PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow?

H13BYM
12-06-2014, 03:48 PM
All things considered and as time is of the essence, what are the chances of a managerial announcement tomorrow??

Slightly nervous anyone?

Dibben
12-06-2014, 03:52 PM
Would be nice, but only if it's the right one (not that we'll know for a while!)

Devilstorment
12-06-2014, 03:52 PM
What is significant about tomorrow?

scuttle
12-06-2014, 03:54 PM
All things considered and as time is of the essence, what are the chances of a managerial announcement tomorrow??

Slightly nervous anyone?

Wouldn't have thought so, too early maybe next Friday

H13BYM
12-06-2014, 03:56 PM
There is no great significance, its just that pre-season starts in 2 weeks, we have no squad. Before TB was "Relieved" of his duties somebody somewhere must have known he would be, and maybe things were moving beforehand. who knows?

Although its a big decision to make & it has to be the right one, its not one that can take too long as there is a monumental amount of work to be done almost immediately and less chance of panic buying/signing players!

Devilstorment
12-06-2014, 04:00 PM
ah right, cool. Thought there might have been a meeting or something planned.

This is why a Director of Football position might be worth while. They can still strengthen the squad (or in our case get one!) whist the search for a manager goes on.

A rushed decision could be a disaster... again

AlbertK86
12-06-2014, 04:04 PM
I think it might be coming soon

Leeann is said to be negotiating a new deal with Sam Stanton. Would she do this without speaking to whoever is going to be the manager.

On the other hand it maybe she is trying to stave off the interest from elsewhere

Whichever it is I'm hoping for an announcement tomorrow

Devilstorment
12-06-2014, 04:05 PM
I think it might be coming soon

Leeann is said to be negotiating a new deal with Sam Stanton. Would she do this without speaking to whoever is going to be the manager.

On the other hand it maybe she is trying to stave off the interest from elsewhere

Whichever it is I'm hoping for an announcement tomorrow

another new deal!?!? i thought he just signed one!?

marti1875
12-06-2014, 04:07 PM
There is no great significance, its just that pre-season starts in 2 weeks, we have no squad. Before TB was "Relieved" of his duties somebody somewhere must have known he would be, and maybe things were moving beforehand. who knows?

Although its a big decision to make & it has to be the right one, its not one that can take too long as there is a monumental amount of work to be done almost immediately and less chance of panic buying/signing players!

I can't be bothered looking through the other threads for it but someone had a link saying Leeann has already stated that the search is only starting now and had no-one lined up at all.
I wouldn't hold my breath on anything soon....hope i'm wrong of course as we need someone a.s.a.p as we basically have no frigging team. :greengrin

Haymaker
12-06-2014, 04:09 PM

Yes, very strange.

AlbertK86
12-06-2014, 04:13 PM

http://m.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hibs/hibs-boss-must-have-youth-focus-1-3441525

Must be ripping up the one that put him on half wages if we were relegated

Might help show she is over-ruling KING ROD

good on her