PDA

View Full Version : 7 weeks to assemble everything

SlickShoes
10-06-2014, 03:30 PM
I've been watching Hibs since I was 5, I've never seen anything like this.

Is it possible that we can assemble a management team and squad and be remotely competitive in 7 weeks?

You always read about players needing time to gel and all that garbage when teams add 4 new players, but we need 14 new players and a manager/backroom.

Unseen work
10-06-2014, 03:32 PM
It's not just buying good quality players it's making these players gel and understand each other's game. Figuring out your team plan and tactics. How to utilise the mix of experience and youth

These are the more concerning bits for me

Aaron
10-06-2014, 03:33 PM

Is it possible that we can assemble a management team and squad and be remotely competitive in 7 weeks?

You always read about players needing time to gel and all that garbage when teams add 4 new players, but we need 14 new players and a manager/backroom.

I really hope we have been working to get a replacement before today.

greenpaper55
10-06-2014, 03:35 PM
It is a bit scary but just think if we had sacked Butcher in October and he had brought in a load of dross ?, it could have been worse.

Aldo
10-06-2014, 03:37 PM
It can be done and I'm hoping the new management team will be in place ASAP so we can start the rebuild.

Greenworld
10-06-2014, 03:37 PM

Super LD will have it all sorted it takes women to multitask you know

johnrebus
10-06-2014, 03:41 PM
It could be worse.......,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27786442