PDA

View Full Version : There must be a plan....right?

Callum_62
10-06-2014, 04:29 PM
The 2-3 week wait after the play off is surely just the time taken to make it official

Surely work has been going on behind the scenes to source our new manager?

I want to hope thats true....but if it was, im sure it would've leaked out somewhere

Anyone else worried about our short time frame??

We need to get someone in AND sign a whole new squad.....not an easy task with pre season due to start in just under 3 weeks.....

One Day Soon
10-06-2014, 04:32 PM
The 2-3 week wait after the play off is surely just the time taken to make it official

Surely work has been going on behind the scenes to source our new manager?

I want to hope thats true....but if it was, im sure it would've leaked out somewhere

Anyone else worried about our short time frame??

We need to get someone in AND sign a whole new squad.....not an easy task with pre season due to start in just under 3 weeks.....

This is the most, the only, salient point from today. Unless we have a replacement already lined up we are in serious trouble. And even if we do have a replacement lined up - given our cost cutting agenda - I suspect we may well be in serious trouble anyway.

Bostonhibby
10-06-2014, 04:39 PM
Version 9 of Rods' unpublished 5 year one?

We are in bother and unless McCall was lined up by Dempster already I think we will be starting from scratch on manager and player front. And Rod looks smilingly on.

jonny
10-06-2014, 04:40 PM
I wouldnt be in the least surprised if LD had words with McCall before leaving Motherwell. She's maybe been persuading him over the past couple of weeks that despite us being the Championship it's still a better job with far more potential.
With the start of the new season approaching fast I expect a quick appointment - LD will be well aware we cant afford a poor start to the season. Fall too far behind the huns and we won't catch them.