PDA

View Full Version : Who is going to the protest on Saturday?

KiddA
04-06-2014, 07:57 PM
Yes or no

aunty joyce
04-06-2014, 08:04 PM
Yes or no

No

Unable to vote even though I'm logged on - not sure why?!?

broonie27
05-06-2014, 01:03 AM
I would be there if I was in Edinburgh. Alas I'm not.

California-Hibs
05-06-2014, 02:00 AM
I'd be there if I wasn't in California. Really hoping there's a good turn out! Please take lots of videos for those of us who aren't able to attend!

StokePogesHibs
05-06-2014, 02:16 AM
I'd be there if I wasn't in California. Really hoping there's a good turn out! Please take lots of videos for those of us who aren't able to attend!

Arkansas Hibs will be there in spirit. To support phase 1 and encourage the new CEO to assert her plan to take Hibs Forward. GGTTH

hibbiedon
05-06-2014, 04:39 AM
No

Viva_Palmeiras
05-06-2014, 04:47 AM
As I've been commuting to London and that and Hibs has meant time and grief away from the family I'll not be going. If I were free I'd be attending the meeting with Leeann.

My fear is that others who may have considered attending the meeting with Leeann are put off attending by the protest. I know I'd have to think about it as it's a bit of an unknown - how will attendees be received will there be demands on them to make comment before/after or will they be left to go about their business?

Viva_Palmeiras
05-06-2014, 04:48 AM
Arkansas Hibs will be there in spirit. To support phase 1 and encourage the new CEO to assert her plan to take Hibs Forward. GGTTH

So would you be attending the meeting or protest (or both?) in spirits?

iainm1875
05-06-2014, 05:14 AM
No, let's give LD a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bighairyfaeleith
05-06-2014, 05:51 AM
nope

oneone73
05-06-2014, 06:07 AM
No, let's give LD a chance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going. Giving LD a chance involves putting as much pressure as possible on Rod Petrie.

green with envy
05-06-2014, 06:13 AM
Yes

Gustavo Fring
05-06-2014, 06:24 AM
il be there , im prepared to give LD a chance

petrie's had his chance though , time is up

petrie OUT

Gustavo Fring
05-06-2014, 06:27 AM
nope

why dont you get along with yer petrie must stay banner

belt out a few lines of we love you rodders we do

maybe give him a pat on the back for his sterling work in dragging us down to the pits of the championship

wish him all the best in his quest to become president of the SFA

marinello59
05-06-2014, 06:32 AM

maybe give him a pat on the back for his sterling work in dragging us down to the pits of the championship

Aye, because that's exactly what anybody who is not going thinks. :rolleyes:

bighairyfaeleith
05-06-2014, 06:41 AM

Ha ha what a sad little man you are

Sent from my C2105 using Tapatalk

Gustavo Fring
05-06-2014, 06:49 AM
Aye, because that's exactly what anybody who is not going thinks. :rolleyes:

did i say that ?

if you look closely you'll see i only quoted and aimed that statement at a single post on this page :agree:

steviehibsleith
05-06-2014, 06:53 AM

Nice why don't you go with your Petrie out poster get yourself all worked up and angry and waste your Saturday the protest will achieve nothing that hasn't already happened. Petrie has succeeded in giving us a good stadium and a great training facility but has failed on a footballing level. By appointing LD as CEO of all footballing matters this has been addressed. The team that has failed and been responsible for our relegation has been emptied and maybe the manager may yet go . So the clear out has happened. In essence there has already been a massive change my view is I will not protest and I will support my club for the above reasons. I also have no issues with people who see things differently and wish to protest but keep your sarcasm to yourself .

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

bighairyfaeleith
05-06-2014, 06:55 AM
Nice why don't you go with your Petrie out poster get yourself all worked up and angry and waste your Saturday the protest will achieve nothing that hasn't already happened. Petrie has succeeded in giving us a good stadium and a great training facility but has failed on a footballing level. By appointing LD as CEO of all footballing matters this has been addressed. The team that has failed and been responsible for our relegation has been emptied and maybe the manager may yet go . So the clear out has happened. In essence there has already been a massive change my view is I will not protest and I will support my club for the above reasons. I also have no issues with people who see things differently and wish to protest but keep your sarcasm to yourself .

Yea but but #Petrieout

erskine-hibby
05-06-2014, 07:01 AM
I won't be part of any protest that is calling for, yet another, manager to be sacked, when he hasn't even been given one transfer window to show what he can do (January doesnae count) to bring success back to this club. Had it been just 'Petrie out' and had I not been working, then maybe I would have been there.

Hibrandenburg
05-06-2014, 07:04 AM

Don't think in all my years on Hibs net that I've ever made a post with the sole intention of insulting someone, but you sir are a prize plum.

Gustavo Fring
05-06-2014, 07:05 AM

if your satisfied that the problem is now resolved then good for you :thumbsup:

iv only been calling out big hairys posts which if you read them you will see they are equally sarcastic and pretty cringeworthy . calling kano an embarrassment and wishing him to fail

which i sense alot of folk , like big hairy are also hoping for

well these 4 guys that certain folk are all slating and hoping to fail all bleed green like you and me and they are sick of the ****** weve all had to watch for years so call me what you will i will be there and if i read enough of big hairys posts before i go i will be more than angry il be raging by the time i get there

petieOUT
GGTTH

Hibrandenburg
05-06-2014, 07:10 AM
I won't be part of any protest that is calling for, yet another, manager to be sacked, when he hasn't even been given one transfer window to show what he can do (January doesnae count) to bring success back to this club. Had it been just 'Petrie out' and had I not been working, then maybe I would have been there.

Indeed, on the one side calling for Petrie out (fair enough) and then in the next breath calling for the club to do that what Petrie himself has been most guilty of in the past (using the manager as a scape goat) stinks of hypocrisy.

Gustavo Fring
05-06-2014, 07:14 AM
Don't think in all my years on Hibs net that I've ever made a post with the sole intention of insulting someone, but you sir are a prize plum.

ooh im so offended , damn im close to tears here

il have a go back , may a fart be on your beard and i hope your next turd is a hedgehog

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-06-2014, 07:15 AM
I'll be there, it wont change much though.

Turkish Green
05-06-2014, 07:15 AM

I can accept your argument but where does the buck stop for last season's failure. Ultimately it lies with RP. He changed manager midstream and sanctioned the recruitment of duds. Granted Fenlon had passed his sell-by date but he should have been off-loaded either in the summer of 2013 or RP should have waited till now. Poor as they were, I doubt Fenlon's Hibs would have finished in the play-off position never mind getting relegated. Sacking yet another manager and having another annual clear-out of players does not solve the root problem.

PETRIE OUT

Moon unit
05-06-2014, 07:17 AM
Yes or no
Yes!.. Nothing against Leeanne at all.

would prefer not to read negative posts about Petrie after Saturday from the folks who say NO!

bighairyfaeleith
05-06-2014, 07:19 AM
if your satisfied that the problem is now resolved then good for you :thumbsup:

iv only been calling out big hairys posts which if you read them you will see they are equally sarcastic and pretty cringeworthy . calling kano an embarrassment and wishing him to fail

which i sense alot of folk , like big hairy are also hoping for

well these 4 guys that certain folk are all slating and hoping to fail all bleed green like you and me and they are sick of the ****** weve all had to watch for years so call me what you will i will be there and if i read enough of big hairys posts before i go i will be more than angry il be raging by the time i get there

petieOUT
GGTTH

Have I called kano an embarrassment, don't recall doing that. All I have done is questioned the motives of the four and tried to seek some clarity on what they are actually trying to achieve. I don't see anything wrong with that. Sorry if that upsets you but the great thing about living in a democracy is you get to voice your own opinions freely. I have also stated several times that I'm not fussed if petrie goes or even stays, what I am concerned about is the manner in which he leaves and the potential damage that could cause to the club, a point yourself and other similar posters keep ignoring and just keep shouting back petrieout, which if I'm honest is becoming a little bit like a hearts fan continually saying 5-1 when you have an discussion about there situation over the last 12 months.

anyway, sorry if I have upset you, perhaps your not ready to discuss such matters on a public forum, maybe just sit in a darkened room shouting "hash tag petrie out" for now.

steviehibsleith
05-06-2014, 07:20 AM
I can accept your argument but where does the buck stop for last season's failure. Ultimately it lies with RP. He changed manager midstream and sanctioned the recruitment of duds. Granted Fenlon had passed his sell-by date but he should have been off-loaded either in the summer of 2013 or RP should have waited till now. Poor as they were, I doubt Fenlon's Hibs would have finished in the play-off position never mind getting relegated. Sacking yet another manager and having another annual clear-out of players does not solve the root problem.

PETRIE OUT

I am behind TB and do not want him removed. I only stated the manager may go as per other thread stating TB to be sacked on Friday.

Turkish Green
05-06-2014, 07:25 AM
I am behind TB and do not want him removed. I only stated the manager may go as per other thread stating TB to be sacked on Friday.

Good to know. I am not one for burning pitch forks.

Gustavo Fring
05-06-2014, 07:28 AM
Have I called kano an embarrassment, don't recall doing that. All I have done is questioned the motives of the four and tried to seek some clarity on what they are actually trying to achieve. I don't see anything wrong with that. Sorry if that upsets you but the great thing about living in a democracy is you get to voice your own opinions freely. I have also stated several times that I'm not fussed if petrie goes or even stays, what I am concerned about is the manner in which he leaves and the potential damage that could cause to the club, a point yourself and other similar posters keep ignoring and just keep shouting back petrieout, which if I'm honest is becoming a little bit like a hearts fan continually saying 5-1 when you have an discussion about there situation over the last 12 months.

anyway, sorry if I have upset you, perhaps your not ready to discuss such matters on a public forum, maybe just sit in a darkened room shouting "hash tag petrie out" for now.

someone on here called kano an embarrassment and im pretty sure it was you . if im mistaken i will offer some sort of apology but i think when i have time to read back it will turn out that im correct

TrinityHibs
05-06-2014, 08:04 AM
did i say that ?

if you look closely you'll see i only quoted and aimed that statement at a single post on this page :agree:

I'm not going. What should I do as you seem to want to personalise things and Bighairy's got the Petrie must stay banner? If it helps I am not in Edinburgh at the weekend so cannot undertake tasks at ER.

easty
05-06-2014, 08:11 AM
I'm not going either. I'd like to know exactly what the aim of a protest is before joining it. I'll not just jump into any protest willy-nilly, I'm no protest whore.

That said, I won't be sat at home shining up my wee Rod Petrie doll (that's not a euphemism) either.

Gustavo Fring
05-06-2014, 08:12 AM
I'm not going either. I'd like to know exactly what the aim of a protest is before joining it. I'll not just jump into any protest willy-nilly, I'm no protest whore.

That said, I won't be sat at home shining up my wee Rod Petrie doll (that's not a euphemism) either.

the aim is to get petrie out , now you know

flash
05-06-2014, 08:22 AM
There are ten of us sit together and we all think he should go.

Having said that none of us,will be there on Saturday.

JustSimplyHibs
05-06-2014, 08:25 AM

You'll need to buy him out for him to be properly away!!!!

Lucius Apuleius
05-06-2014, 08:28 AM

With answers like this, no from me.

Betty Boop
05-06-2014, 08:43 AM
Definitely be there with my daughter.Petrie out and take Butcher and co with you !

MB62
05-06-2014, 09:04 AM
I'll not be at the protest, for a few reasons.

Mainly, STF & Petrie have won the day for me, they have totally destroyed my 50+ years of dedicated love/fanaticism for Hibernian Football Club. I have no fight left after years of fighting for Hands ON/OFF Hibs and everything that has gone with it.

We were all asked years ago to SUABC, which we did, but look where it has got us, back to div 1 (championship)

I have watched two of the biggest clubs in Scotland cheat and Robb their way to varying success levels and to what punishment? next to NOTHING, and it has sickened me of the game in Scotland. We kept being told by Rod that we will never put our club in financial danger ever again, unlike some, and whilst this is commendable stance, what good has it actually done us? We would have been as well trying to screw everybody and anybody in an attempt to buy/steal success then just go in to administration and start again (maybe not but that's just how I feel at the moment)

IF Petrie goes, and that's a HUGE IF (I very much doubt he will or is even giving the protest a lift of his eyebrow) will it really do us any good. He must have been working all these years under instruction from STF so IMO we will just be replacing Petrie with Dempster.

I am at the stage now where I have just given up and accepted our club is just a shambles under the present ownership. We will be what we will be, probably a lower league club with false claims that we are actually bigger than what we are.

Ultimately, does it really matter whether we are playing against teams in the top league or the lower leagues?
I go to watch Hibs and not the opposition, preferably on a Saturday afternoon at 3.00pm (another reason why my enthusiasm has been drained from me as clubs have bent over and taken up the rear from T.V. companies). Maybe we have found our level under present owners and if that's the case, hopefully we can score a few goals and win a few games in to the bargain.

Good luck to those who will be there on Saturday. I hope you achieve your goal, I just don't think it is going to matter in the long term.

ekhibee
05-06-2014, 09:06 AM
I'm going along because I want Petrie out, but not Butcher. If it becomes a get Butcher out protest I'll be off.

NOLA
05-06-2014, 09:32 AM
No

JustSimplyHibs
05-06-2014, 09:46 AM
I was going to go however, due to the lack of programme/communication about the rally, two different protests i.e. Petrie Out and Butcher Out (no unity) and i'm begining to feel as if this rally is all about giving the likes of Kano a wee cheer before he goes into this meeting... And that's another point, there is no clear agenda set by any off the participating parties other than "Petrie Out". What are the plans for this meeting with the heads of numerous Hibs associations.

At least Leeann has came out and said what is on her agenda, either by email to a fan or, via a pish poor statement on the website.

khib70
05-06-2014, 10:14 AM

No.....and this

Weir7
05-06-2014, 10:22 AM
I was going to go however, due to the lack of programme/communication about the rally, two different protests i.e. Petrie Out and Butcher Out (no unity) and i'm begining to feel as if this rally is all about giving the likes of Kano a wee cheer before he goes into this meeting... And that's another point, there is no clear agenda set by any off the participating parties other than "Petrie Out". What are the plans for this meeting with the heads of numerous Hibs associations.

At least Leeann has came out and said what is on her agenda, either by email to a fan or, via a pish poor statement on the website.

Kano not going to meeting. Petrie out group not invited. to protest and you'll find out what's happening.

Up to the chair of HSA to meet with branch delegates. He is representing the HSA on the petrie out group

Weir7
05-06-2014, 10:26 AM

Go along listen to speakers and then make a decision

MoantheCabbage
05-06-2014, 10:28 AM

I won't be able to make it as I'm on holiday but I am fully behind the campaign and gutted I can't be there

I also don't understand why people are happy to moan about something yet are unwilling to make a stand. Kano is simply trying to unify the fans and make a difference for us all however as usual the über fans put heads in the sand and try to paint over cracks

Anyone who thinks Petrie will take a back seat and allow dempster to make her own way is deluded in my opinion, ask Scott Lindsay why he couldn't succeed and the other puppet that was put in the firing line. Petrie micro manages the club and nothing will change until he is gone

Be brave fellow Hibernians a time for real change can be realised through us the fans as long as we stand together

Turkish Green
05-06-2014, 10:33 AM
My location might give a clue as to why I will not be there in body on Saturday.

PETRIE OUT

JustSimplyHibs
05-06-2014, 10:36 AM

Who are these speakers?????? and what time are they on at?????/

lord bunberry
05-06-2014, 10:39 AM
You'll need to buy him out for him to be properly away!!!!

Petrie doesn't own any shares in hibs

JustSimplyHibs
05-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Kano not going to meeting. Petrie out group not invited. to protest and you'll find out what's happening.

Up to the chair of HSA to meet with branch delegates. He is representing the HSA on the petrie out group

Never knew that but i'm sure i read a post (think it may have been Leith Links charity that he was going to the meeting), nevermind, always thought he was going just to put forward his stage 2 and 3 proposals at this meeting...

JustSimplyHibs
05-06-2014, 10:40 AM

So is the 10 per cent ownership a myth?

lord bunberry
05-06-2014, 10:50 AM

I believe he owns 10% of the company that owns hibs.

silverhibee
05-06-2014, 10:52 AM

What you don't know.

ionahibby
05-06-2014, 11:12 AM
I won't be there. I'm not prepared to support Kane and his bum chums while they make us look like an embarrassment. Let dempster do her job and everything might start coming together.

JustSimplyHibs
05-06-2014, 11:13 AM
What you don't know.

With Hibs and our board - you never know what to believe....

lord bunberry
05-06-2014, 11:21 AM
I won't be there. I'm not prepared to support Kane and his bum chums while they make us look like an embarrassment. Let dempster do her job and everything might start coming together.

Make us look like an embarrassment! Are you for real, being relegated from the worst top league in living memory means we're well passed the embarrassed stage.

Saorsa
05-06-2014, 11:28 AM
I won't be there. I'm not prepared to support Kane and his bum chums while they make us look like an embarrassment. Let dempster do her job and everything might start coming together.nah you'd rather be petrie's bum chum while this club is embarrassed year on year, with bottom six finishes, relegations and some of the most embarrassing results in the club's history.

Beefster
05-06-2014, 11:44 AM

That doesn't really work seeing as attendance on Saturday will be used by the campaign as an sign of being backed.

HUTCHYHIBBY
05-06-2014, 11:46 AM

I realise you dont agree with what these guys are doing, but, are phrases like bum chums really necessary?

puff the dragon
05-06-2014, 11:52 AM
no need for an agenda or a plan for the future or a decision on a manager.

This protest should be about 1 thing only - the removal of Petrie as he is the cancer killing Hibs.

There is too much bad blood now and the club cannot move forward until he is removed as too high a percentage do not trust him.

Butcher and Farmer's ownership can be dealt with after Petrie has gone.

The pathetic fighting amongst ourselves on this thread is exactly what Petrie wants to happen.

I'll be there as he has to go!

bighairyfaeleith
05-06-2014, 11:59 AM
I realise you dont agree with what these guys are doing, but, are phrases like bum chums really necessary?

bum chums, not used that since primary school, great phrase. However yeah probably not needed just now:greengrin

CropleyWasGod
05-06-2014, 12:02 PM
With Hibs and our board - you never know what to believe....

In this case, it's clear. The facts are in the accounts.

davhibby
05-06-2014, 12:04 PM
No. Mainly because I want to know what the plans of the 'four' are. One of the reasons the fans as a whole are at this stage where the majority want Petrie to go is to do with is being kept out in the cold about everything going on at the club. The iron is that's just what the four are doing. Why not just tell us what stages 2 and 3 are? And why can't they tell us what will happen at this protest? It's just badly organised

Saorsa
05-06-2014, 12:10 PM
That doesn't really work seeing as attendance on Saturday will be used by the campaign as an indicator of backing.Really? So if I went tae a BT meeting (sorry for the political ref but it's just tae get the idea over) tae hear what they had tae say, I'd suddenly be backing them and changing my mind simply because I went along tae listen?

