PDA

View Full Version : TB to confirm TB within 48Hrs

Evergreen86
04-06-2014, 08:10 AM
Titus Bramble to be confirmed as Hibernians first signing within the next 48hrs.

Terry Butcher has offered a life line to the former Ipswich defender who has struggled to find a club since leaving Sunderland at the end of 12/13 Season.

BBC Source (Journo -Info usually spot on)

:flag:

California-Hibs
04-06-2014, 08:12 AM
Would be an extremely good signing if we pull this one off!!!

stokesmessiah
04-06-2014, 08:15 AM
Yes, quite.

steviehibsleith
04-06-2014, 08:17 AM
Wait a minute Terry is getting sacked on Friday................

Peevemor
I'm surprised that Tightass Petrie has sanctioned this. :tee hee:

Spike Mandela
Done the deal on a Blackberry no doubt.

Peevemor
04-06-2014, 08:18 AM

:applause:

NatureBoy
04-06-2014, 08:19 AM
Very happy with this if true, on paper an excellent signing.

stoneyburn hibs
04-06-2014, 08:20 AM
Something positive for a change.

Callum_62
04-06-2014, 08:20 AM
Hasn't played in a year -how good is he now?

Surely good enough for us

NOLA
04-06-2014, 08:23 AM
might have been a bombscare at previous clubs but its the 1stdivision we are in, he should stroll it, good signing for us if it comes off, wages?

scuttle
04-06-2014, 08:23 AM
Could be a thorn in the side to attackers

NadeAteMyLunch!
04-06-2014, 08:24 AM
Agreed, absolute bombscare at times in the EPL. Should cruise the Scottish championship though I'd imagine

BarneyK
04-06-2014, 08:27 AM
Twice arrested in connection with sexual assault charges and on one occasion it also involved class A drugs. Convicted of nothing, granted, but still...is this the bright future we're looking for? Even if innocent, he doesn't exactly strike me as a good honest pro who will shun George Street for hard work and dedication.

Geo_1875
04-06-2014, 08:31 AM
Twice arrested in connection with sexual assault charges and on one occasion it also involved class A drugs. Convicted of nothing, granted, but still...is this the bright future we're looking for? Even if innocent, he doesn't exactly strike me as a good honest pro who will shun George Street for hard work and dedication.

If innocent, he's done nothing wrong so what do you base your "opinion" on?

Callum_62
04-06-2014, 08:33 AM

*facepalm*

I wish every fan would drop this 'Hibs class' nonsense

I want hard, tough *******s that will fight and scrap and bully the opposition

If they need to be e'd up to that then fine.... :greengrin

Lee Marvin
04-06-2014, 08:34 AM
Twice arrested in connection with sexual assault charges and on one occasion it also involved class A drugs. Convicted of nothing, granted, but still...is this the bright future we're looking for? Even if innocent, he doesn't exactly strike me as a good honest pro who will shun George Street for hard work and dedication.i

If he was a model pro he wouldn't be linked with hibs. Can't have it all I'm afraid.

He would be an incredible signing. Not sure if I believe it tho

Cameron1875
04-06-2014, 08:38 AM
Hahahaha Oh my word. I don't wanna add to the depressed mood in here but signing this boy would almost feel as bad as an Edinburgh Derby pumping.

The boy is a laughing stock.

4 Front Teeth
04-06-2014, 08:39 AM
Seems strange we would throw very good players on the scrap heap because of their 'background' but we would sign this guy. From Wikipedia:

One of his brothers, Tesfaye Bramble, is also a footballer and has represented Montserrat at international level.[22] The two brothers were arrested on suspicion of rape in September 2010[23] with Tesfaye being convicted of the offence,[24] and Titus later being released without charge. On 28 September 2011, Bramble was temporarily suspended by Sunderland,[25] after having been arrested on allegations of sexual assault and possession of a Class A drug.[26] He was cleared of these charges on 31 May 2012.[27]

BarneyK
04-06-2014, 08:39 AM
If innocent, he's done nothing wrong so what do you base your "opinion" on?

Why the " "'s around opinion? Slightly patronising, no? It is an opinion, yes. I'm just saying that I think we should be looking at a certain level of professionalism in our senior players, not someone who's likely to hit the headlines for extra-curricular activities. As for the rape allegations, dinnae kid yourself that you'd not have a ball with the background were the shoe on the other foot and the yams were looking to sign him.

nribs
04-06-2014, 08:40 AM
Hopefully he'd stroll it in the championship. Never looked anything other than gash in the epl. And yes I know we arent in the epl.

Thecat23
04-06-2014, 08:42 AM
Holy ****, I hope this is a wind up. One of the worst players I've seen play the game. Nelson or him? Like being asked if you want your bird pumped with your best pal or your brother! Rather have none thanks.

Aldo
04-06-2014, 08:43 AM
If he came to Hibs and performed then I'd be happy with that.

Still only 32 and tbh would be a helluva lot better than Nelson.

Will wait and see what occurs in the coming days but this is right out of left field.

calder45a
Could be a thorn in the side to attackers

:wink:

Could be a sweet deal.
He will get his just deserts coming to Hibs.

NOLA
*facepalm*

if he was e'd up he wouldnt be fighting or scrapping with anyone :wink:

MWHIBBIES
04-06-2014, 08:44 AM
Hopefully he'd stroll it in the championship. Never looked anything other than gash in the epl. And yes I know we arent in the epl.He has prone to a howler but Sir Bobby Robson wouldn't have signed him for 6 million if he was never anything other than gash. He was a very good center back on his day.

SlickShoes
04-06-2014, 08:45 AM

You know where all the good honest clean living pro's are? Not playing in the Scottish Championship.

Keith_M
"Error-prone football defender with a habit of scoring own goals, Titus Bramble has played for clubs including Ipswich, Newcastle, Wigan and Sunderland. Brother Tesfaye was jailed for rape in 2010 and entering 2012 Titus was court-bound facing accusations of sexual assault."

All About Titus Bramble (http://www.mirror.co.uk/all-about/titus%20bramble)

Aldo
Holy ****, I hope this is a wind up. One of the worst players I've seen play the game. Nelson or him? Like being asked if you want your bird pumped with your best pal or your brother! Rather have none thanks.

I think he would do ok TC I really do. I think he has been a bit of a Bombscare but having watched him at NUFC quite a bit he was never as bad as folk made out.... Easy target sort to say.

nribs
04-06-2014, 08:46 AM
He has prone to a howler but Sir Bobby Robson wouldn't have signed him for 6 million if he was never anything other than gash. He was a very good center back on his day.

What day? Sir Bobby Robson great manager and a legend of a guy but surely even he could make the odd poor signing?

Thecat23
04-06-2014, 08:47 AM
I think he would do ok TC I really do. I think he has been a bit of a Bombscare but having watched him at NUFC quite a bit he was never as bad as folk made out.... Easy target sort to say.

Hope so Aldo, surely to god he can play in this league no bother!

Aldo
04-06-2014, 08:48 AM
Hope so Aldo, surely to god he can play in this league no bother!

If indeed the rumours are true.

Paloschi
04-06-2014, 08:49 AM
I really hope this is spot on as I think he would stroll the league.

He really is a character, too. He would add experience and presence.

Lets also remember that he was cleared of all charges brought to him. :agree:

cleanyman
04-06-2014, 08:51 AM
Considering the level we are at, great signing.

Beefster
04-06-2014, 08:51 AM
Conference player rumoured to be signing for Hibs...

"Aw FFS, what the **** are we doing signing huddies from the equivalent of the Junior leagues that we've never heard of"

Player who has played 300 games in one of the best leagues in the world rumoured to be signing for Hibs"...

"Aw FFS, what the **** are we doing signing huddies..."

oneone73
04-06-2014, 08:53 AM
I thought the plan, if there is one, was to get rid of the George Street culture? I've said it on another thread, I despair, I really do. Butcher and Petrie out.

BarneyK
04-06-2014, 08:54 AM
*facepalm*

Yip. Never mentioned "Hibs class" but never mind. As an aside, it seems his name has been used on Twitter by some as synonymous with abject -

Elliott Parish ‏@EllParish ·May 31
Come on saints. This game is Titus bramble.

Michael Jones ‏@mikeyjones89 ·May 28
Pitbull is musics Titus bramble

JB ‏@NewsManc ·Nov 7
Cornbrook. The Titus Bramble of Metrolink stations.

Martin ‏@IAmNotOllyMurs ·Sep 9
The Titus Bramble school of defending in action here

Aldo
04-06-2014, 08:55 AM
Conference player rumoured to be signing for Hibs... "Aw FFS, what the **** are we doing signing huddies from the equivalent of the Junior leagues that we've never heard of" Player who has played 300 games in one of the best leagues in the world rumoured to be signing for Hibs"... "Aw FFS, what the **** are we doing signing huddies..."

That made me laugh Beefster.

The expectations of some folk will mean unless it's someone they want then they will never be happy.

Paloschi
04-06-2014, 08:56 AM
I thought the plan, if there is one, was to get rid of the George Street culture? I've said it on another thread, I despair, I really do. Butcher and Petrie out.

Bramble is far more upper class than George Street. One of lifes true ballers!

On a more serious note i don't really care if the players like a drink or not. More successful Hibs teams in the past have included the likes of Riordan, Fletcher, 0'Connor, Latapy and Lehmann who like a drink and a night out.

I do agree that this culture should not be acceptable in Scottish football, Collins said that is how we challenge the old firm, we eat right, we look after our body right etc. It is something that is embedded in UK culture and no matter what team we put in place they will all like a night out.

Scottie
04-06-2014, 09:02 AM
:timebomb: :panic: Oh no !

Keith_M
04-06-2014, 09:04 AM
With all due respect to the OP, this is nothing but an unsourced rumour... from someone with 10 posts to his name.

Now, he may well be genuine but we all know that posting garbage on rival fans' websites is a game played regularly by the more childish elements of football fans, which sadly now makes me suspicious of practically every rumour like this.

For instance, we've already been reliably informed in the last week that Terry Butcher is leaving and that we're to be the subject of a takeover by some American Billionaire.

I'm gonna wait until any signings are actually confirmed before getting out my Pitchfork/Magnum of Champagne

Hermit Crab
04-06-2014, 09:06 AM
I really hope this is spot on as I think he would stroll the league.

He really is a character, too. He would add experience and presence.

Lets also remember that he was cleared of all charges brought to him. :agree:

Hmmm

hibee92
04-06-2014, 09:09 AM
This is going to be Shekfi Kuqi all over again. A decent signing on paper, but a horrendous footballer. Bring back McPake.

Unseen work
04-06-2014, 09:17 AM
It's some sort of plan!!! Collins missed sitters then he leaks goals....

https://twitter.com/19tmb/status/348396669722824704

hibee92
04-06-2014, 09:18 AM
He has prone to a howler but Sir Bobby Robson wouldn't have signed him for 6 million if he was never anything other than gash. He was a very good center back on his day.

12 years ago man. Sir Bobby is a legend but he was prone to the odd shocker. Carl Cort for £7m.

Suburban Hibby
04-06-2014, 09:20 AM

This- absolute bombscare- rather have Colin Murdoch

stoneyburn hibs
04-06-2014, 09:24 AM
Not even kicked a ball and some posters have written him off.

I shouldn't be surprised really.

Speedway
04-06-2014, 09:24 AM
Better off with Wilfred Bramble.

Do we ever get proven wrong with these early assessments?

TowerHibs
04-06-2014, 09:25 AM
People said same when St j signed michael Dubbery and Jody Morris yet when linked with us they are suddenly not good enough.

Soon as some fans accept that we are in championship and we are either going to sign ex high league players with baggage or unknowns then the better. No chance of getting behind the team if we write these guys off before they start

Lee Marvin
04-06-2014, 09:30 AM
I despair at some opinions on this thread, I really do. Nothing is good enough for us hibs fans it seems. A conference player - not hibs class and obviously sh#te. A player who has played over 300 games in one of the best leagues in the world bit made 6 mistakes - not hibs class. I'd rather have nelson or Murdoch blah blah blah.

Utter drivel. This guy would be a frivkin god in our league if his head was even remotely in the right place

HibeeMcGinn1
04-06-2014, 09:30 AM
Huddy. Bramble and Nelson at centre half? Scary

TowerHibs
04-06-2014, 09:35 AM
I despair at some opinions on this thread, I really do. Nothing is good enough for us hibs fans it seems. A conference player - not hibs class and obviously sh#te. A player who has played over 300 games in one of the best leagues in the world bit made 6 mistakes - not hibs class. I'd rather have nelson or Murdoch blah blah blah.

Utter drivel. This guy would be a frivkin god in our league if his head was even remotely in the right place

Its boring and completely detrimental. Come August, these guys are just waiting for the new players to make a mistake.

Jean Allen Boumsung.......hosed all over the SPL, strolled it. Went to Newcastle, lasted 6 months and became a joke. This is a french international that then went on to have an absolutely solid career.

Yet we dont want a guy who has played over 10 years in the EPL to play for us in the Championship......strange deluded people.

Thpse saying no thnaks....can you name who you want as a back 4 at Hibs?? Cause we wont have Alves, Thiago Silva, Varane, Baines

oneone73
04-06-2014, 09:43 AM
The only way I could - at a pinch - just about put up with the dumping (on) of our young players is if there was to be a complete war on the George Street drinking culture, and a new emphasis on high-tempo training, fitness, dedication and professionalism. Titus Bramble??? Deary, deary me. What is the point?

Nailrod
04-06-2014, 09:44 AM
Why the " "'s around opinion? Slightly patronising, no? It is an opinion, yes. I'm just saying that I think we should be looking at a certain level of professionalism in our senior players, not someone who's likely to hit the headlines for extra-curricular activities. As for the rape allegations, dinnae kid yourself that you'd not have a ball with the background were the shoe on the other foot and the yams were looking to sign him.I think maybe the OP inadvertently posted on the wrong board, and they are... :rolleyes:

IWasThere2016
04-06-2014, 09:53 AM

Same for me..

Speedway
04-06-2014, 09:54 AM
Hibs Signing Criteria:

Hibs Class Players Must:

- Be young
- Be fast
- Been good to great at any/all previous clubs
- Be of strict Lochend/Rio geneology
- Have penned the words to sunshine on leith
- Had family members who knew any/all of the famous five personally
- Never drink publicly
- Have 'Le God' tatooed on their 'little elvis'
- Have 'Petrie' and 'Out' tattooed on their buttcheeks
- Not be classless enough to have tattoos
- Sign an 18 year contract stating in the press that Hibs are the only club they will ever play for and have sworn a contractual blood oath to that effect.

The Green Goblin
04-06-2014, 10:00 AM
With all due respect to the OP, this is nothing but an unsourced rumour... from someone with 10 posts to his name.

Now, he may well be genuine but we all know that posting garbage on rival fans' websites is a game played regularly by the more childish elements of football fans, which sadly now makes me suspicious of practically every rumour like this.

For instance, we've already been reliably informed in the last week that Terry Butcher is leaving and that we're to be the subject of a takeover by some American Billionaire.

I'm gonna wait until any signings are actually confirmed before getting out my Pitchfork/Magnum of Champagne

100% this. A lot of "strange" stuff being posted of late.

Tonez
04-06-2014, 10:02 AM
Ok I'll be the first to say it, He's no Hibs class :rolleyes:

Decent signing if it's true, wonder if the Tache has swapped Nelson to seal the deal :agree:

CRAZYHIBBY
04-06-2014, 10:07 AM
How can tb be signing players when he's suposedly in Brazil

truehibernian
04-06-2014, 10:07 AM
People said same when St j signed michael Dubbery and Jody Morris yet when linked with us they are suddenly not good enough.

Soon as some fans accept that we are in championship and we are either going to sign ex high league players with baggage or unknowns then the better. No chance of getting behind the team if we write these guys off before they start

Really ? Jody Morris was always a tidy player and it was really the off field stuff that gave him a bad rep - as for Duberry, he was a tad unlucky playing in a side with absolute quality and dripping in class. He was always nails, no nonsense and fit as a butcher's dug (nae pun).

Bramble - deary deary me - this yet again sounds like Hibs scraping the journeyman barrel - hope it is wrong, awful player, I want us to go for that lad at Cowdenbeath who has age and desire to get somewhere in football - not a player who has millions in the bank and doesn't really give a sook.

Speedway
04-06-2014, 10:08 AM
Ok I'll be the first to say it, He's no Hibs class :rolleyes:

Decent signing if it's true, wonder if the Tache has swapped Nelson to seal the deal :agree:

The Tache will have done nothing of the sort because as we all know, he is no longer involved in club matters.

jacomo
04-06-2014, 10:13 AM

Don't worry, I'm sure the rest of the dedicated pros at Hibs will take care of him and make sure he's not distracted... :rolleyes:

TowerHibs
04-06-2014, 10:14 AM
Really ? Jody Morris was always a tidy player and it was really the off field stuff that gave him a bad rep - as for Duberry, he was a tad unlucky playing in a side with absolute quality and dripping in class. He was always nails, no nonsense and fit as a butcher's dug (nae pun).

Bramble - deary deary me - this yet again sounds like Hibs scraping the journeyman barrel - hope it is wrong, awful player, I want us to go for that lad at Cowdenbeath who has age and desire to get somewhere in football - not a player who has millions in the bank and doesn't really give a sook.

So Bramble is a bombscare and crap???? The guy who has played for 3 Premiership clubs, England under 21 international.

Christ, i have nothing against the boy from Cowdenbeath, i dont know him, but you can guarantee that if we signed him people would moan about that!!! I also dont understand that TB is a journeyman....broke through at Ipswich, signed for Newcastle for £6million and then signed by another premiership clubs Wigan & Sunderlan. Both times by Steve Bruce who was a class centre half and obviously trusted him

Jones28
04-06-2014, 10:15 AM

He's innocent, so this is irrelevant.

jacomo
04-06-2014, 10:16 AM
Bramble is far more upper class than George Street. One of lifes true ballers!

On a more serious note i don't really care if the players like a drink or not. More successful Hibs teams in the past have included the likes of Riordan, Fletcher, 0'Connor, Latapy and Lehmann who like a drink and a night out.

I do agree that this culture should not be acceptable in Scottish football, Collins said that is how we challenge the old firm, we eat right, we look after our body right etc. It is something that is embedded in UK culture and no matter what team we put in place they will all like a night out.

