PDA

View Full Version : Sorry, if posted already- anyone got any details on the stand naming deal's ?

DarlingtonHibee
09-06-2014, 12:00 PM
Is it short term revenue - we already have the famous five, and the away stand was Rainbow communications .

Is this just a short term fix for the East, West and North and maybe the South (if the current deal expires)

Cheers

number 27
09-06-2014, 12:37 PM
Is it short term revenue - we already have the famous five, and the away stand was Rainbow communications .

Is this just a short term fix for the East, West and North and maybe the South (if the current deal expires)

Cheers

The details haven't been announced yet, only a statement saying a deal had been done. I haven't seen any speculation or rumours on what the deal might entail though I would not be surprised if it is a replacement for Rainbow Communications.

PatHead
09-06-2014, 12:59 PM
Hear Hearts have got a deal with Scotdem to sponsor their main stand.

Keith_M
09-06-2014, 01:01 PM
Hear Hearts have got a deal with Scotdem to sponsor their main stand.

I see Hearts have a shirt sponsor...

Foundation of Hearts!

They obviously can't get a commercial sponsorship.

Leith Green
09-06-2014, 01:15 PM
I see Hearts have a shirt sponsor...

Foundation of Hearts!

They obviously can't get a commercial sponsorship.

Pretty sure its still wonga, they are letting them keep it of that commeritive top.. Sure i read thata while ago

Coco Bryce
09-06-2014, 01:19 PM
Pretty sure its still wonga, they are letting them keep it of that commeritive top.. Sure i read thata while ago

FoH is on their new away top also I believe :confused:

Hibernia Na Eir
09-06-2014, 01:22 PM

How ironic, that they'll have a GERMAN manufacturer's logo on their world war hero blah blah blah shirt......

You couldn't make it up.

Leith Green
09-06-2014, 01:23 PM
The inspiration for the new kit comes from the famous team from 1914-15 who went into active service in the Great War.

Visit the Football Design Blog or Football Fashion Blog for more News

Instead of the familiar Hearts crest, a new retro-minded crest has been created to commemorate the centenary of the brave lineup who answered their country's call.

The club has thanked the SPFL and the SFA for allowing the change of crest, and has also taken the decision to not commertialise the shirt - beyond the adidas logo and three stripes - with a main sponsor. As a result, Wonga.com's logo will not appear on this special release.

To complete the look, Hearts will wear traditional white shorts along with black socks.

Leith Green
09-06-2014, 01:25 PM
That was pasted from football shirt culture website, but there are various pieces on it

Jones28
09-06-2014, 01:43 PM
Is it not just a renaming of the away end? That's always had a sponser since the Whyte and Mackay days.

DarlingtonHibee
09-06-2014, 03:56 PM
Is it not just a renaming of the away end? That's always had a sponser since the Whyte and Mackay days.

Having re-read the official site, it states stand naming deals, but I think they are including the shirt deal as well.

So your probably right, just the away end - guess we will find out in time

Eyrie
09-06-2014, 06:24 PM
I think Rentokil would be a good choice for the away end.

Viva_Palmeiras
09-06-2014, 09:26 PM
Been done before I'd guess but...

Petrie's Last Stand.