PDA

View Full Version : Collins named as Dodger No.2 at Darkheid

MB62
17-06-2014, 02:04 PM
Confirmed. J.C. has gone back to the dark side as No.2.

Oh well, the Petrie effect takes over again :boo hoo:

Peevemor
17-06-2014, 02:10 PM
So is this a thread about JC's questionable qualities as a manager or just an excuse for another Petrie GTF fest?

hibs0666
17-06-2014, 02:12 PM
So is this a thread about JC's questionable qualities as a manager or just an excuse for another Petrie GTF fest?

Think big my man - both.

Peevemor
17-06-2014, 02:14 PM
Think big my man - both.

Oh right - fair enough! We obviously don't have enough of either already.

Turkish Green
17-06-2014, 02:16 PM

JC is a No 2. Will this do, for you?

PETRIE OOT

GreenCastle
17-06-2014, 02:17 PM
He was never coming back with RP or STF at the club.

Shame as I enjoyed watching his football and the team looked the fittest in the league - plus we won our last cup with his players (not TM's).

jacomo
17-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Oh right - fair enough! We obviously don't have enough of either already.

I was backing JC for a glorious return but now he's chosen alternative employment I will pretend I never wanted him back anyway.

As for Petrie... Do you have to ask? :wink:

Pete
17-06-2014, 02:19 PM

My grass is getting long. Obviously the Petrie effect.

I can't be ersed cutting it so Petrie out.

marinello59
17-06-2014, 02:21 PM

Maybe in years to come their will be an Annual Petrie GTF Festival for all the family to enjoy. I can but dream I suppose.

JimBHibees
17-06-2014, 02:26 PM
Confirmed. J.C. has gone back to the dark side as No.2.

Oh well, the Petrie effect takes over again :boo hoo:

Dear oh dear, what has that got to do with Petrie. JC has always been a Celtc fan anyway so probably a dream job for him however a little strange the new manager not bringing his own guy in.

Peevemor
17-06-2014, 02:28 PM
My grass is getting long. Obviously the Petrie effect.

I can't be ersed cutting it so Petrie out.

I did mine on Friday afternoon. I was pretty happy with it but on Sauturday I notced some dandelion things that were obviously lying down to avoid the mower blade.

Interesting eh?

Pete
17-06-2014, 02:34 PM
I did mine on Friday afternoon. I was pretty happy with it but on Sauturday I notced some dandelion things that were obviously lying down to avoid the mower blade.

Interesting eh?

There you go. If anyone is naive enough to think Petrie will simply let their grass grow without meddling they are daft.

#PETRIEOUT

Spike Mandela
17-06-2014, 02:34 PM
Pity as the new holistic approach described by Leeanne Dempster would have Collins licking his lips. Just the kind of approach he would like to implement.

leggeto
17-06-2014, 02:45 PM
Do they even need a number 2,even I could win that league on my own

Bostonhibby
17-06-2014, 02:53 PM
Dear oh dear, what has that got to do with Petrie. JC has always been a Celtc fan anyway so probably a dream job for him however a little strange the new manager not bringing his own guy in.

Was thinking that, won't end well. Am wondering who the manager really is and how JC will respond to being a number two, both types obviously:-)

SonOfDavidFrancey
17-06-2014, 02:54 PM
He'll be getting his shirt off to show off his trim physique even as I write

Peevemor
17-06-2014, 03:15 PM
He'll be getting his shirt off to show off his trim physique even as I write

In slang terms for physique, the French refer to a six-pack as a chocolate bar. Given that JC picked up the lingo when he was in Monaco, I'm surprised he hasn't eaten himself yet.

jacomo
17-06-2014, 03:24 PM

Because JC wouldn't return to Hibs until Petrie was gone?

Just a guess likes.

jacomo
17-06-2014, 03:29 PM
In slang terms for physique, the French refer to a six-pack as a chocolate bar. Given that JC picked up the lingo when he was in Monaco, I'm surprised he hasn't eaten himself yet.

Blimey, you're a bit prickly when anyone has a go at Petrie, but clearly JC is fair game for mockery eh?

Peevemor
17-06-2014, 03:50 PM
Blimey, you're a bit prickly when anyone has a go at Petrie, but clearly JC is fair game for mockery eh?

I don't blame JC for all the words ills. I firmly believe however that he is partly responsible for the current state of affairs at ER.

Petrie may have screwed up on some stuff but at least he's trying to put things right, JC just shot the crow.

Eyrie
17-06-2014, 06:33 PM
I hope Delia delegates man management and player recruitment to Collins.

The Falcon
17-06-2014, 07:59 PM
Because JC wouldn't return to Hibs until Petrie was gone?

Just a guess likes.

Or he has a chance to work at the club he has supported all his life?

Paisley Hibby
17-06-2014, 09:58 PM
I hope Delia delegates man management and player recruitment to Collins.

Saw what you did there :greengrin

givescotlandfreedom
18-06-2014, 12:53 AM
Hopefully he won't lose his interesting eye for a player at Parkhead.

Iain G
18-06-2014, 12:57 AM
I give them nine months tops :wink:

chrisski33
18-06-2014, 07:48 AM
Collins will walk by xmas when things dont go his way and shown his 6 pack to the players and they revolt and.hold a.mtg with the celtic chairman

number 27
18-06-2014, 08:33 AM
Collins will walk by xmas when things dont go his way and shown his 6 pack to the players and they revolt and.hold a.mtg with the celtic chairman

Or maybe Celtc will sweep the board domestically, play attractive, passing football and start to bring through more of their youngsters.

We will be a lower league team.

talcy
18-06-2014, 09:01 AM

No, just another thread where you yet again display your full range of Orwellian Thought Police Stormtrooper tendencies.

jacomo
18-06-2014, 09:11 AM
Or he has a chance to work at the club he has supported all his life?

Just like Riordan then. :rolleyes:

Peevemor
18-06-2014, 10:58 AM
No, just another thread where you yet again display your full range of Orwellian Thought Police Stormtrooper tendencies.

Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

HKhibby
18-06-2014, 11:50 AM

Sorry i cannot stand John Collins whatsoever! Yes he s always no. 2 level as far as i am concernd, never a manager or will be.... And maybe found his. Niegh as smeltic no.2!

Peevemor
18-06-2014, 11:52 AM
Sorry i cannot stand John Collins whatsoever! Yes he s always no. 2 level as far as i am concernd, never a manager or will be.... And maybe found his. Niegh as smeltic no.2!

Do you think he can understand you? :greengrin

HKhibby
18-06-2014, 11:55 AM

Totally agree with you, thats what Collins is all about!

talcy
18-06-2014, 01:12 PM
Freedom is the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.

Oh ma sides. And in this very thread you're accusing another human being of being so vain that they would eat themselves if they were chocolate. Priceless.

Peevemor
18-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Oh ma sides. And in this very thread you're accusing another human being of being so vain that they would eat themselves if they were chocolate. Priceless.

Eh? You're the one that started with the Orwellian stuff - I was just playing along with it. :rolleyes: