PDA

View Full Version : Why not 2 weeks ago?

stuarthfc
10-06-2014, 04:52 PM
As it says why wasn't butcher out the door on the day of relegation. We have now released 14 or m

weonlywon6-2
10-06-2014, 04:54 PM
Ld didnt start till the first and then you need to look at what you can and cannot do,i guess this is the reason

judas
10-06-2014, 04:55 PM
As it says why wasn't butcher out the door on the day of relegation. We have now released 14 or m

Been asking the same thing.

Crazy.

Michael
Dempster said it was cause of her still being at Motherwell and butchers holiday.

stuarthfc
14 or more players. Kevin Thomson, probably out best player away. Valuable experience with maybury. This is all for us to lay or Petrie. He remains and always will be the main problem. We wil never move forward as a club with him as chairman

Pete
10-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Maybe because it was LeeAnns decision, not Petries.

Can we not just have a day without Petrie bashing? It's getting boring.

stuarthfc
10-06-2014, 05:00 PM
Sorry about early post, so he gets to enjoy his holiday although he's done a disaster of a job. Normally a holiday should be well deserved (definetly not in this case)We have already missed out on some decent players (I do realise that the window is open for long yet) but the rebuilding is major and should have took place ASAP

Yuillsy
10-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Possibly sorting out a new manager 1st? Informal talks with possible candidates and whittle them down to a short list whilst Butcher is on holiday then let Leeann give Butcher the opportunity to put forward a case for staying when he returns.
Possibly a little far fetched but we can't be hanging around with this appointment, it needs to be done quickly due the amount of work needing to be done before the season starts.

Greenworld
10-06-2014, 05:14 PM
What players have we missed out on ...out of interest

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

stuarthfc
10-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Gomis who looks set for hearts. Got in talk early with Neil Alexander. And lost out on a good keeper in Scott Bain

Ozyhibby
10-06-2014, 05:31 PM
Gomis who looks set for hearts. Got in talk early with Neil Alexander. And lost out on a good keeper in Scott Bain

That's why we waited two weeks then. Mystery solved.
:-)

AlbertK86
10-06-2014, 05:32 PM
Maybe because it was LeeAnns decision, not Petries. Can we not just have a day without Petrie bashing? It's getting boring.

No

He is the root cause and has to go

blackpoolhibs
10-06-2014, 05:33 PM
No

He is the root cause and has to go

:agree:

hibbybrian
10-06-2014, 05:34 PM

I'm not posting this specifically as bashing Petrie, but it seems incredulous that Petrie would sanction such decisions a matter of days before a new CEO was appointed, when potentially the Manager would be removed from Office and a new Manager be appointed who may rate said players :dunno:

Lang Toun Hibs
10-06-2014, 05:37 PM
What players have we missed out on ...out of interest

Kevin Thomson? :na na:

Greenworld
10-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Over rated in my opinion was good but thay was years ago but we didnt miss out on him ...

Eyrie
10-06-2014, 07:14 PM

Agreed.

Dempster would then be in a position to appoint whoever she thinks is appropriate from the applications that would arrive in the week between Butcher's exit and her arrival, or indeed to approach someone else. The only person she couldn't appoint would be Butcher.

cloudy
10-06-2014, 07:57 PM
14 or more players. Kevin Thomson, probably out best player away. Valuable experience with maybury. This is all for us to lay or Petrie. He remains and always will be the main problem. We wil never move forward as a club with him as chairman

Dont think KT has officially signed for Dundee maybe our new manager will talk him back infact has williams found a club yet?not that fussed about the rest

Onceinawhile
10-06-2014, 07:59 PM
2 weeks ago? 2 months ago was the time to do it.

undoubtedly finance came first.

...WentToMowAnSPL
10-06-2014, 08:03 PM
Work politics is like this ... Petrie couldn't intervene excessively as he was passing the baton to dempster as of the 1st..... Petries credibility is shot though _ who does he aspire to become ? The next Jim Farry ???

WestStandMoaner
10-06-2014, 08:19 PM

Its not boring, the man needs to go and the title is right why not two weeks ago, the dithering at ER is unbelievable. Petrie out and the club will move forward very quickly as long as he remains there will always be the doubt that LD is calling the shots.

cabbageandribs1875
10-06-2014, 08:29 PM

maybe we have TB to thank for the exodus of pure crap players, unfortunately he hasn't been given enough time to punt at least another two....damn contracts

Lago
10-06-2014, 09:02 PM
maybe we have TB to thank for the exodus of pure crap players, unfortunately he hasn't been given enough time to punt at least another two....damn contracts

Correct, just days ago nearly rveryone on here demanding that all the players be given their jotters. Now, why were they realised, can we get them back. You couldn't make it up.
I give up.

GreenCastle
10-06-2014, 09:43 PM
He should have been sacked before the end of the season - after any of the hearts defeats.

We gambled and showed no bottle and are now stuck in the lower divisions.