PDA

View Full Version : Good luck Leeann

Heedersnvolleys
02-06-2014, 07:02 AM
As it says good luck to her I think she will need it!

Please bring us us something to cheer about and give us something to be proud of. Or at least some bragging rights over the mob over the road!:greengrin

Ronniekirk
02-06-2014, 07:25 AM
As it says good luck to her I think she will need it!

Please bring us us something to cheer about and give us something to be proud of. Or at least some bragging rights over the mob over the road!:greengrin
She will need it working alongside Rod .oops forgot the cover story is she is in sole charge of the day to day running of the club and Rod is now a Non Executive Whatever .Does that mean he can't sit in the Executive seats any more and will be purchasing a season ticket for the East as he looks to become a Man of the People .

But yes Good Luck Lee Ann ,as this Club needs some My advice forget about infrastructure look where it got us .it's the people that coach manage train and scout players that matter as without that being right we are going know where fast

Aldo
02-06-2014, 07:32 AM
She will need it working alongside Rod .oops forgot the cover story is she is in sole charge of the day to day running of the club and Rod is now a Non Executive Whatever .Does that mean he can't sit in the Executive seats any more and will be purchasing a season ticket for the East as he looks to become a Man of the People . But yes Good Luck Lee Ann ,as this Club needs some My advice forget about infrastructure look where it got us .it's the people that coach manage train and scout players that matter as without that being right we are going know where fast

Like it Ronnie. Cannot highlight but like the bit bout him buying a ST. ;-)

We now need the right blend of players in at the club and we need to get to business on that front ASAP.

Hopefully the ball will start rolling and we will see some new players coming in.

Waxy
02-06-2014, 07:33 AM
Good luck Leeann. No pressure, just promotion within two years and the Scottish cup within five :)

Aldo
02-06-2014, 07:35 AM
Good luck Leeann. No pressure, just promotion within two years and the Scottish cup within five :)

Promotion within the first year please!!

Billy Whizz
02-06-2014, 08:04 AM
Welcome to Hibernian. I'm sure you'll do a great job

Weststandwanab
02-06-2014, 08:15 AM
She will need it working alongside Rod .oops forgot the cover story is she is in sole charge of the day to day running of the club and Rod is now a Non Executive Whatever .Does that mean he can't sit in the Executive seats any more and will be purchasing a season ticket for the East as he looks to become a Man of the People .

But yes Good Luck Lee Ann ,as this Club needs some My advice forget about infrastructure look where it got us .it's the people that coach manage train and scout players that matter as without that being right we are going know where fast

Buying a ST. = brilliant

Me 2 please.

Welcome to Hibernian. I'm sure you'll do a great job

Welcome and all my best wishes for success.

Flanny boy
02-06-2014, 10:24 AM
:agree::agree::agree:

Spike Mandela
02-06-2014, 10:27 AM
Do I detect the faintest hint of a tache on her upper lip?:cb

Gerard
02-06-2014, 11:01 AM
Good luck Leeann

Expecting Rain
02-06-2014, 11:13 AM
Aiii the very best Leeann, it will be a tough next couple of months, constant communication with the fans should aid your cause.

Dashing Bob S
02-06-2014, 11:22 AM
Good luck LD, can't be worse the Petrie! (But then we said that about Butcher and Fenlon and Fenlon and Calderwood and Calderwood and Hughes etc etc)

The_Horde
02-06-2014, 12:06 PM
Changing 10 years of bad habits behind the scenes isn't going to happen overnight.

Good luck leeann. You're most definitely going to need it.

ALF TUPPER
02-06-2014, 12:15 PM
Good luck Leeanne :thumbsup:

JJP
02-06-2014, 12:17 PM
Good luck Leanne. Difficult circumstances to walk into but wishing you all the best.