If you/anybody dinnae like what you/they hear then dinnae have any mair tae dae with it surely. I'm backing petrieout just as I will back anything that will see him out the door. If their ideas beyond that diverge from mine I will stop backing it as would I imagine most people if it diverged from theirs, then surely like anything else, it would fail efter that. I read people saying they winnae back it because they dinnae ken what is next but if their first/only objective is petrie out the why no back it until that is achieved, if people dinnae like what comes next and dinnae back then it winnae happen. I'm quite happy with LD, I want another chairman appointed and I want petrie out completely. I want nothing beyond that (certainly at this time) and I'm happy tae go along with LD decides efter that. When he is out and if she fails then we'll ken it was because of decisions she made and no because of him interfering in everything as he always has done. While he remains I'm afraid I'm out, I wouldnae trust him as far as I could throw a grand piano. I'm sick of seeing thousands of pounds of my money squandered. I'm no paying for his mistakes any mair nor am I paying for him tae use this club tae advance his position at the SFA.

While it represents what I want I will back it, when it disnae I will stop, simple really.

Golden Bear
05-06-2014, 12:15 PM
No. Mainly because I want to know what the plans of the 'four' are. One of the reasons the fans as a whole are at this stage where the majority want Petrie to go is to do with is being kept out in the cold about everything going on at the club. The iron is that's just what the four are doing. Why not just tell us what stages 2 and 3 are? And why can't they tell us what will happen at this protest? It's just badly organised

I've not read the entire thread so the answer could be there but is it a case of an angry mob turning up and shouting "Petrie out" (and other things:greengrin) or will the protestors be addressed by the gang of 4 or indeed anyone? Is there a future plan of action? Are there any potential investors out there and if so have they already been approached with a view to ousting the present regime?

:dunno:

gegs70
05-06-2014, 12:20 PM
Unfortunately it is unlikely that I will make the event at ER due to a prior engagement.

I am sure that Leanne will do her best to sort out the mess we find ourselves in, but if we are unable to make the event is it worthwhile, those who cannot attend, sending in an email voicing our support?

Baldy Foghorn
05-06-2014, 12:46 PM

Wow, what a measured and mature response........

Not embarrassed by 1-5, Malmo, Raith or Relegation then?

MoantheCabbage
05-06-2014, 01:18 PM

A certain Fraser ogilvie I presume. What a load of gash young man

Beefster
05-06-2014, 02:54 PM
Really?

Yup. The chat about Saturday has been "come along and show Petrie/Hibs how many of us want rid of him now" or words to that effect.

If 4,000 turned up on Saturday with 3,500 of them only coming along to see what it's all about and find out the plans, it would still be spun as 4,000 turned up to get rid of Rodders.

ionahibby
05-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Wow, what a measured and mature response........

Not embarrassed by 1-5, Malmo, Raith or Relegation then?

Going to Easter road on Saturday jumping about like dafties, shouting Petrie out and no doubt other obscenities is a measured response right enough :rolleyes:

And they want to make this a family day as Kane put it :confused:

Discussion is good, what Kane and co have planned isn't!

lord bunberry
05-06-2014, 04:06 PM
Going to Easter road on Saturday jumping about like dafties, shouting Petrie out and no doubt other obscenities is a measured response right enough :rolleyes:

Would you class Pat Stanton as a dafty?

stuart62
05-06-2014, 05:14 PM

we don't want butcher out its petrie we want out

frazeHFC
05-06-2014, 05:23 PM
I'm going.

Too many people I know have given up with hibs in recent years, not worth the money. And I can't blame them.

About time we tried doing something about that.

bighairyfaeleith
05-06-2014, 05:26 PM
Would you class Pat Stanton as a dafty?

Depends will he be jumping about like one? :)

147lothian
05-06-2014, 05:28 PM
Enough is enough, I've heard many people say they won't go back while petrie is there, it's time to get rid of him, he brings a negative image to the club, i'll be there!

erskine-hibby
05-06-2014, 06:01 PM
we don't want butcher out its petrie we want out

Then I will support it.
I will be surprised if there aren't a section calling for Butchers head also.

emerald green
05-06-2014, 06:08 PM

Ridiculous post. :crazy:

05-06-2014, 06:12 PM
Not attending but only because I can't get myself out of work in time but I would of if I could have.

Moon unit
05-06-2014, 06:15 PM
Seems like many on here who have been serial moaners about Petrie...have decided that they can't be arsed anymore and chucked it!......."I've got a coffee morning to attend.."visiting the Mother-Law"!..
well enjoy you're Saturday and leave it to others to raise their concerns about a man who has dragged this club onto the wastelands of Scottish football!

Brooster
05-06-2014, 06:17 PM

Kano would have to go some to make you look more embarrassing than you already are.

erskine-hibby
05-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Seems like many on here who have been serial moaners about Petrie...have decided that they can't be arsed anymore and chucked it!......."I've got a coffee morning to attend.."visiting the Mother-Law"!..
well enjoy you're Saturday and leave it to others to raise their concerns about a man who has dragged this club onto the wastelands of Scottish football!

Well that might be me then. Only I have to work, plus I have been saying it for years and have taken dogs abuse from, probably, the vast majority on here, at some point or another.

Hermit Crab
05-06-2014, 06:44 PM
Unfortunately can't attend due to other commitments this weekend. Well done to all those going though.

Hermit Crab
05-06-2014, 06:47 PM
Then I will support it.
I will be surprised if there aren't a section calling for Butchers head also.

Doubt it. Kano has already said at the meeting in the hibs club which I attended that they are not targeting butcher, not targeting the football side of it and not targeting players. It's a protest entirely focused on Rod Petrie and removing him from his position.

Baldy Foghorn
05-06-2014, 06:49 PM

Why will the attendees be jumping about like dafties?

That and your bum chums quote, is not painting you in a good light. Kano isn't embarrassing anyone, you however :cb?

erskine-hibby
05-06-2014, 06:50 PM
Doubt it. Kano has already said at the meeting in the hibs club which I attended that they are not targeting butcher, not targeting the football side of it and not targeting players. It's a protest entirely focused on Rod Petrie and removing him from his position.

I do hope this is so, or it could just turn nasty. If it did it would only play into the clubs/Petries hands.

edwards
05-06-2014, 06:53 PM

How do you know what they have got planned :rolleyes:

Hermit Crab
05-06-2014, 06:56 PM
I do hope this is so, or it could just turn nasty. If it did it would only play into the clubs/Petries hands.

I think the club may have police in attendance incase of such problems.

edwards
05-06-2014, 06:57 PM

And that is the reason I am going, do you honestly think that Petrie is going to slink into the background and not have a say in the club FFS.
Petrie has overstayed his welcome.

PETRIE OUT :aok:

Baldy Foghorn
05-06-2014, 06:58 PM
And that is the reason I am going, do you honestly think that Petrie is going to slink into the background and not have a say in the club FFS.
Petrie has overstayed his welcome.

PETRIE OUT :aok:

Spot on......:top marks

erskine-hibby
05-06-2014, 07:00 PM
I think the club may have police in attendance incase of such problems.

Again I would hope the police are in attendance. If there is to be a large gathering of people, making a protest, it is only prudent to do so.

edwards
05-06-2014, 07:08 PM
Everyone going on saturday will have to bring a brolly by the looks of it folks, the oly way we will make him sit up and take any notice of our feelings is to turn up in force.

PETRIE OUT

blackpoolhibs
05-06-2014, 07:28 PM

Are you the lone survivor from the band on the titanic?

Ferryhibby
05-06-2014, 07:34 PM
no not going...i could go as nothing else on but chose not to

Gustavo Fring
05-06-2014, 07:39 PM
no not going...i could go as nothing else on but chose not to

boo

bighairyfaeleith
05-06-2014, 07:55 PM
boo

How is that apology coming along pal?

Gustavo Fring
05-06-2014, 08:13 PM
How is that apology coming along pal?

i take it all back , you were right i was wrong so i will eat humble pie and i apologise

banchoryhibs
05-06-2014, 08:23 PM
I'll be there.

I think that it's important to show Leeann just how deep our disappointment and frustrations are and that the people responsible should be held to account. If there's a poor turnout she can dismiss any call for Petrie's resignation as being little more than rumblings from a small minority of the support.

If the Hands Off Hibs rally and demonstration had not been very well supported the Club would not exist today. Sometimes we have to leave the apathy behind and make our voices heard.

edwards
05-06-2014, 08:27 PM
I'll be there.

I think that it's important to show Leeann just how deep our disappointment and frustrations are and that the people responsible should be held to account. If there's a poor turnout she can dismiss any call for Petrie's resignation as being little more than rumblings from a small minority of the support.

If the Hands Off Hibs rally and demonstration had not been very well supported the Club would not exist today. Sometimes we have to leave the apathy behind and make our voices heard.

SPOT ON :top marks

PETRIE OUT

bighairyfaeleith
05-06-2014, 08:31 PM
i take it all back , you were right i was wrong so i will eat humble pie and i apologise

Very much appreciated. Good luck on Saturday, I mean that as well. I dont agree but I appreciate why people are doing it.

Www1875hfc
05-06-2014, 08:33 PM
Ah'll be there along with 3 or 4 others. :aok:

Picking up my Petrie out banner tomorrow.

ionahibby
05-06-2014, 08:44 PM
Why will the attendees be jumping about like dafties?

That and your bum chums quote, is not painting you in a good light. Kano isn't embarrassing anyone, you however :cb?

Fair enough i might be going a bit ott but I'm annoyed how they are going about things. As someone else said i understand why people are doing this but i don't think this is the best way to do it. All we are doing is giving the weegie media news stories that no doubt they will paint negatively, and they will be loving the fact that it keeps the heat off their beloved rangers.

Gustavo Fring
05-06-2014, 08:53 PM
Fair enough i might be going a bit ott but I'm annoyed how they are going about things. As someone else said i understand why people are doing this but i don't think this is the best way to do it. All we are doing is giving the weegie media news stories that no doubt they will paint negatively, and they will be loving the fact that it keeps the heat off their beloved rangers.

all we are doing is sending a message to rod petrie that we've had enough

blackpoolhibs
05-06-2014, 08:55 PM

Why are you more bothered about that, than the way that man has run this club into the ground? :confused:

ionahibby
05-06-2014, 09:08 PM
all we are doing is sending a message to rod petrie that we've had enough

I think i might come along on Saturday, i won't take part in any protest but i will hear folk, Kane etc out at least. If i feel differently on Saturday night i will eat humble pie and apologise.

Thecat23
05-06-2014, 09:12 PM
I took a mad turn today and renewed my seats for next season. I hope Mr Petrie is long gone by then. If not I pity my good friend who sits next to me who always keeps me calm :D Think he's the calmest man in ER which does help.

Kaiser1962
05-06-2014, 09:21 PM

He may still have his 5000 shares, under 0.1%. Cant be arsed to check.

we are hibs
06-06-2014, 06:40 AM
Petrie out!!

Weir7
06-06-2014, 06:56 AM

Get in touch with petrie out group. Share you're thoughts for improving the campaign.

147lothian
06-06-2014, 08:22 PM
poster who seem to think they have to justify why they are not going, really don't have to, im not that interested, but giving people who are working for the benefit of the club on a voluntary basis personal abuse really is below the belt, petrie out!

Amit
06-06-2014, 08:24 PM
I'll be there in spirit as I have an exam from 9am to 5pm!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk