PDA

View Full Version : Callum Booth

Unseen work
02-06-2014, 04:19 PM
So it looks like he is coming back here next season.

Does anyone know how he has progressed since he has been at raith?

Is he more of a midfielder now or still a defender? deffinetley seems to have bulked up a bit

Comfortable on the ball who gets foward which seems to be what butcher looks for in his full backs.

Also is handy at set pieces

Aldo
02-06-2014, 04:22 PM
So it looks like he is coming back here next season. Does anyone know how he has progressed since he has been at raith? Is he more of a midfielder now or still a defender? deffinetley seems to have bulked up a bit Comfortable on the ball who gets foward which seems to be what butcher looks for in his full backs. Also is handy at set pieces

Friend of mine is a Raith ST holder and he said that Booth was a good addition and was good going forward. At time his positioning was suspect but generally did well over the piece.

Hopefully will come back and do a job for us after a season in the championship!!

steviehibsleith
02-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Played in a team that finished 7th in the Championship
Part of a defence that conceded 62 goals
Been playing in a lower league Championship and I havent seen any rave reviews or any teams coming in for him.
Watched him play in 2 games last season and was average
Was also at Livingstone the prior season 2012 - 2013 and was poor there hence not recalled to Hibs

If he was out of contract would Hibs TB/MM want him in there squad ?

steviehibsleith
02-06-2014, 05:06 PM
Friend of mine is a Raith ST holder and he said that Booth was a good addition and was good going forward. At time his positioning was suspect but generally did well over the piece.

Hopefully will come back and do a job for us after a season in the championship!!

Played for Livingston 2012/2013 so 2 years in the Championship

HH81
02-06-2014, 05:09 PM
If he didnt have one year on his contract he would have been in that list of released players last week.

Aldo
02-06-2014, 05:10 PM
Played for Livingston 2012/2013 so 2 years in the Championship

Indeed he has.

Seveno
02-06-2014, 05:11 PM
I always thought he lacked pace and I doubt he has found this in the Championship.

He always looked best going forward, when he cut inside, and I think his best chances would be as a mid-fielder. I'd like to see him make it.

beensaidbefore
02-06-2014, 11:41 PM
Looked like a decent player against sevco when the game was on tv. Willing to take the ball into feet and run at them. Plenty 1-2's and impressed with a performance that could be likened to how Whittaker can play. Admittedly this is my only time seeing him so could have been a 1 off. Would rather him than McGivern though regardless.

spike220
03-06-2014, 07:56 AM
I always thought he lacked pace and I doubt he has found this in the Championship.

He always looked best going forward, when he cut inside, and I think his best chances would be as a mid-fielder. I'd like to see him make it.

What????

Quickest player in our team at times!!!

Seveno
03-06-2014, 12:03 PM
What????

Quickest player in our team at times!!!

He was always left for dead by a winger with pace - he doesnt have that initial burts of acceleration. He lost his confidence and that was why Fenlon dropped him.

DTS
03-06-2014, 12:55 PM
He wasn't a regular at Livingston when he was there. Not sure how he done at raith

HibeeMcGinn1
03-06-2014, 04:24 PM
If he didnt have one year on his contract he would have been in that list of released players last week.

Do you know that for sure? Nope

superfurryhibby
03-06-2014, 04:30 PM
Did no one attend the cup tie v's Raith?Booth was direct, pacy and creative. I really hope he comes back and makes an impact. Way more football in him than Mcgivern/Stevenson.

bookert
03-06-2014, 04:44 PM
Thought he was decent in the cup tie against Hibs earlier in the season, was against Watmore I think and he didnt do much, and also linked well with Cardle that day.

DeLaGaff
03-06-2014, 10:06 PM
Best player on the park in the Ramsdens final. Been playing really well for Rovers and generally one of their top performers on a week-to-week basis.
Can trap a ball and find a man with a pass, doesn't matter what level he's been playing at, he's going to improve the team!

Half of the family are season ticket holders at Starks Park and said we must be doing well if we've got a better left back than him, then they saw McGivern at Easter Road...