PDA

View Full Version : Bring it on

GlenrothesHibee
30-05-2014, 12:28 AM
Having a drink tonight with my Jambo mate and listening to how he thinks its a straight fight between Hearts and Rangers for the league. Making me think let's get right into them. Enough of the post mortem. We are all on a massive downer at the moment but ****** it, this is our club, our team, our lives lets get behind them, pack out away ends, show them we are Hibernian. We're down but we most certainly are not f***ing out. Lets get into them fellow Hibees. Its hard to take at the moment but with your help we WILL be back and this famous old football club WILL rise again.

yeezus.
30-05-2014, 01:01 AM
Having a drink tonight with my Jambo mate and listening to how he thinks its a straight fight between Hearts and Rangers for the league. Making me think let's get right into them. Enough of the post mortem. We are all on a massive downer at the moment but ****** it, this is our club, our team, our lives lets get behind them, pack out away ends, show them we are Hibernian. We're down but we most certainly are not f***ing out. Lets get into them fellow Hibees. Its hard to take at the moment but with your help we WILL be back and this famous old football club WILL rise again.

How many drinks have you had?

GlenrothesHibee
30-05-2014, 01:56 AM
How many drinks have you had?

A few mate but we have to play our part.

yeezus.
30-05-2014, 02:04 AM
A few mate but we have to play our part.

I was only joking mate, glad to read some optimism. I don't share it right enough but will be attending as usual... as long as the ScotRail service from Stranraer isn't cut off!

GlenrothesHibee
30-05-2014, 02:17 AM
I was only joking mate, glad to read some optimism. I don't share it right enough but will be attending as usual... as long as the ScotRail service from Stranraer isn't cut off!

Lol true. After a few days of never wanting anything to do with us again im now looking ahead and dare say i looking forward to the challenge.

Just Alf
30-05-2014, 02:23 AM
Lol true. After a few days of never wanting anything to do with us again im now looking ahead and dare say i looking forward to the challenge.

A few drinks?...... Yer not the only one!.....

GGTTH!

Bring it on!

GlenrothesHibee
30-05-2014, 02:28 AM
A few drinks?...... Yer not the only one!.....

GGTTH!

Bring it on!

Good lad. Have a good one.

Pete
30-05-2014, 04:23 AM
Petrie, Butcher...blah blah.

The facts are that these ***** are looking at us and immediately thinking about an easy 12 points. They've been caught cheating and have been punished but their big team mentality and arrogance still remains.

Last season was a balls up for us and the evening out process will start to happen. I'm totally confident about playing them as we will have undergone a transformation by the time the season starts. Forget about the losers we have had recently, if we get players with hunger and pace who buy into Terry's way of playing and desire to win then we can't fail. His cobbled together team were down to ten men and two nil down at half time a few seasons ago yet still came back to draw at the paedo palace.

The day I crap it from them is the day I hang up my scarf and go to dobbies on a Saturday.

Easy 12 points for the hibs:flag:

gorgie greens
30-05-2014, 04:41 AM
Now that they are not living in lalaland and spending only what they have i dont think it wil be a straight shoot out between them and THe Rangers,im hoping that they are still in admin come kick off time and face the points deducton for this season and with the sevco circus they could be facing an even severe points deduction,or am i the one in lalaland ?
Hope that if Butcher is still there he puts in place a team that will and wants to play for him and were not subject to hoofball week in and week out