PDA

View Full Version : Stubsy's back room staff

H13BYM
19-06-2014, 06:08 AM
If it were to be Stubbs, who would we be likely to see working with him if he were to bring his own ppl?

Hibbyradge
19-06-2014, 06:11 AM
Stubsy? :hilarious

Mr Stubbs to us mortals, please!

Viva_Palmeiras
19-06-2014, 06:18 AM
If it were to be Stubbs, who would we be likely to see working with him if he were to bring his own ppl?

Giggsy & Stokesy.

down-the-slope
19-06-2014, 06:23 AM
Giggsy & Stokesy.

:shhhsh!: Boozy & Jonesy surely

Phil D. Rolls
19-06-2014, 06:24 AM
Phil Nevilley, and Tarbie?

Lewis77
19-06-2014, 06:29 AM
I hope we (the club) can be more inventive than Alan Stubbs.

Come on, there has to be someone better than Alan Stubbs! He may be great but it's too big a risk for me.

Why aren't we searching the world? Can't we find some gem of a manager from South America or Eastern Europe or anywhere for that matter? Please tell me that the brain trust at ER has come up with some other name than Alan Stubbs.

Phil D. Rolls
19-06-2014, 06:32 AM

Come on, there has to be someone better than Alan Stubbs! He may be great but it's too big a risk for me.

Why aren't we searching the world? Can't we find some gem of a manager from South America or Eastern Europe or anywhere for that matter? Please tell me that the brain trust at ER has come up with some other name than Alan Stubbs.

Language problems might be an issue.

Potty78
19-06-2014, 06:34 AM
The guy ain't even in the door and people are writing him off. Any manager we get is a risk!

marinello59

Exactly, it's all we have talked about on here for months. Butcher out, Stubbs in. I'm sick of it. :agree:

Hibbyradge

Maybe no South Americans applied for the job.

Lewis77
19-06-2014, 06:37 AM
Maybe no South Americans applied for the job.

Get them to actually do their job and find one. If it is Alan Stubbs, oh they really looked far and wide!

Don Giovanni
19-06-2014, 06:37 AM
Language problems might be an issue.

Ah ken. Scouse is so difficult tae understand and kin really grate oan the ears at times, eh?

Viva_Palmeiras
19-06-2014, 06:56 AM
:shhhsh!: Boozy & Jonesy surely

Too early and also corresponded with work - my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

carnoustiehibee
19-06-2014, 06:58 AM
David Unsworth

Beefster
19-06-2014, 07:00 AM

You hate a loony post, huh?

Lewis77
19-06-2014, 07:09 AM
You hate a loony post, huh?

?

HFC93
19-06-2014, 07:50 AM
It's a no brainer for me, has to be Tommy Graveson and Lee Carsley.

RIP Bestie
19-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Get them to actually do their job and find one. If it is Alan Stubbs, oh they really looked far and wide!
So the important thing here is to find someone from a foreign land that no one here has heard of and hope that he can bring some South American influence to the team? If anyone is being narrow minded here it's not the club.

MoscowHibs
19-06-2014, 10:01 AM

I agree with your sentiments. Before Fenlon got the gig, I emailed the club regarding the availability of one Ivan Jovanavic, at that time manager of Apoel F.C. in Cyprus. I had the pleasure of chatting to Ivan whilst living in Cyprus, and he was very keen to give British football a try.Indeed I also emailed them about a player Helio Pinto, who was also keen to try football over here. Didn't even get a reply from the club on both occasions. If they had even bothered to check out Ivan's CV, it would have been a no brainer.

Geo_1875
19-06-2014, 10:27 AM
I agree with your sentiments. Before Fenlon got the gig, I emailed the club regarding the availability of one Ivan Jovanavic, at that time manager of Apoel F.C. in Cyprus. I had the pleasure of chatting to Ivan whilst living in Cyprus, and he was very keen to give British football a try.Indeed I also emailed them about a player Helio Pinto, who was also keen to try football over here. Didn't even get a reply from the club on both occasions. If they had even bothered to check out Ivan's CV, it would have been a no brainer.