Sitting on the fence nicely there. So do you not care about Scottish football's drinking culture or do you think it should not be acceptable?

When all footballers used to drink and eat as they pleased, it wasn't so much of an issue. Nowadays, the ones who live right and look after themselves show up the ones who don't.

California-Hibs
04-06-2014, 10:18 AM
So is there even any substance in this one or is it nonesense?

hibIBZ
04-06-2014, 10:20 AM
I think it's a gamble, if he regains form and works hard then we will have a player more than capable at this level. He hasn't played for a year and seems to have come through a few difficult situations in his personal life. As I said a gamble IMO

truehibernian
04-06-2014, 10:30 AM
So Bramble is a bombscare and crap???? The guy who has played for 3 Premiership clubs, England under 21 international.

Christ, i have nothing against the boy from Cowdenbeath, i dont know him, but you can guarantee that if we signed him people would moan about that!!! I also dont understand that TB is a journeyman....broke through at Ipswich, signed for Newcastle for £6million and then signed by another premiership clubs Wigan & Sunderlan. Both times by Steve Bruce who was a class centre half and obviously trusted him

I'll stand by my assessment of him - I think he is awful, was never a good Premiership player, hasn't played in a year, has had off field issues - it's almost the perfect CV for a Hibs acquisition.

I want to steer well well clear of journeymen players who have their money in the bank and have nothing left to 'achieve'.

I want us to buy/get in players who see Hibs as a challenge to the next level, or indeed nurture and bring on the youth talent we have.

Titus Bramble - no thanks :aok:

Greenworld
04-06-2014, 10:32 AM
Sitting on the fence nicely there. So do you not care about Scottish football's drinking culture or do you think it should not be acceptable?

When all footballers used to drink and eat as they pleased, it wasn't so much of an issue. Nowadays, the ones who live right and look after themselves show up the ones who don't.

Ah I think we should change tack and thougherly encourage the drink culture
Remember the 60's and 70's the best football times and although I'm
Sure some guys didn't drink a good time was had by all the football
Was magnificent.
:greengrin

Speedway
04-06-2014, 10:32 AM
I'll stand by my assessment of him - I think he is awful, was never a good Premiership player, hasn't played in a year, has had off field issues - it's almost the perfect CV for a Hibs acquisition.

I want to steer well well clear of journeymen players who have their money in the bank and have nothing left to 'achieve'.

I want us to buy/get in players who see Hibs as a challenge to the next level, or indeed nurture and bring on the youth talent we have.

Titus Bramble - no thanks :aok:

Perhaps we should sign Lee Hughes and Marlon King whilst we're at it.

truehibernian
04-06-2014, 10:35 AM
Perhaps we should sign Lee Hughes and Marlon King whilst we're at it.

If we did then it wouldn't just be Friday's they had cake - that would be a right roly poly trio !

BarneyK
04-06-2014, 10:36 AM

No, apparantly the Class A drug charge was dropped... :duck:

Sudds_1
04-06-2014, 10:39 AM

so...which one did you eventually pick Cat?
:cb:greengrin

GlenrothesHibee
04-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Whether this is true or not its just nice to be linked with players again instead of protest talk etc.

allezsauzee
04-06-2014, 10:41 AM
In terms of ability, a fit Titus Bramble would easily be good enough to play in Scotland. If he has the desire to get his career back on track, it could a great opportunity for Hibs and Titus.

Billychaotic182
04-06-2014, 11:19 AM

If he is innocent then that's it he is innocent. All this hibs class crap is soooo over done and boring now. As long as we have a good player who works hard to get us out this mess who cares if he was accused of something that he was never charged with. Joke of a post total joke

Ronniekirk
04-06-2014, 11:24 AM

He hasn't it's Lee Ann in charge now and she knows she needs to get season Ticket Sales up and that for there to be unity we need some positive news coming out of Easter Road .Dont know if it's true or not but it's the sort of thing that is needed to focus us back on the Team and away from the bickering that's going on So would be a smart move early on by Lee Ann .

dmc1875
04-06-2014, 11:25 AM
If he is innocent then that's it he is innocent. All this hibs class crap is soooo over done and boring now. As long as we have a good player who works hard to get us out this mess who cares if he was accused of something that he was never charged with. Joke of a post total joke

As everyone keeps saying it's not the name on the back of the jersey that counts but the badge at the front.

It doesnt matter if it's Titus bramble, Ryan Stevenson or whoever when they play for hibs hibs is the only important thing.

erin go bragh
04-06-2014, 11:25 AM
Titus Bramble or Nelson ?? Would be a brilliant bit of business if true . Imho . For all the posters bringing up his past . No charges were made .

Ggtth

dmc1875
04-06-2014, 11:26 AM
He hasn't it's Lee Ann in charge now and she knows she needs to get season Ticket Sales up and that for there to be unity we need some positive news coming out of Easter Road .Dont know if it's true or not but it's the sort of thing that is needed to focus us back on the Team and away from the bickering that's going on So would be a smart move early on by Lee Ann .

This is why I believe we will sign McFadden as she will see it as a bit of a marquee signing

Peevemor
04-06-2014, 11:31 AM

I agree. T'was a joke.

StevieC
04-06-2014, 11:39 AM
So Bramble is a bombscare and crap????

Yes

As someone that has watched him week in week out when he was at Newcastle he is indeed a bombscare .. and given how long ago that was I will guess that by now he will also be crap.

My 76 year old mum (Newcastle fan all her life) used to watch MOTD and spend the rest of the night shaking her head at Bramble having sold a goal and cost a win with a mistake in the last 5 minutes of a game. If she could see he was a bombscare at her age then its safe to say he was a liability. If she hadn't passed away last year then the thought of him playing for Hibs may well have done it anyway.

Michael
04-06-2014, 11:43 AM
Please no. He's awful!

Onceinawhile
04-06-2014, 11:49 AM
so to summarise:

Terry Butcher is giving Titus Bramble Tuberculosis?

Keith_M
04-06-2014, 11:55 AM

It's currently an unsubstantiated rumour that seems to have got a lot of people's knickers in a twist unnecessarily.

If the OP is a Yam on the wind-up (I'm not saying he defo is), then he's certainly been successful in hooking a few, so kudos from me.

nribs
04-06-2014, 11:59 AM
It was on the Hibs Rumours site but it looks like it may have been removed? Never seen a story removed from that site before?? Also the OP was word for word fro Hibs Rumours site. Not saying the OP is at the wind up or anything.

leggeto
04-06-2014, 11:59 AM
Was he no a bit of a bombscare at Newcastle, seem to remember him flogging a few goals,not the same level I know,high profile but

davhibby
04-06-2014, 12:01 PM
Won player of the year at Wigan in 2009 so he can't be as bad as some make out

TowerHibs
04-06-2014, 12:03 PM
Yes

As someone that has watched him week in week out when he was at Newcastle he is indeed a bombscare .. and given how long ago that was I will guess that by now he will also be crap.

My 76 year old mum (Newcastle fan all her life) used to watch MOTD and spend the rest of the night shaking her head at Bramble having sold a goal and cost a win with a mistake in the last 5 minutes of a game. If she could see he was a bombscare at her age then its safe to say he was a liability. If she hadn't passed away last year then the thought of him playing for Hibs may well have done it anyway.

Thats fair enough. I still reckon he can do a job in a ppor league....he wont be up agains Henry, Ronaldo, Drogba, Van Nistelrooy, Anelka in our league. I think it's a decent gamble to take.

I am still not sure who the people moaning want us to sign though. Anyone who is already promsing is pplaying Championship in England and even League 1 pay better than us. EVERY singing we will make this summer is a gamble....

TowerHibs
04-06-2014, 12:05 PM
Won player of the year at Wigan in 2009 so he can't be as bad as some make out

cant do a job for anyone is you believe some people on here

ALF TUPPER
04-06-2014, 12:06 PM

:tee hee: hahahaha ........... clever !

Kato
04-06-2014, 12:10 PM
I think every player we sign in future should be ran by the experts on here, if they don't come up to their expectations and experiences of the player on CM then the deal should be scrapped.

Seveno
04-06-2014, 12:15 PM
TB or not TB ? That is the question.

Heisenberg
04-06-2014, 12:17 PM
I'll open a tin of beans if we sign Titus Bramble :aok:

ALF TUPPER
04-06-2014, 12:18 PM
Would be a good signing IMO.

Was innocent of all charges. So no baggage.

Right LD, lets sign him up and give us something to smile about.

Pretty Boy
04-06-2014, 12:24 PM
Bit of a bombscare at times but so was Michael Duberry and he strolled it at St Johnstone.

Pedantic_Hibee
04-06-2014, 12:26 PM
Being a Newcastle follower for years, I have to say I've not seen many centre-backs who can play a diagonal better than him. He's outrageously good at passing for a defender who has his obvious faults. Mainly concentration.

jdships
04-06-2014, 12:27 PM
twice arrested in connection with sexual assault charges and on one occasion it also involved class a drugs. Convicted of nothing, granted, but still...is this the bright future we're looking for? Even if innocent, he doesn't exactly strike me as a good honest pro who will shun george street for hard work and dedication.

yawn !!

Hibiza
04-06-2014, 12:31 PM
:top marks

StevieC
04-06-2014, 12:47 PM
a defender who has his obvious faults. Mainly concentration.

Yep, that was the most frustrating thing.
Could play really well for 85 minutes and then with two lapses (or a rush of blood) he'd sell a goal or two and potentially cost us a win.

Certainly wasnt sorry to see him, and his habit of scoring own goals, leave.

That said .. at a 3-2 away win against FC Basel I almost had my leg broken when Bramble scored a goal and the guy behind fell on top of me trapping my leg between him and the back of the seat in front.

JJP
04-06-2014, 12:50 PM
Can't see him coming here but think he might be a good signing.

HibbyAndy
04-06-2014, 12:50 PM
Quite happy with this IF true.

lyonhibs
04-06-2014, 12:52 PM
Titsup Bramble. Him and Calamity Caldwell are always 2 you can/could guarantee to be seen on MoTD highlights on their erchie 5 metres away from where they should have been as the ball hit their net.

Still, we're a team in the Scottish 1st Division (enough of this Championship crap) so he can't be any worse than Nelson - surely...............

HibbyAndy
04-06-2014, 12:56 PM
Its not the Premiership lads...Its a pishy wee 1st Division league.

Lee Marvin
04-06-2014, 01:11 PM
Titsup Bramble. Him and Calamity Caldwell are always 2 you can/could guarantee to be seen on MoTD highlights on their erchie 5 metres away from where they should have been as the ball hit their net.

Still, we're a team in the Scottish 1st Division (enough of this Championship crap) so he can't be any worse than Nelson - surely...............

I find it hilarious people are genuinely putting him in the same ballpark as Nelson - who truely is an abysmal footballer, by any standards.

It's not going to happen anyway. Another rumour with absolutely no substance

Ronniekirk
04-06-2014, 02:08 PM
I agree. T'was a joke.
I realise that now but didn't at the time :wink:

BarneyK
04-06-2014, 02:17 PM

Billy, any idea where this idea comes from that I - at any stage - mentioned "hibs class"? This is the second time it's been directed at me and I'm ****** if I can see it in the post that's upset you. I simply pointed out his fairly high profile (at the time) allegations and offered an opinion that he doesn't strike me as the dedicated professional we should be looking for in the situation we're in. I'm from the John Collins school of professional footballers living a life becoming of athletes. You dinnae agree, fair play. No need to blow a gasket over it, buddy.

Gerard
04-06-2014, 02:20 PM
I'll open a tin of beans if we sign Titus Bramble :aok:

Heinz BBs or another brand:greengrin

hibsbollah
04-06-2014, 02:24 PM
Ive seen him at SJP and hes absolutely ****ing ganting. But as has been said, its a coup for a team in our division to be able to land anyone with top flight experience. Welcome Titus Shambles :aok:

Billychaotic182
04-06-2014, 03:09 PM
Billy, any idea where this idea comes from that I - at any stage - mentioned "hibs class"? This is the second time it's been directed at me and I'm ****** if I can see it in the post that's upset you. I simply pointed out his fairly high profile (at the time) allegations and offered an opinion that he doesn't strike me as the dedicated professional we should be looking for in the situation we're in. I'm from the John Collins school of professional footballers living a life becoming of athletes. You dinnae agree, fair play. No need to blow a gasket over it, buddy.

You are willing to write off a potential new signing because someone once accused him of something that he was never charged for. Saying that even if he is innocent you don't want him at the club as he might be a bit of a party boy. We read posts like this all the time on here, indicating this hibs class myth and I know i'm not the only one who is sick of reading it. People always write our signing off before they ever kicked a ball for us or even before they have signed.

Did you have the same problem with Stack who was once accused of rape?

GlenrothesHibee
04-06-2014, 03:38 PM
I couldn't care what players do in their lives as long as tbey perform for my club. Hibs class? Couldn't care less.

Ronniekirk
04-06-2014, 03:39 PM
Being a Newcastle follower for years, I have to say I've not seen many centre-backs who can play a diagonal better than him. He's outrageously good at passing for a defender who has his obvious faults. Mainly concentration.

Well if concentration is an issue he will be in good company with McGivern :wink:

Speedway
04-06-2014, 03:42 PM
*48 hours passes*

OP - 'I don't know what happened, there must have been a disagreement over terms, it was a stick on' etc and so forth.

Steven_Hibs
04-06-2014, 03:57 PM
Wait a minute Terry is getting sacked on Friday................

It's a Leanne signing I tell you...

Gustavo Fring
04-06-2014, 04:02 PM

the question is , how good is he at aimlessly hoofing it up the park

ManBearPig
04-06-2014, 04:24 PM
one of worst at giving away crap goals at the toon up the with boumsong!

Ray_
04-06-2014, 04:50 PM

That may be so, however, it would appear to back up what a lot on here are saying as Boumsong absolutely strolled it in the SPL, so much so that Newcastle paid 8M to rangers for his services.

Pedantic_Hibee
04-06-2014, 04:54 PM

He is what I would imagine would be ideal for Butcher's style of direct, fast football. Two speedy wingers ready to collect a ball that isn't an aimless hoof twenty yards from their toes.

frazeHFC
04-06-2014, 05:24 PM
I thought this was a joke when someone mentioned it. :hilarious

Always been a bombscare but at Championship level I'd take him.

Smartie
04-06-2014, 05:38 PM
In our position nobody is going to come to us if they are the finished article and Butcher's job is going to be putting together a bunch of uncut diamonds and trying to get the best out of them. I hope it's him that will be choosing them and choosing them for a particluar role - this may not always have been the case at Hibs imo.

What do you need to sort out with Bramble to get him on track? Concentration? You'd hope that a guy who played 83 times for England could help him with that. Attitude/ party animal? Take him away from his old surroundings and that may help (although thrusting him into the George Street set may not be too clever).

Jim Leighton is probably one of all-time best signings and what did we think when he signed? Confidence at rock-bottom and a shadow of his former self plummeting down levels at a rate of knots. At least he had the ability in the first place so working with him on his problems meant we got a better player than we could ever have hoped to attract otherwise.

I think that this could be a magnificent move, and for Bramble too. A kick-start at a lower level may be what he's looking for. Attitude will be key though.Hopefully his year out has ignited a desire to get back to the level he previously played at. Up to Butcher to work out if this is the case, and hopefully we're not just interested because he used to play for a few big clubs.

Steven_Hibs
04-06-2014, 05:44 PM

He's an absolute pro at that. He'll fit right in :greengrin

neil7908
04-06-2014, 05:46 PM
He has prone to a howler but Sir Bobby Robson wouldn't have signed him for 6 million if he was never anything other than gash. He was a very good center back on his day.I take your point but was Rowan Vine not a £3m player a one point?

edwards
04-06-2014, 05:52 PM

You were quick off the mark Barney but the same could be said regarding O'Connor and we signed him [ Drugs and car theft ]and he had a fair season. This is about getting the right players to get us back in the SPL. He could be worth a gamble.

--------
04-06-2014, 05:54 PM
You are willing to write off a potential new signing because someone once accused him of something that he was never charged for. Saying that even if he is innocent you don't want him at the club as he might be a bit of a party boy. We read posts like this all the time on here, indicating this hibs class myth and I know i'm not the only one who is sick of reading it. People always write our signing off before they ever kicked a ball for us or even before they have signed.

:agree: I had no issue with Stack over the rape accusations - he was found 'not guilty' and that was (or should have been the end of it.

I DID have an issue with him when he took to turning out with four days' growth on his face and the sleeves cut off his jersey - I don't think any professional footballer should turn up for a game as scruffy as that. But I wouldn't give him a hard time about it - either at the game or on here. As long as he kept the ball out of the net and the manager was happy ....

Like you, I find the expression "Hibs' class" (or more usually "not Hibs' class") totally infuriating. Hibs are a football team, not some sort of collective manifestation of some messiah.

Furthermore, Hibs are a second-tier football team in one of the poorest leagues in Europe, and if past trends continue, about 5 years from now most of us posting on this forum will be "Hibs' class" - we'll probably be playing in the All Priests' Over-75s Five-a-side Football Challenge. And losing.

So "Hibs' class" is getting worse and worse by the minute.

Supposing this rumour's true (BIG suppose), and supposing Bramble's fit to play (another big suppose), the issue of whether or not he has alleged criminal previous isn't the first issue that comes to my mind. It's still only "alleged", and in this country, despite the best efforts of Inspector Knacker of the Yard and his minions, people are considered "not guilty" until proven otherwise.

I'm more concerned about whether he's fit and skilful enough to play in the Championship - well enough to get us back into the Premiership ASAP.

Lewis77
04-06-2014, 05:55 PM
Titus Bramble........NO!

I hope to God this isn't true and that's saying something as an atheist! He is allegedly well known for liking a good time and by good time I mean the kind that comes in the glass and chopped on mirrors! We do not need another like that in the dressing room! What is it with Butcher if this is the best he can do ! I'm not gunna get too annoyed because it all my be pish but for Christ's Sake!

Honestly, if I could I really would just give up on us at times! Exasperated!

nribs
04-06-2014, 05:57 PM
Titus Bramble........NO!

I hope to God this isn't true and that's saying something as an atheist! He is well known for liking a good time and by good time I mean the kind that comes in the glass and chopped on mirrors! We do not need another like that in the dressing room! What is it with Butcher if this is the best he can do ! I'm not gunna get too annoyed because it all my be pish but for Christ's Sake!

