PDA

View Full Version : If you want petrie out but dont support Petrie Out

Weir7
03-06-2014, 04:25 PM
Why don't you start your on pressure group?

More the merrier I say.

Del Boy
03-06-2014, 04:27 PM

More the merrier I say.

People's Front of Judea?

nribs
03-06-2014, 04:33 PM
People's Front of Judea?

Splitters

number 27
03-06-2014, 04:39 PM
Seems like good idea. There are plenty posters saying they want Petrie out but oppose the demo etc. It would be interesting to hear how it is they expect to get him out, or have they just decided to do nothing?

Pete
03-06-2014, 04:49 PM
What about a "I wouldn't have been happy if Petrie was still making decisions but I'm willing to give Leeann a chance as I believe she will have full control. Petrie being in his current, non-executive position doesn't bother me as he won't be influencing anything and I amn't cynical enough to doubt this" group?

I say we assemble and act by buying season tickets and getting behind the club. It's about football after all:thumbsup:

#2 Double Tap
03-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Seems like good idea. There are plenty posters saying they want Petrie out but oppose the demo etc. It would be interesting to hear how it is they expect to get him out, or have they just decided to do nothing?

Fear of change :

The comfort zone is a logical area that makes a person feel safe. Going out of the comfort zone is uncomfortable for many people and dreadful for others.
People who fear change prefer to stay in their comfort zone being because of not being able to withstand the uncertainty of doing something that they are not used to.

Psychological reasons that can make you afraid of change

Fear of failure: One of the most common reasons for fear of change is a poor past experience that the person has been through. If a person suffered from certain trauma at any stage of his life then he might develop fear of change in order to help himself feel safe. For example people who experience emotional turmoil after failing to do something might avoid doing that thing for the rest of their lives
Over protective parents: According to individual psychology your childhood experiences affect your adulthood. Parents who spoil their children teach them indirectly how to fear life and how to be afraid of change.
Fear that the past repeats itself: A woman who was raised by a cold father might fear relationships as a result of wanting to avoid meeting another cold man. Fear of change here was caused by the fear that the past repeats itself
Over sensitivity: overly sensitive people always fear change. Their sensitivity makes them unable to bear the outcome of unknown situations and this makes them afraid to change what they are used to.

:greengrin

Bostonhibby
03-06-2014, 04:56 PM
[QUOTE=peter douglas;4046350]What about a "I wouldn't have been happy if Petrie was still making decisions but I'm willing to give Leeann a chance as I believe she will have full control. Petrie being in his current, non-executive position doesn't bother me as he won't be influencing anything and I amn't cynical enough to doubt this" group?

Good idea but will we be able to get all that on a placard for Saturday? :-)

stoneyburn hibs
03-06-2014, 05:08 PM
Splitters

Sit on hands off hibs

One Day Soon
03-06-2014, 06:42 PM
What about a "I wouldn't have been happy if Petrie was still making decisions but I'm willing to give Leeann a chance as I believe she will have full control. Petrie being in his current, non-executive position doesn't bother me as he won't be influencing anything and I amn't cynical enough to doubt this" group?

I say we assemble and act by buying season tickets and getting behind the club. It's about football after all:thumbsup:

Wait, that deals with the Petrie issue but not Butcher. Can we have an addendum?

The "I'm also doubting Butcher - a lot - but he will be expensive to get rid of and he might be the right guy for reconstruction so what the hell, give him a chance to sort out his own mess" splinter faction.

jacomo
03-06-2014, 06:55 PM
Sit on hands off hibs

Sit down and be counted (as standing is not allowed at football matches and each seat is individually numbered anyhow)

E10 Rifle
03-06-2014, 07:06 PM
Would this be the wrong thread to start a motion about improving the pies too?

Waxy
03-06-2014, 07:12 PM
Hands near Hibs

Speedway
03-06-2014, 07:18 PM
Munich supporters branch are organising Hans Auf Hibs

Gus Fring
03-06-2014, 07:49 PM
I've emailed the club and said that whilst I have already bought my season ticket, I will not be back until Petrie is no longer a part of Hibernian Football Club. They can have my money to put towards the team but they will not have my presence.

Pretty sure if Paul's 95% number is right then if everyone done this instead Petrie would get the message after a couple of games played against only those brave enough to turn up.

He probably won't even be there on Saturday and neither will STF so I can't see it making a difference. This will be the third protest since March. Why is it going to work this time?

Dashing Bob S
03-06-2014, 07:58 PM
I'm getting my 'Want Petrie out the boardroom but selling pies in the West' pressure group together.

BOB MARLEYS DUG
03-06-2014, 08:09 PM
http://www.hibs.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=12694&stc=1&d=1401826126

Petrie OUT.

gramskiwood
03-06-2014, 08:12 PM
I'm getting my 'Want Petrie out the boardroom but selling pies in the West' pressure group together.

Count me in.

jdships
03-06-2014, 08:16 PM

Given there is more than a bit of commonsense in your post how many will take you
up?
You have one vote from me :greengrin

HoboHarry
04-06-2014, 03:07 AM
Munich supporters branch are organising Hans Auf Hibs
Lol - that was funny.....

Stonewall
04-06-2014, 05:12 AM
[QUOTE=peter douglas;4046350]What about a "I wouldn't have been happy if Petrie was still making decisions but I'm willing to give Leeann a chance as I believe she will have full control. Petrie being in his current, non-executive position doesn't bother me as he won't be influencing anything and I amn't cynical enough to doubt this" group?

This plus...however his position might have become untenable because of the groundswell of opinion against him.

147lothian
04-06-2014, 09:01 AM
Glesga branch are organizing hons off hibs!

sauzeelegod
04-06-2014, 03:32 PM

this

SlickShoes
04-06-2014, 03:36 PM

You can do that by simply doing nothing, why would you need to start a pressure group to be content with the way things apparently are?

Pete
04-06-2014, 04:04 PM
You can do that by simply doing nothing, why would you need to start a pressure group to be content with the way things apparently are?

I'm not "doing nothing" as such. I'm not happy that people are withholding season ticket money and my group is all about helping the club. If you don't buy one you're just as culpable as the bad guys. Two choices: you're either with us or you're a thicko who doesn't love hibs.

Our group isn't happy with your tone. You'd better prepare yourself for some petty insults and snide digs.

CropleyWasGod
04-06-2014, 04:10 PM
I'm not "doing nothing" as such. I'm not happy that people are withholding season ticket money and my group is all about helping the club. If you don't buy one you're just as culpable as the bad guys. Two choices: you're either with us or you're a thicko who doesn't love hibs.

Our group isn't happy with your tone. You'd better prepare yourself for some petty insults and snide digs.

What has Petrie ever done for us?

:devil:

CropleyWasGod
04-06-2014, 04:13 PM

More the merrier I say.

As Billy Bragg said, start your own revolution and cut out the middle man. :agree:

Pete
04-06-2014, 04:16 PM
What has Petrie ever done for us?

:devil:

He taught me that no matter how bad things are, you can always raise a smile.

HiBremian
07-06-2014, 07:19 AM

Make that three, but we'd need to organise a meeting with the Pie Improvement Supporters Society straight away!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Alex Trager
07-06-2014, 07:30 AM
People's Front of Judea?

Judean people's front!

neilmartinrocks
07-06-2014, 09:46 AM
Judean people's front!

The Popular Peoples Front for the Liberation of Judea (and surrounding areas).

Alex Trager
07-06-2014, 09:51 AM
The Popular Peoples Front for the Liberation of Judea (and surrounding areas).

Get yourself and your group to ****