PDA

View Full Version : Ms Dempster

H13BYM
17-06-2014, 11:05 AM
SO........when is she taking her coaching badges? she could sail this ship by herself!!

Seriously though isn't it great that in this modern era, in what has for many years been viewed as a "Mans Game". We have a Lady in charge and she appears to have the backing and support of arguably 100% of the fans. wouldn't have been taken seriously say ten years ago, everything that she says is what fans have been craving to hear for many years.

I know its early days VERY early days, but I have a good feeling about all this and long may it continue. :flag:

Waxy
17-06-2014, 11:13 AM
Absolutely

hibs4thecup1988
17-06-2014, 11:16 AM
SO........when is she taking her coaching badges? she could sail this ship by herself!!

Seriously though isn't it great that in this modern era, in what has for many years been viewed as a "Mans Game". We have a Lady in charge and she appears to have the backing and support of arguably 100% of the fans. wouldn't have been taken seriously say ten years ago, everything that she says is what fans have been craving to hear for many years.

I know its early days VERY early days, but I have a good feeling about all this and long may it continue. :flag:

:agree::agree:

Mark79
17-06-2014, 11:22 AM
Im hearing she has the no 5 jersey next season. Will keep nelson out the team.

busby7062
17-06-2014, 11:26 AM
can she do any worse than petrie give the woman a chance let her make the changes we were all crying out for

fat freddy
17-06-2014, 11:35 AM
After relegation it was always going to take something special to unite the club and have us heading in a positive direction. Ms Dempster may just be our very own 'Special One'. This may not please my wife but i'm considering making Ms Dempster a proposal of marriage, she is surely now the most eligible batchelor in Leith.

IWasThere2016
17-06-2014, 11:38 AM

Gets ma vote!

lapsedhibee
17-06-2014, 11:47 AM
Sorry to demur but all this love for LD when she's barely in the door is making me ill. Reading .net just now is like listening to Tory MPs fawning over Mrs Thatch when she became Prime Minister. I hope LD does well in her new job and turns Hibs right around, but the sycophancy is ridiculous. Has anyone baggsed the Alan Clark role and waxed lyrical about her ankles yet? :tin hat:

Dan Sarf
17-06-2014, 11:51 AM

What a ridiculous suggestion. We need her playing in goal.

Mark79
17-06-2014, 11:54 AM
Well she has Rod working with the SFA for a rule change. If she is in the box she can pick up. Means we can play with 10 men and the other team have a sticky keeper.

The girl is good.

IanM
17-06-2014, 11:54 AM
Sorry to demur but all this love for LD when she's barely in the door is making me ill. Reading .net just now is like listening to Tory MPs fawning over Mrs Thatch when she became Prime Minister. I hope LD does well in her new job and turns Hibs right around, but the sycophancy is ridiculous. Has anyone baggsed the Alan Clark role and waxed lyrical about her ankles yet? :tin hat:

I've told you a million times, stop exaggerating :greengrin

E10 Rifle
17-06-2014, 11:56 AM

:aok: All the 'In (insert name) we trust' stuff is also cringe worthy...heard it all before and they've all stuffed up or let us down. Hopefully when some action starts to happen on the football front these people will disappear into the background where they should firmly remain.

leithsansiro
17-06-2014, 11:59 AM
I've thought for years that more woman should be involved in top level football (not that we're top level...)

I think the perspective she's bringing is fresh.

I notice that one of the French teams in the top flight have appointed a female manager, would love that to happen in Britain

bigwheel
17-06-2014, 12:00 PM
It is a real sign of how low our football and squad are that an administrator is creating excitement ....I hope that in weeks to come we can start chatting about football progress ...this is miserable

heretoday
17-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Great to have a woman in charge but let's hope she doesn't take too long to make her mind up about the manager.

We're not idly flicking through strapless numbers on George Street here.

This is football. It's deadly serious.

:duck: