PDA

View Full Version : Alan Stubbs

legends of 73
17-06-2014, 10:26 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2660700/Everton-Hibs-permission-speak-Stubbs-Easter-Road-managers-job.html

Speedway
18-06-2014, 01:47 AM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2660700/Everton-Hibs-permission-speak-Stubbs-Easter-Road-managers-job.html

I'd rather have Una Stubbs.

Captain Trips
18-06-2014, 08:13 AM
Other than gut instinct I would be worried about this, however any new manager gets full support.

Alan62
18-06-2014, 08:18 AM
Similar profile to Tony Mowbray when he joined Hibs. Certainly worth Leann having the conversation.

Scottie
18-06-2014, 08:21 AM
Other than gut instinct I would be worried about this, however any new manager gets full support.

:agree: I hope it's no Stubbs
We need a manager that has experience in the game to get us winning and out of this league at the 1st time of asking. Not an untried reserve team coach.
Saying that whoever gets the job has ma backing 100%

CRAZYHIBBY
18-06-2014, 08:48 AM
Ive got a bad feeling about this

Love the Green
18-06-2014, 08:50 AM
:agree: I hope it's no Stubbs
We need a manager that has experience in the game to get us winning and out of this league at the 1st time of asking. Not an untried reserve team coach.
Saying that whoever gets the job has ma backing 100%

Fully agree we as the fans who have put up with pathetic performances for years deserve better.

"keep the faith":flag:

scoopyboy
18-06-2014, 08:52 AM
Ive got a bad feeling about this

Is that maybe a good thing?

If you're like me you maybe thought Butcher was a good thing!!!!

Ell_Chrisso
18-06-2014, 09:35 AM
It's amazing how many people on here think they have a full Uefa license to keep continually judging coaches. Why don't we all sit back and let Leanne choose who she reckons fits the job perfectly. If it's an unproven manager then so be it, he may have a better philosophy and approach to the game and the club than anyone else that's being targeted. Anyone that's normally appointed that we want has turned out to be another heading for the exit door under contract anyway.

Northernhibee
18-06-2014, 09:38 AM
Fully agree we as the fans who have put up with pathetic performances for years deserve better.

"keep the faith":flag:

The fans deserve the person with the best ideas IMO, largely irrelevant of experience. We'd no have had Mowbray or Collins if we required experience.

Springbank
18-06-2014, 09:42 AM
Bobby Williamson used his experience to offer deek and Whittaker in a swap deal for bobby Mann

Tony Mowbray used his reserve team coach inexperience to tear up Scottish football with them

IanM
18-06-2014, 09:49 AM
Bobby Williamson used his experience to offer deek and Whittaker in a swap deal for bobby Mann

Tony Mowbray used his reserve team coach inexperience to tear up Scottish football with them

I used to think that for years too but it turns out it's complete fabrication - BW and DR both said the same. that's if you believe the horses mouth that is!

Dubai
18-06-2014, 10:00 AM
4/9 @ Skybet

CallumLaidlaw
18-06-2014, 10:02 AM
I used to think that for years too but it turns out it's complete fabrication - BW and DR both said the same. that's if you believe the horses mouth that is!

Bobby Mann said the same to me on Twitter recently. Hibs enquired about him, his team asked for the players in return, and it went no further.

erin go bragh
18-06-2014, 10:07 AM
4/9 @ Skybet

Who bud ?

Ggtth

Leithenhibby
18-06-2014, 10:15 AM
It's amazing how many people on here think they have a full Uefa license to keep continually judging coaches. Why don't we all sit back and let Leanne choose who she reckons fits the job perfectly. If it's an unproven manager then so be it, he may have a better philosophy and approach to the game and the club than anyone else that's being targeted. Anyone that's normally appointed that we want has turned out to be another heading for the exit door under contract anyway.

:top marks

If AS is chosen to be our manager, then I will support this appointment %100. The more I think about it, I'd take him ahead of Ian Murray and so many others that are mentioned.

Dubai
18-06-2014, 10:27 AM
Who bud ?

Ggtth

Stubbsy