PDA

View Full Version : Official Site: Regrowth at Easter Road

RSS Bot
06-06-2014, 10:10 AM
Pitch undergoes summer improvements

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140606/regrowth-at-easter-road_2262950_3885861)

Peevemor
06-06-2014, 10:11 AM
http://blog.photobucket.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/tumblr_myan6bELYQ1rpe379o1_500.gif

Peevemor
06-06-2014, 10:14 AM
I hope they remember to leave the grass a bit longer toward the corner flags. :stirrer:

h185forever
06-06-2014, 10:20 AM
What about some players to play on it .......yeah I know i'm being impatient but I don't normally go along to watch the grass grow !!

green&left
06-06-2014, 10:20 AM
We've had mair re-laid pitches than managers the last 10 years!! :D

nribs
06-06-2014, 10:31 AM
All this news coming out if Easter Road. I'm guessing they are using words like regrowth as a psychological thing?

Keith_M
06-06-2014, 10:36 AM
Maybe a taster before introducing our new slogan...

"Easter Road, the place to watch the grass grow!"

:wink:

Jones28
06-06-2014, 11:00 AM
They forgot about the capacity increase! We can now seat supporters in the midfield area of the pitch because the ball never ****ing goes there.

Number69
06-06-2014, 11:08 AM
This is what they class as Hibs news? Does anyone actually care about the grass? Naw it's what goes on amid the grass we want to know about!

cabbageandribs1875
06-06-2014, 11:15 AM
apparently they are turning the East Stand around to face the flats :greengrin a tad easier on the eye i guess

SaulGoodman
06-06-2014, 11:20 AM
This is what they class as Hibs news? Does anyone actually care about the grass? Naw it's what goes on amid the grass we want to know about!

People wanted more news from Hibs. People are getting more news from Hibs.

Damned if they do damned if they don't

green&left
06-06-2014, 11:34 AM

Your not seriously suggesting grass growing is news? New strips, players coming and going, pre-season, resignations from team management and board, ticket news, new incentives and initiatives, even the sponsorship deals - thats news. Who gives a flying f how many blades of grass we have on the pitch?

To think people were slagging the jambos off with their press release last season after they painted a few steps :tee hee:

Looking forward to the updates on the newly cleaned east stand bogs to appear next week :hyper:

SaulGoodman
06-06-2014, 11:40 AM
Your not seriously suggesting grass growing is news? New strips, players coming and going, pre-season, resignations from team management and board, ticket news, new incentives and initiatives, even the sponsorship deals - thats news. Who gives a flying f how many blades of grass we have on the pitch?

To think people were slagging the jambos off with their press release last season after they painted a few steps :tee hee:

Looking forward to the updates on the newly cleaned east stand bogs to appear next week :hyper:

Not so much news, more an update on what's happening.

It's hardly a big deal is it? Not really something to get worked up over.

Brightside
06-06-2014, 11:42 AM

Its keeping the fans up tp date on everything happening. Its what the CEO said she would do. I want to hear this news. (I'd personally rather have a hybrid pitch laid).

silverhibee
06-06-2014, 11:53 AM

Depends on what kind of grass they are growing.

dangermouse
06-06-2014, 12:26 PM

Hopefully something a but more up to the job than last year's. The state of the pitch was dreadful over the winter. Poor Deek's would have been penniless if he had still been playing for us :wink:

jdships
06-06-2014, 12:27 PM

:thumbsup::agree:

silverhibee
06-06-2014, 12:47 PM
Hopefully something a but more up to the job than last year's. The state of the pitch was dreadful over the winter. Poor Deek's would have been penniless if he had still been playing for us :wink:

Have you ever heard of any Hibs players since then bad mouth the pitch, the are terrified of the Tache and want to keep there monthly wage. :greengrin

Thecat23
06-06-2014, 12:52 PM
I remember the days where good news stories was players signed!

Now good news stories are about the grass growing at ER. Please someone calm me down as this excitement is making me shake like a ****ting dog!

Aldo
06-06-2014, 12:54 PM

Aye you've used all your ingredients baking for the morn and are looking for a wee bit more?? ;-)

highland hibbee
06-06-2014, 01:44 PM
Pitch undergoes summer improvements

More... (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140606/regrowth-at-easter-road_2262950_3885861)

The amount if **** that's been on our pitch over the last number of years I would think just a sprinkling of water now and then and we would have the best grass in the land.............