PDA

View Full Version : A Negative Thread: Total Negativity Please

Spike Mandela
01-06-2014, 11:55 AM
In response to the Positivity thread which less than a week after being relegated is a bit akin to a widow out partying in an unseemly short time after her husband has died please feel free to vent all your negativity on here, you'll feel better for it.

Once iall the anger is exorcised fell free to post on the Positivity thread

I'll start........

The Hibs team assembled this year was the most inept I have ever seen in my time at ER and was relegated in such a humiliating fashion that it even made the charity thieves feel better.

Every time I see Petries face I want to scream and kick the cat.

My faith is being severely tested with having to trust Butcher et al in trying to build a decent team.

Leanne Dempster is coming with rave reviews but has left a team who finished second the last two years and still made significant losses financially.

Why does the scalding hot inside always fall out of my steak pie at ER after the first bite?

Oh and James Collins.

Ahhh that feels better. Maybe if we keep all the negativity on here it can stop it permeating just about every other thread, difficult I know.

West hamBERNIAN
01-06-2014, 12:06 PM
Lol

coldingham hibs
01-06-2014, 12:09 PM
Spending £380 to watch lower league football.
Getting rid of our better players & still having the dross.
Butcher, Malpas & Petrie still employed.
Losing 4 times to The Rangers & Hearts instead of the usual 3.
Empty stands & no atmosphere.
People on .Net celebrating failure & accepting mediocrity.
Yams posting on Polls.

coldingham hibs
01-06-2014, 12:11 PM
Positivity threads when there is no positives.

Saorsa
01-06-2014, 12:23 PM
Spending £380 to watch lower league football.
Getting rid of our better players & still having the dross.
Butcher, Malpas & Petrie still employed.
Losing 4 times to The Rangers & Hearts instead of the usual 3.
Empty stands & no atmosphere.
People on .Net celebrating failure & accepting mediocrity.
Yams posting on Polls.Petrie
or £405 for anybody that wants tae buy one now :tee hee:
Petrie
Nelson McGivern, still being under contract here and naebody in their right mind will take them
Petrie

Betty Boop
01-06-2014, 12:27 PM
In response to the Positivity thread which less than a week after being relegated is a bit akin to a widow out partying in an unseemly short time after her husband has died please feel free to vent all your negativity on here, you'll feel better for it.

I'll start........

The Hibs team assembled this year was the most inept I have ever seen in my time at ER and was relegated in such a humiliating fashion that it even made the charity thieves feel better.

My faith is being severely tested with having to trust Butcher et al in trying to build a decent team.

Leanne Dempster is coming with rave reviews but has left a team who finished second the last two years and still made significant losses financially.

Why does the scalding hot inside always fall out of my steak pie at ER after the first bite?

Oh and James Collins.

Ahhh that feels better. Maybe if we keep all the negativity on here it can stop it permeating just about every other thread, difficult I know.

Oh Spike you made me laugh out loud !

Mcpakeisgod
01-06-2014, 12:30 PM
Yawn

Cropley10
01-06-2014, 12:30 PM
James Collins.

Raith Rovers

Petrie's perma-smug grin - especially after the Pens last week

we are hibs
01-06-2014, 12:36 PM
Hibs.

Betty Boop
01-06-2014, 12:37 PM
Yawn

Away to your bed then torn face.

NORTHERNHIBBY
01-06-2014, 12:45 PM
A youth policy that goes like this....give them the best grounding and facilities in Scotland or at least outwith the old Filth. Invest time and money in them so that they perform at under 17 and under 21 levels. When you have done all that and they are on the brink of the first team, release them cause they are not good enough. At all costs, make sure that the youth policy and scouting networks have no targets or objectives and no checks and balances. Ensure that budget for the first eleven is capped to make sure that this can be paid for.

silverhibee
01-06-2014, 01:00 PM
Yawn

Late night.

SaulGoodman
01-06-2014, 01:02 PM
When we play Falkirk I'll be forced into taking the bairn on that ****** Falkirk wheel

SaulGoodman
01-06-2014, 01:02 PM
And Ibrox is a dump

silverhibee
01-06-2014, 01:13 PM
5 year plan

James (sitter) Collins

Liam (the mouse) Craig

Ryan (lulu) McGivern

Michael (hoof) Nelson

Rod (teflon) Petrie

Sir Tom (nowheretobeseen) Farmer

1st division 2015/16

Pretty Boy
01-06-2014, 01:14 PM
At the press conference the other day the chocolate and cream eclairs ran out before I got a chance to get one. I had to make do with a strawberry tart. The cakes were supplied by Paul Kane. Is this really the type of man we want leading the 'mob'?

Hibbyradge
01-06-2014, 01:15 PM
I qualified for the knock out stage of the club championship yesterday, but I can't play in it because I'll be away with my work.

Am I doing this right?

