PDA

View Full Version : Be gentle with me!

Crops73
07-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Hi boys and girls, I have been trying for about eight weeks to get registered on here and at last, after three log-in name attempts have got on.

I am looking forward to joining the forum and hope I can contribute something to thr banter/chat.

Hibs fan for 44 years and for ever more.

Thanks, and will join in whenever I feel I can add something constructive.

scuttle
07-06-2014, 05:32 PM
Welcome aboard mate

jimmyboco1875
07-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Hey crops

SanFranHibs
07-06-2014, 05:42 PM
Hi boys and girls, I have been trying for about eight weeks to get registered on here and at last, after three log-in name attempts have got on.

I am looking forward to joining the forum and hope I can contribute something to thr banter/chat.

Well, going by your virgin post we won't hear from you again ! Be gentle with you??? A Hibs fan for 44 years? Your skin should be like a rhino's with no need for papmering!

:greengrin

ONLY KIDDING.

Welcome to the forum and what a time to join. No one can call you a bandwagon fan. Perhaps a hearse fan????

P.S. - One tip for you which might stand you in good stead in future postings, try and use words which have an easy short version like.....rhinoocerous, er...rhinocirous.....RHINO !!! PErsonally, I never make spelling mistakes...honestly, they are all typos.

:flag:

Greenworld
07-06-2014, 05:51 PM

Jambo

Scottie
07-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Welcome to the mad house

You'll never feel the same way about Hibs again after a couple o months on here

It'll drive you insane :wink:

lord bunberry
07-06-2014, 05:59 PM

If you've been a hibby for 44 years I'm presuming your bald single and have no fingernails :greengrin

weonlywon6-2
07-06-2014, 06:03 PM

Are you american by any chance !!!!!

snooky
07-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Well, going by your virgin post we won't hear from you again ! Be gentle with you??? A Hibs fan for 44 years? Your skin should be like a rhino's with no need for papmering!

:greengrin

ONLY KIDDING.

Welcome to the forum and what a time to join. No one can call you a bandwagon fan. Perhaps a hearse fan????

P.S. - One tip for you which might stand you in good stead in future postings, try and use words which have an easy short version like.....rhinoocerous, er...rhinocirous.....RHINO !!! PErsonally, I never make spelling mistakes...honestly, they are all typos.

:flag:

'Hearse' fan? Brilliant typo. Oh the irony ☺

Ronniekirk
07-06-2014, 06:25 PM

With an opening like hello boys and girls my guess is a Teacher ?:wink:

O'Rourke3
07-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Finally a chance to post LTYF.........

Scouse Hibee
07-06-2014, 07:08 PM

Welcome mate, do you go to the games?

Hibby Gav
07-06-2014, 08:06 PM

Welcome to the group....now stand up and admit you have a problem...just like the rest of us!
ggtth :thumbsup:

Crops73
08-06-2014, 03:58 PM
Jambo
Definitely not!

Crops73
08-06-2014, 03:59 PM

Edinburgh born and bred.

weonlywon6-2
08-06-2014, 04:04 PM
Edinburgh born and bred.

Worth a try,thought you kight have been this rich american that is buying hibs,not related to ronald mcdonald then !!

Welcome aboard mate,this is a great place !!

Keith_M
08-06-2014, 04:14 PM
Welcome!

:thumbsup:

You'll find a few Cropley fans on here

Keith_M
08-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Jambo

Was that an accusation or an admission?

:wink:

Lmc2105
08-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Welcome aboard mate!

you will enjoy the banter am sure :greengrin

Crops73
08-06-2014, 04:38 PM
Welcome aboard mate!

you will enjoy the banter am sure :greengrin

Cheers:thumbsup:

emerald green
08-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Welcome to the house of fun. I've not been a member for very long, but it's been a blast so far. :greengrin

Hibrandenburg
08-06-2014, 05:07 PM
Welcome!

:thumbsup:

You'll find a few Cropley fans on here

Maybe he's a farmer? :dunno:

Anyway, welcome Crops!

The Gorf
08-06-2014, 05:08 PM

Welcome Sir. It's the end of life as you know it. Only kidding ha ha !!

Aldo
08-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Welcome to the madhouse!! ;-)

Turkish Green
08-06-2014, 05:16 PM
Welcome cupboard. I hate the auto smell chucker on my ePod. I recently joined as after many years of redding I thought I had something to say on the hubs current predict ament.

this is all like an episode of Allow Allow.

PADRE OUT

NAE NOOKIE
08-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Welcome Crops.

Now hurray up and post something controversial so that folk can accuse you of being a Yam or a Petrie supporter. In fact having a first post on here has aroused suspicion already. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/taunt%20smiley.gif

Scouse Hibee
08-06-2014, 05:32 PM

:I'm waiti

NAE NOOKIE
08-06-2014, 05:38 PM
:I'm waiti

:hyper: ............ Me too c'mon, c'mon !!!

Hibrandenburg
08-06-2014, 06:03 PM
Welcome Crops.

Now hurray up and post something controversial so that folk can accuse you of being a Yam or a Petrie supporter. In fact having a first post on here has aroused suspicion already. http://www.hibs.net/images/smilies/taunt%20smiley.gif

Yams and Petrie supporters, isn't that one and the same thing?

:duck:

Turkish Green
08-06-2014, 06:32 PM

There is a subtle difference. All yams are PETRIE supporters but not all PETRIE supporters are yams.

PETRIE OOT

Pete
08-06-2014, 06:36 PM

The Petrie issue is so last week. Get with the times.

What does this new guy think of our management team?

Crops73
09-06-2014, 11:38 AM
The Petrie issue is so last week. Get with the times.

What does this new guy think of our management team?

No time for Petrie.

Never wanted Butcher at our club and not just because of his Hun connection. :flag:

Did slightly object to being called a Jambo by someone who knows nothing about me.

Suppose I'll just have to win you chaps over!

Scouse Hibee
09-06-2014, 12:11 PM
No time for Petrie.

Never wanted Butcher at our club and not just because of his Hun connection. :flag:

Did slightly object to being called a Jambo by someone who knows nothing about me.

Suppose I'll just have to win you chaps over!

You could start by answering my question.:greengrin

silverhibee
09-06-2014, 12:41 PM
You could start by answering my question.:greengrin

Stalker. :greengrin

Crops73
09-06-2014, 04:18 PM

Used to go to as many as I could but have not been able to see the Hibs much as I would have liked for the past 6 or 7 years.

Now, have I won you over yet?! :wink: