PDA

View Full Version : Laughing Stock

Torto7062
04-06-2014, 10:56 AM
As was mentioned to me this morning
if Saturday's Protest fails to attract big numbers and is moved away
From ER then it will be more humorous
Material for heart's c**ts to throw at us....

easty
04-06-2014, 11:08 AM
You care what Hearts ***** think. That's where you're going wrong.

Billychaotic182
04-06-2014, 11:12 AM
Who cares what others say as long as the message is put across correctly

Keith_M
04-06-2014, 11:13 AM

Yep, that REALLY is the most important thing we should care about just now

:rolleyes:

Waxy
04-06-2014, 11:14 AM
The biggest positive about all this. No one gives a &£&) about them anymore.

Torto7062
04-06-2014, 11:15 AM
No I don't give a turtles turd about them
But merely pointing out we need a Massive
turnout and also it should be at ER

MB62
04-06-2014, 11:17 AM
And not a word from our glorious saviour STF about how his company has failed miserably yet again.

Well here's my statement to him

Thank ***k we don't have ten Rod Petrie's! :grr:

The Gorf
04-06-2014, 11:20 AM

Agree it should be at ER. I just hope that we are not kept waiting till the last minute for a decision where it's to be.

dp00
04-06-2014, 11:23 AM
After the behaviour of the protest after the last game... I'll not be anywhere near this one. Hopefully people have learned to behave as some of the behaviour behind the west stand and famous five stand was embarrassing to say the least

DaveF
04-06-2014, 11:27 AM
After the behaviour of the protest after the last game... I'll not be anywhere near this one. Hopefully people have learned to behave as some of the behaviour behind the west stand and famous five stand was embarrassing to say the least

I wasn't at that one but come on, we had just been beaten and relegated after a shocking run of 20+ games. What else did you expect?

shagpile
04-06-2014, 11:27 AM

Get a life.

Saorsa
04-06-2014, 11:29 AM
After the behaviour of the protest after the last game... I'll not be anywhere near this one. Hopefully people have learned to behave as some of the behaviour behind the west stand and famous five stand was embarrassing to say the leastaye, it was terrible with hundreds arrested for violence and public order offences.

MrSmith
04-06-2014, 11:57 AM
Agree it should be at ER. I just hope that we are not kept waiting till the last minute for a decision where it's to be.

I disagree! Any organised meeting/protest should be held in a neutral venue.

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-06-2014, 12:14 PM
Surely can't be as embarrassing as being relegated by Hamilton to join Hearts in the championship? I'm using that as my yardstick to measure all future Hibs related embarrassments. I should be fine for a while.

Tricla
04-06-2014, 12:52 PM

A turtles turd! Lol!

cabbageandribs1875
04-06-2014, 12:55 PM

i honestly don't understand any hibby being the slightest bit bothered about what a yamboid thinks, they are on this earth to be pointed and laughed at

CB_NO3
04-06-2014, 01:00 PM
The day we got relagated in the worst SPL in history, the day we got humped 9-0 from Malmo (the biggest loss ever, for a scottish club) and the day we got humped 5-1 from Hearts were the days we were a laughing stock and yes, it was all with the current board in control. The board that have no clue about football. We cant become anymore a laughing stock.

NAE NOOKIE
04-06-2014, 11:17 PM

I keep seeing the same word on thread after thread .................... 'embarrassing'

This is fitba fans you are talking about mate ... not the fkng women's institute. In some countries they would have set the stadium on fire at full time and the least of the players worries would be getting called a few names on the way to their cars.

Nae wonder this club is crap on the park and gets pumped in near enough every derby ..... When you get fans posting threads moaning coz the nasty Yams might laugh at a protest and others moaning at fans for losing the plot after yet another humiliation.

Don't get me wrong ..... I am not, nor would I in any circumstances advocate violence in any form ........... But in my opinion the time for being nice is over ........... its long past time that this club stopped being so ****ing nice !!!

