PDA

View Full Version : New manager & structure

DJ HIBBY
11-06-2014, 09:45 AM
In my opinion, we should seek out the advice of Swansea, Southampton and Barcelona in creating our own model & infrastructure so that we have the same philosophy from the youth teams right through to the first team. By getting this structure in place, it will make things far easier in years going forward especially if we have to change managers etc. Just look at Swansea through the years who have changed managers but has had very little effect on the team.

A scouting team also has to be put in place and be able to identify players (both youth & first team) suited to the type of football that we are aiming to create through the new model. The end result should see the team have the right mix of youth and experience.

In theory, it should save us a lot of money long term with less compensation paid to managerial sackings and less poorly managed squad upheavals.

East Mains is the right venue in place to move things forward.

Regards to our current managerial vacancy, I would very much like to see Boozy promoted to first team alongside an experience foreign coach.

Thoughts?

Hibs7
11-06-2014, 10:02 AM
That is exactly what Leanne said about the structure right through from youths to the first team...

ManBearPig
11-06-2014, 10:03 AM
LD Said exactly that I just hppe we have patience as we have already waited long time for this to be addressed

Ozyhibby
11-06-2014, 10:19 AM
I'm taking the wee man to the Nou Camp during the summer so I'll ask somebody while I'm there.

Just Alf
11-06-2014, 10:21 AM
I'm taking the wee man to the Nou Camp during the summer so I'll ask somebody while I'm there.

Good man! ... let us know how it goes! :agree:

Ozyhibby
11-06-2014, 10:31 AM
The BBC Doc on Swansea is a good place to start.