PDA

View Full Version : 2014/15 fixtures

Moulin Yarns
04-06-2014, 05:31 AM
I see the fixtures for next season are due out in just 2 weeks time.

HH81
04-06-2014, 12:21 PM
Who do we want first game? I am predicting QOS away.

DH1875
04-06-2014, 01:11 PM
No doubt we'll be away at either the rangers or the yams. Some stupid kick off time and live on the telly.

Keith_M
04-06-2014, 03:14 PM
I predict we'll be away to Raith Rovers and start with a morale boosting 2-0 win in front of an 8,000 crowd.

Remember, you heard it here first! :wink:

Spike Mandela
04-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Do you remember our first home game in the first division last time we were relegated? 2-1 defeat to Stranraer.:rolleyes: Some Hearts supporting Stranraer player curls a 25 yard pearler in to the top corner after we gave away a stupid pen (needless Justin Skinner handball if memory serves).

Remember feeling really low after that. Worked out OK in the end though.:cb

hibseleven
04-06-2014, 03:28 PM
Do you remember our first home game in the first division last time we were relegated? 2-1 defeat to Stranraer.:rolleyes: Some Hearts supporting Stranraer player curls a 25 yard pearler in to the top corner after we gave away a stupid pen (needless Justin Skinner handball if memory serves).

Jason Young. Couldn't wipe the smile off is coupon in the pub that night. Nice lad though. Sometimes........

nribs
04-06-2014, 04:15 PM

Remember feeling really low after that. Worked out OK in the end though.:cbI remember the first game of the season at least I think it was but it was a midweek evening game at Morton? A very late goal by Basher to win it for Hibs.

SanFranHibs
04-06-2014, 04:44 PM
But it's all good....because just today they are extolling the benefits of their facilities.

Just hope the queues at their facilities move quickly.

:flag:

P.S. Do they have until kick off time of their first league game to exit administration to avoid another points penalty?

Keith_M
04-06-2014, 04:50 PM

I remember it very well. I was there with my Dad and we commented on how we thought the crowd was pretty decent, considering we'd been relegated (8.5k).

After the match, in our disappointment, we concluded that it would probably be the biggest crowd of the season. How wrong we were :greengrin

Keith_M
04-06-2014, 04:52 PM
P.S. Do they have until kick off time of their first league game to exit administration to avoid another points penalty?

If I remember the rules correctly, they have to exit Administration at the very latest by the day before the first game of the new season.

SouthamptonHibs
04-06-2014, 05:03 PM
Loads of games on tv would be good. Looking forward to Friday night games live on tv. Hopefully it's Hearts or The Rangers first, get a good win and we can create a gap at the top, get beat and the pressure is on Butcher right away.

SanFranHibs
04-06-2014, 05:07 PM
If I remember the rules correctly, they have to exit Administration at the very latest by the day before the first game of the new season.

Hope they get the date of their first match wrong.