PDA

View Full Version : Hibs Ladies

Brightside
12-06-2014, 11:15 PM
Willie Kirk has resigned.....

Hi All,
Ideally, I would have spoken to everyone face to face but it was not possible, as time is against me before it becomes public.
I have been offered, and accepted the role of High Performance Football Manager at the Girls/Womens National Performance Centre, which will be based at Heriot Watt University as of July. It is an exciting opportunity and one that I felt that I had to take for my own personal development.
It is with a heavy heart however, that I leave my current role at Hibernian Ladies FC. It has been a fantastic four and a half years, which has included many highs and lows. I have worked with and seen a lot of great players during this time and I would like to thank you all for the effort, commitment and quality that you have all added throughout my time at the club. I am sure that I will see many of you go on to achieve great things in the future.
It goes without saying, that I would also like to thank all parents and volunteers for their dedication, hard work and support. I am sure that this will continue to help the club to on to bigger and better things.
I will strive to complete all outstanding issues, and tie up any loose ends before I finish 4 July. My last game with the first team will be 29 June v Glasgow City.
I am hopeful of seeing you all before I officially leave.
Thanks and Best Wishes for the future
Willie

MB62
13-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Willie Kirk has resigned.....

Hi All,
Ideally, I would have spoken to everyone face to face but it was not possible, as time is against me before it becomes public.
I have been offered, and accepted the role of High Performance Football Manager at the Girls/Womens National Performance Centre, which will be based at Heriot Watt University as of July. It is an exciting opportunity and one that I felt that I had to take for my own personal development.
It is with a heavy heart however, that I leave my current role at Hibernian Ladies FC. It has been a fantastic four and a half years, which has included many highs and lows. I have worked with and seen a lot of great players during this time and I would like to thank you all for the effort, commitment and quality that you have all added throughout my time at the club. I am sure that I will see many of you go on to achieve great things in the future.
It goes without saying, that I would also like to thank all parents and volunteers for their dedication, hard work and support. I am sure that this will continue to help the club to on to bigger and better things.
I will strive to complete all outstanding issues, and tie up any loose ends before I finish 4 July. My last game with the first team will be 29 June v Glasgow City.
I am hopeful of seeing you all before I officially leave.
Thanks and Best Wishes for the future
Willie

Good luck in your new job Willie

Joe6-2
13-06-2014, 11:50 AM
Best of luck Willie,

TomTheHibbyBev
13-06-2014, 01:40 PM
Best of luck Willie.