PDA

View Full Version : @petrieOut Twitter

ScottM1875
11-06-2014, 04:00 PM
Does anybody know who runs the @PetrieOut Twitter page. Talking complete and utter p*sh. Also encouraging fans to withhold season ticket money until Petrie is gone. People like this are killing our club as much as Petrie is.

GordonHFC
11-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Have just unfollowed. Getting a bit ott.

givescotlandfreedom
11-06-2014, 04:02 PM
That's the danger I suppose when someone decides they're speaking on behalf of the many.

SmashinGlass
11-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Does anybody know who runs the @PetrieOut Twitter page. Talking complete and utter p*sh. Also encouraging fans to withhold season ticket money until Petrie is gone. People like this are killing our club as much as Petrie is.

I asked earlier if he was wanting a boycott. Responded to say "no, not a boycott, but don't buy until we know what's going on".

So, a boycott in normal terms, although not in his/her view apparently

Chris.igoe
11-06-2014, 04:11 PM
He just deleted it .
I just unfollowed him too mate.
I am going on Saturday to renew my season ticket It does not matter what happens I will be there supporting the club I love Petrie or no Petrie . Now is the time we should all be sticking together and giving the next gaffer the funds to put a good team on the park. I don't think he will go anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gus Fring
11-06-2014, 04:11 PM
If this is the official stance then that's a disgusting 180 on what was said a couple of weeks ago.

IanM
11-06-2014, 04:12 PM
Even asking fans to hold off buying is pitiful. WE back Leeann. WE will back the new manager and WE will buy season tickets to help with cost of new players. Getting Petrieout should NEVER be about harming the running of our club.

I urge YOU to BOYCOTT and unfollow @petrieout

We don't need that in this club

Gus Fring
11-06-2014, 04:18 PM
Even asking fans to hold off buying is pitiful. WE back Leeann. WE will back the new manager and WE will buy season tickets to help with cost of new players. Getting Petrieout should NEVER be about harming the running of our club.

I urge YOU to BOYCOTT and unfollow @petrieout

We don't need that in this club

:agree:

The Petrie Out movement should be explaining in clear language why he should be removed and why he's bad for the club. It should not be about manufacturing situations that make matters worse. He needs to go for what HE has done not because of what WE'VE done!

H18Y GW
11-06-2014, 04:21 PM
P
robably a ****

puff the dragon
11-06-2014, 04:24 PM
I highly doubt this twitter is linked to the official Petrie Out movement so calm down.

It should be up to the individual tho - I would blame no fan if they chose to withhold cash until the parasite is gone.

If I had not already renewed in March I'd be doing just that - only language this clown understands.

kaimendhibs
11-06-2014, 04:30 PM
Funny this thread has cropped up, I unfollowed earlier today. Utter keek

Sent from my iphone

Top Pans Hibby
11-06-2014, 04:32 PM
I have decided not to renew my Season Ticket until two issues are resolved.
1. Petrie cuts all ties with Hibs and
2. Farmer gives a clear and definitive statement on his long term plans for Hibs.

If and when these happen I will renew. If not I will not renew. Short term pain for long term gain.

Everyone will have their own views as to how we address the debacle at Easter Road. However calling for a boycott of a twitter site will solve absolutely nothing.

kaimendhibs
11-06-2014, 04:38 PM
I renewed as soon as the season tickets went on sale, so a boycott of season tickets is not an option for me. Wouldn't do it anyway as it will do more harm than good. In my humble opinion

Sent from my iphone

bighairyfaeleith
11-06-2014, 04:47 PM
I have decided not to renew my Season Ticket until two issues are resolved.
1. Petrie cuts all ties with Hibs and
2. Farmer gives a clear and definitive statement on his long term plans for Hibs.

If and when these happen I will renew. If not I will not renew. Short term pain for long term gain.

Everyone will have their own views as to how we address the debacle at Easter Road. However calling for a boycott of a twitter site will solve absolutely nothing.

But a boycott of hibs will, jeezo

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Top Pans Hibby
11-06-2014, 05:03 PM
But a boycott of hibs will, jeezo

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Unfortunately Mr Petrie only understands the language of "pounds and pence". When he leaves Hibs and Farmer shares his long term plans with the supporters then I will be delighted to renew my season ticket.

Quite frankly I wouldn't trust Petrie with another cent.

NAE NOOKIE
11-06-2014, 05:11 PM
Don't do Twitter myself but I would doubt 'Petrie out' has anything to do with it. They have repeatedly stated the do not back a boycott of STs or walk up tickets.

lucky
11-06-2014, 05:16 PM
I'm sure that he will claim the account was hacked.

Franck Stanton
11-06-2014, 05:24 PM
I renewed as soon as the season tickets went on sale, so a boycott of season tickets is not an option for me. Wouldn't do it anyway as it will do more harm than good. In my humble opinion

Sent from my iphone

Me Too.

Winston Ingram
11-06-2014, 05:57 PM
He tweeted something this morning to say the TB was only sacked to take pressure of Petrie. I unfollowed then

wills
11-06-2014, 06:14 PM
Boycott farmer auto care

Saorsa
11-06-2014, 06:50 PM
He tweeted something this morning to say the TB was only sacked to take pressure of Petrie. I unfollowed thenwould that be something new?