PDA

View Full Version : Steve Clarke / Stu McCall

ackeygraham
10-06-2014, 03:43 PM
What about either of these guys for the new role?

No thanks to Danny Lennon/Yogi/Mowbray - need fresh ideas and they don't quite have it for me.

Unseen work
10-06-2014, 03:44 PM
I can see both having a lot more ambition than hibs

J-C
10-06-2014, 03:45 PM
I know for a fact Steve Clarke was interviewed and wanted to come here before Calderwood was appointed but monies were the problem, will be even less money available now we're in the championship.

southsider
10-06-2014, 03:48 PM
I know for a fact Steve Clarke was interviewed and wanted to come here before Calderwood was appointed but monies were the problem, will be even less money available now we're in the championship.
Did not even get a smell of the celtic job. May be getting fed up being out of work.

Gus
10-06-2014, 03:49 PM
The fact the Stever Clarke has managed in the EPL since he was interviewed I think his ambition will be higher than the Scottish First Division.

Jimmy Calderwood will probably put his tanned coupon in the frame

J-C
10-06-2014, 03:50 PM
Did not even get a smell of the celtic job. May be getting fed up being out of work.

He'll have a few bob in his tail and will hold out for an EPL or championship club in England, his stock down there is still fairly high.

DH1875
10-06-2014, 04:29 PM
Honestly can't get my head around the idea that some folks on here think we'd have any chance getting Steve Clarke as our manager.