014, 07:49 PM
Going to a football match and celebrating when a goal is scored is not acceptable?

Are you being intentionally awkward? A Scotsman who was no doubt telly-seeking celebrating when a foreign country scores against England is pathetic.

CapitalGreen
22-06-2014, 10:27 PM
Saw a Mexican celebrating Belgiums goal against Russia today. Made me mad it did.

yeezus.
22-06-2014, 10:36 PM
Saw a Mexican celebrating Belgiums goal against Russia today. Made me mad it did.

Very good.

Geo_1875
23-06-2014, 07:35 AM
Are you being intentionally awkward? A Scotsman who was no doubt telly-seeking celebrating when a foreign country scores against England is pathetic.

Lucky you weren't in my local watching the game. You'd have been a trifle upset when Suarez scired the winner. Mind you, we also cekebrated when Holland ripped Spain a new one. But maybe you find that more acceptable?

yeezus.
23-06-2014, 10:31 AM
Lucky you weren't in my local watching the game. You'd have been a trifle upset when Suarez scired the winner. Mind you, we also cekebrated when Holland ripped Spain a new one. But maybe you find that more acceptable?

Yes indeed it was lucky I was sitting in your "local" and thankfully for both of us never will be. I supported England as no other UK nation qualified.

CapitalGreen
23-06-2014, 10:47 AM
As was I. Doesn't mean I can't find humour in the juxtaposition of a pale white Scottish guy suddenly appearing within a sea of Uruguay fans celebrating a goal. I would have found the image funny regardless of opposition.

It's a sad day when people are offended by the celebration of a goal in a football match.

Hibrandenburg
23-06-2014, 10:49 AM
Yes indeed it was lucky I was sitting in your "local" and thankfully for both of us never will be. I supported England as no other UK nation qualified.

Do you also support the other Edinburgh team if Hibs aren't represented in a competition?

The_Todd
23-06-2014, 11:30 AM
Do you also support the other Edinburgh team if Hibs aren't represented in a competition?

Pffft that's nothing. I generally support all the European teams, gives me a great chance of being on the winning side.

HUTCHYHIBBY
23-06-2014, 12:51 PM

This seems to have upset you a tad more than it should've, chill out man!

stoneyburn hibs
23-06-2014, 01:21 PM
I refuse to pay my tv licence until the BBC issues an apology for showing that clearly bitter Scotsman enjoying himself at the world cup.
He even had the nerve to be holding a Scottish flag. Disgrace.

yeezus.
23-06-2014, 07:57 PM
This seems to have upset you a tad more than it should've, chill out man!

It did I'm sorry, I've chilled. :agree:

yeezus.
23-06-2014, 07:58 PM

No. I dislike Hearts, I do not dislike England.

CapitalGreen
23-06-2014, 08:12 PM
I dislike Hearts, I do not dislike people from Gorgie.

Some Scottish national fans dislike the English national team, that doesn't mean they dislike England. Football rivalry shouldn't be too difficult a concept to understand, especially for a football fan.

yeezus.
23-06-2014, 08:52 PM
I dislike Hearts, I do not dislike people from Gorgie.

Some Scottish national fans dislike the English national team, that doesn't mean they dislike England. Football rivalry shouldn't be too difficult a concept to understand, especially for a football fan.

I'm not finding it difficult to understand. I think it was a futile gesture by a bitter Scot. I repeat, if Scotland don't qualify I support any other UK country that does. End of.

brian6-2
24-06-2014, 08:56 AM
I'm not finding it difficult to understand. I think it was a futile gesture by a bitter Scot. I repeat, if Scotland don't qualify I support any other UK country that does. End of.

he was there as he had raised money for charitble organisations and was working with orphanded children. hardly bitter is it.

its a bit off football rivalry banter, if you see it as anything other than that your wathcing the wrong sport.

yeezus.
24-06-2014, 09:30 AM
he was there as he had raised money for charitble organisations and was working with orphanded children. hardly bitter is it.

its a bit off football rivalry banter, if you see it as anything other than that your wathcing the wrong sport.

You'll need to re-run that without the spelling mistakes.

Don't dare tell me I'm watching the wrong sport, I'm sick of Scots supporting ABE - it's childish.

cabbageandribs1875
24-06-2014, 09:40 AM
You'll need to re-run that without the spelling mistakes.

Don't dare tell me I'm watching the wrong sport, I'm sick of Scots supporting ABE - it's childish.

oh my, you're quite aggressive when others don't share your views eh....you keyboard warrior you

yeezus.
24-06-2014, 10:31 AM
oh my, you're quite aggressive when others don't share your views eh....you keyboard warrior you

That may well be true but I disagree with the term keyboard warrior.