PDA

View Full Version : 26th July

WestStandMoaner
10-06-2014, 06:06 PM
The season starts on the 26th July, can we honestly get a team together to challenge for the League, a manager in place and will Petrie allow LA to spend the money . There is no doubt Petrie is still in charge, anyone who thinks LA is in charge only has to look at yesterday, Petrie and LA met Butcher, if LA is in total control why was he there . PETRIE OUT

skipster7
10-06-2014, 06:10 PM
Hes chairman for christs sake. This is getting ridiculous. Until he moves on should he hide away in the shadows avoiding all human contact. Whos LA ?

Phil D. Rolls
10-06-2014, 06:12 PM
The season starts on the 26th July, can we honestly get a team together to challenge for the League, a manager in place and will Petrie allow LA to spend the money . There is no doubt Petrie is still in charge, anyone who thinks LA is in charge only has to look at yesterday, Petrie and LA met Butcher, if LA is in total control why was he there . PETRIE OUT

There is no doubt, other than the CEOs statement.

BoltonHibee
10-06-2014, 06:16 PM
I think you can sign players on on the day of a game in this league can't you?

WestStandMoaner
10-06-2014, 06:21 PM
hes chairman for christs sake. This is getting ridiculous. Until he moves on should he hide away in the shadows avoiding all human contact. Whos la ?

yes i like your thinking

Sir David Gray
10-06-2014, 06:26 PM

I assume you mean LD.

If not, who's LA? :confused:

Keith_M
10-06-2014, 06:39 PM
The season starts on the 26th July, can we honestly get a team together to challenge for the League, a manager in place....

IMHO, yes, that is possible

There is no doubt Petrie is still in charge, anyone who thinks (LD) is in charge only has to look at yesterday, Petrie and LA met Butcher, if (LD) is in total control why was he there . PETRIE OUT

Actually, there is a lot of doubt that Petrie is still in charge.

The fact that he was at the meeting is not in itself an indicator that he's still making the major decisions. I want him gone as well, as the doubt will remain in people's minds that he IS influencing decisions, but you don't know for a fact that Dempster doesn't have autonomy.

I actually feel we should give her the benefit of the doubt.

AlbertK86
10-06-2014, 06:55 PM
IF Petrie does the decent thing and leaves and we get the correct management team in quickly, there is a great opportunity for a new management team to get a good squad together by then.

if these 3 key points come to fruition then I suspect we will get a new unity amongst the support and can see a 12-14k support turning up for our first home game

Point 1 is key to all of this and to me this will not happen.

I hope I'm wrong but his arrogance and ego will have him still chairman and still needing to get the headlines