PDA

View Full Version : Disabled supporters association

oconnors_strip
09-06-2014, 05:27 PM
Sorry in the late notice but it's the hibs disabled supporters association AGM tonight at ER at 7pm. Looking to get more members for next season, so if free pop along. Carers, family and friends welcome

Sir David Gray
09-06-2014, 06:40 PM
Sorry in the late notice but it's the hibs disabled supporters association AGM tonight at ER at 7pm. Looking to get more members for next season, so if free pop along. Carers, family and friends welcome

Hope this goes well. I can't really attend the meetings due to work and the distance involved in travelling to ER but I fully support the organisation and hopefully they keep up the good work. :aok:

Scottie
09-06-2014, 06:52 PM
Hope this goes well. I can't really attend the meetings due to work and the distance involved in travelling to ER but I fully support the organisation and hopefully they keep up the good work. :aok:

Well said Trig. Hope all go's well. Hope you get a great turnout. :agree:

hibeelin
09-06-2014, 08:31 PM

This^^^

I dont work, but dont always have access to a car, however if I can ever do anything to help, please get in touch. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

oconnors_strip
09-06-2014, 09:20 PM
This^^^

I dont work, but dont always have access to a car, however if I can ever do anything to help, please get in touch. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

thanks, will keep you in mind:thumbsup:

SeanWilson
09-06-2014, 09:39 PM
I've PM'd you bud.

macd123
10-06-2014, 12:13 AM

Was good meeting thanks. :-)

oconnors_strip
10-06-2014, 08:51 AM

Was good meeting thanks. :-)

Sorry I rushed away at end, I'm a woman in demand with hibs meetings

haggisbaws
10-06-2014, 01:07 PM
I wish i had seen this yesterday i would have liked to popped along. I haven't been at a game in years due to my being on crutches and not being sure about getting parked, how to get my seat, and things like that. I don't know if they would allow me a dry run on a non matchday to see if i could manage. :thumbsup::flag:

oconnors_strip
10-06-2014, 01:46 PM
I wish i had seen this yesterday i would have liked to popped along. I haven't been at a game in years due to my being on crutches and not being sure about getting parked, how to get my seat, and things like that. I don't know if they would allow me a dry run on a non matchday to see if i could manage. :thumbsup::flag:

I had meant to post earlier but been so busy with other things. Get in touch with me via pm as we have solved car parking issues and could help with getting to seat etc