The club itself seem incapable of finding a way to do that ...... perhaps its up to the fans to show them the way.

greenlex
05-06-2014, 02:37 AM
The day we got relagated in the worst SPL in history, the day we got humped 9-0 from Malmo (the biggest loss ever, for a scottish club) and the day we got humped 5-1 from Hearts were the days we were a laughing stock and yes, it was all with the current board in control. The board that have no clue about football. We cant become anymore a laughing stock.
There wasn't a day where we were beaten 9-0 by Malmo. Just saying.

gorgie greens
05-06-2014, 05:15 AM
Surely can't be as embarrassing as being relegated by Hamilton to join Hearts in the championship? I'm using that as my yardstick to measure all future Hibs related embarrassments. I should be fine for a while.

Was bad but Malmo at home

Viva_Palmeiras
05-06-2014, 05:36 AM

Laughing stock- tired overused phrase IMO - serves us no purpose - we must focus on forwards and stop wallowing.

heretoday
05-06-2014, 06:19 AM
The management must have got the message by now!

I'll not be attending any tawdry protest and I'll not be worrying what a small band of get-a-life Hearts fans think either.

Leave it to management to bring in some talent and start the season with a fresh look.

Enjoy your holidays!

Phil D. Rolls
05-06-2014, 06:21 AM
Who cares what others say as long as the message is put across correctly

And if the message isn't put across properly?

I'm thinking about things like sexist remarks, unsubstantiated remarks, lack of mandate, and making a day of protest into a "family fun day".

I'm not against their objectives, but they are not a group that seems to have the ability to come up with the answers to some difficult questions. I base this on some of the gaffs they have made so far, these seem to suggest that they are not very good at planning.

Www1875hfc
05-06-2014, 06:31 AM
I keep seeing the same word on thread after thread .................... 'embarrassing'

This is fitba fans you are talking about mate ... not the fkng women's institute. In some countries they would have set the stadium on fire at full time and the least of the players worries would be getting called a few names on the way to their cars.

Nae wonder this club is crap on the park and gets pumped in near enough every derby ..... When you get fans posting threads moaning coz the nasty Yams might laugh at a protest and others moaning at fans for losing the plot after yet another humiliation.

Don't get me wrong ..... I am not, nor would I in any circumstances advocate violence in any form ........... But in my opinion the time for being nice is over ........... its long past time that this club stopped being so ****ing nice !!!

The club itself seem incapable of finding a way to do that ...... perhaps its up to the fans to show them the way.

:aok: This.

Turkish Green
05-06-2014, 06:54 AM
Personally, I wish them well but I have me doubts as to what a protest/rally outside ER on a Saturday in the middle of the summer (in the rain) is likely to achieve.

Now if it was at the same time as the official supporters groups meeting with Leeann Dempster and that meeting got disrupted by the "Petrie Out" campaign then maybe the club might take notice but I doubt it. RP is too thick skinned to take any notice unless it hits him in the wallet.

What appears clear to me is that RP will remain as Chairman of the Board as long as STF owns the club. There should be an organised boycott of all STF companies until he removes RP from the board. The Farmer family need to be made aware of the anger of the supporters towards his blue-eyed boy. Appointing Leeann Dempster as a buffer (however good she is as CEO) does not change the fact that RP is basically still in the same role now as he was last season.

PETRIE OUT

CRAZYHIBBY
05-06-2014, 07:27 AM
Heart of midlothian football club are and always will be the laughing stock of scottish football.... The way vlad sacked burley effectively losing them a near certain title win will always imo be regarded as scottish footballs biggest howler......we were relegated cos we're **** ...but we are not a laughing stock.

Gustavo Fring
05-06-2014, 07:48 AM

surely the embarrasing thing that day was being relegated from the worst scottish top flight in living memory , being played off the park at home by a team from the division below and tossing away a 2 goal advantage we were lucky to have

The Gorf
05-06-2014, 10:13 AM
I disagree! Any organised meeting/protest should be held in a neutral venue.
Disagree back at ya. The protest should be held at the heart of the issue ie ER.

05-06-2014, 06:04 PM
Couldn't give a flying **** what those cretins think. Laugh all they want but they're hardly plain sailing themselves.

05-06-2014, 06:07 PM
Heart of midlothian football club are and always will be the laughing stock of scottish football.... The way vlad sacked burley effectively losing them a near certain title win will always imo be regarded as scottish footballs biggest howler......we were relegated cos we're **** ...but we are not a laughing stock.

:top marks

They are corrupt, thieving, cheating, peado-employing, charity robbing, immoral *******s and that is a reputation that will forever stay with them. Truly vile club to the core and over the years have been a constant circus.