PDA

View Full Version : Yams..Admin,taking it to the wire?

Moon unit
30-05-2014, 05:58 AM
The disgusting cheats seem to have no shame at all.A few weeks ago they were celebrating the Budge and Levein era. If they were 'so- sorted ' how come they are still in Admin'? Instead of clearing their tainted name it looks as though they will take it to the wire!..The Sportsound Luvvies will still see them as young heroes though!

pontius pilate
30-05-2014, 06:55 AM
Bearing in mind the players they have been linked ti and are signing some as early as next week I to was under the impression they were still in IA so couldnt sign anybody

Phil D. Rolls
30-05-2014, 07:35 AM
The disgusting cheats seem to have no shame at all.A few weeks ago they were celebrating the Budge and Levein era. If they were 'so- sorted ' how come they are still in Admin'? Instead of clearing their tainted name it looks as though they will take it to the wire!..The Sportsound Luvvies will still see them as young heroes though!

Yes, let's talk about Hearts.

scott7_0(Prague)
30-05-2014, 09:17 AM
Bearing in mind the players they have been linked ti and are signing some as early as next week I to was under the impression they were still in IA so couldnt sign anybody

They can sign as many as they want, just cant register then yet. :agree:

But lets focus on our immediate problems, not someone elses. :agree:

hibIBZ
30-05-2014, 09:24 AM
They can sign as many as they want, just cant register then yet. :agree:

But lets focus on our immediate problems, not someone elses. :agree:

Well they are kinda part of our problem. If they start next season on -15 could be a huge boost to our promotion chances

HibbySpurs
30-05-2014, 09:36 AM
Aye lets focus on Hearts and their problems.....

Let's see where that gets us as everything is just ****ing hunk dory down Easter Road....

Oh, hang on..........

I wish people would get on with making noise about/supporting Hibs, very tired of people looking over the road or even at Govan..... Lets put our energies into our club and see if we can get ourselves out of our own predicament before laughing or bleating on about others please:rolleyes:

scott7_0(Prague)
30-05-2014, 09:39 AM
Well they are kinda part of our problem. If they start next season on -15 could be a huge boost to our promotion chances

They wont, so forget about it, focus your time and attention on our issues.

Hibs are to blame for our demise, our current problems and our future plans, nothing to do with Hearts, Rangers, Gary Locke, Rudi Skacel etc etc.

Keith_M
30-05-2014, 09:50 AM
I sense yet another Troll.

Phil D. Rolls
30-05-2014, 09:52 AM
I sense yet another Troll.

We won't get fooled again. :agree:

CropleyWasGod
30-05-2014, 09:57 AM
We won't get fooled again. :agree:

Let's see action.

Phil D. Rolls
30-05-2014, 09:59 AM
Let's see action.

Anyway anyhow anywhere. :agree:

CropleyWasGod
30-05-2014, 10:01 AM
Anyway anyhow anywhere. :agree:

Not everybody will get these puns... it'll only be my generation.

Waxy
30-05-2014, 10:02 AM
Now let this be the last post and just let it drop out of site.

emerald green

I can see for miles and miles.

leggeto
Aye lets focus on Hearts and their problems.....

Let's see where that gets us as everything is just ****ing hunk dory down Easter Road....

Oh, hang on..........

I wish people would get on with making noise about/supporting Hibs, very tired of people looking over the road or even at Govan..... Lets put our energies into our club and see if we can get ourselves out of our own predicament before laughing or bleating on about others please:rolleyes:

Its only a discussion spurs,chill oot

Phil D. Rolls
30-05-2014, 10:03 AM

I can't explain most of them myself.

Phil D. Rolls
30-05-2014, 10:06 AM
Now let this be the last post and just let it drop out of site.

Please please please Let's join together

Phil D. Rolls
30-05-2014, 10:07 AM

Youd think it was a legal matter from some of these posts.

greenginger
30-05-2014, 10:07 AM
anyway anyhow anywhere. :agree:

who !

Kato
30-05-2014, 10:09 AM
Please please please Let's join together

Good idea, use your squeeze box.

Keith_M
30-05-2014, 10:17 AM
Youd think it was a legal matter from some of these posts.

Surely it's an Ecumenical Matter?

Phil D. Rolls
30-05-2014, 10:24 AM
Good idea, use your squeeze box.

Surely it's an Ecumenical Matter?

Careful now.

( On a serious note I can't help feeling that this is all taking us away from the OPs point.)

Who's Next?

POSTED FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY SWIMMING POOL USING TELEPATHY

HibbySpurs
30-05-2014, 10:30 AM

:cb

Keith_M
30-05-2014, 10:35 AM
Careful now.

( On a serious note I can't help feeling that this is all taking us away from the OPs point.)

Who's Next?

POSTED FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY SWIMMING POOL USING TELEPATHY

Down with that sorta thing.

leggeto
30-05-2014, 04:21 PM

;)

Diclonius
30-05-2014, 04:29 PM
Who gives a **** about Hearts?

The only time I'll ever laugh at them is when the goals they score in the derby are less than the goals we score in the derby.

Until then, I couldn't care less.

Viva_Palmeiras
30-05-2014, 04:35 PM
Sideshow IMO

boab1875
30-05-2014, 10:36 PM

seriously can we please put an end to all this Yam nonsense once and for all. sick to the back teeth of hearing these pathetic little hopes and dreams that they will continue in administration or that a magical fantasy Lithuanian court is going to halt the whole process and it will take them years to recover etc. It isn't happening people, deal with it and move on. Never once did I believe they would die, all of it wishful thinking. A lot of people got carried away on here and convinced themselves it was going to happen after listening to a bunch of hearsay and rumours. I for one didn't and knew that because they are cheats and the luckiest team on earth they would get away with it and look what has happened.

Look at all the times they have cheated FFS, it's in their DNA. They are cheats and all of their recent successes are built on cheating and lying. They cheated their way to the 2012 final as well as countless derbies, they cheated their way to survival defrauding the lithuanian taxpayer, charities etc out of millions and they will cheat their way out of admin before the season starts and be in a better position that us. They are the establishment club and always will be and the authorities have always been on their side. Whilst the situation is not fair people need to be realistic with this knowledge. it really frustrates me when people do not accept this reality and hope for things that are impossible. I guess it proves that cheaters do prosper which is sickening. Despite everything that has happened I would still rather support a respected club with integrity than cheats of midlothian.

GGTTH

monktonharp
30-05-2014, 10:45 PM
seriously can we please put an end to all this Yam nonsense once and for all. sick to the back teeth of hearing these pathetic little hopes and dreams that they will continue in administration or that a magical fantasy Lithuanian court is going to halt the whole process and it will take them years to recover etc. It isn't happening people, deal with it and move on. Never once did I believe they would die, all of it wishful thinking. A lot of people got carried away on here and convinced themselves it was going to happen after listening to a bunch of hearsay and rumours. I for one didn't and knew that because they are cheats and the luckiest team on earth they would get away with it and look what has happened.

Look at all the times they have cheated FFS, it's in their DNA. They are cheats and all of their recent successes are built on cheating and lying. They cheated their way to the 2012 final as well as countless derbies, they cheated their way to survival defrauding the lithuanian taxpayer, charities etc out of millions and they will cheat their way out of admin before the season starts and be in a better position that us. They are the establishment club and always will be and the authorities have always been on their side. Whilst the situation is not fair people need to be realistic with this knowledge. it really frustrates me when people do not accept this reality and hope for things that are impossible. I guess it proves that cheaters do prosper which is sickening. Despite everything that has happened I would still rather support a respected club with integrity than cheats of midlothian.

GGTTHsteady on Boab. no need to get all depressed.

monktonharp
30-05-2014, 10:50 PM
The disgusting cheats seem to have no shame at all.A few weeks ago they were celebrating the Budge and Levein era. If they were 'so- sorted ' how come they are still in Admin'? Instead of clearing their tainted name it looks as though they will take it to the wire!..The Sportsound Luvvies will still see them as young heroes though!can anyone say where this wire is? I am intrigued . when do they NEED to come out of admin, before further penalties are invoked? If ever a club needed a 15 point start, and cheartz were the back markers, it's us!!

boab1875
30-05-2014, 10:50 PM
steady on Boab. no need to get all depressed.

it's a depressing time unfortunately. don't hope for something that will never happen and you won't be let down, simple

monktonharp
30-05-2014, 11:03 PM
it's a depressing time unfortunately. don't hope for something that will never happen and you won't be let down, simplethe've had some bad times, we've had probably more but they could be next. here's hoping

Stax
30-05-2014, 11:08 PM
Maybe, but don't worry, the kids are alright.

Macaroon
30-05-2014, 11:29 PM

That's just ageist.
I swear, a young man ain't got nothin in the world these days.

Keith_M
31-05-2014, 04:19 PM
can anyone say where this wire is? I am intrigued . when do they NEED to come out of admin, before further penalties are invoked? If ever a club needed a 15 point start, and cheartz were the back markers, it's us!!

Before the first game of the new season.

I think that means league game, so Ramsdens Cup doesn't count.