PDA

View Full Version : Structure to the protest

03-06-2014, 05:25 PM
Sorry if this has already been discussed, I haven't seen it.

There needs to be a clear outline and structure for the protest on saturday IMO. I would like Kane and his "team" to come out an outline exactly what they are expecting from us/is there going to be speeches/is there going to be someone leading the protesters from outside with a tannoy etc. We need to have some sort of organisation otherwise it will just be a large group of people waiting around not quite knowing what to expect.

Remember to keep it peaceful. If people start getting over angry and throwing things/breaking things etc. we will loose all crediability and respect. Remember we are all there for the same reason - to show our discontent and to stand up for this club. No doubt it will get some media attention so lets not embarrass ourselves by being shown up in the papers using thug like antics.

Pretty Boy
03-06-2014, 05:39 PM
What folk need to remember is a lot of the people, including myself, going into ER on Saturday morning are normal fans like them.

It should be peaceful and carried out with a bit of dignity. I'm sure it will be.

number 27
03-06-2014, 05:40 PM

There needs to be a clear outline and structure for the protest on saturday IMO. I would like Kane and his "team" to come out an outline exactly what they are expecting from us/is there going to be speeches/is there going to be someone leading the protesters from outside with a tannoy etc. We need to have some sort of organisation otherwise it will just be a large group of people waiting around not quite knowing what to expect.

Remember to keep it peaceful. If people start getting over angry and throwing things/breaking things etc. we will loose all crediability and respect. Remember we are all there for the same reason - to show our discontent and to stand up for this club. No doubt it will get some media attention so lets not embarrass ourselves by being shown up in the papers using thug like antics.

I hope we are going to hear something soon, I support the protest but don't particularly want to see a large group milling pointlessly round a car park for a bit then going home.

Scouse Hibee
03-06-2014, 06:50 PM

I fear this will attract exactly those elements, I sincerely hope not.

03-06-2014, 07:03 PM
[/B]

I fear this will attract exactly those elements, I sincerely hope not.

I hope not, will do absolutely nothing to help our cause and Petrie would be even more determined to dig his heels in as he wouldn't want to be seen giving into thugs.