PDA

View Full Version : Full season ticket refund for earlybirds

Ringothedog
07-06-2014, 11:38 AM
Is anyone trying to get a full refund or considering contacting the club for a refund after our relegation ?

eastterrace
07-06-2014, 11:42 AM
NO

Ringothedog
07-06-2014, 11:46 AM
NO

GOOD.

I was just wondering as there appears to be quite a few posters trying to do it(allegedly)

NadeAteMyLunch!
07-06-2014, 11:49 AM
Each to their own but that's the last thing the club need right now!

KdyHby
07-06-2014, 11:53 AM
No

Scouse Hibee
07-06-2014, 11:54 AM
GOOD.

I was just wondering as there appears to be quite a few posters trying to do it(allegedly)

:confused: Where? I don't see many at all unless I have misread the threads.

Capt Mainwaring
07-06-2014, 12:08 PM
I don't buy my Season Ticket for financial gain. I'm lucky enough to afford one so I buy to help my club and to fund a player budget. The convenience and some perks are the only factors I find important.

So not fussed personally about a refund. Appreciate not everyone in the same boat so for me the Club should offer options for those who want to balance price with Championship football. So refund back the pricing difference, free vouchers for merchandise, or discount for future seasons feel like reasonable one to put on the menu.

Ringothedog
07-06-2014, 12:08 PM
:confused: Where? I don't see many at all unless I have misread the threads.

I am sure if you scour about in all the negativity and faux rage in some of the threads you will see it cropping up. Whether they are hibbys or undercover yam fuds is a different matter.

CraigHibee
07-06-2014, 12:13 PM
Absolutely no

big gogs
07-06-2014, 12:24 PM
My wife and I,not expecting a refund,but just registering my disgust at relegation,and of course the management,would be happy to leave the money if we replaced butcher

kaimendhibs
07-06-2014, 12:39 PM
No

Sent from my iphone

aunty joyce
07-06-2014, 12:41 PM
No

Malthibby
07-06-2014, 12:44 PM
No, but that doesn't mean I want Petrie's love child.
He should walk, but after LD has bedded in. So to speak.
In the meantime, we turn up & support the team.
GG

puff the dragon
07-06-2014, 01:08 PM
Don't expect to get one but asking for a refund.

Should I get my money back, the season ticket will be purchased again when Petrie is out for good.

it's the only language he understands.

i wanted funds to go to a decent hibs team, not to pay for Petrie's career aspirations within the SFA.

petrie out.

micksoo
07-06-2014, 01:10 PM
No

Tollhouse Hibee
07-06-2014, 01:13 PM
No

and now having heard the LD interview i will scratch cancelling my direct debits and give her the funds to get us promoted

:hibees

Winston Ingram
07-06-2014, 01:21 PM
I asked for a refund on the 31st of March as this car crash was inevitable. They told me to bolt.

Now that we're down i'm not going to ask again. They can keep my money but i have absolutely zero intention of using it while Butcher remains in charge.:agree:

JustSimplyHibs
07-06-2014, 01:39 PM
Me +2 are not interested in a refund

NAE NOOKIE
07-06-2014, 01:47 PM
No

I want Petrie out and think doing that will be a major factor in the recovery of the club. But it will take more than that to get me anywhere close to cancelling my ST or not buy one at all.

Sir David Gray
07-06-2014, 06:03 PM
I'm not interested in a refund as I intend to go as often as I can next season.

Hibs are my club and going to the football is all that I want to do on a Saturday afternoon (or any other time Hibs are playing for that matter). If I didn't go to the football, I would just be sitting at home.

I can understand why some people want a refund though.

marinello59
07-06-2014, 06:05 PM
My wife and I,not expecting a refund,but just registering my disgust at relegation,and of course the management,would be happy to leave the money if we replaced butcher

Interesting. Do you and your wife have any experience of managing a football club?

Scouse Hibee
07-06-2014, 06:06 PM
I am sure if you scour about in all the negativity and faux rage in some of the threads you will see it cropping up. Whether they are hibbys or undercover yam fuds is a different matter.

I have been reading all of the threads and didn't find this to be the consensus at all, in fact my general opinion has been that such thoughts are very few and far between.

erin go bragh
07-06-2014, 06:27 PM
Me plus 3 looking forward to this season . New players in , Petrie out .

Ggtth

Father Ted
07-06-2014, 06:30 PM
No

But I want Petrie gone

Wighty76
07-06-2014, 07:49 PM
I must admit the thought crossed my mind when we dropped down but like others have said the club needs our support more than ever. I bought one for me and the wee man but due to health reasons I won't be attending as many matches as I would like but that's life.

I just hope our cash is used prudently.

big gogs
07-06-2014, 08:21 PM
Interesting. Do you and your wife have any experience of managing a football club?
No,never have ,never will,we paid £910 up front for two seats and two cup top ups,we also bought tile for the east stand,not saying we are celebrities,but we witnessed a complete shambles of a football club,we are fans .its our money and our choice.why did you ask if we had any experience of managing a football club

marinello59
07-06-2014, 08:25 PM
No,never have ,never will,we paid £910 up front for two seats and two cup top ups,we also bought tile for the east stand,not saying we are celebrities,but we witnessed a complete shambles of a football club,we are fans .its our money and our choice.why did you ask if we had any experience of managing a football club

Whoosh.
Sorry, I was joking after reading your post saying that you wanted to replace Butcher. A very poor joke, no offence meant.

Ringothedog
07-06-2014, 08:36 PM
I have been reading all of the threads and didn't find this to be the consensus at all, in fact my general opinion has been that such thoughts are very few and far between.

Nowhere in my posts did I state it was the consensus,in fact I stated that it had "cropped up". As you will see from the poll some people are either thinking of asking or have asked for a refund. This is a major concern for my club and I was interested to see the impact relegation had on their buying of a season ticket. The scary thing going by the poll is that we could lose up to 13% of the people that have already bought a ST.

Scouse Hibee
07-06-2014, 08:42 PM
Nowhere in my posts did I state it was the consensus,in fact I stated that it had "cropped up". As you will see from the poll some people are either thinking of asking or have asked for a refund. This is a major concern for my club and I was interested to see the impact relegation had on their buying of a season ticket. The scary thing going by the poll is that we could lose up to 13% of the people that have already bought a ST.

Not wanting an argument mate I thought I had missed something as you said quite a few, the poll on this thread bears out what I thought, no one is really interested in a refund and certainly not sufficient numbers to be worried about.

Carheenlea
07-06-2014, 08:45 PM
I bought my earlybird to secure my seat, and secure it at a small discount in return for watching Hibs next season. Unfortunately it won`t be in the league that we hoped, but we will still be watching Hibs and supporting them in every way we can in the campaign to return to the top flight in as little time as possible.

big gogs
07-06-2014, 08:46 PM
Whoosh.
Sorry, I was joking after reading your post saying that you wanted to replace Butcher. A very poor joke, no offence meant.
No offence taken,we are prepared to leave our money in the football club ,but rod Petrie must go,along with butcher,malpas and the talent scout?,did he recommend the January loan deals,

Ringothedog
07-06-2014, 08:56 PM
Not wanting an argument mate I thought I had missed something as you said quite a few, the poll on this thread bears out what I thought, no one is really interested in a refund and certainly not sufficient numbers to be worried about.

Sorry bud, but my worry is that 13% of our "die hard" fans are considering asking for a refund. That sort of reduction in income is not something that Hibernian can afford. If that is something that happens across the board we are looking at a reduction in income of about 400k. This will impact the level of player we can buy and ultimately whether we get promoted at the first time of asking.

Jonnyboy
07-06-2014, 08:59 PM
Sorry bud, but my worry is that 13% of our "die hard" fans are considering asking for a refund. That sort of reduction in income is not something that Hibernian can afford. If that is something that happens across the board we are looking at a reduction in income of about 400k. This will impact the level of player we can buy and ultimately whether we get promoted at the first time of asking.

I share your concern and I apologise for being pedantic but 13% of the fans that voted in this poll is not 13% of the Hibs support so your figures might be a little off with that in mind

marinello59
07-06-2014, 09:00 PM

13% of the guys I know are considering buying a Ferrari. Sales are going to go through the roof.

Scouse Hibee
07-06-2014, 09:04 PM

I get your point but I don't think you can equate 13% on .net to being 13% of our die hard fans, remember this is only people that have already renewed not our whole ST base.

SunshineOnLeith
07-06-2014, 09:09 PM

That Straw Man is some so-called fan. We're better off without so-called fans like him

Ringothedog
07-06-2014, 09:14 PM
I share your concern and I apologise for being pedantic but 13% of the fans that voted in this poll is not 13% of the Hibs support so your figures might be a little off with that in mind

You are of course correct and I hope it is wrong and that the numbers asking for a refund are miniscule and that our crowds and season ticket holders increase but hand on heart do you think that will happen ?
If the figures given at the protest today are correct and that we currently only have 2500 season ticket holders then that is a real worry.

Ringothedog
07-06-2014, 09:15 PM
I get your point but I don't think you can equate 13% on .net to being 13% of our die hard fans, remember this is only people that have already renewed not our whole ST base.

True.

Jonnyboy
07-06-2014, 09:17 PM
You are of course correct and I hope it is wrong and that the numbers asking for a refund are miniscule and that our crowds and season ticket holders increase but hand on heart do you think that will happen ?
If the figures given at the protest today are correct and that we currently only have 2500 season ticket holders then that is a real worry.

Obviously the Petrie thing will stop sales to an extent but I also think it depends on the signings we make

danhibees1875
07-06-2014, 09:22 PM

Surely people who spend more time on message boards and taking part in polls like this are those who feel more strongly about the club though, and would be less likely to want a refund. (Guesswork obviously).

13% seems a realistic, and worrying, figure. Hopefully those in that boat shall be convinced to reconsider their stance through the positive vibes starting to come from the club.

The Harp
07-06-2014, 10:27 PM
I renewed early on too, with the cup top up. Don't want or expect a refund.
Having as big a player budget as possible is more important than getting a few quid back. Just hope we have a competent manager in place to spend the money wisely.

Hibby_Paul
07-06-2014, 11:04 PM
A

frazeHFC
09-06-2014, 05:00 PM
My dad mentioned about getting a refund. Don't know if he still is but he may as well for me to save some funds.

I'm not willing to fail more exams just so I can make it down for Hibs v Dumbarton etc. Put Hibs 1st way too many times the last few years with no reward.