PDA

View Full Version : 10 Second Challenge Adults

GreenArmy1875
08-06-2014, 06:54 PM
I was reading the notes from the meeting with LD and she was talking about engaging with supporters more. I am not sure if this has been mentioned/done before. Would be the case of Adults paying (£50-£100) too compete in the 10 Second Challenge with the money going towards one of Hibs related charities/youth teams.

Is this a good idea/could it be possible?

hibbysam
08-06-2014, 06:59 PM
I was reading the notes from the meeting with LD and she was talking about engaging with supporters more. I am not sure if this has been mentioned/done before. Would be the case of Adults paying (£50-£100) too compete in the 10 Second Challenge with the money going towards one of Hibs related charities/youth teams.

Mind the old half time challenge where they started on the goal line, done about 20 runs around a stick with there head on it, dribbled out to the edge of the box through cones then had to score at the end... My uncle done it when he was half pished and was a cracking laugh!

eastterrace
08-06-2014, 07:15 PM
the half time entertainment is poor with that guy on the mic, counting down . its so boring ( maybe the kids that that take part like it ) but just wish we could change it now and again.

SaulGoodman
08-06-2014, 07:21 PM
the half time entertainment is poor with that guy on the mic, counting down . its so boring ( maybe the kids that that take part like it ) but just wish we could change it now and again.

Not as bad as Hampdens! Can mind being 3-0 downs to Falkirk at half time and the **** was complaining he couldn't hear us!

oconnors_strip
08-06-2014, 07:24 PM

the club have done something like this before but unfortunately the money goes towards the commercial side of things. I think raising money for charity or youth is a great idea and you should email your suggestion to Leeann, but maybe wait until things on the park are a bit more sorted :greengrin