PDA

View Full Version : Who Do We Replace Petrie With?

darwenhibby
11-06-2014, 08:26 PM
Ok guys many names have been touted on hear who we would like to see replace Petrie on the board.

We all want a Hibs thinking man!

We all want someone with business acumen who would point Hibs in the right direction.

We all want someone with good knowledge of football in general.

I wont give you his thread name on here but Moray Boyd is most definitely a Hibs man. Moved his wife and kids over here from Australia 24 years ago for two years because he missed watching Hibs. He's been a season ticket holder for most of the 24 years.

Business wise,he's turned failing businesses into multi million pound successes. Takes no tom kite from anyone. Very much his own man.
He would know how to turn Hibs around and build on the infrastructure that is already in place.

From a football point of view he is already scouting in both England & Scotland for a respected English trophy winning Club, so knows how to assist in spotting a player.

He is perhaps partial to the odd shandy, but in all seriousness, he actually would not be a bad shout.

Bet he would jump at the challenge if given the opportunity.

Any other names people wish to throw into the ring would be interesting to see how they compare to Moray Boyd.

Scratch beneath the surface there is one talented guy.

Turkish Green
11-06-2014, 08:33 PM
What about a nice cactus plant?

blackpoolhibs
11-06-2014, 08:35 PM
Ok guys many names have been touted on hear who we would like to see replace Petrie on the board.

We all want someone with business acumen who would point Hibs in the right direction.

I wont give you his thread name on here but Moray Boyd is most definitely a Hibs man. Moved his wife and kids over here from Australia 24 years ago for two years because he missed watching Hibs. He's been a season ticket holder for most of the 24 years.

Business wise,he's turned failing businesses into multi million pound successes. Takes no tom kite from anyone. Very much his own man.
He would know how to turn Hibs around and build on the infrastructure that is already in place.

From a football point of view he is already scouting in both England & Scotland for a respected English trophy winning Club, so knows how to assist in spotting a player.

He is perhaps partial to the odd shandy, but in all seriousness, he actually would not be a bad shout.

Any other names people wish to throw into the ring would be interesting to see how they compare to Moray Boyd.

He'd lead the player up George street on Friday night, never mind after a match.

Lewis77
11-06-2014, 08:55 PM
Do we need to replace him, can he not just fade away never to be seen again?

HibeeMG
11-06-2014, 08:57 PM
How many players would miss the coach to the game the next day after following the new board member's 'example'?!

HibbySpurs
11-06-2014, 09:02 PM
We don't need to replace him. We have a CEO, there is no need for a company to have a chairman executive or non-executive. Get him gone and let LD get on with the job she was brought in for.

CropleyWasGod
11-06-2014, 09:17 PM
We don't need to replace him. We have a CEO, there is no need for a company to have a chairman executive or non-executive. Get him gone and let LD get on with the job she was brought in for.

It's probably in the Memorandum and Articles that we do need one.

HibbySpurs
11-06-2014, 09:19 PM
It's probably in the Memorandum and Articles that we do need one.

Fair point. Will we need both tho? Swift promo for LD?

ekhibee
11-06-2014, 09:20 PM
Karen Brady.

GREEN WARLORD
11-06-2014, 09:22 PM
Someone who can buy his shares :dunno:

Gustavo Fring
11-06-2014, 09:22 PM
chuck norris

Peevemor
11-06-2014, 09:24 PM

Or why not just let LD get on with the job that RP and the board brought her in to do, without the explosion of petrienoia following every decision that's announced?

CropleyWasGod
11-06-2014, 09:30 PM
Or why not just let LD get on with the job that RP and the board brought her in to do, without the explosion of petrienoia following every decision that's announced?

You may have just coined a new word for the Hibbysaurus. :greengrin

heretoday
11-06-2014, 09:48 PM
Judy Murray.

Dashing Bob S
11-06-2014, 09:51 PM
I've thought carefully about this.

I think we should replace Petrie with an ironing board.

It should stand, folded, up against the wall in the boardroom.

We can even draw a tache on it if people like.

Peevemor
11-06-2014, 09:55 PM
You may have just coined a new word for the Hibbysaurus. :greengrin

I'm quite pleased with that one. :greengrin:

Bostonhibby
11-06-2014, 10:02 PM
Reggie Perrins' old boss C J.

Peevemor
11-06-2014, 10:05 PM

Absolutely!

I didn't get where I am today...

Bostonhibby
11-06-2014, 10:17 PM
Absolutely!

I didn't get where I am today...

I didn't get Hibs to where they are today by not spending all the money on stands and paying off managers:wink:

Peevemor
11-06-2014, 10:17 PM
I didn't get Hibs to where they are today by not spending all the money on stands and paying off managers:wink:

Super.

Bostonhibby
11-06-2014, 10:22 PM
Super.

Great

Jones28
11-06-2014, 11:22 PM
Pat Stanton should be made honorary Chairman for a year until the perfect replacement comes along.

Kato
11-06-2014, 11:29 PM
Do we need to replace him, can he not just fade away never to be seen again?

We tried him being invisible, didn't work.

erskine-hibby
11-06-2014, 11:47 PM
We tried him being invisible, didn't work.

Exactly!
If LD is to have any chance of succeeding, without having the inevitable 'Petries puppet' tag, then he has to go.

Hermit Crab
12-06-2014, 12:31 AM
Inspector Blakey. I'll ave you Butler!!:grr::grr::grr:

RIP Bestie
12-06-2014, 03:38 AM
This is just getting embarrassing. FFS. Changes have been made. Most trust Dempster. You can't trust her without believing what she says. Move on.

blackpoolhibs
12-06-2014, 07:40 AM
This is just getting embarrassing. FFS. Changes have been made. Most trust Dempster. You can't trust her without believing what she says. Move on.

I'm glad you have moved on, i will when teflon leaves the club.

Sumner
12-06-2014, 08:07 AM
I'm glad you have moved on, i will when teflon leaves the club.

.. and the numbers agreeing with you are growing.. Petrie is doing nothing but harming Hibernian FC everyday he stays

Lewis77
12-06-2014, 08:32 AM
A plank of wood with a polo for each eye, a used condom for a nose and a highland toffee wrapper for his mouth.

Keith_M
12-06-2014, 08:36 AM
I think we should go with the current feminist theme and have a Chairwoman. We need another strong female character that knows how to get things done.

Is Angela Merkel busy just now?

Greencore
12-06-2014, 08:46 AM
Franck Sauzée.

LancsHibs
12-06-2014, 08:47 AM

Moray Boyd gets my vote, but we will never forget who the original Lancashire Hibs SC el Presidente was:wink:

TornadoHibby
12-06-2014, 08:56 AM

Dead! :wink: :greengrin