PDA

View Full Version : New Communication Era With Fans?

Weir7
07-06-2014, 06:45 AM
Couple of stories dripped yesterday - sponsorship deals and aeh pitch has been re-seeded.

No mention of that we resigned from East of Scotland league and reasons behind it.

Selective communication.

Beefster
07-06-2014, 07:32 AM
Life must be amazingly good when a story about the EoS league is up there on the list of things to whine about.

Personally, I'm more upset that the dog is in the huff for some reason.

Iain G
07-06-2014, 07:34 AM
Couple of stories dripped yesterday - sponsorship deals and aeh pitch has been re-seeded.

No mention of that we resigned from East of Scotland league and reasons behind it.

Selective communication.

And a positive, straight to the point, interview with LD.

Selective communication or just good positive spin?

Saorsa
07-06-2014, 07:39 AM
Life must be amazingly good when a story about the EoS league is up there on the list of things to whine about.

Personally, I'm more upset that the dog is in the huff for some reason.Surely it's a mair important story than grass on the park we never used? Mind you grass on the park could be the 1st hint that TB is getting the bullet so maybe no.

Beefster
07-06-2014, 07:42 AM
Surely it a mair important story than grass on the park we never used? Mind you grass on the park could be the 1st hint that TB is getting the bullet so maybe no.

It's up there with the grass, I'll concede that. In the grand scheme of things, it's pretty irrelevant though.

SanFranHibs
07-06-2014, 07:55 AM
That things are not going well and to appease the masses there is empty rhetoric about improving communication channels followed up by a promise to listen to and take on board the minions complaints and concerns.

How better can we communicate...GET PETRIE GONE.

:greengrin

Weir7
07-06-2014, 08:52 AM
And a positive, straight to the point, interview with LD.

Selective communication or just good positive spin?

Spin. Choosing what newsr to share.

Weir7
07-06-2014, 08:53 AM

Personally, I'm more upset that the dog is in the huff for some reason.

Change is football strategy what could be more important.

marinello59
07-06-2014, 08:53 AM
Spin. Choosing what newsr to share.

Grant Stott only agreed to do the interview if he could ask anything he wanted to.