PDA

View Full Version : Contract players are back on 23rd June - who takes training?

Turkish Green
18-06-2014, 10:40 AM
Which (contracted) players will turn up to the first day of training at EM on Monday? And more importantly who will oversee the training?

The official site still shows MM and SM as assistant and coach; will they be there?

Gerard
18-06-2014, 10:42 AM
Perhaps a new coach? or Leeann might take the training:wink::greengrin

SMAXXA
18-06-2014, 10:55 AM
Me

Lago
18-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Rod

offshorehibby
18-06-2014, 10:59 AM
I would imagine James McDonaugh would take it if no coach/manager was in place, although technically Malpas has not been let go or has he.

Nevi_SOL
18-06-2014, 11:01 AM
James McDonough

JustSimplyHibs
18-06-2014, 11:03 AM
Which (contracted) players will turn up to the first day of training at EM on Monday? And more importantly who will oversee the training?

The official site still shows MM and SM as assistant and coach; will they be there?

There is a host of coaches at the club and since the majority of the players are probaly youngsters they would have been trained by the U20s head coach James at some point, i'd assume he would lead the way.... You also have Bozzy there too, an experience former player!!!!

No Panic... I just hope Leeann appoints the right first team coach to take over.

scoopyboy
18-06-2014, 11:26 AM

James McDonaugh, he has already been phoning round the players.

As regards contracted players turning up, they all should unless they have a prior agreement.

silverhibee
18-06-2014, 01:39 PM

SdGP :wink:

Billy Whizz
18-06-2014, 02:08 PM
Who'll play in goals?

Paloschi
18-06-2014, 02:11 PM
Who'll play in goals?

Nobody in goals. Might see us score for a change.

Haymaker
18-06-2014, 02:16 PM
I'd imagine the physio will be involved in assessing fitness following the close season.
There is a huge emphasis on prevention rather than treatment of injury.

PREhabilitation rather than REhabilitation :agree:

Turkish Green
18-06-2014, 02:18 PM

My money is on the dummies. :wink:

SteveHFC
18-06-2014, 02:21 PM

We still wouldn't score

Fifer
18-06-2014, 02:47 PM
Alan Stubbs

GordonHFC
18-06-2014, 03:16 PM
My money is on the dummies. :wink:

Why?

They got us relegated last season :greengrin

banarc7062
18-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Tam the Kit man::flag:

southern hibby
18-06-2014, 04:02 PM
Probably the same person that took fitness sessions last season. Mr Nobody. ( ever since I've supported Hibs have i seen such a unfit bunch all season ).

Whoever comes I'n let's just hope he has the mental grit and attributes to turn this team around.

GGTTH

SouthamptonHibs
18-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Probably the same person that took fitness sessions last season. Mr Nobody. ( ever since I've supported Hibs have i seen such a unfit bunch all season ).

Whoever comes I'n let's just hope he has the mental grit and attributes to turn this team around.

GGTTH

10/10. Prob do what the done last season and played Xbox in between physio sessions.

We've hardly got a Decent player on our books to train. I'm hopeful for 12-15 New signings and keep only a few of the players still in contract. Squad of 22 should see us through next season

silverhibee
18-06-2014, 05:13 PM
James McDonaugh, he has already been phoning round the players.

As regards contracted players turning up, they all should unless they have a prior agreement.

What a f***ing shambles that the players don't even know when to turn up for pre season, or were told not to return, a farce and that f***ing clown Petrie is still here.

#petrieout

SMAXXA
19-06-2014, 08:32 AM
Another youth player bites the dust. Euan Smith has had his 1 year contract offer retracted. What's sad about the situation is the 2 year deal he also had on the table from St Johnston is no longer there as they filled it with another player due to him opting to stay with hibs. Shame for young guys like this when wage thiefs like Nelson and McGivern remain.

silverhibee
19-06-2014, 08:44 AM
Another youth player bites the dust. Euan Smith has has his 1 year contract offer retracted. What's sad about the situation is the 2 year deal he also had on the table from St Johnston of no longer there as they filled it with another player due to him opting to stay with hibs. Shame for young guys like this when wage thiefs like Nelson and McGivern remain.

The Horrible Game.

JustSimplyHibs
21-06-2014, 10:56 AM
Looks like James is taking training...

Nelson et al. all expected back too.

http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/callum-booth-back-at-hibs-after-two-years-on-loan-1-3452348

down-the-slope
21-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Tam the Kit man::flag:

Mrs McC is the scary one....don't mess with the laundry or she'll have you :greengrin