PDA

View Full Version : Announcement North London Derby in Pilton

Phil D. Rolls
31-05-2014, 08:53 AM
A group of Arsenal fans are playing a team of Spurs fans at Spartans ground this afternoon.

Kick off is 3 pm and admission is £5 with kids getting in free.

All proceeds are going to SAMH.

The bar will be open. So, what better way to enjoy the sunshine than a cold beer whilst watching a bunch of Cockneys (sorry I dont know the collective noun for North Londoners) kicking lumps out of each other?

HUTCHYHIBBY
31-05-2014, 10:20 AM
what better way to enjoy the sunshine than a cold beer whilst watching a bunch of Cockneys (sorry I dont know the collective noun for North Londoners)

*****s! :-o

Benny Brazil
31-05-2014, 10:36 AM
Its gonna be pwopa naughty :greengrin

Phil D. Rolls
31-05-2014, 10:52 AM

Wanckhas?

WHUHibs
31-05-2014, 11:15 AM

:top marks

The Leith Dutch
31-05-2014, 12:26 PM

Presumably this would be "Brians" in rhyming slang?

Haymaker
31-05-2014, 12:33 PM
Cockneys are EAST London thank you! Wont have those manky lot from the ****my north be called cockneys!

Up the Irons!

Phil D. Rolls
31-05-2014, 05:09 PM
Cockneys are EAST London thank you! Wont have those manky lot from the ****my north be called cockneys!

Up the Irons!

Born within the sound of Bow Bells, I believe.

Anyway, an enjoyable game. I was supposed to be neutral but found myself warming to the downtrodden Spurs. Needless to say they lost, but everyone seemed to have a good time and a good cause benefited.

Quite liked Spartans ground too, and might find myself wandering along more often. Unless things pick up at Easter Road, inculding clearing out the sandwiches and flask brigade. :wink: