PDA

View Full Version : Emails to the board

Dublin07
30-05-2014, 09:07 PM
I sent a rather long email to rod Petrie this week telling him to cancel my season tickets unless he leaves and giving all my reasons for doing so. I only got the standard reply immediately that they would make statements via the website. Has anyone else that sent an email received a personal reply. Have never felt so low since 1990 and they can't ever bother to reply and appear ok to lose another 3 season tickets and the silence goes on.

AlbertK86
30-05-2014, 09:14 PM
I have sent several this week to both the board and KING ROD

Only replies were the automated reply in response to the ones sent to the board

Surprise surprise ..... Not even an acknowledgement or auto response from his majesty

Dublin07
30-05-2014, 09:20 PM
Just sums up the arrogance of the man. he treats us all with total contempt. I am big enough to take all this but in my email I had a good rant about how upset my wee boy has been and I don't even get a reply. My other son won the 1 in 100 and I have not even had a letter from the club to confirm his prize and he won it about 9 weeks ago.

southsider
30-05-2014, 09:20 PM
My friend sends 3 0r 4 every day all making valid but different points. But..... each one ends with Petrie Must Go !

Dublin07
30-05-2014, 09:24 PM
My friend sends 3 0r 4 every day all making valid but different points. But..... each one ends with Petrie Must Go !

Good on him. It's maybe falling on deaf ears but it's only increasing the pressure on him. Would be interesting to know how many have sent them emails as it's another good indication of the level of support against him.

Coco Bryce
30-05-2014, 11:12 PM
I sent mine to RPs personal email... still no reply 😤

puff the dragon
31-05-2014, 07:51 AM
The board will ignore you unless you are a Petrie yes man like they are.

Petrie's SFA blazer means more than the club.

Uncle Albert St
31-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Emailing the board is something we shouldn't give up on despite the lack of respect they have shown to us. If someone could put up here Petrie's club contact details and the boards. We should flood Rod with emails whilst copying in the board. Try and use Facebook and Twitter to get it going amongst the wider support. An en mass copy and paste job to actually prove that the vast majority of us feel the same and want him gone. He will no longer be able to pretend otherwise to the media and his band of yes men. It might simply read;

Dear Rod,

We do not want you here. Get out of our club.

bobbyhibs1983
31-05-2014, 10:12 AM
I can understand everyones frustrations but if you do not mind me saying but as alot of people on this thread alone has proved he must be in updated with email,after email after email after email(and so forth and im sure thats maybe half the point prehaps?)

Im unsure if emailing the club with your rod must go or things alone the same lines is the way to go, in the sense that if he spent all his time emialing people back im sure he ll get accussed of not doing his job(though people tihnk he doesn't already !)

But fair play to everyone who has taken the time to email though.I have said in other threads that the only thing i feel petrie understands is money and thats fair enough i guess.
I understand its NOT best for the club but if st sales were super low (under 500? prehaps) then he would NEED to do something and soemthing fast.

But in closing i dont think we would reach that low anumber for him to care im afraid

Spike Mandela
31-05-2014, 10:26 AM
I remember the season we sold Darren Jackson to Celtic. He was sold jus before the new season started even though he had been the 'poster boy' of the season ticket campaign. Hibs fans were up in arms and I was enraged. I had renewed my season ticket and felt the club had kicked the rug from under us.

I was so angry on the day the news broke I got on the blower along with hundreds of other fans and was going to demand my season ticket money back. After about a 40 minute hold imagine my surprise when not only my call get taken but it was the great Tache himself on the other end of the phone. I blurted out my tirade and demands whilst he patiently listened to me probably like every other fan. In response he spoke, very quietly with a voice full of resignation, in platitudes like "two steps back to take three forward" etc etc and he actually talked me round until I withdrew the demand for my money back.

In essence he realised the unpopularity of the decision, he explained the reasoning and he had the personal touch to take the time to speak to fans. How times have changed.

Uncle Albert St
31-05-2014, 10:30 AM
That's exactly the point. The more emails/protests/threats of not putting more money into the club( although I don't think that's the way to go) it's all ways of making ourselves heard. Imagine nobody protested, nobody emailed, nobody chanted "Petrie out" then nothing will change. If he stays I believe we will stagnate in the championship for years. They're all a means to do what we think is right for the club and pressure him to resign

SteveHFC
31-05-2014, 01:41 PM
I sent them a email on Monday night about Season Tickets but no reply :rolleyes: