PDA

View Full Version : Season tickets

Ozyhibby
19-06-2014, 02:39 PM
Of the people who said they would not be buying a season ticket this year, has anyone seen anything in the changes so far from Hibs to change their mind? Or do you feel it's just more of the same from Hibs?

SteveHFC
19-06-2014, 02:40 PM
Of the people who said they would not be buying a season ticket this year, has anyone seen anything in the changes so far from Hibs to change their mind? Or do you feel it's just more of the same from Hibs?

More of the same:agree:

Greenheart
19-06-2014, 02:43 PM

I have already renewed and don't understand why supporters wouldn't we all want a good team and the best way is to support the club financially by buying a season. Whether Petrie stays or goes we need the cash to buy a team. GGTTH

Ozyhibby
19-06-2014, 03:07 PM
I have already renewed and don't understand why supporters wouldn't we all want a good team and the best way is to support the club financially by buying a season. Whether Petrie stays or goes we need the cash to buy a team. GGTTH

It really was just a question for those of us who have decided that our relationship with the club has to start working both ways.

kentao
19-06-2014, 03:11 PM
Petrie Out Money In

Is the way i am feeling.

Keith_M
19-06-2014, 03:40 PM

Sorry to be a nitwit but.... what changes do you mean?

nribs
19-06-2014, 03:43 PM
Sorry to be a nitwit but.... what changes do you mean?

I'm thinking he must be on about the announcements made recently. Terry sacked, tie in with Spartans etc and the new guy appointed to intigrate this? Also LD does seem to be running the show although some people will still doubt this which is fair enough.

Keith_M
19-06-2014, 03:50 PM
I'm thinking he must be on about the announcements made recently. Terry sacked, tie in with Spartans etc and the new guy appointed to intigrate this? Also LD does seem to be running the show although some people will still doubt this which is fair enough.

Cheers.

If that's the case, I'd expect most people would need to see a lot more changes before renewing, like a decent manager and some exciting signings.

Hibeewilly
20-06-2014, 07:52 AM
Bang on. I couldn't agree more

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

Marty-Hibee
20-06-2014, 08:17 AM
I was never renewing more down to the fact I'm skint 99% of my life!

But for arguments sake, I'd still be waiting. Yes, buying season tickets helps the transfer kitty, but we've not seen much of a kitty for the best part of a decade.

The tables have turned now and before Hibs can start seeing commitment FROM us, they need to show commitment TO us.

Scouse Hibee
20-06-2014, 08:19 AM

I've renewed too mate but surely you understand why others supporters wouldn't?

BOB MARLEYS DUG
20-06-2014, 10:12 AM
The yams sold 5000+ this week. Hope they aree rewarded with a **** season.

KeithTheHibby
20-06-2014, 10:16 AM
The yams sold 5000+ this week. Hope they aree rewarded with a **** season.

We will be lucky to match that. Hard to knock selling that amount in a week.