PDA

View Full Version : Friday

Hibeesmad
05-06-2014, 12:08 AM
Does anyone think that Hibs have something planned for Friday? Possibly a new signing or even the sacking of Butcher before the protest on Saturday? To try and change fans minds and make us think that change is happening through Dempster, taking the pressure off Petrie?

madhatter
05-06-2014, 12:10 AM
Does anyone think that Hibs have something planned for Friday? Possibly a new signing or even the sacking of Butcher before the protest on Saturday? To try and change fans minds and make us think that change is happening through Dempster, taking the pressure off Petrie?

Signings today or tomorrow a strong possibility.

SteveHFC
05-06-2014, 12:11 AM

Source?

madhatter
05-06-2014, 12:12 AM
Source?

Opinion. Source, me.

lord bunberry
05-06-2014, 12:25 AM
If that's the plan then that makes me even more determined to protest, if Hibs are withholding information and strategically releasing things in order to keep Petrie in a job then we've stooped even lower than I thought.

Callum_62
05-06-2014, 12:48 AM
Wouldnt be surprised if they are working hard to get a decent signing done to reveal on friday....

southern hibby
05-06-2014, 01:14 AM
I think they will need about 3 or 4 major signings if they want, what you are suggesting to happen. It's got to the point that we ( the fans ) are at our lowest point since Sir Tom took over.
One signing I would love to see more than any other this season is Rod getting his Top SFA job. This would guarantee his exit from Easter Road.

GGTTH

Lester B
05-06-2014, 07:25 AM
There are further meetings with existing players on Friday about their current contracts but would be surprised if these get as far as an an.nouncement being made unless progress is better than expected.

Saturday's meeting between LD and fans reps is more likely to lead to an announcement

Billy Whizz
05-06-2014, 07:34 AM
There are further meetings with existing players on Friday about their current contracts but would be surprised if these get as far as an an.nouncement being made unless progress is better than expected.

Saturday's meeting between LD and fans reps is more likely to lead to an announcement

Thought the players were all away on holiday

Turkish Green
05-06-2014, 07:38 AM

If correct then it has to be meaningful and not just signings for signings sake. The transfer window officially opens on 9th June, I would be surprised if there were any signings officially announced before then.

SMAXXA
05-06-2014, 07:38 AM
Wouldnt be surprised if they are working hard to get a decent signing done to reveal on friday....

New signings will be introduced to the fans at the protest on Saturday.....just so the players get used to facing disgruntled hibs fans at Easter road on a Saturday afternoon straight from the off, character building I believe it is :wink:

Waxy
05-06-2014, 07:42 AM
If that's the plan then that makes me even more determined to protest, if Hibs are withholding information and strategically releasing things in order to keep Petrie in a job then we've stooped even lower than I thought.
This is funny.

bighairyfaeleith
05-06-2014, 07:45 AM
New signings will be introduced to the fans at the protest on Saturday.....just so the players get used to facing disgruntled hibs fans at Easter road on a Saturday afternoon straight from the off, character building I believe it is :wink:

thats actually not a bad call:greengrin

ManBearPig
05-06-2014, 08:04 AM
unless the signing was leigh G I dont think any signing will please some of the fans

flash
05-06-2014, 08:12 AM
They better not sign players or announce good changes or I will scweam even louder on Saturday.

NOLA
05-06-2014, 08:13 AM
New strip launch

Aldo
05-06-2014, 08:17 AM
New strip launch

Good shout as well.... With a few new signings to parade them!!

AlbertK86
05-06-2014, 08:26 AM

This is a regular tactic of KING ROD

Deflect any pressure on sacking managers on day of or day before AGM ring any bells?

lucky
05-06-2014, 08:43 AM
I can't see us signing any decent players. We struggled to sign players as a premiership club what are the chances of signings now we are cutting wages as a championship club?

MrRobot
05-06-2014, 11:13 AM
Well according to this message board, we are going to allow Butcher to sign Titus Bramble and then we are going to sack Butcher. :devil:

Probably will be the strip launch, gonna be hard to launch it though with no players to model it :dummytit:

NOLA
05-06-2014, 05:39 PM
new shirt sponsor to coincide with the new strip?

05-06-2014, 06:21 PM
I wouldn't be surprised at all if something came out from the club tomorrow to try and appease the fans a bit ahead of saturdays protest.

Very interesting how quiet Butcher has been last couple of weeks.

West hamBERNIAN
05-06-2014, 08:35 PM
I've a strange feeling nothing will happen tomorrow.

AlbertK86
05-06-2014, 08:55 PM
I've a strange feeling nothing will happen tomorrow.

The way it's going I wouldn't be surprised

However with Leeann's interview being kept back until tomorrow afternoon I wonder if they have something else lined up for the morning.

Double whammy before Saturdays meetings with the fans groups and the Petrie Out protest

Leeann to get the fans onside prior to Saturday

Back Lounge
05-06-2014, 09:08 PM
Hibs have resigned from the EoS League at tonights AGM at - ironically - Easter Road.

I wonder if Petrie is still an EoS board member?

ALF TUPPER
06-06-2014, 08:14 AM
Well according to this message board, we are going to allow Butcher to sign Titus Bramble and then we are going to sack Butcher. :devil:

Probably will be the strip launch, gonna be hard to launch it though with no players to model it :dummytit:

Ahhhhh! This where I come in. .......I'll model it.

Does it come in XXL ?

:-D

HUTCHYHIBBY
06-06-2014, 10:13 AM
A new strip (maybe we might need to start calling it a uniform) is one of the least important things we need to concern ourselves with just now, whats going to be inside it is a tad more important.

Callum_62
06-06-2014, 10:18 AM
so we had 2 new sponsorships and the new pitch

hawd me back! :greengrin

Aldo
06-06-2014, 11:32 AM
so we had 2 new sponsorships and the new pitch hawd me back! :greengrin

I might of missed it but I take it we don't know who these sponsors are???

Probably right in saying that this will be revealed in the next few days to appease fans. That and a few signings!!

silverhibee
06-06-2014, 11:45 AM
http://www.didsburylife.com/images/cake.jpg

3pm
06-06-2014, 11:47 AM
You make that in yer spare time SdGP? :agree:

Callum_62
06-06-2014, 11:48 AM
I might of missed it but I take it we don't know who these sponsors are???

Probably right in saying that this will be revealed in the next few days to appease fans. That and a few signings!!

"Details of the two deals will follow over the next two weeks with official launches"

Aldo
06-06-2014, 11:48 AM
"Details of the two deals will follow over the next two weeks with official launches"

Thanks Callum.

silverhibee
06-06-2014, 12:02 PM
You make that in yer spare time SdGP? :agree:

Aye bud, busy in the kitchen doing a bit baking the now though. :greengrin

http://img.ccdn.cannabisculture.com/files/library/images/uploads/2601-cupcakes_close_2.jpg

For the protest the morn.

Brightside
06-06-2014, 12:04 PM
Thanks Callum.

Will be announced with the new strips. Belhaven will look nice on the new Purple one.

SteveHFC
06-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Will be announced with the new strips. Belhaven will look nice on the new Purple one.

http://img.pandawhale.com/80054-South-Park-orgasm-meme-Randy-M-DWge.jpeg

Aldo
06-06-2014, 12:46 PM

Mmmmm!! Very intriguing Underscore. Very Intriguing. See what you did there like.

Shame the new strips aren't out soon as I go on ma hols a week on Wed??