PDA

View Full Version : Yams When is the Admin case?

Keith_M
10-06-2014, 12:45 PM
I seem to remember someone mention the Yams were due to go to court at some point this week(?) to request exit from Administration.

Does anyone know if that's right and when the date actually is?

lugz
10-06-2014, 12:48 PM
Forth one said they were expecting to exit admin on Wednesday.

linlithgowhibbie
10-06-2014, 12:48 PM
supposedly yesterday, but delayed!!!!

Keith_M
10-06-2014, 12:49 PM
Okay, so it was yesterday but is now Wednesday; is that right?

:confused:

Greenworld
10-06-2014, 01:59 PM
Okay, so it was yesterday but is now Wednesday; is that right?

:confused:

The 12th I understand

Keith_M
10-06-2014, 02:29 PM
The 12th I understand

Thanks.

bathhibby
11-06-2014, 11:00 AM
Just a dumb question but if the Yams CVA goes through at 10 Pence in the £ then Herriot Watt who are owed £145, 655 means they will only get £14, 565 back. Surely the Trustees or who ever runs Herriot Watt must demand cash up front from the Yams or are they run by some Yam friendly benefactor who will just let them run an other monster debt up.

Grateful if anyone has an idea what is going on at Ricarton

CropleyWasGod
11-06-2014, 11:01 AM
Just a dumb question but if the Yams CVA goes through at 10 Pence in the £ then Herriot Watt who are owed £145, 655 means they will only get £14, 565 back. Surely the Trustees or who ever runs Herriot Watt must demand cash up front from the Yams or are they run by some Yam friendly benefactor who will just let them run an other monster debt up.

Heriot Watt, in line with all other unsecured creditors, will get nothing.

Spike Mandela
11-06-2014, 11:08 AM

Ahhhh the simple beauty of administration.

Weststandwanab
11-06-2014, 11:08 AM

As an ex student at HW, if only they were going to get a fraction of 10p in the pound.

Turkish Green
11-06-2014, 11:09 AM

That's the way it goes with CVAs. Unless HW has the balls to say to the yams that they have no access to the new facilities unless the old bills are paid. I am sure Budgie will then open her purse or maybe JKB would like to raise the money to pay HW their outstanding dues. Naw, I thought so.

Gus Fring
11-06-2014, 11:11 AM

The old deal with Ricarton was ripped up and a new one put in place which Hearts have now been paying on time. Having a deal with Hearts is mutually beneficial to both parties at the moment.

Keith_M
11-06-2014, 11:13 AM

The situation is this.

1) Hearts debt to Herriot Watt is completely written off, never paid.

2) Hearts continue to use the Herriot Watt facilities, as if nothing had ever happened.

3) The media describes the fantastic 'infrastructure' that Hearts have to attract new players, i.e. Herriot Watt, but refuse to mention the six figure sum they bumped while using it.

Everybody clear now?

Spike Mandela
11-06-2014, 11:14 AM
That's the way it goes with CVAs. Unless HW has the balls to say to the yams that they have no access to the new facilities unless the old bills are paid. I am sure Budgie will then open her purse or maybe JKB would like to raise the money to pay HW their outstanding dues. Naw, I thought so.

Bryan Jackson in his role as master manipulator broke a story in the press that unless the terms of the lease were renegotiated they would withdraw from the use of Riccarton. Lo and behold HW authorities buckled and gave them reduced terms for the future use of their facilities and their future upgrade to state of the art Sports facility.

Honestly, if you want something badly just stop paying your bills.

CropleyWasGod
11-06-2014, 11:19 AM

They can't do that.

Spike Mandela
11-06-2014, 11:24 AM
They can't do that.

They can increase the lease price to Hearts over time and especially when the new facilities are built I would hope and if Hearts don't want to pay it, tell them to bolt.

Weststandwanab
11-06-2014, 11:32 AM
Bryan Jackson in his role as master manipulator broke a story in the press that unless the terms of the lease were renegotiated they would withdraw from the use of Riccarton. Lo and behold HW authorities buckled and gave them reduced terms for the future use of their facilities and their future upgrade to state of the art Sports facility.

Honestly, if you want something badly just stop paying your bills.

That is not legal.

Spike Mandela
11-06-2014, 11:34 AM
That is not legal.

Legal schmegal. Administration is legal and you pay **** all.

greenpaper55
11-06-2014, 12:07 PM
Meanwhile our local MP has just came out with this gem in the EN " “I don’t think Hearts would ever have been able to cope with £30m of debt (http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/this-is-our-chance-to-make-hearts-soar-again-1-3440210#). I don’t think we should really blame the previous ownership too much for that. There were a lot of external factors, like the economic downturn and problems in the banking sector. Of course, it was a bank which owned the club."

WTF ! they cheated everyone in sight but it seems ok by this clown, vote him out at the next election.

greenpaper55
11-06-2014, 12:08 PM
OOPs don't know what happened to the link, i blame the EN !.

Kato
11-06-2014, 12:18 PM
Meanwhile our local MP has just came out with this gem in the EN " “I don’t think Hearts would ever have been able to cope with £30m of debt (http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/this-is-our-chance-to-make-hearts-soar-again-1-3440210#). I don’t think we should really blame the previous ownership too much for that. There were a lot of external factors, like the economic downturn and problems in the banking sector. Of course, it was a bank which owned the club."

WTF ! they cheated everyone in sight but it seems ok by this clown, vote him out at the next election.

A Jambo MP.

What else would you expect other twisting the facts, being economical with the truth or indeed just outright lies.

They bring themselves to recognise/acknowledge that they were scammed by a money launderer.

Pity VR will never cmoe to trial as all would be revealed - by the foriegn press at least, Johnstone Press would stiocly ignore the story.

boab1875
11-06-2014, 01:25 PM
I seem to remember someone mention the Yams were due to go to court at some point this week(?) to request exit from Administration.

Does anyone know if that's right and when the date actually is?

yawn, another thread on the Yams in administration. I can't be the only person getting tired of this. How many times do people need to be reminded, the cheats WILL come out of administration, deal with it, move on. I accepted it months ago. Is it really necessary to get people's hopes up again that by some magic, they will be liquidated at the last minute. Nobody, I repeat nobody is reporting this other than deluded people on here clutching at straws. Beginning to get embarrassing and we have far more important things to concentrate on like sorting out our own club. Couldn't care less about the Yams right now. They are a disgusting club who have cheated their way to cups, derby victories and the ultimate slap in the face, out of paying 30 million worth of debt shafting god knows how many individuals and businesses. We have our own problems to focus on.

boab1875
11-06-2014, 01:27 PM
A Jambo MP.

What else would you expect other twisting the facts, being economical with the truth or indeed just outright lies.

They bring themselves to recognise/acknowledge that they were scammed by a money launderer.

Pity VR will never cmoe to trial as all would be revealed - by the foriegn press at least, Johnstone Press would stiocly ignore the story.

As for Ian Murray, it's absolutely disgraceful he is making these comments. Local MP meant to represent his constituents in Edinburgh not only for the benefit of his cheating establishment club. Alex Salmond can GTF as well.

Keith_M
11-06-2014, 01:29 PM
yawn, another thread on the Yams in administration.

I do apologise for offending the sensibilities of your royal grumpiness.

I only wanted to find out when they were due back at court.

:rolleyes:

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-06-2014, 01:30 PM
yawn, another thread on the Yams in administration. I can't be the only person getting tired of this. How many times do people need to be reminded, the cheats WILL come out of administration, deal with it, move on. I accepted it months ago. Is it really necessary to get people's hopes up again that by some magic, they will be liquidated at the last minute. Nobody, I repeat nobody is reporting this other than deluded people on here clutching at straws. Beginning to get embarrassing and we have far more important things to concentrate on like sorting out our own club. Couldn't care less about the Yams right now. They are a disgusting club who have cheated their way to cups, derby victories and the ultimate slap in the face, out of paying 30 million worth of debt shafting god knows how many individuals and businesses. We have our own problems to focus on.

Sad but very true, they are 100% repulsive with no shame or integrity but they are getting away with it, we must move on and **** them.

Weststandwanab
11-06-2014, 01:33 PM

As I have said more than once he will soon be an ex M.P. !

greenlex
11-06-2014, 01:37 PM
If you find it that tiresome I'm baffled you raised the energy to read it and then even more to actually add to it!!!! Superhuman I think.

Keith_M
11-06-2014, 01:38 PM
As I have said more than once he will soon be an ex M.P. !

TBF, you also said a lot more than once that they would be Liquidated.

Keith_M
11-06-2014, 01:59 PM
Big Nose is (possibly) back at Hearts (http://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/football/hearts/hearts-offer-coaching-role-to-idol-rudi-skacel-1-3440078)..............

Are Season Tickets not selling as expected?

Fife-Hibee
11-06-2014, 02:07 PM

Thats the kind of face you would like to slap !

Weststandwanab
11-06-2014, 02:13 PM
TBF, you also said a lot more than once that they would be Liquidated.

I think you will find what I said was that the big L is coming.

Now I could suggest as Levien is there I was not wrong but I genuinely thought it was a distinct possibility and I am convinced I was days from being right that time.

Pete
11-06-2014, 02:16 PM
If you find it that tiresome I'm baffled you raised the energy to read it.

...again.

Keith_M
11-06-2014, 02:18 PM
I in you will find what I said was that the big L is coming.

Now I could suggest as Levien is there I was not wrong but I genuinely thought it was a distinct possibility and I am convinced I was days from being right that time.

Nice try :wink:

Aldo
11-06-2014, 02:20 PM
Thats the kind of face you would like to slap !

No no no...... Punch!!!! And repeatedly!! ;-)

Weststandwanab
11-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Nice try :wink:

It was not a try, I held my hands up and been castigated for it from a few but I maintain, that time, I was days from being correct.

nribs
11-06-2014, 03:45 PM
Officialy out of admin now

BOB MARLEYS DUG
11-06-2014, 03:51 PM
They are officially out of admin.

GlasgowHibee
11-06-2014, 03:52 PM
ah well, fun while it lasted.

Weststandwanab
11-06-2014, 03:53 PM
And right back into debt.

Now the fun really begins when you have 8,000 "owners".

SteveHFC
11-06-2014, 03:53 PM
ah well, fun while it lasted.

:agree:

Time to forget it and move on.

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Well saying crime pays eh? Any business thinking about being involved with these crooks should think again.

Cheats of the highest order.

nribs
11-06-2014, 03:57 PM

1 owner with 8000 people pooling together to buy out the 1 owner?

Pete
11-06-2014, 03:59 PM
Boooo...

Cheats.

Waxy
11-06-2014, 04:01 PM
Even if the big L happened they wouldnt have gone away anyway.they would have done a sevco and gone to div 3 and be truly debt free. This way they still have debt and big problems.

Pete
11-06-2014, 04:08 PM
Even if the big L happened they wouldnt have gone away anyway.they would have done a sevco and gone to div 3 and be truly debt free. This way they still have debt and big problems.

..and a newco would have been a fresh start in more ways than one.

Every time they say "It was worth it", they will know deep down what they are.

nribs
11-06-2014, 04:08 PM

Doesn't matter you don't care :)

Waxy
11-06-2014, 04:18 PM
Doesn't matter you don't care :)

:) i'm annoyed they got away with it the way they did and i don't want reminded. i apologise for being a bit of a t-t the other day.

HIBERNIAN-0762
11-06-2014, 04:25 PM
Plus of course the rumors are rife up Gorgie way that the rust bucket is being put up for sale and they are moving to Livingston (Yam mate, not me!)

boab1875
11-06-2014, 04:40 PM
If you find it that tiresome I'm baffled you raised the energy to read it and then even more to actually add to it!!!! Superhuman I think.

presumably you are one of the people who believed the fantastical nonsense coming from people on here allegedly in Lithuania. I accepted and knew they would get away with it months ago and am therefore unaffected by their "survival". maybe you believed what you were fed on here and are feeling a bit bitter now. hate to say I told you so...

boab1875
11-06-2014, 04:41 PM

a lot of backpeddling going on today. please stop convincing yourselves that we didn't want them liquidated. we did and it would be far far worse and more uncertain for them

CropleyWasGod
11-06-2014, 04:43 PM
a lot of backpeddling going on today. please stop convincing yourselves that we didn't want them liquidated. we did and it would be far far worse and more uncertain for them

For one who is "tired" of the story, you've roused yourself enough times on this thread. :cb

Gus Fring
11-06-2014, 04:45 PM

They've got one owner. Anne Budge. Fan ownership hasn't happened yet. Ironically this is the start of their 5 year plan.

Pete
11-06-2014, 04:47 PM
presumably you are one of the people who believed the fantastical nonsense coming from people on here allegedly in Lithuania. I accepted and knew they would get away with it months ago and am therefore unaffected by their "survival". maybe you believed what you were fed on here and are feeling a bit bitter now. hate to say I told you so...

Hate to say I told you so? Are you having a laugh?

That's all you've ever done and it's as if you've taken pleasure in doing so.

I think you're at it.

boab1875
11-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Hate to say I told you so? Are you having a laugh?

That's all you've ever done and it's as if you've taken pleasure in doing so.

I think you're at it.

absolutely laughable. I wanted them to die as much as everyone else, I just knew it wouldn't happen as the pattern of Yam cheating and luck ensures they ALWAYS get away with it. However when I expressed this opinion some people on here were be very very critical and even reverted to insults. As far as I knew this was a football forum where views can be expressed without petty insults flying about. for some people (perhaps yourself too) obviously not. I take no pleasure in saying "i told you so" whatsoever. can't really see any positives in right now.

Keith_M
11-06-2014, 05:09 PM

Perhaps, but the debt WAS 28M and is now circa 3M.

I really don't see any comfort in the fact that they've managed to reduce their debt by 25 million quid and now owe less than Hibs.

Pete
11-06-2014, 05:15 PM
absolutely laughable. I wanted them to die as much as everyone else, I just knew it wouldn't happen as the pattern of Yam cheating and luck ensures they ALWAYS get away with it. However when I expressed this opinion some people on here were be very very critical and even reverted to insults. As far as I knew this was a football forum where views can be expressed without petty insults flying about. for some people (perhaps yourself too) obviously not. I take no pleasure in saying "i told you so" whatsoever. can't really see any positives in right now.

You take no pleasure in saying "I told you so" but you pop up on nearly every hearts thread doing just that.

You continually aim "petty insults" at those who tried to help us and heap ridicule on them.

You say it doesn't effect you yet you see fit to drum a certain message at every opportunity. They've got away with it, they'll always be the establishment club and there's no negatives for them whatsoever. You also maintain that we all wanted them to die and that this subject is a really embarrassing episode for us and is almost a positive for them.

You've done it constantly, not just on this thread and I think you're at it.

Keith_M
11-06-2014, 05:24 PM
You've done it constantly, not just on this thread and I think you're at it.

:agree:

nribs
11-06-2014, 05:40 PM
:) i'm annoyed they got away with it the way they did and i don't want reminded. i apologise for being a bit of a t-t the other day.

Dinnae worry I'm just pulling your leg :) sorry :)

RedHibby
11-06-2014, 09:55 PM
Out of admin and they will now have to pay the football debts approximately £500,000. Strictly speaking that means they are not debt free.

CropleyWasGod
11-06-2014, 09:56 PM
Out of admin and they will now have to pay the football debts approximately £500,000. Strictly speaking that means they are not debt free.

They also have the £2.5m due to Budge.

greenlex
11-06-2014, 10:00 PM
..........and again. I'm impressed.:aok:

HibbyAndy
11-06-2014, 10:08 PM
Yep got away with it eh...Always knew they would tho.

People in the know lol...They know ****all!!!

Hearts cheated for years and got 2 Scottish cups out it.

Remind us all why we should live within our means?

I KNEW they would get off with it

givescotlandfreedom
11-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Sad but very true, they are 100% repulsive with no shame or integrity but they are getting away with it, we must move on and **** them.

I used to see them as a footballing rival but the way the club and fans conduct themselves makes me feel ill. I can't understand the media fawning over them too whilst we get slaughtered for the crime of having a bad team.

gorgie greens
11-06-2014, 10:25 PM
I used to see them as a footballing rival but the way the club and fans conduct themselves makes me feel ill. I can't understand the media fawning over them too whilst we get slaughtered for the crime of having a bad team.

they dont see us as rivals though ,they feel they are far superior to us.

FranckSuzy
11-06-2014, 10:41 PM
..........and again. I'm impressed.:aok:

:tee hee:

Thecat23
11-06-2014, 10:54 PM
Yep got away with it eh...Always knew they would tho.

People in the know lol...They know ****all!!!

Hearts cheated for years and got 2 Scottish cups out it.

Remind us all why we should live within our means?

I KNEW they would get off with it

Why have a dig at posters who gave us good info? I know nothing about the Hearts admin stuff but a lot of what was posted happened. If you read back many said they would prob survive it but come out a weaker club.

For me they are a much weaker club who will for many years be scrapping by on what they can just about afford. Most thought they would get lucky and they did. But that's nothing to do with the posters who actually gave brilliant info during it all.

Thecat23
11-06-2014, 11:01 PM
For the record Hearts to me are still finished. They have ZERO cash a crumbling stadium and a training centre that isn't theirs.

Folk need to chill out with the "I knew they would get away with it" well done pat on the backs for you all. Pretty much everyone did. They were a Baw hair of going to the wall though. So for me the posters that kept us informed were pretty much spot on. Some wanted liquidation but it was 50/50 and they got lucky end of.

Who gives a **** what happens to hearts. I'd put money on Hearts going tits up again down the line but I'm "not in the know" so don't attack me please!!!!!!!!!!! (Insert rolling eyes)

Kato
11-06-2014, 11:04 PM
For the record Hearts to me are still finished. They have ZERO cash a crumbling stadium and a training centre that isn't theirs.

Folk need to chill out with the "I knew they would get away with it" well done pat on the backs for you all. Pretty much everyone did. They were a Baw hair of going to the wall though. So for me the posters that kept us informed were pretty much spot on. Some wanted liquidation but it was 50/50 and they got lucky end of.

Who gives a **** what happens to hearts. I'd put money on Hearts going tits up again down the line but I'm "not in the know" so don't attack me please!!!!!!!!!!! (Insert rolling eyes)

Agree with that. I wasted zero emotion on them during their stoic fight to shaft everybody they owed money to. Unless laughter is an emotion.

boab1875
11-06-2014, 11:12 PM
Why have a dig at posters who gave us good info? I know nothing about the Hearts admin stuff but a lot of what was posted happened. If you read back many said they would prob survive it but come out a weaker club.

For me they are a much weaker club who will for many years be scrapping by on what they can just about afford. Most thought they would get lucky and they did. But that's nothing to do with the posters who actually gave brilliant info during it all.

Quite a lot of people don't agree that they gave "brilliant info" though. If they did, then why were they not liquidated? People seem to have an issue with some on here disagreeing with said info. It seems rather logical and straightforward to me. Many were saying they were in the know and that they would get liquidated, it didn't happen which makes the information questionable. Others thought they would get away with it because they always do. Unsurprisingly this has happened.

boab1875
11-06-2014, 11:14 PM

This. I don't view Hearts as a credible club anymore. Their victories and successes have been deemed meaningless and its only them that don't recognise this.

Thecat23
11-06-2014, 11:14 PM
Quite a lot of people don't agree that they gave "brilliant info" though. If they did, then why were they not liquidated? People seem to have an issue with some on here disagreeing with said info. It seems rather logical and straightforward to me. Many were saying they were in the know and that they would get liquidated, it didn't happen which makes the information questionable. Others thought they would get away with it because they always do. Unsurprisingly this has happened.

Telling. Folk they know "**** all" is my problem. I don't care who believed them and who didn't. They said there was a good chance of them going under and that was true. It didn't happen and they survived but the smugness is OTT.

Thecat23
11-06-2014, 11:16 PM
Agree with that. I wasted zero emotion on them during their stoic fight to shaft everybody they owed money to. Unless laughter is an emotion.

Exactly, the whole thing was hilarious. They were humiliated and we all got to sit back and watch as their dirty laundry was hung out to dry.

Crazyhorse
12-06-2014, 01:37 AM
Exactly, the whole thing was hilarious. They were humiliated and we all got to sit back and watch as their dirty laundry was hung out to dry.

And then Butcher gave them something to cheer them up. The incompetent clown.

They have their problems but have shed most of their debt. I would think if they replace the main stand at swiney they will end up with a debt similar to Hibs. The merricks who are gloating now are the same ones who were pontificating about Sevco robbing the taxpayer. They aren't worth losing sleep over.

Deansy
12-06-2014, 02:01 AM
they dont see us as rivals though ,they feel they are far superior to us.

For fans who feel superior to us, why are they so obsessed with us ?. Check out the muppets 'Kick-back' where there's regularly 6/7 threads all about us !. The reality is they know they've got away with murder but now realise it's a 'Level-playing-field' - for most of them, it's going to be a huge culture-shock. For the older ones, though, they've seen it all before (pre-Mercer days) and know exactly what an average Hearts is like when it's forced to 'PLAY WITHIN IT'S MEANS' !!

Weststandwanab
12-06-2014, 06:24 AM
They've got one owner. Anne Budge. Fan ownership hasn't happened yet. Ironically this is the start of their 5 year plan.

The clue was in the punctuation.

Perhaps, but the debt WAS 28M and is now circa 3M.

I really don't see any comfort in the fact that they've managed to reduce their debt by 25 million quid and now owe less than Hibs.

They managed it because the bulk of the creditors agreed to it.

They also have the £2.5m due to Budge.

And the rest if they want true fan ownership.

Spot on.

Turkish Green
12-06-2014, 06:26 AM
The state of football in Scotland means that no club is safe from financial extinction. Celtic almost went bankrupt in 1994, if not for the bunnet saving them. The huns have already gone the whole hog and may well do it again before the season starts. Motherwell, Dunfermline, Dundee & Livi have all gone through the ringer in recent years. Hearts were lucky, they were a baw hair away from liquidation. They escaped it by the skin of their teeth. They are back, but as a much weaker club who will take years to recover (if ever).

There has been too many on here who have been concentrating too much on events over at the PBS, instead of the crisis that developed at ER. It's time for Hibs supporters to concentrate on their own club's problems.

PETRIE OOT

Spike Mandela
12-06-2014, 11:05 AM
http://youtu.be/ytewXxF2vWE