PDA

View Full Version : George Foulkes has spoken

nribs
09-06-2014, 08:09 AM
"@GeorgeFoulkes: Hearts out of Admin, debt free,moving to fan ownership,signing new players and still at Tynecastle prepare for new glory era #HHGH"

Saorsa
09-06-2014, 08:11 AM
"@GeorgeFoulkes: Hearts out of Admin, debt free,moving to fan ownership,signing new players and still at Tynecastle prepare for new glory era #HHGH"Sure budgie will be pleased tae ken she's no getting her money back and they still owe in the region of 500,000 in football debts.

Lester B
09-06-2014, 08:12 AM
"@GeorgeFoulkes: Hearts out of Admin, debt free,moving to fan ownership,signing new players and still at Tynecastle prepare for new glory era #HHGH"

Ah the drink is a terrible thing. He clearly believes they are making massive strides. Of course we all know what those strides are stained with.

Kato
09-06-2014, 08:12 AM

Must be pissed again.

Waxy
09-06-2014, 08:29 AM
Who cares nribs. Stop posting yam stuff. We dont care.

nribs
09-06-2014, 08:31 AM

Aye ill pm you the next time I want to make a post just to run it by you to make sure it's acceptable.

Bostonhibby
09-06-2014, 08:36 AM
Cheers nribs, was wondering when I would get the chance to wheel out my reminders of why we should be glad the "noble" lord is a yam, as well as the man who helped usher in Vlad.

Odd one to hear a Labour peer rejoicing in so many honest working people being bumped out of money as well as HMRC losing all that tax and VAT.

iwasthere1972
09-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Another twat on Twitter.

iwasthere1972
09-06-2014, 08:46 AM

We don't care? You mean you don't care. :agree:

Being a Hibby at the moment isn't great so the Hearts comedy gold stuff is okay by me.

Waxy
09-06-2014, 08:47 AM
Aye ill pm you the next time I want to make a post just to run it by you to make sure it's acceptable.

Ok cool

Phil D. Rolls
09-06-2014, 08:53 AM

I detest that man.

easty
09-06-2014, 08:53 AM

Christ, it's almost like some jakey tweeting that he's got off the jail, with just a fine of £2 a week, for robbing a granny.

Shut your ****ing hole Pishy Breeks.

cabbageandribs1875
09-06-2014, 09:13 AM
fatty foulkes= a truly utterly odious repugnant individual, a fat drunken mess of a human being, a total waste of good oxygen

jacomo
09-06-2014, 09:18 AM
Cheers nribs, was wondering when I would get the chance to wheel out my reminders of why we should be glad the "noble" lord is a yam, as well as the man who helped usher in Vlad.

Odd one to hear a Labour peer rejoicing in so many honest working people being bumped out of money as well as HMRC losing all that tax and VAT.

Stay classy George. Taxpayers, local businesses and of course plenty of people in Lithuania have been ripped off so that Hearts can prepare for a new "glory era". Wonderful stuff from a Lord of the Realm.

Slavering fat drunk.

AinsterHibs
09-06-2014, 09:23 AM
Stay classy George. Taxpayers, local businesses and of course plenty of people in Lithuania have been ripped off so that Hearts can prepare for a new "glory era". Wonderful stuff from a Lord of the Realm.

Slavering fat drunk.
:top marks

Turkish Green
09-06-2014, 09:38 AM
Sure budgie will be pleased tae ken she's no getting her money back and they still owe in the region of 500,000 in football debts.
Maer money than sense. Is there no a cat home that could do with the money?

easty
09-06-2014, 09:43 AM

Slavering fat drunk.

:agree:

Phil D. Rolls
09-06-2014, 09:46 AM
Is this the George Foulkes that got done for assaulting an old lady when he was drunk? Be interesting to recall some of the other stains on his character.

HIBERNIAN-0762
09-06-2014, 09:48 AM
He's just a slavering yam erse, been hearing this for ages from yam mates, typical arrogant fantasists as usual, big team....:hilarious

cabbageandribs1875
09-06-2014, 10:26 AM
Is this the George Foulkes that got done for assaulting an old lady when he was drunk? Be interesting to recall some of the other stains on his character.

yes, he also likes to breed the dregs of society

http://tommyballgovan.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/george-foulkes-violent-bigot-who.html

Foulkes was notoriously convicted of a violent drunken assault on a policeman, which forced him to resign from John Smith's front bench

Foulkes' son, Alexander, is even poorer at hiding his hate and bigotry than his drunken old sot of a father, and was convicted of sectarian anti-Catholic attacks after what police said was the longest and most sustained outburst of sectarian hate they had ever witnessed

One can only imagine the boy's upbringing with a violent, drunken, father filled with hate.

The Gorf
09-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Who are you anyway. An admin? FFS?

dangermouse
09-06-2014, 11:10 AM
yes, he also likes to breed the dregs of society

http://tommyballgovan.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/george-foulkes-violent-bigot-who.html

Foulkes was notoriously convicted of a violent drunken assault on a policeman, which forced him to resign from John Smith's front bench

Foulkes' son, Alexander, is even poorer at hiding his hate and bigotry than his drunken old sot of a father, and was convicted of sectarian anti-Catholic attacks after what police said was the longest and most sustained outburst of sectarian hate they had ever witnessed

One can only imagine the boy's upbringing with a violent, drunken, father filled with hate.

Don't know if it's the same son, but one got sacked from the then "Scottish Office" for using his email account to send out Labour propaganda.

Fatty was also instremental in bringing Mad Vlad in in the first place.

Waxy
09-06-2014, 11:19 AM
Who are you anyway. An admin? FFS?
Taxi for taxi for petrie.

givescotlandfreedom
09-06-2014, 12:09 PM
He's a pishy breeked old fanny.

theonlywayisup
09-06-2014, 12:38 PM

I agree with you. I am sick of reading posts about how they are about to die soon / take over the world (delete as appropriate).

What I am more concerned about is how come Hibs have totally mucked up a situation when we will have a season with no The Rangers and Hertz in the Premiership and what do we do............only what a team like Hibs can do!! Totally mess it up.

Twa Cairpets
09-06-2014, 12:43 PM
I agree with you. I am sick of reading posts about how they are about to die soon / take over the world (delete as appropriate).

What I am more concerned about is how come Hibs have totally mucked up a situation when we will have a season with no The Rangers and Hertz in the Premiership and what do we do............only what a team like Hibs can do!! Totally mess it up.

There is a very simple solution you know.
Don't click on Hearts related threads.
There you go.
No fee required for the advice.

weonlywon6-2
09-06-2014, 12:44 PM

He forgot to say that the local businesses didnt get their money but thats ok though

Bostonhibby
There is a very simple solution you know.
Don't click on Hearts related threads.
There you go.
No fee required for the advice.

:agree: The clue on this one is in the title :wink:

nribs

Dinnae read them

CraigHibee
09-06-2014, 12:47 PM
folkes, the same man who was creaming his breeks over vlad, he is a silly little man

Mark79
09-06-2014, 12:48 PM
He is only delighted hearts are surviving so he can get blootered in the john robertson lounge every second week.

He reminds me of Father Jack.

Geo_1875
09-06-2014, 01:27 PM
He is only delighted hearts are surviving so he can get blootered in the john robertson lounge every second week.

Father Jack is a sober suave sophisticate compared to Lord Focksake.

emerald green
09-06-2014, 02:23 PM
I detest that man.

Me too. Pishy breeks crawls back out from under his stone every so often. How he can be associated with, and turn a deliberate blind eye to, what's gone on at that loathsome club he supports gives me the boak.

The Green Goblin
09-06-2014, 03:07 PM
Imagine a peer of the realm crowing about shafting charities, hospitals, schools, local businesses and knowingly squandering a poor eastern european countries` savings and pensions so that hearts could play at being big boys. Just imagine that. It`s almost unreal.

To paraphrase a well known saying, I wouldn`t set him on fire if he pished himself.

Maybe someone should tell him that they are not debt free? Or are we back to them owing it to themselves because the fans are paying direct debits?

Deansy
09-06-2014, 03:32 PM
"@GeorgeFoulkes: Hearts out of Admin, debt free *,moving to fan ownership,signing new players and still at Tynecastle prepare for new glory era #HHGH"

Way to go - aye, stand proud Jambos, your 'Survival' was paramount !. Local-businesses, Lithuanian-businesses/Pensioners, loyal-staff, charities, HMRC ... etc, etc pale into insignificance compared to your club !

I usually reserve the word 'S**M' for all-things OF - however, in this case, it's tailor-made for this 'Creature'. Away and ******-off Foulkes, ya 'Dishonourable' Fat-******er - how a LORD can publicly celebrate people losing their livelihoods, Lithuanian Pensioners life-savings, businesses losing money for services rendered, CHARIIES having money stolen from them, the country losing money at time of hardship ...... etc, etc - and not have action taken against him is a disgrace !!

* NOT 'Debt-free' but I suppose after decades of not paying your way, there's no point in changing now. Gonna be fun though once Budge realises exactly what kind of 'P*ss-soaked' bed she's jumped into at the PBS - she'll NEVER get her money back, let alone the 300% mark-up she intended when 'saving' them !

Phil D. Rolls
09-06-2014, 03:59 PM
Me too. Pishy breeks crawls back out from under his stone every so often. How he can be associated with, and turn a deliberate blind eye to, what's gone on at that loathsome club he supports gives me the boak.

I don't think he's very well liked by the Yams.

Pete
09-06-2014, 04:00 PM
Agree with all of the above.

Liars, cheats, nonces and poppy-thieves...and they say it was all worth it.

We'll always remember. We'll never let you forget.

3pm
09-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Part of Lord Doddie's plan when he introduced Romanov.

Thecat23
09-06-2014, 04:10 PM
His face looks like it's been set on fire and then put out with a golf shoe.