One Day Soon
01-06-2014, 01:24 PM
Ha, ha! Renegade insurgency from the positivity thread.......

Bed Wetting taken to extremes. There is nothing but positivity to come about from the current situation (copyright malcolm-bogie)

cocopops1875
01-06-2014, 01:26 PM

I'll start........

Oh and James Collins.

Who did you have to sleep with to get a hot steak pie ?

One Day Soon
01-06-2014, 01:37 PM
Who did you have to sleep with to get a hot steak pie ?

:tee hee: And who did you have to promise your soul to so that you got to the front of a queue?

Speedway
01-06-2014, 02:05 PM
Rod Petrie resigning makes no difference whatsoever.

Here's why:

Rod resigns, he is nowhere to be seen at ER

Dempster is in control and she reports to the owners and employers of the club

The owners are empoyers are:

Us - 2%
Rodders - 10%
STF - 88%

We don't hold enough shares to have a say, so she'll have to report to STF or indeed anyone STF delegates to which is.....

ahhhhh

Rod Remains as influential as ever.

Plus we've got no chance in getting promoted and we won't sign anyone to get excited about and we should never be here in the first place and the one year we could Lord it over the Yams; the Hibernian bottle crashed like it has never crashed before showing us up to be the high watermark in failure.

When else has a club which is the 3-5th biggest in it's country been allowed to deteriorate like this of it's own doing and not because of sanctions imposed upon it.

When you look up 'Epic Fail' in the urban dictionary, it simply shows our club crest.

Hibrandenburg
01-06-2014, 04:07 PM
Being out posted by the positive thread, what a load of pish this is.

Greencore
01-06-2014, 04:51 PM
The bovril is too mild! And at the Hamilton home game they only had xxl hibs tops left in club store! And I get cold easily at the game! It's all petries fault and the groundsman, don't ask me how the groundsman is to blame he just is.

hibbydog
01-06-2014, 05:56 PM
Canny even ****ing swear on this ****ing thread.

Load of *****

Alfred E Newman
01-06-2014, 06:02 PM
Ha, ha! Renegade insurgency from the positivity thread.......

Bed Wetting taken to extremes. There is nothing but positivity to come about from the current situation (copyright malcolm-bogie)

:na na:

Devilstorment
01-06-2014, 06:04 PM
I hate how you cant even get the pie out the tin without the arse falling out of it.

Sir David Gray
01-06-2014, 06:10 PM
Despite 14 players departing the club in the past week, we're still likely to see the majority of the players who put us in this position next season.
If we play Raith Rovers early in the season, it's quite possible that we'll be playing against a team that's won as many games at Easter Road in 2014 as we have.
We must be the only team in world football who has a rival that goes into administration, gets deducted 15 points, nearly goes out of business, loses most of their experienced players and gets relegated and yet their fans are still able to have a laugh at their rival's expense.
For the first time in our history, we'll be competing in the Challenge Cup.

HibbySpurs
01-06-2014, 06:11 PM
Rod Petrie resigning makes no difference whatsoever.

Here's why:

Rod resigns, he is nowhere to be seen at ER

Dempster is in control and she reports to the owners and employers of the club

The owners are empoyers are:

Us - 2%
Rodders - 10%
STF - 88%

We don't hold enough shares to have a say, so she'll have to report to STF or indeed anyone STF delegates to which is.....

ahhhhh

Rod Remains as influential as ever.

Plus we've got no chance in getting promoted and we won't sign anyone to get excited about and we should never be here in the first place and the one year we could Lord it over the Yams; the Hibernian bottle crashed like it has never crashed before showing us up to be the high watermark in failure.

When else has a club which is the 3-5th biggest in it's country been allowed to deteriorate like this of it's own doing and not because of sanctions imposed upon it.

When you look up 'Epic Fail' in the urban dictionary, it simply shows our club crest.

Seems about right..... nuff said...

HH81
01-06-2014, 06:13 PM
Bloody rubbish Cougars!

Lewis77
01-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Does the negativity just have to be in relation to fitbaw or can I just be negative in general? Basically can I just have a moan on about how everything is utterly gash?

For starters, in my experience (in my thirties now) all women are mental! Oh yeah, they're all bonnie and sweet and lovely when you first meet them, then bam! Like a f***ing exploding microwaved egg they rip all your illusions apart!

Secondly, the world is clearly f***ed! Anyone who spends 2 minutes looking into September the eleventh will realise it's an inside job (all I'm saying is world trade center building 7). Just look how all the bloody buildings fell ! We are all hypnotized by the media via the fear they spew ! (which leads me to my third point).

Thirdly, there is a strong possibility we may not vote for our independence which will genuinely be a disaster for Scotland. We have a chance to be so much better than we currently are, but instead we are being made cowards! We are being fear bullied by the media into believing that we're better off controlled by a gaggle of self serving toffs sat in Westminster/London/England.That is utter madness. Once more, spend 20 minutes looking into the negative media campaign against Scottish Independence and you will realise the fear mongery and pure lies that are spread in order to serve the concerns of an Anglo-elite!

Number four, Scotland aren't at the World Cup.

Number five, The SFA are a corrupt bunch of gimps.

Number six, the f***ing bin men are useless these days!

Number seven, I f***ing hate Morningsiders!

Number eight, why does it take me about five minutes to open a plastic super market bag? I simply can't open the things!

Why does square slice have to give me indigestion!

Finally, why were we so pish this year? Why is Butcher still in charge? Why is Petrie still there?

I feel better now.

Keith_M
01-06-2014, 07:11 PM
My negative point....

Spike Mandela posts on hibs.net.

Is that negative enough? :wink:

Spike Mandela
01-06-2014, 07:38 PM
My negative point....

Spike Mandela posts on hibs.net.

Is that negative enough? :wink:

I think you've got confused, this should be on the positive thread.:cb

Spike Mandela
01-06-2014, 07:40 PM
Does the negativity just have to be in relation to fitbaw or can I just be negative in general? Basically can I just have a moan on about how everything is utterly gash?

For starters, in my experience (in my thirties now) all women are mental! Oh yeah, they're all bonnie and sweet and lovely when you first meet them, then bam! Like a f***ing exploding microwaved egg they rip all your illusions apart!

Secondly, the world is clearly f***ed! Anyone who spends 2 minutes looking into September the eleventh will realise it's an inside job (all I'm saying is world trade center building 7). Just look how all the bloody buildings fell ! We are all hypnotized by the media via the fear they spew ! (which leads me to my third point).

Thirdly, there is a strong possibility we may not vote for our independence which will genuinely be a disaster for Scotland. We have a chance to be so much better than we currently are, but instead we are being made cowards! We are being fear bullied by the media into believing that we're better off controlled by a gaggle of self serving toffs sat in Westminster/London/England.That is utter madness. Once more, spend 20 minutes looking into the negative media campaign against Scottish Independence and you will realise the fear mongery and pure lies that are spread in order to serve the concerns of an Anglo-elite!

Number eight, why does it take me about five minutes to open a plastic super market bag? I simply can't open the things!

Finally, why were we so pish this year? Why is Butcher still in charge? Why is Petrie still there?

I feel better now.

Definitely getting in to the spirit of it.:thumbsup:

weecounty hibby
01-06-2014, 07:46 PM
Spike Mandela is my mate. Can't get any more negative than that.
My usual positivity for all things Hibs has taken a huge boot right in the spuds. It still feels like a desth in the family, and I should know as there has been one recently!! Can't even go out for a blast on my bike as it's currently ****ed and I cant afford to fix the *******.

Gustavo Fring
01-06-2014, 07:49 PM
pat fenlon

billy broon

james collins 200k/griffiths 150k :aok:

the green roberto carlos

vines beard

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-06-2014, 07:51 PM
Hibercelona hasnae posted yet.

Scouse Hibee
01-06-2014, 08:08 PM
I swapped my Liverpool ST for a Hibs one :grr:

I renewed my Hibs ST before we were relegated :grr:

Most of my mates are Jambo's :grr:

Too many people support the ABE team :grr:

Chocolate bars are shrinking every year :grr:

Kano has done away with Strongbow and I've now realised Hutchy is right and Magners is crap compared to it :grr:

Pretty Boy
01-06-2014, 08:09 PM
I swapped my Liverpool ST for a Hibs one :grr:

I renewed my Hibs ST before we were relegated :grr:

Most of my mates are Jambo's :grr:

Too many people support the ABE team :grr:

Chocolate bars are shrinking every year :grr:

Kano has done away with Strongbow and I've now realised Hutchy is right and Magners is crap compared to it :grr:

First my problem with the chocolate eclairs, now we have him depriving fans of their favoured cider. Is there no end to this monsters wrongdoings?

#kanoout

blackpoolhibs
01-06-2014, 08:16 PM
Woke up this morning and there was a skid mark in the middle of our bed, I blamed her, she blamed me. I have no idea who's it was but it caused a bit of a ruck.

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-06-2014, 08:16 PM
First my problem with the chocolate eclairs, now we have him depriving fans of their favoured cider. Is there no end to this monsters wrongdoings?

#kanoout

In the grand scheme of things the cider substitution is one of the most heinous crimes in recent history! :sick:

HUTCHYHIBBY
01-06-2014, 08:18 PM
Woke up this morning and there was a skid mark in the middle of our bed, I blamed her, she blamed me. I have no idea who's it was but it caused a bit of a ruck.

Conclusion - never take your motorbike onto your bed! :greengrin

blackpoolhibs
01-06-2014, 08:25 PM
Conclusion - never take your motorbike onto your bed! :greengrin

I was just about to say I have not been on a bike for ages..........

One Day Soon
01-06-2014, 09:25 PM

Absolutely cannot firkin believe you didn't just take the opportunity in these circumstances to blame Rod Petrie.

My tip, toilet paper in the bathroom......

Onion
02-06-2014, 06:44 AM
Petrie and Butcher are playing the long game. Keep your head down and this will all blow over. The Scotsman has started to build its picture of ER with Petrie still at the Helm and I expect others will follow in the coming days/ weeks.

This is classic divide and conquer tactics by people who think the are simply smarter than everyone else. Politicians do this all the time.

It's vital that we keep the pressure on Petrie as any sign of weakness will see this unravel. Terms used by Petrie sympathisers such as 'mob' are insulting and divisive. We all need to remember we're working towards the same goal - a more successful Hibs team.

Hibrandenburg
02-06-2014, 07:03 AM

Talking in your sleep isn't uncommon.

SaulGoodman
02-06-2014, 07:29 AM
The east stand is slightly bigger than the FF :grr:

Golden Bear
02-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Talking in your sleep isn't uncommon.

:tee hee:

matty_f
02-06-2014, 08:34 AM
I was just about to say I have not been on a bike for ages..........
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/7095134.stm
:hmmm:

Hibrandenburg
02-06-2014, 08:48 AM

:greengrin

blackpoolhibs
02-06-2014, 08:48 AM

Phil D. Rolls
02-06-2014, 08:52 AM
If self appointed fans leaders continue in the way they are - namely very little discussion and much mouthing off, they are going to cause a split in the support that might never heal. These guys are big on presentation, but seem to have very little substance to their protests.

They have already created an atmosphere of "if you're not with us, you're against us", and even at this early stage it is becoming difficult for individuals to speak up against the mob.

I suspect that some of the "leaders" see this as an opportunity to get their nose in the trough at ER, or to get a smart blazer to wear, or to promote their own businesses.

Some of the naiveity, in their statements suggests they don't have the experience and knowledge to deliver the goods. If you are going to go ahead without a mandate, for example, don't try and get the mandate afterwards.

Hibrandenburg
02-06-2014, 08:57 AM
If self appointed fans leaders continue in the way they are - namely very little discussion and much mouthing off, they are going to cause a split in the support that might never heal. These guys are big on presentation, but seem to have very little substance to their protests.

They have already created an atmosphere of "if you're not with us, you're against us", and even at this early stage it is becoming difficult for individuals to speak up against the mob.

I suspect that some of the "leaders" see this as an opportunity to get their nose in the trough at ER, or to get a smart blazer to wear, or to promote their own businesses.

Some of the naiveity, in their statements suggests they don't have the experience and knowledge to deliver the goods. If you are going to go ahead without a mandate, for example, don't try and get the mandate afterwards.

:agree:

Can you copy and paste this on the other threads please? I think it summarises the situation quite neatly.

Phil D. Rolls
02-06-2014, 09:00 AM
:agree:

Can you copy and paste this on the other threads please? I think it summarises the situation quite neatly.

Yes, would you mind providing the cross and the nails though. I don't have time to go to B&Q today. :greengrin

Spike Mandela
02-06-2014, 10:21 AM
I'd like to make a statement..........we shouldn't have statements................they just cause arguments.

Statement ended.

Saorsa
02-06-2014, 10:28 AM
I'd like to make a statement..........we shouldn't have statements................they just cause arguments.

Statement ended.Statements that continue tae say noting anyway, we've had them for years....

Lewis77
02-06-2014, 06:53 PM
I want to moan about me! Im so F***ing bitter at times! I believe this is partially because I am Scottish and believe (because what normal human wouldn't) that my country should be in charge of it's own Sovereignty. Really, what normal person wants their country to be ruled from another and with that other country's prosperity as a principle factor? No wonder so many of us Scots are f***ed in the head, as many of us have to walk around all day with the notion our nation is democratically/politically impotent! We have to walk around knowing that many of our fellow countrymen/women are conditioned by a media that is owned by and serves an Anglo elite, not Scotland or it's people!

Have any of you seen, 'Invasion Of The Body Snatchers' ? Well that's what it's like for those of us who share our lives with those of you who are brainwashed by this media into a "better together" way of thinking. It truly is the biggest hypnotism trick in History. A whole nation being hypno-walked through life in order to serve another and it scares the hell out of me! It really does! I have loved ones who think this way and part of me just wants to shake them and scream "Wake Up" ! This urge is not from a position of hate but rather a position of love.

I'm not ranting about being anti English or saying that those of you who do not believe in a free and Independent Scotland are f***ing idiots! No, far from that. I went to university In England, have lived and loved there and found the obvious, that there is good and bad everywhere, everywhere except one section of English society. That section being the English ruling classes, for they spawn the puppeteers that have so many of my compatriots brainwashed about who and what they are!

Look how our mindset is manipulated by the media, even the word 'free' in relation to our country is denigrated and ridiculed by them, so much so even pro-independence politicians rarely use it, when they should! Ask yourself why that word has been attacked? It's because that word is incredibly powerful and has been used throughout history as a force for good/positivity/right and in no way do those in Westminster want you to relate that word to Scottish Independence.

Ask yourselves, are we free? The answer is no! At the present time Scotland has been cast limited powers from the Westminster table in order to plicate. Do we have the democratically elected principle party of Scotland in charge of our affairs? No! What we have is the most hated party in Scotland, which has limited support here, in charge of our very being in the world. We need to embrace the word 'free' !

Beware of the media producing stories that twist and weave our way of thinking away from the issues, distracting us from the things of importance! I'll give one example of how they do this. I have informed you that I went to University in England. Those wishing to attack my belief in Scotland would pick up on this and argue some vacuous point like..."So if Scotland was independent you wouldn't be able to go to University in England".

This premise is completely ridiculous as thousands from the republic of Ireland go to university in England, as do many from around the world. Nevertheless the purpose it serves is to embroil us in a pointless argument distracting us from the principle point at hand. That being, Is it right that a country dictates it's own way in this world? The answer is of course yes!

We have seen that the no campaign (notice how they don't call it that, but that is what it is) has changed tack in the media several times. First of all they tried to scare us, which is the principle action of a bully and truly shows the absolute lack of respect they have for Scotland and it's people. Then they tried the, fake symbolic hand of love. This being rather akin to a rapist fondly stroking a victim's hair!

I am genuinely scared by what will happen if we don't vote yes. We still have a chance to build a fair and democratic Scotland. A model nation to inspire rather than deflate.

We as Scots almost have failure built into our psyche, built into our society, for failure is in our history as a country, the failure to stand on our own two feet without unwanted external interference. It's time to stand up, it really is!

God it felt good to let that out!

Scouse Hibee
02-06-2014, 06:56 PM
I want to moan about me! Im so F***ing bitter at times! I believe this is partially because I am Scottish and believe (because what normal human wouldn't) that my country should be in charge of it's own Sovereignty. Really, what normal person wants their country to be ruled from another and with that other country's prosperity as a principle factor? No wonder so many of us Scots are f***ed in the head, as many of us have to walk around all day with the notion our nation is democratically/politically impotent! We have to walk around knowing that many of our fellow countrymen/women are conditioned by a media that is owned by and serves an Anglo elite, not Scotland or it's people!

Have any of you seen, "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" ? Well that's what it's like for those of us who share our lives with those of you who are brainwashed by this media into a "better together" way of thinking. It truly is the biggest hypnotism trick in History. A whole nation being hypno-walked through life in order to serve another and it scares the hell out of me! It really does! I have loved ones who think this way and part of me just wants to shake them and scream "Wake Up" ! This urge is not from a position of hate but rather a position of love.

I'm not ranting about being anti English or saying that those of you who do not believe in a free and Independent Scotland are f***ing idiots! No, far from that. I went to university In England, have lived and loved there and found the obvious, that there is good and bad everywhere, everywhere except one section of English society. That section being the English ruling classes, for they spawn the puppeteers that have so many of my compatriots brainwashed about who and what they are!

Look how our mindset is manipulated by the media, even the word "free" in relation to our country is denigrated and ridiculed by them, so much so even pro-independence politicians rarely use it, when they should! Ask yourself why that word has been attacked? It's because that word is incredibly powerful and has been used throughout history as a force for good/positivity/right and in no way do those in Westminster want you to relate that word to Scottish Independence.

Ask yourselves, are we free? The answer is no! At the present time Scotland has been cast limited powers from the Westminster table in order to plicate. Do we have the democratically elected principle party of Scotland in charge of our affairs? No! What we have is the most hated party in Scotland, which has limited support here, in charge of our very being in the world. We need to embrace the word "free" !

Beware of the media producing stories that twist and weave our way of thinking away from the issues, distracting us from the things of importance! I'll give one example of how they do this. I have informed you that I went to University in England. Those wishing to attack my belief in Scotland would pick up on this and argue some vacuous point like..."So if Scotland was independent you wouldn't be able to go to University in England".

This premise is completely ridicules as thousand from the republic of Ireland go to university in England, as do many from around the world. Nevertheless the purpose it serves is to embroil us in a pointless argument distracting us from the principle point at hand. That being, Is it right that a country dictates it's own way in this world? The answer is of course yes!

We have seen the no campaign (notice how they don't call it that, but that is what it is) have changed tact in the media several times. First of all they tried to scare us, which is the principle action of a bully and truly shows the absolute lack of respect they have for Scotland and it's people. Then they tried the, fake symbolic hand of love. This being rather akin to a rapist foundly stroking a victim's hair!

I am genuinely scared by what will happen if we don't vote yes. We still have a chance to build a fair and democratic Scotland. A model nation to inspire rather than deflate.

We as Scots almost have failure built into our psyche, built into our society, for failure is in our history as a country, the failure to stand on our own two feet without unwanted external interference. It's time to stand up, it really is!

Wrong thread for a rant about independence!

Lewis77
02-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Wrong thread for a rant about independence!

Rant? I didn't rant! Did you actually read it? This was the thread to let steam off was it not?

The_Horde
02-06-2014, 07:05 PM
I had a curry last night and now my arse hurts.

Hibeesmad
02-06-2014, 07:07 PM
No cheerleaders at half time...PETRIE!!!

Scouse Hibee
02-06-2014, 07:11 PM
Rant? I didn't rant! Did you actually read it? This was the thread to let steam off was it not?

Yes I read it, okay maybe rant was the wrong word but you still took a wrong turn and missed the Holy Ground where your post belongs :greengrin

I ****** hate posts on the wrong thread........................get it.

Just Alf
02-06-2014, 08:07 PM
;4044957']I had a curry last night and now my arse hurts.

I've had one tonight, and my arse will hurt in the morning!

PETRIE!!!!!!!

blackpoolhibs
02-06-2014, 08:14 PM
;4044957']I had a curry last night and now my arse hurts.

Its not the curry, i think Butcher has bent you over and pumped you. :wink:

SkintHibby
02-06-2014, 08:18 PM

I feel better now.

Totally agree with all you say except the bit about square sausage. Great post....mostly true!

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-06-2014, 10:48 PM

PETRIE!!!!!!!

Watch out for skid marks in the morning!

The_Horde
02-06-2014, 11:08 PM
Its not the curry, i think Butcher has bent you over and pumped you. :wink:

Getting ****ed by hibs is nothing new to me.

FranckSuzy
02-06-2014, 11:27 PM
There's not nearly enough Jambo's posting on here, pretending to be Hibbies :grr:

Hibrandenburg
03-06-2014, 07:23 AM
Yes, would you mind providing the cross and the nails though. I don't have time to go to B&Q today. :greengrin

Cluck cluck cluck!

Keith_M
03-06-2014, 02:20 PM
I live in Germany.

It's a country with millions of Germans, for goodness sake!

Oh and my wife's German.

(is that negative enough?)

Dashing Bob S
03-06-2014, 02:32 PM
The sad truth is that there are very few players in our relegation squad I would bet against coming good elsewhere.

I expect to hoofball our way to 3rd or 4th slot in the Chumpionship as part of the first phase of Butcher's 'rebuilding' plan.

Pete
03-06-2014, 02:43 PM
You could have just stuck the content of this in the negative thread and it would have saved you using the ridiculous thread title.

What an odd way of thinking about your team.

Lago
03-06-2014, 03:18 PM
You could have just stuck the content of this in the negative thread and it would have saved you using the ridiculous thread title.

Totally agree, some of the stuff on .net at the moment is verging on the rediculous. Multiple threads all saying the same thing, mostly nonsense.

Waxy
03-06-2014, 05:19 PM
We need a team from top to bottom who want to win rather than be scared to lose.

Dashing Bob S
03-06-2014, 07:59 PM

Petrie.

One Day Soon
03-06-2014, 09:29 PM

Have any of you seen, "Invasion Of The Body Snatchers" ? Well that's what it's like for those of us who share our lives with those of you who are brainwashed by this media into a "better together" way of thinking. It truly is the biggest hypnotism trick in History. A whole nation being hypno-walked through life in order to serve another and it scares the hell out of me! It really does! I have loved ones who think this way and part of me just wants to shake them and scream "Wake Up" ! This urge is not from a position of hate but rather a position of love.

Look how our mindset is manipulated by the media, even the word "free" in relation to our country is denigrated and ridiculed by them, so much so even pro-independence politicians rarely use it, when they should! Ask yourself why that word has been attacked? It's because that word is incredibly powerful and has been used throughout history as a force for good/positivity/right and in no way do those in Westminster want you to relate that word to Scottish Independence.

Ask yourselves, are we free? The answer is no! At the present time Scotland has been cast limited powers from the Westminster table in order to plicate. Do we have the democratically elected principle party of Scotland in charge of our affairs? No! What we have is the most hated party in Scotland, which has limited support here, in charge of our very being in the world. We need to embrace the word "free" !

This premise is completely ridicules as thousand from the republic of Ireland go to university in England, as do many from around the world. Nevertheless the purpose it serves is to embroil us in a pointless argument distracting us from the principle point at hand. That being, Is it right that a country dictates it's own way in this world? The answer is of course yes!

We have seen that the no campaign (notice how they don't call it that, but that is what it is) has changed tact in the media several times. First of all they tried to scare us, which is the principle action of a bully and truly shows the absolute lack of respect they have for Scotland and it's people. Then they tried the, fake symbolic hand of love. This being rather akin to a rapist fondly stroking a victim's hair!

You seriously want to compare Scots who support Scotland in the UK with rapists?

Never mind off topic, that's one of the most offensive things I have ever seen on .net. I think it would be appropriate for you to edit it.

FranckSuzy
03-06-2014, 09:37 PM
You seriously want to compare Scots who support Scotland in the UK with rapists?

Never mind off topic, that's one of the most offensive things I have ever seen on .net. I think it would be appropriate for you to edit it.

:agree: Jeezo, that's some comparison :rolleyes: There's some very strange people on here, especially just now......

madhatter
03-06-2014, 09:47 PM

I'm 100% behind yes campaign and even I find this offensive. Easy way to tackle "better together" campaigners is to talk about the NHS reforms on their way and how David Cameron is going to bleed everywhere outside London dry. This stuff about rapists is strange indeed. I think the point trying to be made was David Cameron brings up Scottish heritage now, nice changes made to a budget to mask the hidden stuff going on and to appease Scottish people in the lead up to independence vote. That's all I can ascertain from it though...

Fear mongering is also a big portion of "better together". Neither side has provided much in terms of facts but can't mask NHS reforms and the ownership of waters where fossil fuels may be acquired, plus dumping off waste in Scottish locations. Its not anti-English, its a campaign against London. Surely the recent general election tells us enough. Very few people voted and the disgusting Farage (UKIP) got a large number of votes.

If northern parts of England wanted to join us I'd be happy. London and the rich south should be a Papal state as far as I'm concerned.

The previous post was bizarre and offensive. I'm still behind independence though.

Ronniekirk
03-06-2014, 09:50 PM
What happened to the Positive Thread Think I preferred that one ,all this Negativity at the start of a brand new era in Hibernians rich and colourful History . Oh and we have a conduit in place to boot What more could we ask for .:rolleyes:

Colonel_HFC
03-06-2014, 10:16 PM

We have seen that the no campaign (notice how they don't call it that, but that is what it is) has changed tact in the media several times. First of all they tried to scare us, which is the principle action of a bully and truly shows the absolute lack of respect they have for Scotland and it's people. Then they tried the, fake symbolic hand of love. This being rather akin to a rapist fondly stroking a victim's hair!

Now I have a headache.

FranckSuzy
03-06-2014, 10:18 PM
I'm 100% behind yes campaign and even I find this offensive. Easy way to tackle "better together" campaigners is to talk about the NHS reforms on their way and how David Cameron is going to bleed everywhere outside London dry. This stuff about rapists is strange indeed. I think the point trying to be made was David Cameron brings up Scottish heritage now, nice changes made to a budget to mask the hidden stuff going on and to appease Scottish people in the lead up to independence vote. That's all I can ascertain from it though...

Fear mongering is also a big portion of "better together". Neither side has provided much in terms of facts but can't mask NHS reforms and the ownership of waters where fossil fuels may be acquired, plus dumping off waste in Scottish locations. Its not anti-English, its a campaign against London. Surely the recent general election tells us enough. Very few people voted and the disgusting Farage (UKIP) got a large number of votes.

If northern parts of England wanted to join us I'd be happy. London and the rich south should be a Papal state as far as I'm concerned.

The previous post was bizarre and offensive. I'm still behind independence though.

Can we please leave politics out of this?

madhatter
03-06-2014, 10:24 PM
Can we please leave politics out of this?

Eh? I merely put a sensible political post up when in comparison to one that which likened the "no" campaign to rapist. You target the least radical one?

I also whilst a yes voter agreed that the one posted before was severe and offensive.

Fair enough. I'll stick away from politics but in fairness some of my post was in support of the last one being viewed as offensive. Which it was.

The Green Goblin
03-06-2014, 10:27 PM
This thread is rubbish. I hate it. I hate it so much that I posted on it, because it gives me an excuse to hate myself. (am I doing this right?) :greengrin

Hibs.net was never the same after they archived the Calendar Thread. Doing that was like demoting the Famous Five from the first team to the reserves. I will never get over it. Never.

FranckSuzy
03-06-2014, 10:45 PM
Eh? I merely put a sensible political post up when in comparison to one that which likened the "no" campaign to rapist. You target the least radical one?

I also whilst a yes voter agreed that the one posted before was severe and offensive.

Fair enough. I'll stick away from politics but in fairness some of my post was in support of the last one being viewed as offensive. Which it was.

I did 'target' the other one :aok:

madhatter
03-06-2014, 10:58 PM
I did 'target' the other one :aok:

I'm going to avoid political posts anyway. Got enough grief with Hibs on my mind never mind adding to it with politics.

Lewis77
03-06-2014, 11:08 PM

I would never do that man! I was making an analogy (hopefully for comic effect) comparing the way the media and those in power from Westminster representing the no campaign first of all attempted to scare the hell out of us then tried to love us all up.

Slander Sir!

Cameron1875
03-06-2014, 11:27 PM
Freddo's are now 21p in Tesco. Enough to make ye up sticks and move abroad, scandalous stuff!

Keith_M
04-06-2014, 09:10 AM
No cheerleaders at half time...

I hate people that abuse the multi-quoting system, it leads to TERRIBLE confusion!!!

Spike Mandela
04-06-2014, 09:16 AM
0 + 7 + (6 - 2) x -3 =

Moon unit
04-06-2014, 10:00 AM
I'm going to avoid political posts anyway. Got enough grief with Hibs on my mind never mind adding to it with politics.

Take it a step further.....stop posting Yes or No slogans at the base of posts..it pisses me right off as
They have nothing to do with Hibs !
The belief that as grown up's we are incapable of deciding which way to vote without a bloody Yes/ No gif thrust in front of us!

FranckSuzy
04-06-2014, 11:00 AM
I would never do that man! I was making an analogy (hopefully for comic effect) comparing the way the media and those in power from Westminster representing the no campaign first of all attempted to scare the hell out of us then tried to love us all up.

Slander Sir!

You obviously have a very strange sense of humour if you think rape can be used for 'comic effect'............

FranckSuzy
04-06-2014, 11:05 AM
Take it a step further.....stop posting Yes or No slogans at the base of posts..it pisses me right off as
They have nothing to do with Hibs !
The belief that as grown up's we are incapable of deciding which way to vote without a bloody Yes/ No gif thrust in front of us!

If you go to 'Forum Actions' on the toolbar above (under 'What's New'), then click on 'General Settings', you'll see an option under 'Thread Display Options' to 'Show Signatures'. Uncheck that and there you go :aok:

Lewis77
04-06-2014, 05:24 PM
You obviously have a very strange sense of humour if you think rape can be used for 'comic effect'............

Within context I believe most things can be used for comic effect. I'm hardly advocating rape. In fact I didn't actually refer to the act of rape.

The post in question was obviously a rant as this is the negativity thread, I was letting the general frustration of the day out before I wrote a few posts in relation to Mr. Petrie being a tattie bogle and how nice it would be for the club to get a really first class manager.

I am sorry if you found offence but no so for the post.

Let's be friends.

FranckSuzy
04-06-2014, 06:36 PM
Within context I believe most things can be used for comic effect. I'm hardly advocating rape. In fact I didn't actually refer to the act of rape.

The post in question was obviously a rant as this is the negativity thread, I was letting the general frustration of the day out before I wrote a few posts in relation to Mr. Petrie being a tattie bogle and how nice it would be for the club to get a really first class manager.

I am sorry if you found offence but no so for the post.

Let's be friends.

Nah, you're alright thanks, as I still haven't made my mind up about you. You're either: 1) hard of thinking, 2) of the maroon persuasion or 3) both. IMHO, you're a very strange individual so best avoided.

Just Alf
04-06-2014, 08:11 PM
I hate people that abuse the multi-quoting system, it leads to TERRIBLE confusion!!!

:D

Moon unit
04-06-2014, 11:19 PM
If you go to 'Forum Actions' on the toolbar above (under 'What's New'), then click on 'General Settings', you'll see an option under 'Thread Display Options' to 'Show Signatures'. Uncheck that and there you go :aok:
:aok:

Jones28
04-06-2014, 11:36 PM
This thread got really political and really **** really quickly.

And I'm on a breakfast shift tomorrow with my boss.

#petrieout

#keeppoliticsawayfromfootball

Hibeesmad
05-06-2014, 12:15 AM
Still no signings.

Butcher out
Petrie out
Dempster out
Tam McCourt out

HappyHibby93
05-06-2014, 01:35 AM
Raining all day today, absolute disgrace, if it were up to me I'd sack Petrie, surely he must take responsibility for the constant drizzle we all suffered this afternoon. ****ing joke

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

The Green Goblin
05-06-2014, 02:14 AM
I looked out my window tonight and it's DARK. Wtf? I can hardly see a thing.,PETRIE!!!

southern hibby
05-06-2014, 11:24 AM
The bovril is too mild! And at the Hamilton home game they only had xxl hibs tops left in club store! And I get cold easily at the game! It's all petries fault and the groundsman, don't ask me how the groundsman is to blame he just is.

I don't blame the groundwork I blame Rod. All he had to do was get the corners of the stadium filled I'n and the wind wouldn't be a problem getting us cold. GGTTH

Spike Mandela
06-06-2014, 01:51 PM
Watching Hibs really is as interesting as watching grass grow.:rolleyes:

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/20140606/regrowth-at-easter-road_2262950_3885861

Exciting stuff.