PDA

View Full Version : Give Leeann time

madhatter
02-06-2014, 11:35 AM
As it says on the tin. Give her some time. People are already expecting miracles. She'll have her ideas and she'll need to find out who to tell, within the club, to get it in motion - e.g. for instance who updates the website, who has been running the youth department and for how long, and how many youngsters have made it in to the top team in the last 4 years, and who are likely investors that she needs to discuss matters with. Her job, an its enormity, cannot be underestimated.

She was due to have a lot on her plate but through relegation, the plate is insufficient and the mess is all over the place. Give her time to pick up the pieces.

The_Horde
02-06-2014, 11:48 AM
I'll be waiting for her actions and not her words.

RP still has to go though.

madhatter
02-06-2014, 12:32 PM
;4044424']I'll be waiting for her actions and not her words.

RP still has to go though.

Agreed, though she needs time.

Agreed, Petrie doesn't need time as he's been borrowing it for years.

If Petrie is passing on the reins and is planning a gradual exit, I'd be happy with this along as gradual is meaning months. However I don't have high hopes on this.

Onion
02-06-2014, 12:45 PM
As it says on the tin. Give her some time. People are already expecting miracles. She'll have her ideas and she'll need to find out who to tell, within the club, to get it in motion - e.g. for instance who updates the website, who has been running the youth department and for how long, and how many youngsters have made it in to the top team in the last 4 years, and who are likely investors that she needs to discuss matters with. Her job, an its enormity, cannot be underestimated.

She was due to have a lot on her plate but through relegation, the plate is insufficient and the mess is all over the place. Give her time to pick up the pieces.

As CEO she will already have run extensive due diligence on Hibs. She will have been fully pre-briefed on the numbers, issues strengths and weaknesses. The first few days will be all about ratifying this information, speaking to the key movers and shakers and trying to suds out the facts from the bull****. She'll also have already compiled a priority list of things to tackle including some quick wins. One of those will undoubtedly to get the fans on board. Suspect a week from now we will have a very clear view on what we can expect from LD and how the coming season is likely to pan out. Some huge decisions for her to make.