PDA

View Full Version : Match of the Day World Cup

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

lord bunberry
24-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Definite deserved red despite Italian protests.

It was well spotted by the ref, I didn't think it was even a yellow until I saw the replay

Lewis77
24-06-2014, 05:24 PM
Does he just haver on all f***ing game?

Lewis77
24-06-2014, 05:28 PM
Seriously, what the f*** is he talking about?

Pretty Boy
24-06-2014, 05:28 PM
I think I'm starting to love the Costa Rica keeper.

Makes some great saves and commands his area so well to take pressure of the defence.

Hibernia Na Eir
24-06-2014, 05:35 PM
I can hear the celtic song being sung at the England game.
Weird s&"&t!

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 05:37 PM
Second pundit I've heard say that you have nothing to fear playing Colombia, have they actually watched any of this World Cup?

easty
24-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Did Suarez bite the boy there???

easty
24-06-2014, 05:38 PM
I think Suarez just bit Chiellini!

easty
24-06-2014, 05:40 PM
1-0 Uruguay Godin.

easty
I can see Italy going a bit mental now.

lord bunberry
I think Suarez just bit Chiellini!

I've just rewound it a few times and I think he did bite him

Spike Mandela
Ha ha Suarez. Great header from Godin.

easty
24-06-2014, 05:41 PM
I've just rewound it a few times and I think he did bite him

I'm certain he did, Chiellini was clearly saying he did too. He could be in trouble for this.

Pretty Boy
24-06-2014, 05:42 PM
Yes!

Go on Uruguay.

lord bunberry
24-06-2014, 05:42 PM
I'm certain he did, Chiellini was clearly saying he did too. He could be in trouble for this.

They must have a TV angle from the other side that shows it clearer

Pretty Boy
24-06-2014, 05:44 PM
What is Suarez thinking? That could be his World Cup over due to suspension.

Still good to see the Italians playing for 0-0 tactics backfire big time as it stands.

easty
24-06-2014, 05:44 PM
What is Suarez thinking? That could be his World Cup over due to suspension.

Still good to see the Italians playimg for 0-0 tactics backfire big time as it stands.

His World Cup is over. Has to be. What a player, but he has some issues like.

Scouse Hibee
24-06-2014, 05:45 PM
What a ****** idiot Suarez is.

cabbageandribs1875
24-06-2014, 05:45 PM
well i don't care what anyone says, engerlund fans have given the team superb support

just a pity it took till the last 15 mins in the last game

Scouse Hibee
24-06-2014, 05:46 PM
That's Suarez got his hat trick............................................. .................of bites!

easty
24-06-2014, 05:47 PM
I'm amazed on of the defenders didn't take him out there.

Pretty Boy
24-06-2014, 05:48 PM
Utterly bewildered by Italy, break up a counter attack when Suarez was too greedy but when they were pushing forward they had no one in front of thr ball when they were 40 yards from goal.

easty
24-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Do Italy players know they are going out just now? Nae urgency.

cabbageandribs1875
24-06-2014, 05:52 PM
valiant effort for a point

ScottB
24-06-2014, 05:56 PM
And that's why Liverpool should bite Barca's hand off if they are offering silly money.

Another hefty ban incoming.

Scouse Hibee
24-06-2014, 05:57 PM
And that's why Liverpool should bite Barca's hand off if they are offering silly money.

Another hefty ban incoming.

:greengrin

Lewis77
Has Gnasher been upto his auld tricks? Not seen it, did he actually bite?

Spike Mandela
Italy and England out from the group. Who would have thought it?

easty
24-06-2014, 05:58 PM
Has Gnasher been upto his auld tricks? Not seen it, did he actually bite?

https://vine.co/v/MtJ5VEMBg6d

Scottie
24-06-2014, 05:59 PM
What a ****** idiot Suarez is.
Dosen't look like he's learned his lesson

What a talent but all these world class players have got a flaw somewhere. His is biting :crazy::crazy:

CockneyRebel
24-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Do we really need a 3 minute introduction to tell us that England invented the beautiful game?

I'm annoyed, just watched it. Good old England, just think if if hadn't been for them we wouldn't be having a World Cup in Brazil!

So patronising it's unreal!!

Independance?? It's a YES fro me!!

Is that wee eckie again? Why do you attribute quotes from moron journalists and commentators to the whole English race - boo.

24-06-2014, 06:00 PM
I think Suarez just got confused when told it was Italian for dinner tonight . . .

Phil D. Rolls
24-06-2014, 06:00 PM
Italy and England out from the group. Who would have thought it?

If Holland beat Mexico, their side of the draw is opening up nicely.

ScottB
24-06-2014, 06:01 PM

I'll be here all week ;)

easty
24-06-2014, 06:01 PM
I think Suarez just got confused when told it was Italian for dinner tonight . . .

Haha....aye he thought it said tortellini not Chiellini on the back of the strip.

ScottB
24-06-2014, 06:02 PM
If Holland beat Mexico, their side of the draw is opening up nicely.

Pretty clear path till potentially Argentina in the semi. I reckon the other will be Brazil v Germany. Both potential belters for sure.

cabbageandribs1875
24-06-2014, 06:02 PM
saurez must have been a bit peckish

24-06-2014, 06:03 PM
In all seriousness though, what an absolute idiot Suarez is. I support Liverpool as my english club, I think Suarez is an absolutely incrediable football player, absolutely world class but why oh why does he have to ruin himself with such idiotic acts?!

Obviously all his brains are in his feet.

Lewis77
Well seen it and it was a bite, just depends if FIFA does it's job and bans him. To be fair he does have the teeth for it.

CockneyRebel
National broadcaster gets behind national team shocker

This.

TRC
silly boy by chiellinis reaction you can see that something happened.

cabbageandribs1875
24-06-2014, 06:04 PM
http://andrew-sherwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Horse-Teeth.jpg

Baader
24-06-2014, 06:06 PM
Cannibal Suarez at it again. Great player but wish he'd just hang up the boots. The bad outweighs the good - he drags the name of football to new lows...

Disliked Uruguay since 86. Dirty cheats.

Hibs7
Suarez has a mental condition.. Biting people at his age is just disgusting and stupid.. Definite mental case.. Should be banned!

Dan Sarf
"The guy has got some serious problems, man" Thanks Wrighty. Superb analysis.

Spike Mandela
24-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Suarez sinks to new depths of stupidity. His World Cup will be over as will Uruguay's be.

CockneyRebel
24-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Ian Wright.

His wife and kids just been held up at gun/knife point and he's back on a plane sharpish to comment on England games.

FFS get your priorities right son eh?

What a bellend!

Why don't you find something worthwhile to moan about - your'e just inventing anti English ravings (and also invented a gun).

hfc rd
24-06-2014, 06:08 PM
That's now Italy been knocked out of the group stage two times in a row now.
So far the last 16 lineup is:-

Brazil vs Chile
Holland vs Mexico
Colombia vs Uruguay
Costa Rica vs Ivory Coast/Japan/Greece

Dan Sarf
24-06-2014, 06:09 PM
Why don't you find something worthwhile to moan about - your'e just inventing anti English ravings (and also invented a gun).

I agree leave Wrighty alone. Top top summariser.

24-06-2014, 06:09 PM
"The guy has got some serious problems, man" Thanks Wrighty. Superb analysis.

Ian Wright does my head in - worst pundit on TV IMO.

Thecat23
24-06-2014, 06:10 PM
Bans will do nothing, something in his mind isn't right and he needs professional help. Shame he's done this because he's a world class striker.

It's like he forgets where he is for that split second! He must know himself he's in bother again and it's a shame that football fans may miss out watching talent like his because of another stupid incident!

hfc rd
24-06-2014, 06:11 PM
Bans will do nothing, something in his mind isn't right and he needs professional help. Shame he's done this because he's a world class striker.

It's like he forgets where he is for that split second! He must know himself he's in bother again and it's a shame that football fans may miss out watching talent like his because of another stupid incident!

This.

Spike Mandela
24-06-2014, 06:12 PM
Ian Wright does my head in - worst pundit on TV IMO.

He's right about Suarez though when he says that the player clearly has mental issues.

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 06:12 PM
It'll be fine, Stubbs will be a calming influence on him:aok:

Scouse Hibee
24-06-2014, 06:13 PM
He'll probably get banned again, superb footballer despicable human being.

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 06:16 PM
Nice to be cheated out of the World Cup by a ref who is either corrupt or incompetent and a side with a long pedigree in thuggery dressed up as football. I hope all Suarez's teeth fall out.

It will take that ref a long time to get through all the 'sweetners' no doubt waiting for him in his hotel room.

Waxy
24-06-2014, 06:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YqCTGoWMZcQ

24-06-2014, 06:20 PM

Agreed. Absolutely world class player but lets himself down time and time again with these completely idiotic, needless acts. Like you say, clearly bans have no impact on the guy, he sereves them, apoligises then somewhere down the line he does it all over again

hibsbollah
24-06-2014, 06:23 PM
Nice to be cheated out of the World Cup by a ref who is either corrupt or incompetent and a side with a long pedigree in thuggery dressed up as football. I hope all Suarez's teeth fall out.

It will take that ref a long time to get through all the 'sweetners' no doubt waiting for him in his hotel room.

:hilarious
I wondered how long it would take our resident Italophile to show up.
Im equally disappointed to see Italy leave early but I don't think the ref could be expected to see the bite incident. Apart from anything else its an offence out of almost every refs experience, hence its not something they'd be looking for. And Italys two reds were justified. Terrible tackles.

(((Fergus)))
24-06-2014, 06:23 PM

Italy victims of corruption and thuggery? Karma's a bitch.

EdinMike
24-06-2014, 06:24 PM
Once a dirty cheating rat, always a dirty cheating rat !

iwasthere1972
24-06-2014, 06:24 PM
The postman must absolutely kack himself when he's delivering the mail to the Saurez household.

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 06:30 PM
Italy victims of corruption and thuggery? Karma's a bitch.

Aye that's right thuggery won Italy all those world cups right enough.

Still, good to see you resorted to the standard trite red top cliche rather than anything substantive.

If there was any Karma at work here Charlie Nicholas would have invaded the pitch and committed grevious bodily harm on everyone in a Uruguay shirt.

Hibrandenburg
24-06-2014, 06:30 PM

Bears fight with their paws because they've got big strong paws. Rhinos attack using their horns because they've got big **** off horns on the end of their faces.

Can you see where I'm going with this?

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 06:33 PM

Was it not Chiellini who dived against Scotland when they beat us by cheating?

.Sean.
24-06-2014, 06:34 PM
If someone had been caught on CCTV biting members of the public that person would be locked up for a long time. Shouldn't be any different because it happened on a football pitch. Three times? Inexcusable. Throw the book at him.

Viile person. Hopefully the next time he steps on a football pitch he does both his knees and never plays again. Rat. Deserves nothing better.

Lewis77
24-06-2014, 06:35 PM
Are we going to see the rest of the liverpool players wearing suarez t-shirts in support of him or is that treat only reserved for his racist conduct?

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 06:39 PM
:hilarious
I wondered how long it would take our resident Italophile to show up.
Im equally disappointed to see Italy leave early but I don't think the ref could be expected to see the bite incident. Apart from anything else its an offence out of almost every refs experience, hence its not something they'd be looking for. And Italys two reds were justified. Terrible tackles.

It's an offence for which Snackez achieved literally global footballing notoriety and should therefore be on every world cup ref's radar. A bit like Scott Brown picking up bookings as his reputation preceded him except much, much, much worse.

There is no way that Marchisio's foul was a red. Unless we are applying the rules that would make it so only in this game and not across the tournament. Honduras would not complete a game with seven men if that standard were applied throughout. Italy were well in control and that decision changed the game completely.

I'm not at all saying that the referee is a corrupt cheat who has been bribed.....

I've certainly never seen it in any other refereeing performance that would suggest it may be happening regularly - like in the Korean World Cup where there was definitely no corruption and in the opening Brazil game this time where there was also definitely no bribery or corruption.

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 06:42 PM
Was it not Chiellini who dived against Scotland when they beat us by cheating?

:hmmm: Italy beat Scotland ........................by cheating?

Which team of La Liga, EPL, Serie A superstars were Scotland fielding to scare the Italians with at the time that made them decide they couldn't beat us with just football?

Keith_M
24-06-2014, 06:43 PM
Bears fight with their paws because they've got big strong paws. Rhinos attack using their horns because they've got big **** off horns on the end of their faces.

Can you see where I'm going with this?

You attack people wi' yir big nose?

:dunno:

Hibrandenburg
24-06-2014, 06:44 PM

Italy give as good as they get. Corruption is an Italian invention, they obviously didn't pack the envelope quite as well as the Uruguayans did.

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 06:47 PM
:hmmm: Italy beat Scotland ........................by cheating?

Which team of La Liga, EPL, Serie A superstars were Scotland fielding to scare the Italians with at the time that made them decide they couldn't beat us with just football?

We got beat 2-1 by a goal by Pannuci in the 90th minute after Cheillini fell over to win a free kick, so looks like they couldn't beat our world class superstars without cheating

blackpoolhibs
24-06-2014, 06:49 PM
If someone had been caught on CCTV biting members of the public that person would be locked up for a long time. Shouldn't be any different because it happened on a football pitch. Three times? Inexcusable. Throw the book at him.

Viile person. Hopefully the next time he steps on a football pitch he does both his knees and never plays again. Rat. Deserves nothing better.

Ach he's just a big daft laddie, who's made a few mistakes in his life.

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 06:50 PM
Italy give as good as they get. Corruption is an Italian invention, they obviously didn't pack the envelope quite as well as the Uruguayans did.

Way to go with the national stereotyping. Are all Scots miserly, drunken red heads too?

Keith_M
24-06-2014, 06:51 PM
Way to go with the national stereotyping. Are all Scots miserly, drunken red heads too?

No, some of us have different hair colour.

Col2
24-06-2014, 06:51 PM
I just dont see the fuss. Yes he shouldnt do it but what if it had been three elbows or three headbuts? Are these incidents not just as bad? If they were then would it get so much coverage.

Nobody thinks biting is acceptable but along comes the Daily Express Mock Outrage crew, while taking the opportunity to slag him because he plays for Liverpool.

He will get punished but a bit of perspective?

Hibrandenburg
24-06-2014, 06:52 PM
You attack people wi' yir big nose?

:dunno:

Ach, that's just a wee chib compared to my concealed weaponry. :wink:

TRC
24-06-2014, 06:52 PM
:thumbsup:
No, some of us have different hair colour.

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 06:53 PM
We got beat 2-1 by a goal by Pannuci in the 90th minute after Cheillini fell over to win a free kick, so looks like they couldn't beat our world class superstars without cheating

Cough, cough. Joe Jordan. Cough. Wales, Cough, cough.

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 06:54 PM
I just dont see the fuss. Yes he shouldnt do it but what if it had been three elbows or three headbuts? Are these incidents not just as bad? If they were then would it get so much coverage.

Nobody thinks biting is acceptable but along comes the Daily Express Mock Outrage crew, while taking the opportunity to slag him because he plays for Liverpool.

He's not slagged for playing for Liverpool, he's slagged because he's quite a bit of a ****.

Time For Heroes
24-06-2014, 06:55 PM

patch1875
24-06-2014, 06:56 PM
Ach he's just a big daft laddie, who's made a few mistakes in his life.

Won't be long before he's in a coucil house in north Berwick getting documentaries made about his mistakes in life.

Hibrandenburg
24-06-2014, 06:57 PM

So corruption isn't a wide spread problem in Italy?

Can understand you being peeved at yer team getting beat but let's not go into denial.

fife hfc
24-06-2014, 06:57 PM

:top marks It actually made me laugh. yes it should not happen and he is an idot but its not the end of the world.

ScottB
24-06-2014, 06:58 PM

And all Uruguayans are thugs?

Or is it just you that's allowed to do that?

Keith_M
24-06-2014, 07:00 PM
Ach, that's just a wee chib compared to my concealed weaponry. :wink:

After I typed it, I thought you might come back with....

'So wie der Nase der Mannes, so wie Johannes'

Jonnyboy
24-06-2014, 07:02 PM

:faf:

Hibrandenburg
24-06-2014, 07:02 PM
After I typed it, I thought you might come back with....

'So wie der Nase der Mannes, so wie Johannes'

I'm not ****ing Pinocchio!

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 07:06 PM
So corruption isn't a wide spread problem in Italy?

Can understand you being peeved at yer team getting beat but let's not go into denial.

That's not what you said. You said corruption was invented in Italy - which is, candidly, pi5h.

Was intolerance invented in Germany? Racism invented in South Africa?

The most recent story I read about a player being 'punished' for a betting scandal wasn't in Italy it was here in Scotland.

Corruption is a widespread problem almost everywhere - have a look at where the world cup is being played. Or France. Or anywhere in the Middle East. Or China. Or anywhere in fact.

Can understand you making glib comments about my team getting beat but let's not go into tabloid goonery.

Hibercelona
24-06-2014, 07:07 PM
http://oi58.tinypic.com/359l7jp.jpg

blackpoolhibs
24-06-2014, 07:09 PM
Won't be long before he's in a coucil house in north Berwick getting documentaries made about his mistakes in life.

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 07:10 PM
And all Uruguayans are thugs?

Or is it just you that's allowed to do that?

I did not say all Uruguayans are thugs. That would patently be silly. I said they are "a side with a long pedigree in thuggery dressed up as football" which they are. Did you not watch the Mexico World Cup in 1986?

If you are going to reply to my posts please reply to what I have said, not what you imagine I have said.

Elephant Stone
24-06-2014, 07:14 PM

Even aside from HIV, hep-c transmission risk I think biting is just worse, the thought of someone sticking their teeth in my flesh is absolutely revolting, so much worse than an elbow IMO.

Lewis77
24-06-2014, 07:14 PM
Boring game time, hope not but fear it will be.

ScottB
24-06-2014, 07:16 PM
I did not say all Uruguayans are thugs. That would patently be silly. I said they are "a side with a long pedigree in thuggery dressed up as football" which they are. Did you not watch the Mexico World Cup in 1986?

If you are going to reply to my posts please reply to what I have said, not what you imagine I have said.

Italian football has a long history of cheating and corruption, you're the one that seems to be flying off the handle at people for daring to challenge your blanket assertion that Uruguay football is based on thuggery, and apparently paying off the referee, with some home truths of their own.

Your precious team played for a 0-0 and got burned. Suarez losing his nut and going for a nibble didn't change that.

Maybe if Balotelli spent more time trying to score instead of fly kicking folk in the head you'd still be in.

Mon Dieu4
Boring game time, hope not but fear it will be.

I think the Colombia V Japan will be great on BBC3 Japan need to win to keep their hopes alive so will leave lots of space at the back for Colombia

Lewis77
Even aside from HIV, hep-c transmission risk I think biting is just worse, the thought of someone sticking their teeth in my flesh is absolutely revolting, so much worse than an elbow IMO.

Don't forget rabies.

Lewis77
24-06-2014, 07:17 PM
I think the Colombia V Japan will be great on BBC3 Japan need to win to keep their hopes alive so will leave lots of space at the back for Colombia

Aye that's the one Im actually going to watch.

lapsedhibee
There is no way that Marchisio's foul was a red. Unless we are applying the rules that would make it so only in this game and not across the tournament. Honduras would not complete a game with seven men if that standard were applied throughout. Italy were well in control and that decision changed the game completely.

There really is.

Hibrandenburg
That's not what you said. You said corruption was invented in Italy - which is, candidly, pi5h.

Was intolerance invented in Germany? Racism invented in South Africa?

The most recent story I read about a player being 'punished' for a betting scandal wasn't in Italy it was here in Scotland.

Corruption is a widespread problem almost everywhere - have a look at where the world cup is being played. Or France. Or anywhere in the Middle East. Or China. Or anywhere in fact.

Can understand you making glib comments about my team getting beat but let's not go into tabloid goonery.

Ok it was a tongue in cheek remark aimed at emphasizing the depth of the problem in Italy which you can't deny does have a lot of truth in it.

Anyway you started it with your unfounded slur against the Uruguayans so you can climb down off your high horse.

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 07:21 PM
Ok it was a tongue in cheek remark aimed at emphasizing the depth of the problem in Italy which you can't deny does have a lot of truth in it.

Anyway you started it with your unfounded slur against the Uruguayans so you can climb down off your high horse.

At your age you really should know better. You must have seen them in 1986.

Lewis77
24-06-2014, 07:22 PM
Aye, for me that was a red. Maybe got off with a yellow but it was a red for me.

Hibernia Na Eir
24-06-2014, 07:25 PM
im not buying into another Suarez bite there earlier! None of the camera footage was in any way near conclusive and his opponent overdid things very theatrically and with no obvious sign of any bite.
BBC/English media getting a bit TOO excited!
All the better that Uruguay progressed :-)

Baader
24-06-2014, 07:28 PM
im not buying into another Suarez bite there earlier! None of the camera footage was in any way near conclusive and his opponent overdid things very theatrically and with no obvious sign of any bite.

It's clear as day! Not just 'English' media, as you put it, getting excited...

Lewis77
24-06-2014, 07:28 PM

I'm not going to......bite!

Darth Hibbie
24-06-2014, 07:31 PM
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpa1/t1.0-9/10441406_756024407774550_567092463770639076_n.jpg

Hibercelona
24-06-2014, 07:32 PM

Gnaw, dinnae agree with that.

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 07:33 PM
Italian football has a long history of cheating and corruption, you're the one that seems to be flying off the handle at people for daring to challenge your blanket assertion that Uruguay football is based on thuggery, and apparently paying off the referee, with some home truths of their own.

Your precious team played for a 0-0 and got burned. Suarez losing his nut and going for a nibble didn't change that.

Maybe if Balotelli spent more time trying to score instead of fly kicking folk in the head you'd still be in.

You do realise that Uruguayan football does have an actual decades long pedigree for on (and off) field violence that puts most others to shame - even in South America, which is quite an achievement.

Maybe if the refereeing was of a sufficient standard/consistently applied/not corrupt then the game plan of containing the 11 Uruguayans with 11 Italians which had been working very well would have been seen through to completion.

Suarez is irrelevant to the outcome except in so far as they should not have had ten men on the park at the point at which the goal was scored. Which is not in fact an insubstantial point.

hfc rd
24-06-2014, 07:38 PM
Apologies if already posted, but I see that the Italian coach Cesare Prandelli has resigned.

ScottB
24-06-2014, 07:40 PM
You do realise that Uruguayan football does have an actual decades long pedigree for on (and off) field violence that puts most others to shame - even in South America, which is quite an achievement.

Maybe if the refereeing was of a sufficient standard/consistently applied/not corrupt then the game plan of containing the 11 Uruguayans with 11 Italians which had been working very well would have been seen through to completion.

Suarez is irrelevant to the outcome except in so far as they should not have had ten men on the park at the point at which the goal was scored. Which is not in fact an insubstantial point.

Death threats? Officials being murdered? Widespread match fixing?

Yeah, would be disgraceful for any country's football to be involved in such things...

One Day Soon

a) The depth of the problem in Italy is the same as the depth of the problem pretty much everywhere else. I think you should just leave that because it is plain wrong to single Italy out. Visit most any ountries in Eastern Europe as a reference point.

b) Are you genuinely unaware of the history of Uruguayan football? It isn't a glib slur, it is a well established pedigree. People who think Suarez is an unusual nutter in Uruguayan football terms need to look at the rest of the game there. As just one example, they banned all football for ten days not that long ago because of the violence - including an attack on a police officer by the Nacional Goalkeeper.

Jonnyboy

See post 2106

The_Horde
24-06-2014, 07:42 PM
Brilliant watching the MOTD pundits bicker.

Savage is a slaver

Broken Gnome
24-06-2014, 07:45 PM

That's stretching the truth. A lot.

One Day Soon
Death threats? Officials being murdered? Widespread match fixing?

Yeah, would be disgraceful for any country's football to be involved in such things...

:rolleyes: No offence but I'm done as far as your posts on this theme are concerned.

Hibercelona
;4075283']Brilliant watching the MOTD pundits bicker.

Savage is a slaver

Not sure who slavers more. Savage as a pundit, or Suarez thinking about human flesh.

ekhibee
24-06-2014, 07:48 PM
It's an offence for which Snackez achieved literally global footballing notoriety and should therefore be on every world cup ref's radar. A bit like Scott Brown picking up bookings as his reputation preceded him except much, much, much worse.

I'm not at all saying that the referee is a corrupt cheat who has been bribed.....

I've certainly never seen it in any other refereeing performance that would suggest it may be happening regularly - like in the Korean World Cup where there was definitely no corruption and in the opening Brazil game this time where there was also definitely no bribery or corruption.
I'm sorry but I totally disagree with you about Marchisio. He quite deliberately dragged his studs down the lower half of the guy's leg, below the knee, I've got no sympathy for him whatsoever, just as I have no sympathy for the Italians, with the exception of the Suarez incident. There is an irony in a way, when you consider the 'Battle of Santiago' in Chile, and players like Claudio Gentile to name just one Italian defender who frequently got away with murder.

ScottB
24-06-2014, 07:50 PM
:rolleyes: No offence but I'm done as far as your posts on this theme are concerned.

Because your precious Italians are as guilty of everything that you're accusing Uruguay of aye?

No offence taken. Cause you've clearly got nowhere to go.

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 07:53 PM
I'm sorry but I totally disagree with you about Marchisio. He quite deliberately dragged his studs down the lower half of the guy's leg, below the knee, I've got no sympathy for him whatsoever, just as I have no sympathy for the Italians, with the exception of the Suarez incident. There is an irony in a way, when you consider the 'Battle of Santiago' in Chile, and players like Claudio Gentile to name just one Italian defender who frequently got away with murder.

Well I defend your right to be wrong. There is no irony in it in my view just very inconsistent refereeing - or worse.

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 07:54 PM
Because your precious Italians are as guilty of everything that you're accusing Uruguay of aye?

No offence taken. Cause you've clearly got nowhere to go.

That's good.

ManBearPig
24-06-2014, 07:58 PM
my favourite documentary on suarez
*http://youtu.be/9o2ebVeN3UY

SteveHFC
24-06-2014, 08:04 PM
We get a mention :D

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 08:06 PM
We get a mention :D

I'm watching Colombia, what was the mention? Drogba signing

SteveHFC
24-06-2014, 08:08 PM

They mentioned Bamba's former clubs

Lewis77
24-06-2014, 08:10 PM
They play some lovely football.

hfc rd
24-06-2014, 08:10 PM

"Former Dunfermline, Hibernian & Leicester defender"

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 08:16 PM
Penalty to Colombia, silly tackle there

Sylar
24-06-2014, 08:20 PM
Steve - I expect a GIF of that Greek blonde woman in the black dress ASAP :greengrin

SteveHFC
24-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Steve - I expect a GIF of that Greek blonde woman in the black dress ASAP :greengrin

Will have a look around the web to see if someone else has made a gif of her ;-)

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 08:22 PM
Penalty to Colombia, silly tackle there

How can you not be watching Greece?

cabbageandribs1875
24-06-2014, 08:23 PM
stuff it, can't watch greece play football anymore, Colombia v Japan now me thinks

Sylar
24-06-2014, 08:26 PM
Greece are the most God-awful team in this tournament - hope the Ivory Coast find a few goals and put them out on their arse.

Am I right in thinking that, along with Iran, they're the only nation yet to score?

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 08:27 PM
How can you not be watching Greece?

Because Lawrenson and Pearce are commentating on Colombia and I've missed their wisdom :faf:

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 08:27 PM
stuff it, can't watch greece play football anymore, Colombia v Japan now me thinks

No one has seen Greece playing football in this tournament.

There should be a negative equivalent of getting to keep the Jules Rimet trophy for winning it three times. Play anti-football at three tournaments and you're banned from qualifying for a decade.

renato
24-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Apologies if already posted, but I see that the Italian coach Cesare Prandelli has resigned.

**** sake, day goes from bad to worse!

Although TBF we deserved to go out and Prandelli's tactics were baffling and bloody frustrating (England game apart). He's an attacking, progressive coach normally yet italy were just god awful and mind numbingly boring for the last 180 mins - even more annoying as there's some exciting talent on the bench and in the first team.

The biggest frustration for me today was not having the officials behind the goals this tourney.....would have seen Suarez's bite and a red card makes it 10 v 10 and the equaliser a minute later doesn't happen.

weonlywon6-2
24-06-2014, 08:29 PM
http://andrew-sherwood.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Horse-Teeth.jpg

That must be suarez when he was younger as his teeth are bigger than that now.

Having seen the incident on telly i hope they ban him for ages,he really doesnt deserve to play football,what an absolute idiot.Im.surprised the ref did not send him of

Pedantic_Hibee
24-06-2014, 08:31 PM
Suarez could chew a spider out of a corner.

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 08:32 PM
Suarez could chew a spider out of a corner.

Poetry PH.

Gatecrasher
24-06-2014, 08:36 PM

Although TBF we deserved to go out and Prandelli's tactics were baffling and bloody frustrating (England game apart). He's an attacking, progressive coach normally yet italy were just god awful and mind numbingly boring for the last 180 mins - even more annoying as there's some exciting talent on the bench and in the first team.

The biggest frustration for me today was not having the officials behind the goals this tourney.....would have seen Suarez's bite and a red card makes it 10 v 10 and the equaliser a minute later doesn't happen.
What's the future after Pirlo? The Italians seem lacking in world class players at the moment, they usually have plenty.

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 08:38 PM
My favourite Larenson ditty from tonight is "this stadium reminds me of Ibrox" :brickwall:fuming::grr:

PS didn't know we had a Suarez smiley :a bite:

Hibrandenburg
24-06-2014, 08:43 PM
b) Are you genuinely unaware of the history of Uruguayan football? It isn't a glib slur, it is a well established pedigree. People who think Suarez is an unusual nutter in Uruguayan football terms need to look at the rest of the game there. As just one example, they banned all football for ten days not that long ago because of the violence - including an attack on a police officer by the Nacional Goalkeeper.

Your team got beat, you'll get over it.

(((Fergus)))
24-06-2014, 08:44 PM
bamba getting pelters for that

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 08:45 PM
Your team got beat, you'll get over it.

Profound.

Sylar
24-06-2014, 08:45 PM
My favourite Larenson ditty from tonight is "this stadium reminds me of Ibrox" :brickwall:fuming::grr:

PS didn't know we had a Suarez smiley :a bite:

In fairness, there is one of them that I've thought looks a bit like Ibrox too :agree:

Greece managed to score...hopefully they haven't broken the World Cup or indeed Universe by doing so.

Lewis77
24-06-2014, 08:47 PM
Good footballing side.

Mon Dieu4
Japan equalise with the last touch of the half

Sylar
Japan level right at half time!

I'd be happy with either Ivory Coast or Japan...A.B.G. :greengrin

GreenLake
Japan back in the game. 1.1

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 08:49 PM
Japan level right at half time!

I'd be happy with either Ivory Coast or Japan...A.B.G. :greengrin

Me too, not just happy with breaking Europe, they break football as well

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 08:51 PM
A very bad day for football all round if Greece get through.

lord bunberry
24-06-2014, 08:52 PM

Why would it be a bad day for football?

Sylar
24-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Why would it be a bad day for football?

The day a rugby team get to the KO stages of the FIFA World Cup, questions have to be asked :greengrin

Mr White
24-06-2014, 08:54 PM
If it stays like this Greece will qualify despite only scoring 1 goal. I wonder if that would be a first?

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 08:57 PM
If it stays like this Greece will qualify despite only scoring 1 goal. I wonder if that would be a first?

That would be one mental stat if it comes off:shocked:

Hibercelona

It's alright. England not getting through balances it out.

Broken Gnome
Iran now the only team without a goal.

Lowest scorers at 15/2.

COME ON BOSNIA.

GreenLake
They should teach Suarez to eat grass. He could vent his frustration at half time grazing and save fuel emissions for lawnmowers.

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 08:58 PM
Poignant piece on the assassinated Colombian player Escobar on BBC Three just now.

Mr White
24-06-2014, 08:58 PM
That would be one mental stat if it comes off:shocked:

Lineker just said Poland did the same in 86!

renato
24-06-2014, 09:00 PM
What's the future after Pirlo? The Italians seem lacking in world class players at the moment, they usually have plenty.

Italy are definitely missing players of the calibre of Cannavaro, Nesta, Grosso, Del Piero and Totti.

The key for Italy is the development of Veratti at PSG. I think he's the heir to Pirlo but will do well to ultimately be half as influential a player, when he hits his prime. De Rossi is still quality, as is Motta, however they'll be a fair old age come the Euro's in 2016.

I think we'll see a more balanced, less Pirlo-style dependant team in 2-4 years, with a lot of exciting talent needing game time and to develop with exposure at the big tourneys, much like how the Germans have progressed their youngsters over the last 6-8 years.

I think the team needs to be built around the likes of Darmian, Di Sciglio, Veratti, Saponara, El Shaarawy, Insigne and Guiseppe Rossi. Bear with the inconsistency whilst they develop is the key - whether a demanding media and country allows this is another question though...

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 09:00 PM
It's alright. England not getting through balances it out.

No it really doesn't. A consolation for you Nats though I suppose.

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 09:06 PM
:faf::faf: did anyone just see the Colombian fall heid first into the Japanese player?

Hibercelona
24-06-2014, 09:09 PM
No it really doesn't. A consolation for you Nats though I suppose.

Greece may actually win a game. A feat your country couldn't muster.

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 09:14 PM
2-1 for Colombia, good goal

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 09:17 PM
Greece may actually win a game. A feat your country couldn't muster.

Do you 'muster' a feat. 'Manage' surely? 'Muster' horses.

Anyway Scotland is my country.

Greece may actually qualify for future World Cups. A feat our country is unlikely to manage or muster.

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 09:24 PM
Wonder how you get the job of one of the pervy camera men, I want it

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Wonder how you get the job of one of the pervy camera men, I want it

All Brazilians are like that.

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 09:28 PM
All Brazilians are like that.

:faf::top marks

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 09:29 PM
Is it too much to hope that Suarez may escape captivity and find himself randomly - and peckish - in a TV Green Room with no mini-bar and nothing but that total clunge Lawrenson for company/food?

(((Fergus)))
24-06-2014, 09:32 PM

Video refs would catch this too.

hibsbollah
24-06-2014, 09:33 PM
Yesss! Elephants score 1-1.
My 150/1 Ivory Coast bet might still be on :greengrin

Hibernia Na Eir
24-06-2014, 09:33 PM
Nice one Ivory Coast!

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Ivory Coast could have just saved football, like a fitba Flash Gordon

Baldy Foghorn
24-06-2014, 09:36 PM
Some words of wisdom from Pearce.....

Both second halves kicked off bang on time, 3 seconds apart

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 09:36 PM
Yesss! Elephants score 1-1.
My 150/1 Ivory Coast bet might still be on :greengrin

What was the bet? I'm waiting for one more corner in that game.

Scouse Hibee
24-06-2014, 09:37 PM
Do you 'muster' a feat. 'Manage' surely? 'Muster' horses.

Anyway Scotland is my country.

Greece may actually qualify for future World Cups. A feat our country is unlikely to manage or muster.

:tee hee:

hibsbollah
24-06-2014, 09:38 PM

Them to win the whole thing. Highly unlikely I know, but I stuck a fiver on it.
On the other hand, I'll be in Greece next week so it would be fun to watch the locals go mad for a world cup run while im on holiday. I cant bring myself to watch them normally, a terrible team to watch.

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 09:38 PM

He bet on them to win the whole thing, he's broken in the head:whistle:

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 09:39 PM

He really is.

hibsbollah
24-06-2014, 09:40 PM

Shut it you, or I'll eat your dog :greengrin

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 09:41 PM
Lovely goal again, I love the coke smugglers :cb

down-the-slope
24-06-2014, 09:41 PM
How funny was Drogbas puss when substituted :tee hee: - like a bairn that was told he is not getting an ice-cream...would not even shake team mates hands

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 09:42 PM

What's with the name the Elephants anyway? The you have the Black Stars and the Super Eagles, African teams won't win anything til one of them are called the honey badgers

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 09:42 PM

Or smoke it.

hibsbollah
24-06-2014, 09:43 PM
So...

Colombia v Uruguay
Costa Rica v Ivory Coast
Holland v Mexico
Brazil v Chile

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 09:44 PM
I've gone back to the Greece game because I hate football and myself.

hibsbollah
24-06-2014, 09:48 PM
What's with the name the Elephants anyway? The you have the Black Stars and the Super Eagles, African teams won't win anything til one of them are called the honey badgers

Benin are called the squirrels :hilarious

Nevi_SOL
24-06-2014, 09:48 PM
4-1 beautiful finish

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 09:50 PM
Benin are called the squirrels :hilarious

They are now my new favourite team :cb

Great goal by Hames he is one cool mofo :cool2:

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 09:50 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

down-the-slope
24-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Samaras wins pen - in injury time

And will take it...never scored in 2 years

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 09:52 PM
I hate that beardy ****!!!!!!

Sir David Gray
2-1 Greece, Samaras.

Colombia and Greece heading through.

blackpoolhibs
So...

Colombia v Uruguay
Costa Rica v Ivory Coast :greengrin
Holland v Mexico
Brazil v Chile

:wink:

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 09:53 PM
There is no justice.

hibsbollah
I am officially upset. I'll never see that fiver again.

Hibercelona
I will never understand how those are penalties. The strikers foot is catching the defender, not the other way around. Crazy.

hfc rd
24-06-2014, 09:55 PM
So...

Colombia v Uruguay
Costa Rica v Greece
Holland v Mexico
Brazil v Chile

Fixed that for you :D

One Day Soon
24-06-2014, 09:56 PM
the only thing that makes it worse is Robbie Savage. He makes it much worse.

blackpoolhibs
24-06-2014, 09:59 PM
I will never understand how those are penalties. The strikers foot is catching the defender, not the other way around. Crazy.

Its not really a surprise to me, there's an awful lot of things you don't understand.

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 10:00 PM
Its not really a surprise to me, there's an awful lot of things you don't understand.

:faf:

Hibercelona
24-06-2014, 10:01 PM

Despite being correct about events time and time again.

stokesmessiah
24-06-2014, 10:04 PM
Danny Mills & Co in the studio - saying that England would go far and insinuating that the teams through to the next round are worse than them, did anyone hear the derogatory tone about Costa Rica????? I mean Costa Rica for god sake who have destroyed that group?!

Ross89
24-06-2014, 10:06 PM
Thought Greece deserved to win the game :agree:

hfc rd
24-06-2014, 10:07 PM
Got to say that the lad James Rodriguez of Colombia looks a talent. Really been impressed with him in the three games for Colombia so far.

Mon Dieu4
24-06-2014, 10:08 PM
Hopefully the Argies click into gear tomorrow but France will be good to watch again

iwasthere1972
24-06-2014, 10:12 PM
Danny Mills & Co in the studio - saying that England would go far and insinuating that the teams through to the next round are worse than them, did anyone hear the derogatory tone about Costa Rica????? I mean Costa Rica for god sake who have destroyed that group?!

Aye and Danny Murphy saying something like 'We could have been playing Greece '. Only problem there is they would have had to top their group instead of being last. What are they like. They just can't help themselves.

Getting paid for talking gob*****.

Gatecrasher
24-06-2014, 10:15 PM
Italy are definitely missing players of the calibre of Cannavaro, Nesta, Grosso, Del Piero and Totti.

The key for Italy is the development of Veratti at PSG. I think he's the heir to Pirlo but will do well to ultimately be half as influential a player, when he hits his prime. De Rossi is still quality, as is Motta, however they'll be a fair old age come the Euro's in 2016.

I think we'll see a more balanced, less Pirlo-style dependant team in 2-4 years, with a lot of exciting talent needing game time and to develop with exposure at the big tourneys, much like how the Germans have progressed their youngsters over the last 6-8 years.

I think the team needs to be built around the likes of Darmian, Di Sciglio, Veratti, Saponara, El Shaarawy, Insigne and Guiseppe Rossi. Bear with the inconsistency whilst they develop is the key - whether a demanding media and country allows this is another question though...
Thanks for the reply, I look forward to keeping an eye on them :aok:

(((Fergus)))
24-06-2014, 10:21 PM

Danny Murphy you mean? So easy for them to slip back into their pre-Marvellous Magyar mindset where England is a big name in world football. Also the way they bracket their "shock" exit alongside Italy and Spain. Utterly lacking in self confidence but on the other hand massively deluded.

SteveHFC
24-06-2014, 10:28 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/1aad92ebf0e703666c7bf864f3b993b3/tumblr_mlnxkf6ern1sp06eqo1_400.gif

Stax
24-06-2014, 10:45 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/1aad92ebf0e703666c7bf864f3b993b3/tumblr_mlnxkf6ern1sp06eqo1_400.gif

SteveHFC
24-06-2014, 11:10 PM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bq6HPB7CQAAblvz.jpg

leggeto
24-06-2014, 11:46 PM

Aw man my ribs are hurting now,that's brilliant

Haymaker
25-06-2014, 01:02 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bq6HPB7CQAAblvz.jpg

Holy mother of God...

Lewis77
25-06-2014, 05:05 AM
What the hell happened to Japan, it was 1-1 at half time when I went tae my bed last night and Japan were really playing well, 4-1?

ScottB
25-06-2014, 05:45 AM
What the hell happened to Japan, it was 1-1 at half time when I went tae my bed last night and Japan were really playing well, 4-1?

Both them and South Korea have really went backwards

Hibrandenburg
25-06-2014, 05:53 AM
Profound.

Ok, how about this?

Your team got out Italianed!

Sylar
25-06-2014, 06:46 AM
Hopefully the Argies click into gear tomorrow but France will be good to watch again

Hopefully so, with Iran finding a way to put a few past Bosnia :greengrin

Don't see it right enough...

(((Fergus)))
25-06-2014, 08:03 AM
Holy mother of God...

Doubt either of those is a virgin :wink:

lapsedhibee
25-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Ivory Coast could have just saved football, like a fitba Flash Gordon

Flash Gordon? Wot you on about dude? The yams saved fitba, in 1914.

TRC
25-06-2014, 09:07 AM
I see the pen was getting pelters on the beeb, swedish media were a little more kind about it. However i thought it should have been an indirect free kick, thoughts?

HappyAsHellas
25-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Fantastic and well deserved victory for Greece. No top stars in their side, but a willingness and passion to keep on going till the end. I think one of the great things about this world cup is some of the so called superstars being brought down to earth with an almighty clatter.

CockneyRebel
25-06-2014, 11:13 AM
So if Scotland were the only home nation at a World Cup it would be the Scottish coverage broadcast to the rest of the UK for the duration of the World Cup. We both know that wouldn't happen.

The last two times Scotland qualified and England didn't all of Scotland's games were shown nationwide - Scottish commentators and Scottish pundits for Scottish tv and English commentators and Scottish pundits for English tv - fairs fair.

CockneyRebel
25-06-2014, 11:21 AM
Aye and Danny Murphy saying something like 'We could have been playing Greece '. Only problem there is they would have had to top their group instead of being last. What are they like. They just can't help themselves.

Getting paid for talking gob*****.

Of course Scottish commentators, pundits and journalists are above reproach - stones and glass houses?

Baader
25-06-2014, 12:53 PM
Of course Scottish commentators, pundits and journalists are above reproach - stones and glass houses?

Some won't be satisfied until we hear Biscuits Preston at a World Cup...

SteveHFC
25-06-2014, 02:02 PM
Hopefully Iran go through later on :aok:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bqq3E0ZCYAIAS35.jpg

Keith_M
25-06-2014, 02:09 PM
Viva Mexico

SteveHFC
25-06-2014, 02:14 PM
Viva Mexico

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BqbrsnzIQAA-lRG.png

Keith_M
25-06-2014, 02:15 PM
Stop it Steve, I'm running out of Kleenex................

Dave-O
25-06-2014, 02:17 PM
Stop it Steve, I'm running out of Kleenex................

Snob........just wipe it on yer joggers like the rest of us. :greengrin

SteveHFC
25-06-2014, 02:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/scmavFX.jpg

http://l3.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/SqM2gF2gWFW7Nj3HNWnWqQ--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTQyMTtweG9mZj01MDtweW 9mZj0wO3E9NzU7dz03NDk-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Reuters/2014-06-24T200058Z_1943725720_TB3EA6O1JNT8G_RTRMADP_3_-SOCCER-WORLD-M37-JPN-COL.JPG

http://wc2014-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/img/2014_06_25/800/600/2014-06-25T005533Z_7_TB3EA6O1IV37T_RTRMADP_TRX_SOCCER-WORLD-M37-JPN-COL.JPG

Keith_M
25-06-2014, 02:25 PM
I have some photos I could share with you that Mariana Gonzalez (above) sent me personally.

I haven't looked at them yet but, before I do, could somebody explain to me what a Belfie is?

Jim44
25-06-2014, 02:56 PM
I have some photos I could share with you that Mariana Gonzalez (above) sent me personally.

I haven't looked at them yet but, before I do, could somebody explain to me what a Belfie is?

Is a belfie not a self-taken photo of your buttocks?

Lewis77
25-06-2014, 03:53 PM
Nigeria win, could be worth a bet.

blackpoolhibs
25-06-2014, 03:59 PM
England are flying back to Edinburgh airport tonight, guaranteeing a hero's welcome when they arrive.

Lewis77
25-06-2014, 04:03 PM
Good God he's good!

SteveHFC
1-0 Messi

:thumbsup:

Mon Dieu4
Boom Lionel, 1-0

SteveHFC
25-06-2014, 04:04 PM
1-1

What a start

Lewis77
1-1 get in. Please let it be a cracker.

Mon Dieu4
Boom Musa, 1-1

Spike Mandela
25-06-2014, 04:08 PM
The last two times Scotland qualified and England didn't all of Scotland's games were shown nationwide - Scottish commentators and Scottish pundits for Scottish tv and English commentators and Scottish pundits for English tv - fairs fair.

You missed the point. English viewers wouldn't have Scottish based presenter and pundits from Glasgow based studios transplanted to Rio and broadcast to english tv sets for all games ie Argentina v Nigeria at the moment.

In Scotland we just get the English tv coverage. We get Adrian Chiles, Gary Linekar and chums. Never in a million years would you get Rob Maclean and Andy Walker presenting Japan v Ivory Coast to punters in England.

Mon Dieu4
25-06-2014, 04:10 PM
This games phish, there hasny been a goal in 5 minutes:rolleyes:

Spike Mandela
25-06-2014, 04:17 PM
If Argentina win by 2 goals or more and Iran win 1-0 Iran will go through. Not impossible. Would be a disaster for Nigeria.

Sylar
25-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Where's the Iran vs Bosnia game being shown?

Spike Mandela
25-06-2014, 04:18 PM

ITV 4 Sky 120

iwasthere1972
25-06-2014, 04:30 PM

In Brazil by all accounts. :wink:

Sylar
25-06-2014, 04:32 PM
ITV 4 Sky 120

Cheers - seems we don't have it on our BT thingy so ITV player it is.

hfc rd
25-06-2014, 04:42 PM
What happens if Iran win their game 2-1 and Argentina beat Nigeria by the same scoreline, who goes through as runners up? Iran or Nigeria?

Mon Dieu4
25-06-2014, 04:46 PM
Well done wee man :not worth