PDA

View Full Version : Deluded yams

Chris.igoe
05-06-2014, 01:09 PM
Working with 2 of them all day and the nonsense they are coming out with is well just crazy.

All the new players

New main stand in the next few years

No debt

At first I started laughing thinking they were joking but no really serious.
Saying they are the second biggest team in Scotland .

Also we are in more debt more than them and are going to bring in rubbish players because no one would come to Hibs .

How can they possibly think this is going to happen. 😤😤😤

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NadeAteMyLunch!
05-06-2014, 01:32 PM
There was a KB 'statement' doing the rounds on FB last night boasting about how they've finally paid back the charities that were on the creditors list...12 months later. They know NO shame. Cretins from top to bottom

Lewis77
05-06-2014, 04:45 PM
Working with 2 of them all day and the nonsense they are coming out with is well just crazy.

All the new players

No debt

Also we are in more debt more than them and are going to bring in rubbish players because no one would come to Hibs .

How can they possibly think this is going to happen. 

What's the point of letting it get to you. They're just jambos. You're better aff listening to the chimps at Edinburgh Zoo. You'd get more sense out of them any road.

Geo_1875
05-06-2014, 05:05 PM
There was a KB 'statement' doing the roundscreditorsast night boasting about how they've finally paid back the charities that were on the creditors list...12 months later. They know NO shame. Cretins from top to bottom

"They" being KB is presume? Surely the club can't pay of non-preferential creditors while they are still in administration?

Flanny boy
05-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Yes they really are vermin to a man :agree:

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-06-2014, 05:49 PM
All the new players

No debt

:hilarious:hilarious:hilarious

05-06-2014, 05:56 PM
This is the same bunch giving it the big un years ago telling us all how they would have world cup stars, a new multi-plex stadium, challenging the OF, winning the SPL and how they would be giving the big clubs in europe a run for their money in the CL.

They really are the most deluded, hilariously cringeworthy bunch of fans in the UK. The amount of absolute nonsense they have sprouted over the years really is astonishing. I used to get annoyed by it but tbh now I just let them get on with their little fantasies and clutch behind their "oh but but 5-1 we are the big team blah blah blah" bankets. I wouldn't want to upset the poor wee lambs with a dose of the truth. Their delusion and arrogance allowed a man to nearly kill their club so as far as im concerened it's a good thing.

Just Alf
05-06-2014, 06:03 PM
"They" being KB is presume? Surely the club can't pay of non-preferential creditors while they are still in administration?

So they are finally following their pals at the other end of the M8?

When the old Rangers went kaput their fans pulled together a kitty and paid off as many of the "wee people" as they could.... Paper shops, face painters and the like.... Basically "donations" because of course any resurrected company or even one still In liquidation couldn't legally do that.

Amazingly, for all the bile etc the Yams showed the Huns ... when it cut to the chase there were loads of posts on good old kick back saying how the companies that lost out will make money off the Yams in the future etc etc..... Really sad, that seems to be their mentality... I just can't believe the Huns are actually more community conscious than the Yams... Who'd ever of thought it?

EDIT: best of it is they call US vermin ... Oh ma sides!

Weststandwanab
05-06-2014, 06:07 PM
They cannot.

05-06-2014, 06:09 PM

When the old Rangers went kaput their fans pulled together a kitty and paid off as many of the "wee people" as they could.... Paper shops, face painters and the like.... Basically "donations" because of course any resurrected company or even one still In liquidation couldn't legally do that.

Amazingly, for all the bile etc the Yams showed the Huns ... when it cut to the chase there were loads of posts on good old kick back saying how the companies that lost out will make money off the Yams in the future etc etc..... Really sad, that seems to be their mentality... I just can't believe the Huns are actually more community conscious than the Yams... Who'd ever of thought it?

Agreed, absolutely rotten to their very core. Ripped off and robbed people, small businesses and charites for years on end for a bit of cheated glory and now they are back giving it the big un. Makes me sick.

Viva_Palmeiras
05-06-2014, 06:12 PM
Hibs only. Nothing else matters right now. Ignore the sideshow.

#biggerFish2Fry.

CropleyWasGod
05-06-2014, 06:21 PM

All the new players

No debt

How can they possibly think this is going to happen. 😤😤😤

If they come out of admin, we will be in more debt than them.

NadeAteMyLunch!
05-06-2014, 06:22 PM
'They' being Kickback yeah. It's sickening but they are all creaming themselves that they've taken 12 months to pay back a couple of hundred pound. Horrible, horrible people. I'll find it, gives a minute...

NadeAteMyLunch!
05-06-2014, 06:23 PM

Here it is. Utter bellends

edwards
05-06-2014, 06:29 PM

#biggerFish2Fry.

Totaly agree why do we constantly discuss them no more threads about that total bunch of crap they live in their own bubble brainwashed. :agree:

Turkish Green
05-06-2014, 06:32 PM

All the new players

No debt

How can they possibly think this is going to happen. 

You are letting them get to you which is just what they were trying to do the first place, I suspect. I know if it was the other way around I'd be winding them up.

PETRIE OUT

Jack Hackett
05-06-2014, 06:34 PM

....So when the call went out 18 months ago to save their smelly little club, they managed to scrape over a million from their cake bakes, piggy bank raids and face painting days in a couple of months.....but it took them a year to dig into their pockets and find £500 to recompense the charities they stiffed.

I need a balcony to gush tears of pride from in honour of these selfless philanthropists.

greenginger
05-06-2014, 06:35 PM
If they come out of admin, we will be in more debt than them.

Our debt is secured by STF making the interest rates pretty low and the repayments are over 20 years which should make them manageable.

I don't think the Yams know the meaning of servicing and repaying a debt, they've paid nothing back since the Pieman days.

Hope Budge is charging them Wonga rates on her £ 2.5 million !

Just Alf
05-06-2014, 06:35 PM

#biggerFish2Fry.

S'ok... I'm practising the multi tasking thing

I'm really, really good at having a few beers after work while getting nagged from the "real" boss at the same time!

GGTTH!

Diclonius
05-06-2014, 06:36 PM
Only time I care for hearing about our lesser city rivals in when the official name of said city rivals is contained in a recent derby scoreline involving Hibernian, and the number of goals our lesser city rivals have scored is less than Hibernian's.

Until then, they can **** off. Next.

Deansy
05-06-2014, 06:42 PM

And I'm seeing Beyoncé on the sly - see, you can say anything on the internet without any proof !

Here's one inescapable fact, though - after a season or two of 'Playing within your means', they won't be so annoying as 'Reality' grinds them down.

Caversham Green
05-06-2014, 06:52 PM

They've missed out the Big Hearts Charity Trust which is run by one of their employees and was owed £34,000+.

Funny that.

Lewis77
05-06-2014, 07:00 PM
And I'm seeing Beyoncé on the sly

Wow, really? Are you bringing her to any Hibs games?

Ringothedog
05-06-2014, 07:02 PM

The thing is, I would sooner be vermin than a yam fud.

Lewis77
05-06-2014, 07:12 PM
There are people who have walked away from the morons... Sorry maroons and rangers whose dealings should of been investigated thoroughly, including some involved with the SFA. I am honestly saddened but not amazed this hasn't happened. 'Whitewash' is the phrase which springs to mind.

Just Alf
05-06-2014, 07:26 PM
The thing is, I would sooner be vermin than a yam fud.

No arguments from me!

( and a lot of my rellies are of "that" persuasion, one lost their job last season during the first days of admin, so you might be able to understand my cynicism of anything they now spout forth.... )

Sas_The_Hibby
05-06-2014, 07:38 PM
Deluded maybe but I remember a lot of posters on here a year ago totally bigging it up how we were going to completely dominate them for the next season and well beyond......... :rolleyes:

Tynie01011973
05-06-2014, 08:01 PM
Our debt is secured by STF making the interest rates pretty low and the repayments are over 20 years which should make them manageable.

I don't think the Yams know the meaning of servicing and repaying a debt, they've paid nothing back since the Pieman days.

Hope Budge is charging them Wonga rates on her £ 2.5 million !

It wasn't £ 2.5m either.

She only made loan of iirc £ 2.39m - Interest charged at 6.00%pa payable Quarterly.
Arrangement Fee of £ 110k also was part of the deal

Ofc the Yams will say she isn't making any money out of the loan, keep believing :lolyam:

Chris.igoe
05-06-2014, 08:18 PM
I really don't understand how or where they are getting this info. Getting all excited about Craig Gordon and the refugee yin as well as others. Am I missing something or are they out of admin and been took over by a billionaire 🙈

CropleyWasGod
05-06-2014, 08:22 PM
There are people who have walked away from the morons... Sorry maroons and rangers whose dealings should of been investigated thoroughly, including some involved with the SFA. I am honestly saddened but not amazed this hasn't happened. 'Whitewash' is the phrase which springs to mind.

Who and why?

Carheenlea
05-06-2014, 08:34 PM
....So when the call went out 18 months ago to save their smelly little club, they managed to scrape over a million from their cake bakes, piggy bank raids and face painting days in a couple of months.....but it took them a year to dig into their pockets and find £500 to recompense the charities they stiffed.

I need a balcony to gush tears of pride from in honour of these selfless philanthropists.

:tee hee:

Jack Hackett
05-06-2014, 08:35 PM
I really don't understand how or where they are getting this info. Getting all excited about Craig Gordon and the refugee yin as well as others. Am I missing something or are they out of admin and been took over by a billionaire 

Our relegation has saved their season for them, allowing them to totally ignore how dismal they've been and their relegation. All their problems have magically disappeared and they are once again a BIG team, temporarily resident in a lower league while they build a team of World Cup Stars (and faded has-beens who will come good and romp the league, just you wait and see) on the back of their £10 a month DD's.

Spike Mandela
06-06-2014, 07:10 AM
You can rob someone then go back and pay them later. YOU ARE STILL A THIEF!!!!!

bawheid
06-06-2014, 07:24 AM
They robbed charities, local business', fellow football clubs, UK and Edinburgh taxpayers and many more.

Never let them forget. Cheating thieves is what they are and what they always will be.

Keith_M
06-06-2014, 07:52 AM
And I'm seeing Beyoncé on the sly - see, you can say anything on the internet without any proof !

Here's one inescapable fact, though - after a season or two of 'Playing within your means', they won't be so annoying as 'Reality' grinds them down.

I'll be bringing Rihanna over to ER for the first game of the new season, maybe we could meet up?

Deansy
06-06-2014, 08:08 AM
They've missed out the Big Hearts Charity Trust which is run by one of their employees and was owed £34,000+.

Funny that.

Nah, no doubt the Big Hearts charity, along with the Lady Haig/MBT, was a mistake, too, and 'shouldn't have been included in the list' - how BDO can call themselves 'Professional Accountants' and produce balance-sheets (accepted in court too, I believe) like that and still practise, is beyond me !

CropleyWasGod
06-06-2014, 08:25 AM
Nah, no doubt the Big Hearts charity, along with the Lady Haig/MBT, was a mistake, too, and 'shouldn't have been included in the list' - how BDO can call themselves 'Professional Accountants' and produce balance-sheets (accepted in court too, I believe) like that and still practise, is beyond me !

What did they do wrong?

Happens a lot... administrator/liquidators make up a list of what they think are creditors, often on the basis of poor records. That list is published, some creditors come out of the woodwork and say "what about us? We're not on the list", some who are on the list say "we've been paid".

Have a look at the first list published by BDO, and compare it to the second version. There will be quite a few differences.

Caversham Green
06-06-2014, 09:01 AM

A couple of thoughts about that:

First, donation-based charities don't generally carry debtors - in many cases they're not allowed to by their constitution. In these cases the books of the charities would not show HoMFC as owing them money even if HoMFC had actually collected donations but failed to hand them over. The Trustees of the charities couldn't declare themselves as creditors because they would be in breach of their own constitution.

Second, BDO had to take their information from HoMFC's financial records which, to judge by the size of the audit fees were an absolute shambles so it's possible that the figures were a mistake, but BDO clearly picked them up from somewhere. Either way, the Big Hearts one in particular smells more than a little IMO.

Hibrandenburg
06-06-2014, 10:09 AM
A couple of thoughts about that:

First, donation-based charities don't generally carry debtors - in many cases they're not allowed to by their constitution. In these cases the books of the charities would not show HoMFC as owing them money even if HoMFC had actually collected donations but failed to hand them over. The Trustees of the charities couldn't declare themselves as creditors because they would be in breach of their own constitution.

Second, BDO had to take their information from HoMFC's financial records which, to judge by the size of the audit fees were an absolute shambles so it's possible that the figures were a mistake, but BDO clearly picked them up from somewhere. Either way, the Big Hearts one in particular smells more than a little IMO.

Did HMRC ever turn up at Tynie and rip the place to shreds looking for irregularities?

Caversham Green
06-06-2014, 10:14 AM
Did HMRC ever turn up at Tynie and rip the place to shreds looking for irregularities?

They did carry out an investigation - that's what the 'share' issue was definitely not intended to pay for.

LeithSqualk
06-06-2014, 10:48 AM
See what annoys me, they spout all this pish about how the charities have been paid and are not out of pocket. The fact remains that their beloved club withheld money due to the charities. If it wasn't for a few ashamed fans sticking their hands in their pockets the money would still be due

Hibrandenburg
06-06-2014, 11:28 AM
They did carry out an investigation - that's what the 'share' issue was definitely not intended to pay for.

Thanks Cav, I've never understood why HMRC never tore their offices to shreds looking for criminal evidence of evasion.

Me and my colleagues enjoyed a wee loophole in the UK/German double taxation agreement for many years until the German tax authorities got wind of it. They went through us like a dose of salts and even banged up our management until they were forthcoming with the books. No charges could be brought because the loophole was legal but they absolutely tore the place to bits and changed the law pronto. Never understood why Her Majesty's storm troopers didn't do something similar to them.

Caversham Green
06-06-2014, 11:35 AM
Thanks Cav, I've never understood why HMRC never tore their offices to shreds looking for criminal evidence of evasion.

Me and my colleagues enjoyed a wee loophole in the UK/German double taxation agreement for many years until the German tax authorities got wind of it. They went through us like a dose of salts and even banged up our management until they were forthcoming with the books. No charges could be brought because the loophole was legal but they absolutely tore the place to bits and changed the law pronto. Never understood why Her Majesty's storm troopers didn't do something similar to them.

I wouldn't be surprised if the investigation was actually the start of the process that has resulted in Vlad hiding away in Russia. On their own the UK authorities probably couldn't find much since HoMFC were largely operated from Lithuania, but they could and would have passed information on to their overseas counterparts.

Waxy
06-06-2014, 11:41 AM
It's mostly yams posting up yam threads here now. They dont like it now the attentions not on them.

Weststandwanab
06-06-2014, 11:56 AM

Probably because H.M. Storm Troopers do not speak German.

Hibrandenburg
06-06-2014, 12:15 PM

Apologies if I'm being thick but explain that for me please.

Keith_M
06-06-2014, 12:18 PM

Apologies if I'm being thick but explain that for me please.

You're not being thick, Paul, that's about normal for his level of contribution.

CraigHibee
06-06-2014, 02:29 PM
yams are complete and utter trumpets, they could stand in dog **** and then claim it was chocolate

boab1875
06-06-2014, 02:39 PM
Deluded maybe but I remember a lot of posters on here a year ago totally bigging it up how we were going to completely dominate them for the next season and well beyond......... :rolleyes:

This 100%. Whilst they are the worst and most deluded fans in the world, we really have nothing to be proud of and I don't really think they are worth discussing to be honest. We need to stop these stupid Yam threads and concentrate on our own problems and getting rid of our chairman and manager.

Also Despite their cheating, luck and help from officials, they have achieved much more than we have in recent years and have utterly embarrassed us last season. With all of their problems we are somehow in a worse position that they are. We SHOULD be dominating them now and for years to come but that isn't the reality now is it and it's f***ing frustrating. I am angrier at Hibernian right now rather than their deluded fans and I couldn't care less what they are saying. They are right to gloat and celebrate. reverse the situation and its exactly what we would be doing. Some people on here fail to notice this sometimes

HibbySpurs
06-06-2014, 02:41 PM
Who cares what yam roasters think....

Let them get on with it.....