Can't stand the man, arrogant, fat, smelly, trampy Hearts prick.

Sean1875
09-06-2014, 04:12 PM
debt free? guess he's forgotten about the £6 mil+ required to pay Budge back in a few years time, good one pishy breeks.

greenlex
09-06-2014, 04:15 PM
Are they actually out of Administration today or not then? I cant see anything official but I may be looking in the wrong places.:confused:

Phil D. Rolls
09-06-2014, 04:26 PM
debt free? guess he's forgotten about the £6 mil+ required to pay Budge back in a few years time, good one pishy breeks.

Or has he? The Yams seem to have it in their heads now that its OK not to pay your debts.

Jack Hackett
09-06-2014, 04:34 PM

The Falcon
09-06-2014, 06:42 PM
George Foulkes

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/aberdeen/foulkes-charged-with-police-assault-1.746852

http://www.scotsman.com/news/lord-foulkes-caught-in-163-54-000-expenses-row-1-1302626

and his son

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/MP'S+SON+IS+SOCCER+HOOLIGAN%3B+Yob+claimed+ministe r+dad+would+'trouble'...-a064963554

Saorsa
09-06-2014, 06:49 PM
Is this the George Foulkes that got done for assaulting an old lady when he was drunk? Be interesting to recall some of the other stains on his character.as well as his breeks

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/pishy2_zpsfdb43acf.jpg

emerald green
09-06-2014, 06:57 PM
George Foulkes

http://www.heraldscotland.com/sport/spl/aberdeen/foulkes-charged-with-police-assault-1.746852

http://www.scotsman.com/news/lord-foulkes-caught-in-163-54-000-expenses-row-1-1302626

and his son

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/MP'S+SON+IS+SOCCER+HOOLIGAN%3B+Yob+claimed+ministe r+dad+would+'trouble'...-a064963554

Dearie me. I had forgotten about the expenses story about Pishy Breeks. Mug taxpayers are keeping that e*** in the lap of luxury too.

They sound like a right nasty family all round, one of the sons being a convicted sectarian bigot. Wonder where he learned that? They say "Scotland's shame" is passed down through the different generations of families I've heard.

Everything is fine though, according to PB. Hertz are "debt free". :faf:

No shame. It's the Hertz way.

vincipernoi
10-06-2014, 10:57 AM
as well as his breeks

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b168/jamie1971/pishy2_zpsfdb43acf.jpg

That photos not genuine is it?

greenlex
10-06-2014, 11:05 AM
Are they actually out of Administration today or not then? I cant see anything official but I may be looking in the wrong places.:confused: Anyone?:dunno:

Robinho08
10-06-2014, 11:21 AM
How much are they actually in debt by anyway? They all seem to think they're debt free now. :rolleyes:

GreenLake
10-06-2014, 11:24 AM
"This is important work," an unrepentant Foulkes said. "I work very hard to keep people under scrutiny. I have no worries about this at all." In defense of his £54,000 expenses row for making trips overseeing MI5 and MI6 as a member of the intelligence committee.

The people he works hard to keep under scrutiny are not MI5 and MI6 but ordinary citizens whose dissent apparently presents the most dangerous threat to the trough he feeds from.

nribs
10-06-2014, 11:40 AM
Anyone?:dunno:

I think Wednesday was reported?

Aldo
10-06-2014, 11:45 AM
Mair like Foulkes as slavered/drivelled/dribbled or all of them.

They really do think they are debt free.

Turkish Green
10-06-2014, 11:48 AM
Anyone?:dunno:
The consensus is that it will be formalised on Wednesday.

Foulkes is a slaver. He has a nose that WC Fields would be proud of.

SmashinGlass
10-06-2014, 11:55 AM
I thought the money required to pay Ms Budge was classed as a loan repayment, akin to a mortgage, money due rather than a debt.

A mortgage is simply a form of loan which is secured on an asset. It still represents debt. :agree:

I've tweeted him to (politely) advise him that he's a disgrace.

CropleyWasGod
10-06-2014, 11:58 AM
How much are they actually in debt by anyway? They all seem to think they're debt free now. :rolleyes:

The football club are in debt to AB for the £2.5m she put up to buy the shares from the old regime.

Alfred E Newman
10-06-2014, 12:43 PM

Probably.

Saorsa
10-06-2014, 12:44 PM
That photos not genuine is it?:wink: :greengrin

Geo_1875
10-06-2014, 02:07 PM

I can confirm that that is definitely a photo of Lord George ****sakes.

Bostonhibby
10-06-2014, 02:13 PM

Indeed he does, see the picture in my post above :-)

Turkish Green
10-06-2014, 02:14 PM
No. The pee-pee stains on the crotch have been photo-shopped out.

Dave-O
10-06-2014, 02:20 PM
That's no just a one of pish that's done that damage to his troosers, that's years and years of abuse tae get them in that state.

filthy **** of a man.

greenlex
10-06-2014, 06:25 PM
I think Wednesday was reported?

:aok: Thanks chaps.