I also emailed the club about the availability of Milla Jovovich. They responded to me by return and said they were unable to assist in my search for ultimate sexual gratification but thanked me for my email and wished me good luck in my quest.

You really should get a grip, but not too tight.

007 Mickey Weir
19-06-2014, 10:29 AM
James McDonaugh and Boozy!

Oh and Baines as player coach!

Dalianwanda
19-06-2014, 10:39 AM

Who cares how far they look as long as we get someone that fits the bill...Stubbs doesn't make my heart skip but neither did mowbrays when he was announced..the only reason I'm not jumping about is because I know very little of his ethos or coaching rep, I would imagine that's pretty similar to yourself..

Waxy
19-06-2014, 10:49 AM
Who cares how far they look as long as we get someone that fits the bill...Stubbs doesn't make my heart skip but neither did mowbrays when he was announced..the only reason I'm not jumping about is because I know very little of his ethos or coaching rep, I would imagine that's pretty similar to yourself..No football manager could make my heart skip.

CorrieHibs
19-06-2014, 11:31 AM

Stubbs and David Weir

nribs
19-06-2014, 11:41 AM
Stubbs and David Weir

Stubbs and Undsworth

MoscowHibs
19-06-2014, 11:44 AM
[QUOTE=Geo_1875;4068460]I also emailed the club about the availability of Milla Jovovich. They responded to me by return and said they were unable to assist in my search for ultimate sexual gratification but thanked me for my email and wished me good luck in my quest.

You really should get a grip, but not too tight.[/QUOTE

I should get a grip. Small minded response from a class A roaster. Up yours.

Lester B
19-06-2014, 12:37 PM
If only the club had listened to a random email from a fan which extolled the virtues of a bloke who he met in a pub in Cyprus. So that is where we went wrong.

Dave-O
19-06-2014, 01:02 PM
Big Dunc, he would toughen us up. :agree:

Onion
19-06-2014, 01:08 PM
The guy ain't even in the door and people are writing him off. Any manager we get is a risk!

People just want to be inspired and excited about signings .... and I'm not sure Stubbs fires the imagination. He may turn out to be a great manager but we've no idea what we're going to get. Maybe once we see the quality of players he brings in, we'll be better placed to judge ?

Beefster
19-06-2014, 04:44 PM
I should get a grip. Small minded response from a class A roaster. Up yours.

If that's how you respond to a bit of light teasing, I can't wait to see the car crash when someone gives you some real abuse.

Hibernian Verse
19-06-2014, 04:55 PM
If that's how you respond to a bit of light teasing, I can't wait to see the car crash when someone gives you some real abuse.

He has an appropriate username.

blackpoolhibs
19-06-2014, 04:57 PM
People just want to be inspired and excited about signings .... and I'm not sure Stubbs fires the imagination. He may turn out to be a great manager but we've no idea what we're going to get. Maybe once we see the quality of players he brings in, we'll be better placed to judge ?

I can't think of anyone we could realistically afford who'd excite me if we appointed him. Do you have anyone in mind who would?

Eyrie
19-06-2014, 05:49 PM
No football manager could make my heart skip.

Cherie Lunghi?

Hibbyradge
20-06-2014, 12:10 PM
http://www.sporting-heroes.net/content/thumbnails/00185/18402-zoom.jpg

:devil::stirrer:

nribs
20-06-2014, 12:16 PM
http://www.sporting-heroes.net/content/thumbnails/00185/18402-zoom.jpg

:devil::stirrer:

Is he giving it the 5-1 :) what a lad :)

Kato
20-06-2014, 12:26 PM

Email the club and give them the benefit of your expertise.

The_Horde
20-06-2014, 12:30 PM
Email the club and give them the benefit of your expertise.

:agree: what's so good about South American coaches anyway?