PDA

View Full Version : A chance for redemption at HFC

Niffy
31-05-2014, 06:52 AM
I hope that everyone at the club sees the opportunity in hand now to show they do care and want to be a real club.
If real backing, determination and aggresive player recruitment can happen now, and do everything possible to win the championship... How good would that feel ?

Nothing like the last time we dropped when the season was almost like a holiday from the pressures of real football.

This time to best Der Hun and Diet Hun and win the league over them.

That would have me sending a thank you, you are forgiven email to the board.

Saorsa
31-05-2014, 06:58 AM
I hope that everyone at the club sees the opportunity in hand now to show they do care and want to be a real club.
If real backing, determination and aggresive player recruitment can happen now, and do everything possible to win the championship... How good would that feel ?

Nothing like the last time we dropped when the season was almost like a holiday from the pressures of real football.

This time to best Der Hun and Diet Hun and win the league over them.

That would have me sending a thank you, you are forgiven email to the board.there was an opportunity where we could have done something while they were both knackered and/or out of the top league, did we? did we ****!

Niffy
31-05-2014, 07:06 AM
I think any smug "we don't need to spend any more" attitudes will be well and truly wiped now mind.

Waxy
31-05-2014, 07:17 AM
The last chance of redemption was against Hamilton.

Saorsa
31-05-2014, 07:17 AM
I think any smug "we don't need to spend any more" attitudes will be well and truly wiped now mind.The people who run this club wouldnae ken opportunity or ambition if it walked up and smashed them in the ****in' face

Ronniekirk
31-05-2014, 07:19 AM
there was an opportunity where we could have done something while they were both knackered and/or out of the top league, did we? did we ****!
While that remains an irksome point for me ,we are where we are ,and the most important thing now is working out what needs to be done to sort the mess we are in and start moving forward .The past we can't change ,the future we can but only if there is a willingness by the Board to accept they made mistakes .

Jones28
31-05-2014, 07:21 AM
Win it, the ramsdens cup and go on good cup runs in the league and scottish, preferably winning one if then, and then there's a chance that I might feel paid back, slightly