PDA

View Full Version : Who's Next?

Dashing Bob S
10-06-2014, 02:37 PM
Ian Murray. Knows how to win in the championship with limited resources. Probably knows what it takes to get out of that league. Personable, straight-talking. Good match up.com for Leeann.

SlickShoes
10-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Jim Duffy via Helicopter needs to start ASAP.

truehibernian
10-06-2014, 02:38 PM
Ian Murray. Knows how to win in the championship with limited resources. Probably knows what it takes to get out of that league. Personable, straight-talking. Good match up.com for Leeann.

It's a given.

dmc1875
10-06-2014, 02:39 PM

Don't agree. Not ready IMO. Proven manager needed.

Or we need to be lucky and unearth a gem like Mowbray.

Robinho08
McCall is being linked and knows LD.

Stevie Reid

I know may will dismiss him, but I'd be happy with Ian. Achieved incredible things at Dumbarton despite only getting the players for four hours during the week, and says he'll be taking his team to Ibrox, Tynie and ER next season with an expectation of getting results. We need someone like that.

yeezus.
Would Simon Grayson consider leaving Preston?

Stevie Reid
10-06-2014, 02:40 PM

Maybe, just maybe if we were SPL - but I would still doubt it very much. Nae chance in the Championship.

yeezus.
10-06-2014, 02:44 PM
Maybe, just maybe if we were SPL - but I would still doubt it very much. Nae chance in the Championship.

:aok: too much of a step down I guess considering he may well take Preston to the Championship next season.

Stevie Reid
10-06-2014, 02:45 PM
:aok: too much of a step down I guess considering he may well take Preston to the Championship next season.

Yep. English Championship the 5th richest league in the world!

GRANTON_HIBS
10-06-2014, 02:50 PM
Somebody currently unemployed so no compensation to pay out. Tony M.

Iceman1875
10-06-2014, 03:06 PM
Ian Murray for me although I think Owen Coyle would be a decent shout.

At Easter Road we play...

Aldo
10-06-2014, 03:09 PM

Good manager tbh but doubt it.

gillythehibby
10-06-2014, 03:10 PM
Not experienced enough for the HIbs job. Would be good number two tho to learn the ways of the JEDI. :greengrin

Itsnoteasy
10-06-2014, 03:11 PM

JC

Stevie Reid
10-06-2014, 03:12 PM
Not experienced enough for the HIbs job. Would be good number two tho to learn the ways of the JEDI. :greengrin

If we were SPL I would say that Ian plus an experienced figure would be the right idea - but he's had practically two years managing in the league we are now in, and he knows what we're all about.

Jim Duffy was an experienced manager when we appointed him and he openly admitted that he completely underestimated how big the job was. Ian wouldn't - and I don't think he would accept having to play second fiddle to someone.

Aldo
10-06-2014, 03:13 PM
JC

Nope not for me. Thought he was poor tbh.

Plenty of managers out there that would do a job but JC isn't one of gem unfortunately.

jonny
10-06-2014, 03:14 PM
Paul Hartley anyone?

bingo70
10-06-2014, 03:16 PM
Definitely not Ian Murray.

nribs
10-06-2014, 03:18 PM
Paul Hartley anyone?

Nah he just took Dundee up and is probably enjoying putting his team together.

MG1965
10-06-2014, 03:20 PM
Billy Davies??

nribs
10-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Billy Davies??

Please please no for whatever reason I can't stand the guy.

tamsonsbairn
10-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Russel Latapy.

Sumner
10-06-2014, 03:22 PM
Jim Fuddy, 4 month contract, followed by Jocky Scott 3 week contract..

.. revolving door added to the "infrastructure" of the building..

... Petrie continues to run the club into the ground, hiding behind Leanne

lord bunberry
10-06-2014, 03:25 PM
If we were SPL I would say that Ian plus an experienced figure would be the right idea - but he's had practically two years managing in the league we are now in, and he knows what we're all about.

Jim Duffy was an experienced manager when we appointed him and he openly admitted that he completely underestimated how big the job was. Ian wouldn't - and I don't think he would accept having to play second fiddle to someone.
Murray for me as well

PatHead
10-06-2014, 03:26 PM
Would like Jackie MacNamara myself.

Seems to be able to work on a budget and get the best out of youths.

Even with us being in a lower division Hibs are a bigger club than Dundee Utd.

Unseen work
10-06-2014, 03:27 PM
I want a manager:

We have not had before

Plays exciting football and fresh ideas

Has reasonable experience

Good contacts to build up a good mix of squad

Is this to unrealistic? Hahah

Please not any of - Kenny shiels, Danny Lennon, jimmy caldwrwood, Russell latapy

sauzee=legend
10-06-2014, 03:33 PM
Pat Stanton as manager with Paul Kane as assistant.

TheGreenMan
10-06-2014, 03:42 PM
Whoever is next NEEDS to come in with a club philosophy that is driven from bottom - youngest age groups - up to the 1st team and take full control over all football styles and youth development. We have failed badly with this recently and any of our good youth players look stand outs until they arrive in the 1st team because they then play under guys like Butcher or Fenlon who are playing a style of results 1st, performance 2nd and a completely different philosophy from any of the youth teams. Our 1st team and manager shouldn't be isolated from our youth teams the way it currently is, it should be a continuation of the players development and they should come in knowing their job already - and in theory be playing with better players and therefore become better players themselves until they are sold on for profit, reinvest and repeat.

I'd rather take 2 years to come back to SPL and have a well drilled youthful Hibs side (with decent experienced guys here or there) playing an entertaining brand of football, than sign a team of any old SPL journeyman from Inverness/St Mirren etc playing hoofball and in 5 years time be back where we've been the past 5 years.

Now is the time to rebuild, we need a model throughout the club and the manager - and the next one after that and the one after that as well as each of our youth coaches and scouts should have to follow that model. I made this point to Petrie at one of the LWT meetings before Butcher was brought in that it should be the club that dictates to the coach - as much as is possible - obviously there are a set of scenarios where you have to adapt - but in the main to assist with bringing youth players into a successful 1st team. He gave the usual patronizing look of 'I'm listening to what you say but have no interest in taking any of it on board' and said that there are many conversations held during recruitment processes and it'd be difficult depending on manager demands - but this to me HAS to be how we proceed as a club.

blaikie
10-06-2014, 03:45 PM
Jim Gannon ....

Golden Bear
10-06-2014, 03:46 PM
James Mcdonaugh anyone? - does he deserve his chance giving the sterling work he's done with the youth teams and the pleasing manner which they play the beautiful game? I'd say he's got a head start on anyone else given the current state of the Club.

nribs
10-06-2014, 04:21 PM
Gary McAllister

Dan Sarf
10-06-2014, 04:36 PM
In Leeann's TV interview with GS, she said, "I've got good contacts." IMO, that signalled she already knows who she's going to bring in as Manager.

And all that evasive/diplomatic stuff about, "getting the right support staff in place," meant she'd already decided that TB was getting his jotters.

Franck Stanton
10-06-2014, 04:41 PM
In Leeann's TV interview with GS, she said, "I've got good contacts." IMO, that signalled she already knows who she's going to bring in as Manager.

And all that evasive/diplomatic stuff about, "getting the right support staff in place," meant she'd already decided that TB was getting his jotters.

Could well be right

Thecat23
10-06-2014, 04:50 PM
I honestly don't know why so many want Ian Murray. He's a young manager and believe me Hibs would be a massive step up from where he is. TB found it difficult to move from ICT to us so for me it has to be Stuart McCall.

Done it consistently with Well and his teams play good quick football.

ferry hibby
10-06-2014, 04:55 PM
has Tommy Wright signed his new contract at St Johnstone yet - certainly seems to get the best out of some of the players and win a cup

nribs
10-06-2014, 04:58 PM
I honestly don't know why so many want Ian Murray. He's a young manager and believe me Hibs would be a massive step up from where he is. TB found it difficult to move from ICT to us so for me it has to be Stuart McCall.

Done it consistently with Well and his teams play good quick football.could we realistically get McCall? Could we realistically get Murray? Not saying Murray is the answer but I would imagine it's more realistic?

AlbertK86
10-06-2014, 05:14 PM
can't see MCCall coming.

Think Murray would do well but may be a bit early for him.

Coyle if he was interested would do for me but would like to see James McDonough involved seen as we are seemingly having a squad of one player for each position with a youth as back up

Doyle and McDonough for me

West hamBERNIAN
10-06-2014, 05:17 PM
Don't agree. Not ready IMO. Proven manager needed.

Or we need to be lucky and unearth a gem like Mowbray.

Or just get mowbray

Unseen work
10-06-2014, 05:19 PM
Peter Houston????

hibby67
10-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Who's Next?

F@#k knows but someone that can get a team playing good football, can get the best out of youngsters and can unite the fans,

Dashing Bob S
10-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Ian McParland will be offered the job.

This comes from sources close to me - the voices in my head after too much alcohol.

blackpoolhibs
10-06-2014, 05:22 PM
We have appointed that many clowns recently, the only option is to get the best one now. Get Coco in, no expense should be spared.

Dave-O
10-06-2014, 05:24 PM

Done it consistently with Well and his teams play good quick football.

This for me, it's too soon for nid, **** me we could end up ruining the guys career before the next agm, experience and contacts is what the next manager should have, cause there cannae be much money left the way we pay folk off. :rolleyes:

ekhibee
10-06-2014, 05:34 PM
We have appointed that many clowns recently, the only option is to get the best one now. Get Coco in, no expense should be spared.
So who do you think should be the next manager then?

andy1875
10-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Gary Locke.....

:greengrin

Stuart Baxter
Steve Clarke
Jose Antonio Reyes (player manager)

:taxi :greengrin

GreenLake
10-06-2014, 05:36 PM
Rio Ferdinand player manager.

Turkish Green
10-06-2014, 05:45 PM
Proven Experience v Future Potential

Personally I would like a young unproven manager with potential talent BUT is there anyone that fits the bill in such a short time span. So it will likely be an ex-manager currently without a club. Owen Coyle sounds good to me. Whatever, I hope they ignore the fans as they know nowt.

Lucius Apuleius
10-06-2014, 05:54 PM

Don't think that should be a stipulation. If we have to pay comp to someone then so be it.

jamieross
10-06-2014, 06:25 PM
James Mcdonaugh anyone? - does he deserve his chance giving the sterling work he's done with the youth teams and the pleasing manner which they play the beautiful game? I'd say he's got a head start on anyone else given the current state of the Club.

Would love to see James get it but it wont happen i dont think. Should be head of the youth academy though.

cleanyman
10-06-2014, 06:40 PM
Dick Campbell.

Scouse Hibee
10-06-2014, 06:44 PM
The people touting Murray probably wouldn't even think about him as the next manager if it wasn't for the Hibs connection, I would rather see him continue his education with a smaller club. Hopefully LD already has someone in mind.

West hamBERNIAN
10-06-2014, 06:46 PM
The people touting Murray probably wouldn't even think about him as the next manager if it wasn't for the Hibs connection, I would rather see him continue his education with a smaller club. Hopefully LD already has someone in mind.

Agreed. All the best to him but we've taken too many chances with managers.

West hamBERNIAN
10-06-2014, 06:46 PM
Dick Campbell.

Surely not.?

HibbyAndy
10-06-2014, 06:50 PM
Dick Campbell.

:hilarious

Aye barry

greenpaper55
10-06-2014, 06:54 PM
What about "iv'e been places" Broon,

Gordy M
10-06-2014, 07:06 PM
I think we are gonna have to 'take a punt' on a young up and coming manager, or an experienced manager who has been sacked or 'failed' at a previous club. I really dont know who would be best tbh.

Sumner
10-06-2014, 07:07 PM
What about "iv'e been places" Broon,

.. Hell NO

1987kev
10-06-2014, 07:14 PM
It's got to b someone that's going to make a statement to hearts and rangers that we are going for the league. Love Ian Murray as player captain off the club but the timing no right. I honestly can't see anyone who has manage in the epl coming to us. Somebody with experience and likes to play will do bobby McGee.

joebakerforever
10-06-2014, 07:20 PM
It was reported previously that Stuart McCall commented on the crowd at Easter Road being on the home players back and he would not like to be the manager in such an environment.

Would he change his view if offered the job ?

H13BYM
10-06-2014, 07:23 PM
Michael O'neil

HibbyAndy
10-06-2014, 07:23 PM
It was reported previously that Stuart McCall commented on the crowd at Easter Road being on the home players back and he would not like to be the manager in such an environment.

Would he change his view if offered the job ?

Aye...Cause he is a better manager than anything we have hud in recent years.

They wouldnt boo his team

blackpoolhibs
10-06-2014, 07:27 PM
So who do you think should be the next manager then?

Pay me the salary plus pension benefits Petrie gets, plus throw in a nice car, and i will give you my thoughts.

10-06-2014, 07:28 PM
As I mentioned before, don't think Ian Murray is experienced enough to come to hibs as manager atm. We need an experienced manager to handle the pressure at ER.

nribs
10-06-2014, 07:32 PM
Pay me the salary plus pension benefits Petrie gets, plus throw in a nice car, and i will give you my thoughts.

So until then we will have no more of your thoughts? ;)

blackpoolhibs
10-06-2014, 07:35 PM
So until then we will have no more of your thoughts? ;)

Aye because everyone who post on here is employed by Hibs, paid a good wage and knows all about what it would cost to bring a new manager in, and who would be interested or indeed available? :faf:

bingo70
10-06-2014, 07:36 PM
As I mentioned before, don't think Ian Murray is experienced enough to come to hibs as manager atm. We need an experienced manager to handle the pressure at ER.

Funny how Barcelona, Celtic, the rangers, Swansea, Norwich, hearts and many other clubs have promoted inexperienced people from within their ranks but hibs need an experienced manager to handle the pressure.

IanM
10-06-2014, 07:56 PM
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m211/MonDieuHibeesBounce/WhateversAffordableMonDieu_zpsec9dede3.gif

WindyMiller
10-06-2014, 08:11 PM
http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m211/MonDieuHibeesBounce/WhateversAffordableMonDieu_zpsec9dede3.gif

:aok:

:not worth

Matt92
10-06-2014, 08:21 PM
We need someone who will galvanise the club. The new manager needs to be a solid and passionate figurehead who will bring every last one of us in behind our team to create a siege mentality in this league. Every team will want our scalp whilst Hearts and Rangers will have a punishment redemption agenda so we need to go into this league with no prisoners, all guns not only on show but firing.

We need to show we mean business, so we need a fighter. Ian Murray for me.

erskine-hibby
10-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Don't know, but they will have to be experienced, have a good record of developing a squad and takes no nonsense from players. This, of course, is going to cost. Plus, any manager worth their salt is going to ask "what have I got/going to get to play with?" A quarter of soor plooms and a bag of crisps isn't going to cut it.

eastmainsmsh
10-06-2014, 08:23 PM
Just saw range rover coming out of east mains silver with rtp on a reg there was a big silver new BMW Jeep as well lol wonder who it could be ? Rodders ?

weonlywon6-2
10-06-2014, 08:26 PM
McCall is being linked and knows LD.

My daughter has told me we have made an approach to Motherwell for stuart mccall ,i have no idea how she knows though !!!

Ps -i think twitter might have something to do with it !

Stuarty27
10-06-2014, 08:27 PM
Stuart McCall with McFadden first signing :greengrin

andy1875
10-06-2014, 08:29 PM
Just saw range rover coming out of east mains silver with rtp on a reg there was a big silver new BMW Jeep as well lol wonder who it could be ? Rodders ?

RTP?

Rodney Tight Pockets? :wink:

Dave-O
10-06-2014, 08:32 PM
I was wanting McLeish, but if Leeann could persuade Stuart McCall to come I'd be delighted, anyone know of any Motherwell players who are out of contract or loanees they had we could get.

IanM
10-06-2014, 08:34 PM
My daughter has told me we have made an approach to Motherwell for stuart mccall ,i have no idea how she knows though !!!

Ps -i think twitter might have something to do with it !

Hibs transfer news on twitter.. Cringiest account related to Hibs and an absolute roaster

TRC
10-06-2014, 08:35 PM
For me this guy would be good similar budgets to Scotland has AIK playing some decent football who came second to malmö last year.http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Alm

weonlywon6-2
10-06-2014, 08:38 PM
Hibs transfer news on twitter.. Cringiest account related to Hibs and an absolute roaster

Haha,probably the source !!

nribs
10-06-2014, 08:38 PM
For me this guy would be good similar budgets to Scotland has AIK playing some decent football who came second to malmö last year.http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andreas_Alm

And you think this guy would come to Easter Road?

eastmainsmsh
10-06-2014, 08:41 PM
RTP?

Rodney Tight Pockets? :wink:

Lol

Woody70x2
10-06-2014, 08:43 PM
Neil Lennon. He would get a challenge like her craves, both Rangers and Hearts fans despise the man and he would take no nonsense in the changing room. No brainer! What's he up to?

AlbertK86
10-06-2014, 08:44 PM
I was wanting McLeish, but if Leeann could persuade Stuart McCall to come I'd be delighted, anyone know of any Motherwell players who are out of contract or loanees they had we could get.

Shaun Hutchison

BOB MARLEYS DUG
10-06-2014, 08:44 PM

Hutchison, McFadden, Ainsworth....

TRC
10-06-2014, 08:46 PM
And you think this guy would come to Easter Road?

Don't see why not the coverage of allsvenskan is non existent he would at least have more exposure in Scotland also be in a lower tax bracket in scotland ;-) the money in pro football in Sweden isn't much greater than scotland in relative terms

pontius pilate
10-06-2014, 08:55 PM
I would like the club to think out with the box have a look at Europe or even sth america

hibeesam
10-06-2014, 08:56 PM
There is only one man for this job paulo di canio

HibbyAndy
10-06-2014, 08:58 PM
There is only one man for this job paulo di canio

:Ummm:

Aldo
10-06-2014, 09:01 PM
Hutchison, McFadden, Ainsworth....

Wonder if they could do us a job!! :-)

* insert me ducking

Of course they could!!

stoneyburn hibs
10-06-2014, 09:16 PM
I would be both astounded and delighted if Stuart McCall was to be our next manager.

hibeesam
10-06-2014, 09:18 PM
Wonder if they could do us a job!! :-)

* insert me ducking

Of course they could!!

If you dont ask you dont det

HibbyAndy
10-06-2014, 09:19 PM
I would be both astounded and delighted if Stuart McCall was to be our next manager.

Mare astounded than ma quiz :greengrin

stoneyburn hibs
10-06-2014, 09:22 PM
Mare astounded than ma quiz :greengrin

Eh ? :confused:

Unseen work
10-06-2014, 09:25 PM
no chance mccoll would come imo. The reasons for me is;

1- He will see what happened with butcher, massive success at caley and terrible at hibs then sacked after 6 months
2- Very good squad at motherwell and are in europe
3- Has more ambition and his next move will be in england

Just because dempster worked with him at motherwell doesnt mean he would take the job

we can all pray though :greengrin

HibbyAndy
10-06-2014, 09:28 PM
no chance mccoll would come imo. The reasons for me is;

1- He will see what happened with butcher, massive success at caley and terrible at hibs then sacked after 6 months
2- Very good squad at motherwell and are in europe
3- Has more ambition and his next move will be in england

Just because dempster worked with him at motherwell doesnt mean he would take the job

we can all pray though :greengrin

All in your opinion tho ?

I think he'd come

Waxy
10-06-2014, 09:29 PM
Whoever it's going to be i hope they're here by next week.Much work to be done.

Callum_62
10-06-2014, 09:33 PM
Would love it to be McCall out of all the usuals quoted

Always liked him as a manager, and plays football the right way

Would definately get the feel good factor back

Murray - id be slightly worried its too soon for him....and I dont see what the fasination is to have a 'Hibs connection'

he would pull all the fans together though

Apart from that, no one else I can think of excites

erskine-hibby
10-06-2014, 09:36 PM
Is McCall not a hun?
Just waiting for the call from castle grey skull.

Just thought I'd get that in before anyone else.

ekhibee
10-06-2014, 09:41 PM
Aye because everyone who post on here is employed by Hibs, paid a good wage and knows all about what it would cost to bring a new manager in, and who would be interested or indeed available? :faf:

You've still not given a name. Strange, you were at the forefront of wanting Butcher out but you don't have any idea who you want to replace him? No Stage 2 for you then.

tjay
10-06-2014, 09:41 PM
What worries me is the time it will take and who's looking after the young talent we have. Mikey Stewart made a hell of a lot of sense tonight and if I was Leanne I would get Boozy in to work with the remnants to build up the confidence and get them smiling again.
My son is a student coach and has nothing but high praise for the man and his modern approach .
we need to nurture the talent we have left

NOLA
10-06-2014, 10:32 PM
Nevio Scala put his name forward yet?

blackpoolhibs
10-06-2014, 10:39 PM
You've still not given a name. Strange, you were at the forefront of wanting Butcher out but you don't have any idea who you want to replace him? No Stage 2 for you then.

When i am paid enough money like Petrie is to make an informed opinion taking in all the relevant details, then i'd give you my opinion.

FWIW, i have no names but i'd go for the best available foreign coach we could afford, and only bring in foreign player.

This country has a huge lack of quality players who lack technique strength and also lack the professionalism of their foreign counterparts.

Unseen work
10-06-2014, 10:49 PM
All in your opinion tho ?

I think he'd come

yes as i said all imo, for me if i was him i wouldnt go anywhere near us

Itsnoteasy
10-06-2014, 10:49 PM
Jackie Mcnamara jnr

IberianHibernian
10-06-2014, 10:53 PM
Whoever it's going to be i hope they're here by next week.Much work to be done.Disagree . League doesn`t start for another 2 months so we should use time to look for best candidate . Will be disappointed if we appoint someone in next week or so and hope we wait till July at least .

The_Horde
10-06-2014, 10:58 PM
Jackie Mcnamara jnr

Would be fantastic.

Won't happen though.

nribs
10-06-2014, 11:01 PM
Disagree . League doesn`t start for another 2 months so we should use time to look for best candidate . Will be disappointed if we appoint someone in next week or so and hope we wait till July at least .the Diddy cup is the end of July? When is the opening game of the season?

ionahibby
10-06-2014, 11:01 PM
Disagree . League doesn`t start for another 2 months so we should use time to look for best candidate . Will be disappointed if we appoint someone in next week or so and hope we wait till July at least .

July is leaving it far too late considering pre season friendlies will be 2nd or 3rd week in July. We need a manager in pronto to start player signings so we actually have a team to put on park.

Cameron1875
10-06-2014, 11:07 PM
Johan Mjallby
Billy Mckinlay (ex Fulham assistant)
Gary McAllister

Any of those 3 could be a shout?

Hibeesmad
10-06-2014, 11:10 PM
Not sure if he's already been mentioned but Steve Lomas?

The Pointer
10-06-2014, 11:16 PM
Whoever gets the job, I hope they immediately instal a culture of mature professionalism amongst the players, which has been pretty lacking in recent years with them seemingly more interested in getting pictured in George Street than a football pitch. Time Hibs' footballing culture moved into the 21st century.

Criswell
10-06-2014, 11:30 PM
Is Gazza out of Re-Hab yet? I am sure he could do a good job for us.

Greencore
11-06-2014, 12:15 AM
Riordan and o'connor player managers....

Seriously though?

No idea, I think we won't go for an experienced scottish manager though.

ads913
11-06-2014, 10:24 AM
Used to like Billy Davies but he seemed to have messed up big time in his last venture at Notts Forrest. Maybe we need to look at the spanish coaching or get Tony Mowbray back.

Captain Trips
11-06-2014, 10:30 AM
He may or may not work at Celtic but I think the guy they brought in will do well, I would be looking at some of the other managers in that league along with Sweden etc. There are some managers over there with good experience.

JimBHibees
11-06-2014, 10:41 AM
I think it would be good to look outside the box IMO. Possibly along the lines of who Celtic have just brought in a young progressive Scandinavian coach. I know they were playing Hibs but if we had a team of young talented players who played the way that Malmo played with pace and skill then that would imo be the sort of coach that we should be looking at.

If it was a Scottish or UK coach would be sounding out Steve Clarke as think he is a very good coach and may fancy a step back to make a step forward.

edwards
11-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Jacjie Macnamara jnr and Mccoll both good but get the feeling it will be someone out of contract as we have not that long ago paid Inverness compensation and now have to pay Compo to Butcher and Malpas .

My Three

Owen Coyle [ needs to get back in ]

Paul Sturrock [ has regularly promoted teams and can surely do it for us.]

Alex Mcleish [ Again out of a job for to long and has had a good relationship with Petrie before ]

All out of contract and could possily do a job for Hibs.

Dannny Lennon also out ofcontract !!!!!!!

Lago
11-06-2014, 11:36 AM
Thanks
Not sure if he's already been mentioned but Steve Lomas?

Now your just being silly

bingo70
11-06-2014, 11:40 AM
I know he's just joined another championship club but I thought charltons appointment of that ac Milan youth coach was a bold move that I liked. Would be happy if we did similar.