Eek quite a strong accusation

Lewis77
04-06-2014, 05:59 PM
Eek quite a strong accusation

I'll edit the post using the word 'Allegedly'

BarneyK
04-06-2014, 06:05 PM

No charges were brought on the rape in 2010 but he was charged and tried for a couple of things, including a sexual assault in 2011. As it happens, I don't think he was guilty on either of these incident (the allegations on the 2011 trial seem seem very strange indeed) but I certainly stand by my thoughts on trying to create a more professional setup at the club. Personally, if he were to come I would of course support him, as I do every player who pulls on the shirt. I just happen to think that he would probably come as a higher earner in a very limited budget and we would have to be sure that we were getting value for that money. I'm not convinced we would be in this case.
It's all if's and but's, mind. Cannae see it happening.

hibeejeebies
04-06-2014, 06:11 PM
Hibs Signing Criteria:

Hibs Class Players Must:

- Be young
- Be fast
- Been good to great at any/all previous clubs
- Be of strict Lochend/Rio geneology
- Have penned the words to sunshine on leith
- Had family members who knew any/all of the famous five personally
- Never drink publicly
- Have 'Le God' tatooed on their 'little elvis'
- Have 'Petrie' and 'Out' tattooed on their buttcheeks
- Not be classless enough to have tattoos
- Sign an 18 year contract stating in the press that Hibs are the only club they will ever play for and have sworn a contractual blood oath to that effect.

:top marks

Lewis77
04-06-2014, 06:12 PM
Titus Bramble........NO!

I hope to God this isn't true and that's saying something as an atheist! He is allegedly well known for liking a good time and by good time I mean the kind that comes in the glass and chopped on mirrors! We do not need another like that in the dressing room! What is it with Butcher if this is the best he can do ! I'm not gunna get too annoyed because it all my be pish but for Christ's Sake!

Furthermore to the previous, I forgot about him being a bit of an alleged 'sex pest' !

erin go bragh
04-06-2014, 06:57 PM

That will be the same Boumsong that totally breezed the SPL with Rangers rip .

Ggtth

BOB MARLEYS DUG
04-06-2014, 06:59 PM
Anyone else reckon this is pish?

nribs
04-06-2014, 07:01 PM

100% like i said earlier the op is word for word on Hibs Transfer Rumours

stantonhibby
04-06-2014, 07:01 PM

Oh yes. Lifted straight from hibsrumours.co.uk which is full of nonsense.

Holmesdale Hibs
04-06-2014, 07:02 PM
He was a bit pish in the premiership but should be alright in the championship. My Newcastle supporting mate used to call him t i t-a r s e shambles.

Lewis77
04-06-2014, 07:04 PM

I really hope it is.

Billychaotic182
04-06-2014, 07:12 PM
No charges were brought on the rape in 2010 but he was charged and tried for a couple of things, including a sexual assault in 2011. As it happens, I don't think he was guilty on either of these incident (the allegations on the 2011 trial seem seem very strange indeed) but I certainly stand by my thoughts on trying to create a more professional setup at the club. Personally, if he were to come I would of course support him, as I do every player who pulls on the shirt. I just happen to think that he would probably come as a higher earner in a very limited budget and we would have to be sure that we were getting value for that money. I'm not convinced we would be in this case.
It's all if's and but's, mind. Cannae see it happening.

Well now I agree with all that you said.

MWHIBBIES
04-06-2014, 07:15 PM
I take your point but was Rowan Vine not a £3m player a one point?Rowan Vine didn't play 300 games vs the likes of Henry, Bergkamp and Ronaldo

edwards
04-06-2014, 07:20 PM
Spent most of his playing career in the EPL unlike Nelson or Vine. Believe it when I see it

jakeshibs
04-06-2014, 07:48 PM
Titus Bramble to be confirmed as Hibernians first signing within the next 48hrs.

Terry Butcher has offered a life line to the former Ipswich defender who has struggled to find a club since leaving Sunderland at the end of 12/13 Season.

I used to watch him a lot and I would not welcome him as total liability imho

FranckSuzy
04-06-2014, 08:17 PM
Titus Bramble........NO!

I'll edit the post using the word 'Allegedly'

Furthermore to the previous, I forgot about him being a bit of an alleged 'sex pest' !

Serious question...how old are you? Your posts are a mixture of speaking in the first person, allegations of criminal activity, using sexual crimes as 'comic' material and just general nonsense. You could get the site into serious bother mentioning some of the things you have and by putting 'allegedly' after them (or by edit as you have done above, after being pulled up for it) does not clear anyone. Gee it a rest, eh?

Lewis77
04-06-2014, 08:36 PM
Serious question...how old are you? Your posts are a mixture of speaking in the first person, allegations of criminal activity, using sexual crimes as 'comic' material and just general nonsense. You could get the site into serious bother mentioning some of the things you have and by putting 'allegedly' after them (or by edit as you have done above, after being pulled up for it) does not clear anyone. Gee it a rest, eh?

A) I don't see the purpose of your aggression, I have not shown any towards yourself or targeted you in the fashion which your post here targets me.

B) If you don't like some of my posts, grow up and ignore them.

I do not have to justify myself to you. This is not a school yard and you are not 12! Well I hope

#Relax.

It's supposed to be fun. Stop overreacting.

nribs
04-06-2014, 08:42 PM
A) I don't see the purpose of your aggression, I have not shown any towards yourself or targeted you in the fashion which your post here targets me.

I do not have to justify myself to you. This is not a school yard and you are not 12! Well I hope

#Relax.

FrankSuzy has a point though maybe lay of some of the allegations. I wouldn't like to see the site or yourself getting into trouble over comments made.

FranckSuzy
04-06-2014, 08:48 PM
FrankSuzy has a point though maybe lay of some of the allegations. I wouldn't like to see the site or yourself getting into trouble over comments made.

Thank you :aok:

Lewis77
04-06-2014, 08:51 PM

Stop with the fear mongery man. I've not said anything libelous nor posted anything which would get the site in trouble, now behave. Allegations of Class A use, Excessive nights out and inappropriate behavior have all been leveled at Titus Bramble during his career, that is on record.

FranckSuzy
04-06-2014, 08:53 PM

#Relax.

I really don't think my responses can be classed as 'aggressive' but hey ho.

I am also glad that you have noticed this site is not the 'school yard' so perhaps you could take your own advice....? :aok:

Oh, and for the record, it is hardly 'fun' accusing people of committing crimes, without them having the right to reply or indeed, any evidence to back your allegations up.

nribs
04-06-2014, 08:55 PM
Stop with the fear mongery man. I've not said anything libelous nor posted anything which would get the site in trouble, now behave. Allegations of Class A use, Excessive nights out and inappropriate behavior have all been leveled at Titus Bramble during his career, that is on record.
You didn't say allegedly though you said he is well known. Your words not mine. Another we bit advice, don't go telling me to behave. Does my thrupnies in.

magpie1892
04-06-2014, 08:56 PM
I take your point but was Rowan Vine not a £3m player a one point?

We paid £5m and bought potential. It didn't pay off. I saw his entire four-year tenure at SJP. On his game, he was an absolutely sensational centre-half but... he had a propensity for weapons-grade howlers (that would inevitably lead to an opposition goal) and instead of ironing these out of his game as he got older, the *****-ups just got more and more frequent.

Not seen him since he played for Sunderland. Apparently he's gone downhill even more since so I'm not sure this is a wise purchase. He's built like a tank, but so was Hurtado.

magpie1892
04-06-2014, 09:02 PM
Allegations of Class A use, Excessive nights out and inappropriate behavior have all been leveled at Titus Bramble during his career, that is on record.

Allegations, by their nature, can never be 'on the record'. I'm not a lawyer but I have done law for journalists and I can tell you that you're on very sticky ground here.

Lewis77
04-06-2014, 09:06 PM
You didn't say allegedly though you said he is well known. Your words not mine. Another we bit advice, don't go telling me to behave. Does my thrupnies in.

All of a sudden you've started with personall attacks from out of the blue when I have not done so to yourself, nor would do so to anyone, as that is simply unacceptable.

You're now scrutinising my posts in some attempted to discredit me, to make me out to be behaving in an inappropriate fashion. The only reason I can think why you are doing this is because you have obviously taken the hump with something I've written.

Madame, you even implied I could be a Jambo!

Shame on you!

I will refrain from any such abhorrent insults!

Lewis77
04-06-2014, 09:07 PM
Allegations, by their nature, can never be 'on the record'. I'm not a lawyer but I have done law for journalists and I can tell you that you're on very sticky ground here.

This is getting a touch creepy now.

magpie1892
04-06-2014, 09:09 PM
All of a sudden you've started with personall attacks from out of the blue when I have not done so to yourself, nor would do so to anyone, as that is simply unacceptable.

You're now scrutinising my posts in some attempted to discredit me, to make me out to be behaving in an inappropriate fashion. The only reason I can think why you are doing this is because you have obviously taken the hump with something I've written.

Shame on you!

Seriously bud, I am late to the party here but it is you who is behaving not only inappropriately but - potentially - illegally with your remark about class As.

You need to cool your jets a bit and let this one drop.

magpie1892
04-06-2014, 09:10 PM
This is getting a touch creepy now.

Oh dear.

I did try.

Admins?

scuttle
04-06-2014, 09:11 PM
This is better than Froch v Groves

FranckSuzy
04-06-2014, 09:17 PM
This is better than Froch v Groves

Yup, and someone is gearing up for the knockout punch :wink:

Kato
04-06-2014, 09:21 PM

Shame on you!

You do pomposity really well, but I suppose you knew that.

Lewis77
04-06-2014, 09:22 PM
Yup, and someone is gearing up for the knockout punch :wink:

Being this uptight and aggressive really can't be good for you. From a stand point of love and compassion for another human being, you need to relax. Maybe try some herbal tea? I've heard yoga is very good for relaxation?

#2 Double Tap
04-06-2014, 09:26 PM
:agree: I had no issue with Stack over the rape accusations - he was found 'not guilty' and that was (or should have been the end of it.

I DID have an issue with him when he took to turning out with four days' growth on his face and the sleeves cut off his jersey - I don't think any professional footballer should turn up for a game as scruffy as that. But I wouldn't give him a hard time about it - either at the game or on here. As long as he kept the ball out of the net and the manager was happy ....

Like you, I find the expression "Hibs' class" (or more usually "not Hibs' class") totally infuriating. Hibs are a football team, not some sort of collective manifestation of some messiah.

Furthermore, Hibs are a second-tier football team in one of the poorest leagues in Europe, and if past trends continue, about 5 years from now most of us posting on this forum will be "Hibs' class" - we'll probably be playing in the All Priests' Over-75s Five-a-side Football Challenge. And losing.

So "Hibs' class" is getting worse and worse by the minute.

Supposing this rumour's true (BIG suppose), and supposing Bramble's fit to play (another big suppose), the issue of whether or not he has alleged criminal previous isn't the first issue that comes to my mind. It's still only "alleged", and in this country, despite the best efforts of Inspector Knacker of the Yard and his minions, people are considered "not guilty" until proven otherwise.

I'm more concerned about whether he's fit and skilful enough to play in the Championship - well enough to get us back into the Premiership ASAP.

Not Hibs Class

:greengrin

matty_f
Guys can you keep on topic please.

FranckSuzy
Being this uptight and aggressive really can't be good for you. From a stand point of love and compassion for another human being, you need to relax. Maybe try some herbal tea? I've heard yoga is very good for relaxation?

From a compassionate point of view, I actually feel sorry for you, as in a 'more to be pitied than laughed at' way. Bless.

Lewis77
04-06-2014, 09:34 PM
Guys can you keep on topic please.

Well Said Sir! What's the thread about again?

Turkish Green
04-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Bramble has personal baggage which the club could really do without. I would have thought that the last thing TB wanted was a player on the downward slope. But then he can hoof a ball.

ALF TUPPER
04-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Titus Bramble........NO!

Just read this ! Lewis77, You should seriously consider your postings before submitting them. Out of order here !

NAE NOOKIE
04-06-2014, 09:52 PM
I like kittens

http://www.hibs.net/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBwgHBgkIBwgKCgkLDRYPDQwMDRsUFRAWIB0iIiAdHx 8kKDQsJCYxJx8fLT0tMTU3Ojo6Iys/RD84QzQ5OjcBCgoKDQwNGg8PGjclHyU3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nz c3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3N//AABEIAI8AswMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAABBQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAIDBAUGB//EAD8QAAEEAQIDBAcGAgkFAAAAAAEAAgMRBAUhEjFBBhNRYRQiM nGBkbEjQnKhwdEVggc0UmKDkpOi8BYkM0RU/8QAGQEAAwEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECAwQF/8QAJBEAAgICAQQDAAMAAAAAAAAAAAECEQMSBBQhMUETYZEiUYH/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/APXEkklqYCHNPtNRDkAE8kxEm0EgDdoJJJgJApxG3mmoEG0kAi eSBi4w00eqV3v0UQHE7fp4oDZwFmggmycC0k5hFBNcQSkUFoB5 pp60kShaAHDkgPBIFEbG0wA7ZAFF26agQiBaSPwSQAUbtC0GuB JHggApJA2kUDAUrooVZpOeOE0ECFaKydcnyY4o24spieSTxD6I aJqozIzHkENyohUg5B3mP+bLH5o76M2+GWima9ptWlxBGxS1Mh I8JpY2b2hxcTJZE5r3guAe9vJv7rYinjmibJE4PY9ttcORCiOS Em1F+C5Y5RSbXkYW7ivikGUbtPHgibHNaGdASKq6hqGPp0LZck kNc7hHCLJKlgniyYWTQPD43iw4KVJN17KcXV+iS0kCkqJCEHOp EKIGnHwQFkjXWnbKIG3jhGylPVAIHwSSpFAyO+F182lMBoko00 GhyT3ABvNBAWexaN2FEG3XrbKZjdqHJA0ADqgnnZAoHRka8AIo 3uP3uFYmXCWASROqQ363kuj1ZjH41SDbiF+5c7q+oxaZBDJ6LI 9j38LTxV4X9V5PJi5ZHFHq8eSWNWUTqua1jh6Q71bBscvBOZ2j y3QcEsgbxDe1cyocKR2LkhwdFLGxzS7bar3XIZeo4WoGZuL3zR A1pNt2o7g2CfFcqjmim78G7eN+jZhlfmTtaD9kxwL63LlrafqM ukgtI48VxsN6tPWlhdmn95F/27eMh7S83fwXSZULXRRumLWDlRNLRSku8PIpKMlUi43tLikiw4 Ak8wp2docF8Je2TcdFyObpskJBidTXts3903+yyc/Hm0+MmMOc4Eknw32TXM5C7Mh8XA/BvatnPzZxkOHHGw7NHIDxCvaRqR08PcQXYz9+G+RXM9nG5GdhZ bnkMkL6BW/6LLK8NcOEda5Wk80ovZeS3ig46+jYb2jhkd6sTgPMhXcbVceU+ s7g26rj8jHmx5TCGcZO7T4WqbpZMGJolcTxC3C+YVw5uZPuZS4 eJrsdVq+vvZcenNBP9twv5LS0OebM0qGfLAEruK6FXRIC4DFyp s/Jbj4r+Di22bvXgvS8PHGLiRQMNtjaG34rt47nOTlJnNyYQhFRS JGANO3VPcRVpqK7DjAkiggCJ3tUE1w+NKagN0A0Xd80E0Rta08 lOK4K/NMArkNk5A0guIQKSIrqgZBkR96zhGxPVc2MOc5M7DkVwjic0D2 j02K6d7g23/dHgqjpY8iUOhLRILsrh5MYSmrO3juSicBrcbpp4cLGcWQA8T5j djxb52sjUcifGBxoWxlkgAPdNawyeR8Su67RQ5Aa5/CwB2xrZecahLLBKHBh9U2QTfLouSUEnR1LJt6O/wBC0b+FdnYA1oZkPf3jzV1fL5LJ1J0WfM3GyHySPa4FszKeDuC RXTl9V1PZ/U4Na0mB5LSS2nN8EwaQ7EzS9oj7twIaa3ba0y42mpY2RinacZ+ TmNVynaXoDC97LYfs43bEsB2HlzqlzbWQzTjOzJZxI5jg6ANIt zi43d/3gP5Qu217Rw98b5sgPjjPGxpaCAfP5riNWzmSz9yY2uDHVxDmF lUl/ptcK7I1eyD5e4yo3SAM4tnk1t1Wxls9PELsSSSGaC96L+I70QQ fH3cuauaJpWJh6DjNDWnjPG4loPPxWjiYjo2u7osAO42r4I+OW OVpkrIpruZet6uzH4HiP7Z8Zcxp5PdVCz0F7rAf/EXsypNRkgbGAO54+HidsP7PLr+S1M7TnwZkuZlBr7JLQDtH7h+ q5nWAJC92KXRg8+VAqql3VeR3FNUzc7BOdl6q6PueBsR4nO8B0 3XpvMLh/wCivHZHpOQ42ZHzW5zjZIAFbrtrXo8eCjA83kz2mOSQtEFbmAU ErSQAOiQCSIQISSNFBAxEpjw4UPFOKYDfeEnk3ZROWqsuEdnRW mz4Dj5UUTw6SIetv4rksXKLclzi6t+Vo5kU+VrAix3loLT3rhz 4T0W/h6RBEwAxsd7wvNeGedKbdHofJDF/FKzmdW1aXKJFuDQKttLmM7HaW27kV6kdB0+Q2/BhJ/DX0SPZHRJGkS4Ro8wJ5B+qjo8t3ZS5GOqo8U0PXcjRtRqJ32Rf u34r2DA17+K40T8eMODxy6qF/wDRj2WkkLxBlRuPPhyXV+a1dJ7NYfZ/idpondY9l7gfktVx8ifnsS8+Nrx3MfXsXMyo+69FIi67bkrgda 0jFxYCHNe11dSLXrUuPn5JlHdiMB9sdI/2h8Flu7FYuXmGfVMiWRl2IYyQPcTz+iUuPKTtDjmil3OK7G5mT JgSRTylzYzTOLqujg1CSHYODm8uX0XRt0jQ8d8kbMNkQLAeEWA a+KzcnT9GYwiKBoe7hNA875cvkplx8l2mUs0GvBj6tl48mOZHC pLsC1yGUYuCSSSRrmjoDYHyXpE+h6PntkZh4zMd7QLIJ58+V+S 5HVtByI28L2sLjQYR1tTKGVSpjjLG42jG7KdqBpWo8I/qkzuF46i/vL12OYPAIOx3tcppHZLQIsaJ2RgjJyBu6SR5on3Dal0z5oHOhi JigAuneQC9DCnFUzhz1N2i011qYVXiVVbNhxi+8MxHVuzQnemk 7iB4Z4hl18DutrMNf7LNJKAZDXC2yxkfJJFhqyZJJJUSO2TSd0 CjwEi/yQIaVDM7gglq/ZNUplDO31N+qicdlRUJauzJ0nHc7NklcBTgOi6OOEKjpAb6RIz qQCPgtlraWcIaLU3ctnZD3YCVKVyjVCEAp2i2hQgWpWGhSAHFg UbowpbTHnZAGZnY8cx4XN5BZxwIoyC1m4FAneltSNs2oJGBAGF kY7w/vIX8D6IsdVV9He+bvZn2QKrotuVo32VGUbpUh2Rxeo2gq2Sz0i UN4TQG5vxVmQ8Dfgq+KeMk+JVJWRJ0i9iY7YmNFDboFfb4qvFy Vhm6tIybtkcmNC95cW7nnvSSqS5uR3jvR42PjBoOPXxSSsqpGw ieQpKigmSAo8ZqkECmAlFIdlI6wL6KvK9AiGCb0fNikPs3R9y6 WwRsuNy3iitrs/qDcrH7h7vtohVE829CokaQfo0nFNTn81Hak0JGpyjBRtADyU1x tC01zggAHkq0xAUksrWjms3IyQDzQA2d9A7qoTvZTJpuLkdlWO SGnmgB2a8AEF1bKHCeQGitgFk5WVLkZIfE6mxnYkCr+Oyv4M2Q yuJ/F5+jx/qFUWRNWbscjQaJF+Cd3jpzwx+o26c9U45XScxQ8zQ+QV+ANoEO 4vLon3I/ivZMwxsY1rccEAbEop43CSKQ9mWT5Jrkg5Am0xDaNWnNglk9lm 3iTsk13C4E7gHkrjMgVZaSPFu6TdDikyt6A7m+SvIBNOBBdOc9 3uNK6J4XGg8X4HZHgaeW6m2XqiiNOwj7UF+9xUkOFh48glhxI2 PHJ4G/zVruvNDu/wASQ6QjUgoGnKvI4xn1xSn7r3qrkOc08Jst8RugYhMKSOQAqr2 dQ4hQyBwHt/NAF70kKKTJFFZUskjfvhZ+TnSMv1h80AaeVlAdVk5GYPFZOXqE hv1gsnIy5XkgOPuCANrI1NoBAKpvyZphUYIBWXDM4H14yR4nmt PFmidW9e/ZAF3DibwtEkDT/M4fqteCPHFfZyN/DJf1Cz4HCrBseIVyOZg5uCBOKZdbBHdtmcPxMv8AVW8dnAfaB9 yoRztcPV4ne4WrkbMl4FQlo8XkBVsyfjiXhfgUlC3GyOEfaxjy BSRsGiL/AADzS4B5pd9F1J+SRyIq6/JBFALa6lQv4m7tcQfEJ7p4+l/JRPmFbC/eExEbp5W+08vHgU0ahHH7Q4Pcs/Mdlm+64QsDMgy3OuQWfxpE/K0dnFreHxNacpjSdgHOq1psymuFh1j3ryPKw5ZvVkvbzUmKdSx QBi5ksbRybxWPkUqF1Ek/B6337fH81Hcf975rzqPWNejb/wCWGX8bB+ik/wCodZaPXxcZ/ucR+qeodXD2md67ux7N3702mHmPovPpu1Wps4Q7BZuekyUnazU GihhA+YlH7I1Y1y8X3+HfmOE82D8lG7FxDzjb/lC86f2w1L/5CP8AFH7KvJ2w1I/+uf8AUH7I0Yusxff4ekOwcNw9gfCv2VaXSsBw3af8w/ZecO7W6o7cRH/UH7KF/aTVX/c/3o0YdZi+/wAPQpNH0gG3Rk++Sv0ULsHQ4+cLPjI4/qvN5tY1V/3R8ZCqUuZqknLgH5/VGjH1WP1f4epGfQscX3cA86v6lV5O0+hYxoOi4vJrV5VLFqM19 5OaPMA0nw4ExAD6cRyde4Q40Jcm32ieqR9r8Wb+rt4h5vKI17O fJ9jHA1vj1XnmLhTtotFfzLf06PMaRxSbeaRpu2jrRrGcQLIvr 65SVJjHcAtySBWz/9k=

Hibbyradge
04-06-2014, 09:57 PM
Titus Bramble........NO!

I agree, Lewis. It's shocking.

It's also shocking that you know this stuff, but Terry Butcher, who has been steeped in football for 40 odd years doesn't. :grr:

You really should email the club.

Sir David Gray
04-06-2014, 09:58 PM
Apart from anything else, he hasn't played any competitive football for more than a year now so it would be a bit of a risk to sign him.

He's almost 33 as well so I think we should be looking elsewhere.

I don't think this is true anyway.

Itsnoteasy
05-06-2014, 12:10 AM

Sounds like our neighbours should be signing him.

The Green Goblin
08-06-2014, 08:23 PM
So, how's this rumour looking now?

CraigHibee
08-06-2014, 09:05 PM
So, how's this rumour looking now?

dead and buried! biggest load of nonsense ever

The Green Goblin
08-06-2014, 09:40 PM
dead and buried! biggest load of nonsense ever

Absolutely! Bumped it to make that point.

The_Horde
09-06-2014, 12:35 AM
Has TB got TB?

BT58
09-06-2014, 06:20 AM
I thought it was a plug for a new movie
TB GETS TB IN 48 HRS
reading this,,all ive got in my heid is that thing HARRY HILL
had at the breaks
2 opposing forces then its.........
FIGHT !!!!!!!!!
LOL
victor

Number69
09-06-2014, 07:18 AM
Has it been 48 hours yet?

Keith_M
09-06-2014, 07:38 AM
Has it been 48 hours yet?

Ronniekirk
09-06-2014, 07:41 AM
[QUOTE=Number69;4053718]Has it been 48 hours a

And counting Today is a big day ,T B will IMO need to persuade Leeann (thank you Libby Hibby ) that if he is the right man to bring us right back up and think she will be asking him for a clear analysis of what went wrong and his part in that .If he can't do that and is focused on trying to just negotiate the smallest pay cut he can get away with think he is on to plumbs .So no signings until a decision is made today about TB apposition

Ronniekirk
09-06-2014, 07:43 AM
;4053667']Has TB got TB?
No but he might have his P 45 by the end of the day

Lester B
09-06-2014, 08:10 AM
I like kittens

http://www.hibs.net/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wCEAAkGBwgHBgkIBwgKCgkLDRYPDQwMDRsUFRAWIB0iIiAdHx 8kKDQsJCYxJx8fLT0tMTU3Ojo6Iys/RD84QzQ5OjcBCgoKDQwNGg8PGjclHyU3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nz c3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3N//AABEIAI8AswMBIgACEQEDEQH/xAAbAAABBQEBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAAIDBAUGB//EAD8QAAEEAQIDBAcGAgkFAAAAAAEAAgMRBAUhEjFBBhNRYRQiM nGBkbEjQnKhwdEVggc0UmKDkpOi8BYkM0RU/8QAGQEAAwEBAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAECAwQF/8QAJBEAAgICAQQDAAMAAAAAAAAAAAECEQMSBBQhMUETYZEiUYH/2gAMAwEAAhEDEQA/APXEkklqYCHNPtNRDkAE8kxEm0EgDdoJJJgJApxG3mmoEG0kAi eSBi4w00eqV3v0UQHE7fp4oDZwFmggmycC0k5hFBNcQSkUFoB5 pp60kShaAHDkgPBIFEbG0wA7ZAFF26agQiBaSPwSQAUbtC0GuB JHggApJA2kUDAUrooVZpOeOE0ECFaKydcnyY4o24spieSTxD6I aJqozIzHkENyohUg5B3mP+bLH5o76M2+GWima9ptWlxBGxS1Mh I8JpY2b2hxcTJZE5r3guAe9vJv7rYinjmibJE4PY9ttcORCiOS Em1F+C5Y5RSbXkYW7ivikGUbtPHgibHNaGdASKq6hqGPp0LZck kNc7hHCLJKlgniyYWTQPD43iw4KVJN17KcXV+iS0kCkqJCEHOp EKIGnHwQFkjXWnbKIG3jhGylPVAIHwSSpFAyO+F182lMBoko00 GhyT3ABvNBAWexaN2FEG3XrbKZjdqHJA0ADqgnnZAoHRka8AIo 3uP3uFYmXCWASROqQ363kuj1ZjH41SDbiF+5c7q+oxaZBDJ6LI 9j38LTxV4X9V5PJi5ZHFHq8eSWNWUTqua1jh6Q71bBscvBOZ2j y3QcEsgbxDe1cyocKR2LkhwdFLGxzS7bar3XIZeo4WoGZuL3zR A1pNt2o7g2CfFcqjmim78G7eN+jZhlfmTtaD9kxwL63LlrafqM ukgtI48VxsN6tPWlhdmn95F/27eMh7S83fwXSZULXRRumLWDlRNLRSku8PIpKMlUi43tLikiw4 Ak8wp2docF8Je2TcdFyObpskJBidTXts3903+yyc/Hm0+MmMOc4Eknw32TXM5C7Mh8XA/BvatnPzZxkOHHGw7NHIDxCvaRqR08PcQXYz9+G+RXM9nG5GdhZ bnkMkL6BW/6LLK8NcOEda5Wk80ovZeS3ig46+jYb2jhkd6sTgPMhXcbVceU+ s7g26rj8jHmx5TCGcZO7T4WqbpZMGJolcTxC3C+YVw5uZPuZS4 eJrsdVq+vvZcenNBP9twv5LS0OebM0qGfLAEruK6FXRIC4DFyp s/Jbj4r+Di22bvXgvS8PHGLiRQMNtjaG34rt47nOTlJnNyYQhFRS JGANO3VPcRVpqK7DjAkiggCJ3tUE1w+NKagN0A0Xd80E0Rta08 lOK4K/NMArkNk5A0guIQKSIrqgZBkR96zhGxPVc2MOc5M7DkVwjic0D2 j02K6d7g23/dHgqjpY8iUOhLRILsrh5MYSmrO3juSicBrcbpp4cLGcWQA8T5j djxb52sjUcifGBxoWxlkgAPdNawyeR8Su67RQ5Aa5/CwB2xrZecahLLBKHBh9U2QTfLouSUEnR1LJt6O/wBC0b+FdnYA1oZkPf3jzV1fL5LJ1J0WfM3GyHySPa4FszKeDuC RXTl9V1PZ/U4Na0mB5LSS2nN8EwaQ7EzS9oj7twIaa3ba0y42mpY2RinacZ+ TmNVynaXoDC97LYfs43bEsB2HlzqlzbWQzTjOzJZxI5jg6ANIt zi43d/3gP5Qu217Rw98b5sgPjjPGxpaCAfP5riNWzmSz9yY2uDHVxDmF lUl/ptcK7I1eyD5e4yo3SAM4tnk1t1Wxls9PELsSSSGaC96L+I70QQ fH3cuauaJpWJh6DjNDWnjPG4loPPxWjiYjo2u7osAO42r4I+OW OVpkrIpruZet6uzH4HiP7Z8Zcxp5PdVCz0F7rAf/EXsypNRkgbGAO54+HidsP7PLr+S1M7TnwZkuZlBr7JLQDtH7h+ q5nWAJC92KXRg8+VAqql3VeR3FNUzc7BOdl6q6PueBsR4nO8B0 3XpvMLh/wCivHZHpOQ42ZHzW5zjZIAFbrtrXo8eCjA83kz2mOSQtEFbmAU ErSQAOiQCSIQISSNFBAxEpjw4UPFOKYDfeEnk3ZROWqsuEdnRW mz4Dj5UUTw6SIetv4rksXKLclzi6t+Vo5kU+VrAix3loLT3rhz 4T0W/h6RBEwAxsd7wvNeGedKbdHofJDF/FKzmdW1aXKJFuDQKttLmM7HaW27kV6kdB0+Q2/BhJ/DX0SPZHRJGkS4Ro8wJ5B+qjo8t3ZS5GOqo8U0PXcjRtRqJ32Rf u34r2DA17+K40T8eMODxy6qF/wDRj2WkkLxBlRuPPhyXV+a1dJ7NYfZ/idpondY9l7gfktVx8ifnsS8+Nrx3MfXsXMyo+69FIi67bkrgda 0jFxYCHNe11dSLXrUuPn5JlHdiMB9sdI/2h8Flu7FYuXmGfVMiWRl2IYyQPcTz+iUuPKTtDjmil3OK7G5mT JgSRTylzYzTOLqujg1CSHYODm8uX0XRt0jQ8d8kbMNkQLAeEWA a+KzcnT9GYwiKBoe7hNA875cvkplx8l2mUs0GvBj6tl48mOZHC pLsC1yGUYuCSSSRrmjoDYHyXpE+h6PntkZh4zMd7QLIJ58+V+S 5HVtByI28L2sLjQYR1tTKGVSpjjLG42jG7KdqBpWo8I/qkzuF46i/vL12OYPAIOx3tcppHZLQIsaJ2RgjJyBu6SR5on3Dal0z5oHOhi JigAuneQC9DCnFUzhz1N2i011qYVXiVVbNhxi+8MxHVuzQnemk 7iB4Z4hl18DutrMNf7LNJKAZDXC2yxkfJJFhqyZJJJUSO2TSd0 CjwEi/yQIaVDM7gglq/ZNUplDO31N+qicdlRUJauzJ0nHc7NklcBTgOi6OOEKjpAb6RIz qQCPgtlraWcIaLU3ctnZD3YCVKVyjVCEAp2i2hQgWpWGhSAHFg UbowpbTHnZAGZnY8cx4XN5BZxwIoyC1m4FAneltSNs2oJGBAGF kY7w/vIX8D6IsdVV9He+bvZn2QKrotuVo32VGUbpUh2Rxeo2gq2Sz0i UN4TQG5vxVmQ8Dfgq+KeMk+JVJWRJ0i9iY7YmNFDboFfb4qvFy Vhm6tIybtkcmNC95cW7nnvSSqS5uR3jvR42PjBoOPXxSSsqpGw ieQpKigmSAo8ZqkECmAlFIdlI6wL6KvK9AiGCb0fNikPs3R9y6 WwRsuNy3iitrs/qDcrH7h7vtohVE829CokaQfo0nFNTn81Hak0JGpyjBRtADyU1x tC01zggAHkq0xAUksrWjms3IyQDzQA2d9A7qoTvZTJpuLkdlWO SGnmgB2a8AEF1bKHCeQGitgFk5WVLkZIfE6mxnYkCr+Oyv4M2Q yuJ/F5+jx/qFUWRNWbscjQaJF+Cd3jpzwx+o26c9U45XScxQ8zQ+QV+ANoEO 4vLon3I/ivZMwxsY1rccEAbEop43CSKQ9mWT5Jrkg5Am0xDaNWnNglk9lm 3iTsk13C4E7gHkrjMgVZaSPFu6TdDikyt6A7m+SvIBNOBBdOc9 3uNK6J4XGg8X4HZHgaeW6m2XqiiNOwj7UF+9xUkOFh48glhxI2 PHJ4G/zVruvNDu/wASQ6QjUgoGnKvI4xn1xSn7r3qrkOc08Jst8RugYhMKSOQAqr2 dQ4hQyBwHt/NAF70kKKTJFFZUskjfvhZ+TnSMv1h80AaeVlAdVk5GYPFZOXqE hv1gsnIy5XkgOPuCANrI1NoBAKpvyZphUYIBWXDM4H14yR4nmt PFmidW9e/ZAF3DibwtEkDT/M4fqteCPHFfZyN/DJf1Cz4HCrBseIVyOZg5uCBOKZdbBHdtmcPxMv8AVW8dnAfaB9 yoRztcPV4ne4WrkbMl4FQlo8XkBVsyfjiXhfgUlC3GyOEfaxjy BSRsGiL/AADzS4B5pd9F1J+SRyIq6/JBFALa6lQv4m7tcQfEJ7p4+l/JRPmFbC/eExEbp5W+08vHgU0ahHH7Q4Pcs/Mdlm+64QsDMgy3OuQWfxpE/K0dnFreHxNacpjSdgHOq1psymuFh1j3ryPKw5ZvVkvbzUmKdSx QBi5ksbRybxWPkUqF1Ek/B6337fH81Hcf975rzqPWNejb/wCWGX8bB+ik/wCodZaPXxcZ/ucR+qeodXD2md67ux7N3702mHmPovPpu1Wps4Q7BZuekyUnazU GihhA+YlH7I1Y1y8X3+HfmOE82D8lG7FxDzjb/lC86f2w1L/5CP8AFH7KvJ2w1I/+uf8AUH7I0Yusxff4ekOwcNw9gfCv2VaXSsBw3af8w/ZecO7W6o7cRH/UH7KF/aTVX/c/3o0YdZi+/wAPQpNH0gG3Rk++Sv0ULsHQ4+cLPjI4/qvN5tY1V/3R8ZCqUuZqknLgH5/VGjH1WP1f4epGfQscX3cA86v6lV5O0+hYxoOi4vJrV5VLFqM19 5OaPMA0nw4ExAD6cRyde4Q40Jcm32ieqR9r8Wb+rt4h5vKI17O fJ9jHA1vj1XnmLhTtotFfzLf06PMaRxSbeaRpu2jrRrGcQLIvr 65SVJjHcAtySBWz/9k=

Two of our cats had kittens ten weeks ago. All gone to good homes now happily. A lot of people on this thread still having kittens I note.

brian6-2
09-06-2014, 08:14 AM
as per my post on the adu/mcdonald thread i was told this was almost a done deal at the beginning of last week.

great signing for us to be honest, kind of player we need at the back.

H13BYM
10-06-2014, 07:57 AM

It'll probably be confirmed today then. :blah: